Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Myka (Le-Wahi)

Myka gave Zyron a half-smile. "Well, if we're done making each other feel guilty, we should probably start planning what we're going to do once we reach Ta-Koro."

IC: Zyron (Le-Wahi)

"That's a good question... it's not like we could just walk around asking everyone whether they've seen a certain matoran..." Zyron tilted his head.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC:

While Kethreye was dealing with getting everbodies attention, Mariko glanced at Aparangi, who stood next to him, waiting. "What is this about?" he asked. Aparangi looked back at him. "I had a friendly chat with one of the ones responsible for all this destruction."

Mariko's eyebrows rose. "And where is that man now?" he asked.

"I don't know. And I don't want to."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: [Naona]

"Everyone ready?" asked Naona, standing near Dehkaz and addressing all on the Fowadi.

OOC: Hari from Po-Wahi

IC: (Hari)

Hari reloaded her crossbow, but made sure it wouldn't fire early and then have her end up with a bolt buried in her foot. Her knife looked as sharp as ever and currently she had her mind on the mission ahead. She wasn't sure what they would be running into but she needed to be ready.

"Yes ma'am," She said, finally looking up at her commanding officer. "You ready, Krayn?"

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Mirehu

It may have taken a while, but the Toa of Crystal finally found armor that she liked. It was light, but the black and bronze plates would provide more then enough protection from weaponry. Besides, it looked like her size, and it didn't look that heavy. Mirehu grabbed it, and held it up to herself, looking down at it.

Turning to Raxa, she glanced at the other Toa of Crystal. "What do you think?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Kehuri from Onu-Wahi

IC: Kehuri

The Toa of Earth blinked in the sunlight as he and his new companion emerged from the tunnels. Fortunately, the Miru shape of his mask kept the sun's glare through the trees out of his direct sight. He took a deep breath. It was warm, but still as humid as the tunnels. The air smelled fresher, something he was entirely unfamiliar with, having lived almost exclusively underground. It would take some adjustment, but he could get used to it.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

The Toa of Crystal nodded, and stepped into the small room. There, she slipped off the cloak, and quickly put on the new armor. It felt... Weird, but it didn't hurt so, that was a good thing. It wasn't as heavy as her old armor either, something that would make walking a whole lot easier.

Satisfied that everything was on right, Mirehu stepped back out, and turned back to Raxa. "Now, what do you think?"

IC: Naru [Le-Wahi]

"Never was a big fan of jungles," Naru muttered under her breath, holding up a hand to block the suns' light as her eyes adjusted to the sudden change in brightness. Blinking a few times, the Toa of Plasma looked around, the sunlight filtering through the canopy shining off her Kanohi's visor. Sure, it was a lot warmer then Ko-Wahi, and that was a definate plus, but it was a swamp... andswamps were wet.

And full of bugs. Ugh.

For a moment, Naru suddenly thought of something. Zauk had come to Le-Wahi, perhaps they would run into him...?

She promply pushed the thought aside. It was a big jungle, and there was little chance that they would run into the Toa of Lightning. Besides, being a hunter and all, they probably wouldn't even know he was around. Still, it was possible.

"Right, so, this way," Naru said, directing her thoughts elsewhere, as she continued on through the forrest.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Well....quite an auto-hit. This post was approved by Nuju, and the next one as well.

IC: Clariax

Clariax closed her eyes. She was weak, but she wasn't losing her powers. And she definitely had determination. The moment the mask had been dragged under the ground, plasma had already been created as well, melting out a hole. It took time, but Barricade wouldn't expect a tryhard, especially with the confusion going on.

As soon as the 10 feet hole opened up, she dived head first. Energy was more important at this point. She had scraped the dirt off her face, and the mask fit perfectly. Instantly, she felt revitalized, as her adrenaline rush left her as well. Plasma around her heated up the dirt, and ignoring the pain, she clawed herself out.

Instanteously, combat thoughts set in. She looked on her body. Scrapes, bruises, and burns. It hurt, a lot. But nothing like what she would dish out. With her mask, she teleported, to the edge of the cage. A plasma ball was created in her hands, and she slammed it into the wall. The metal melted to slag. The Crystal could withstand more, but it would eventually give way as well. The ground beneath her started to melt too. Several more hits, and she could get out. But first.....

Somebody needed to be punished here.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:

The bug issue soon became apparent to Kehuri, who had to start swatting within a couple seconds. Nonetheless, the scenery was absolutely breathtaking. He'd never seen so much green before in his life, and everything felt so alive. Still, in his heart it couldn't match the beauty of the Great Mines before the bombing.

