BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

Hey tex can i remind you about post number 6 in this topic...

So yeah any spot will do now..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hmm.

Spot 18 pretty please

*Coughs loudly*

This post does exist

This one, you mean? :P

Ah yes.. i am glad you saw it.. it is nice to know it is not just a figment of my imagination as wild as it is.. though then again how do i know your not just a figment?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*looks at who he is stuck between on the list*

Hmm.. Zakaro and Rahkshi guurahk.. Lovely chaps and such kind folks.. Nothing can go wrong here

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

The roles won't be sent out for a few hours, so if I think we can fit in one or two more signups if there are any stragglers.

Please, give me a spot, before BZPower freezes again! I only managed to make this post by quoting!

EDIT: Oh, and NOW it's working fine, hardy ha.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

...no room for a third straggler, it seems. Game literally filled up overnight. Wow.

Wait, I'm Mayor? Is that the list from that one game which I hosted until the months-long downtime happened and everyone forgot what was going on? I'd like to reboot that game one day. At least with the ideas I included there.

bug_animated.gif

FIVE STRAGGLERS?! HURRAY=D

If you joined on this page, I'll add you to the list later (so far I think Derpystar was the latest).

And Lhikevikk: yes, the player list is the one from your game that got cut off. :P Although I'll have to modify it now to fit you extras in.

Prologue: The Roles are Called

The body of Portalfig lay, broken and battered on the ground amongst the rest of the Matoran. Slowly his eyes opened, and he stood shakily to his feet. He wasn’t Portal anymore though; he had been consumed, destroyed by the Makuta. All that was left in the shell of the former Matoran was darkness and plots within plots.

His eyes glowed with a menacing red, and he looked over the rest of the Matoran around him with a grimace. They had… Delayed him from his prize. His prize was the prize of unlimited power; the power to control everything, even to control the same beings that had created him. The power to be the very best, like no one ever was.

The Makuta brushed off his shoulder, and then he began to take in the effects of the Desolation. Mt. Power stood menacingly in front of him, ever shifting and changing. One moment it would look like a normal mountain, and in the blink of an eye it would shift to a similar mount, only this one was blood red. The power of the staff, the power of the collective mind of the Matoran, it all came together to create this volatile landscape.

Nearby, the Makuta glanced over the battered bodies of the other Matoran. They were still down, and the effects of the last game were still overpowering. In fact, the Makuta even noticed that the Zamboni and X's reanimator were there, both broken beyond repair. He glanced back at the mountain, and began to wonder. What other relics of the past had the mountain absorbed?

The Makuta was surprised at the sheer menace he felt while surveying the landscape, almost as if the mountain itself hated them for misusing the staff so badly. Without warning a sharp spear of rock lashed out, impaling the poor body of Protalgif to the ground. The Makuta in the body then smiled, as he wasn’t hurt. He was still invincible. He was still in control. He began to rise, when he heard another voice.

“You too, huh?”

The Makuta turned slowly, and Voltex stood before him. “It seems as if neither of us can die,” he said with a sigh, “so we can’t even end this yet.”

A table and chairs appeared before them, as if to invite them to sit. The two immortal enemies graciously accepted, and they both took a seat.

These two beings sat across the table. The bodies of the other Matoran still lay all around them. An old, unfinished game of chess stood between them. The Makuta looked at the game in front of him, and then everything became clear.

“We must settle this as I always have.” He said to his fellow host, if they could even be called that at this point. “We must play a game for the fate of the universe. I win, and the power of the Staff goes to me. You win, and you may do with it as you please.”

Voltex looked at the brother of Mata Nui that sat across from him, and he scowled when he realized that it truly was the only way to finish this. They were in the Staff’s domain now, and thus they had to play by the Staff’s rules. The fate of the universe, of more than the universe, all rested on a simple game. The same game that the Matoran had been played for six years was the same game that now kept them captive.

Voltex reluctantly agreed, and they began to draw up their plans. The unfinished game of chess was wiped away, and thus began the new game.

---

Hours later, the time had come. The powers were distributed, the rules were set, and it was time to go. The two hosts left and the gathered players began to wake up. Their lives were now just pawns in this new game, this game to end all games. And they were forced to play.

The Desolation of the Staff. The final battleground. Day turned into night, and the game began.

All Night Roles PM within 48 hours.