As his eyes roved through the trees, a flash of orange caught his eye for a moment. Then again. It was a cape, draped over the shoulders of what appeared to be an Onu Matoran on the path ahead of them. "Hey!" He called out, momentarily forgetting about the likely dangers in the area.

OOC:

It's Dhurin.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Raxa:

"Looks nice," Raxa said, smiling slightly. "And yes, that is the most you'll get out of my, trying for more won't do you much good." He stood up, straightening his spine, as he counted out the widgets for the armour and tossed them to the armoursmith.

A second later he and Mirehu were out, walking about, and Raxa frowned.

"I think," he said, grabbing Mirehu and randomly turning her back towards the elevators, "That we need to go to Onu-Wahi. Sinina can follow us if she wants."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Nearly everyone but the most proper members of the Cultured Gentry had risen from their seats and danced. Couples dances with each other, and even people by themselves tried out various moves rarely seen since the day Lewa received his Golden Kanohi.

During this period of excitement and adulation, Niici quietly made her way back to the front row. Most of the Gentrymen were still not dancing.

“Are you all going to move?!” Niici said with excitement, and moving her feet side-to-side in a wild but coordinated manner.

Already, Niici’s mind moved from the announcement to the current objective which involved having a good time and making sure the other men enjoyed themselves too.

IC- Alyo - Le-Koro Stadium

Alyo suddenly felt a sudden urge to throw decorum behind him and get up and dance. His first instinct was to repress that urge- his decorum was what made him look smart, professional, and respectable. Dancing wasn't quite... up there at respectable.

But Niici was looking so good in her dress and that smile on her face, her expression of fun. Her's wasn't a cold beauty. There was warmth to it.

As the musician's voices boomed out across the stadium of gyrating matoran, Alyo decided to, just this once, have fun.

He leaped out of his seat as the music swelled, spun around, and grabbed Niici's hand, pulling her closer to him. Just for this one moment, this one, happy moment, he forget about his worries, his illegal dealings, his struggles to keep his business afloat and keep his name respectable. He forgot about the many, many enemies he had made, the amount of rules he had broken, he threat of being killed. He forgot about the Toa duties he had always skirted.

Alyo forgot, and danced with a pretty girl.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: What do you mean, Nuju approved it? As in players doing some smiting, or just plain a new move idea?

Also, how is that an autohit? I had it planned from the start of the whip swing, because I knew you would dodge it.

Also, according to the rules, dodging everything or almost everything is godmodding in itself, even if you can teleport indefinitely.

IC: What Clarix was not expecting was a plasma blast to the face the second she came back into view.

Dino followed up with his own attack, carefully controlled lightning bolts, as swift as possible. He was now right beside Topspin.

Dervian's wind shuriken fully formed, but he did not use it. Yet. Attacking him would result in a devastating explosion of wind spheres and needles all over the one responsible, so he felt no fear.

Barricade activated his Hau. What could Clarix possibly do that he would not expect?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC(Ga'maleia Auldron)

(Le-Koro Restaurant: talking to Tarkis)

Ga'maleia was definitely falling under Tarkis's spell. Her blue colored mask was starting to turn a shade of red. Thankfully, it wasn't that noticeable due to the dim lighting, but the occasional flicker of the candle light cast a glance at her color here and there.

"My business in Ga-Koro is my life," explains Ga'maleia after eating one of the berries; taking her time to plop it in her mouth and chew thoroughly. "I run a small shop that sells beach goods. It's what I've always wanted to do," she adds, a small smile on her face. "But..." Ga'maleia's voice begins to drop and her hand reaches for another berry. As she rolls it around between her pointer finger and thumb, she continues her story once more. "But, I've recently been getting into music. I learned how to play the ukelele and I've been...um...singing a little." The berry was soon in her mouth; her fingers a bit purple from the berries skin.

It feels weird talking about music with a professional. We're two seperate worlds, there's no way I could even compare our music together.

-Mef Man

IC: (Tarkis)

I had seen that Ga'maleia's cheeks were rose red. She was blushing, of course she was. Me, I was Tarkis the Tantalizer, women threw themselves at my feet. However I froze for a second when she had mentioned the small shop selling beach goods. Gamelia, the other her. The one in his dream also ran a beach shop. I had no idea how anyone would react to this let alone a fan. I'm not a fan of settling down, just isn't my thing and I would get the feeling she would think this meant we were soul-mates. I have no soul-mate and I honestly don't believe that nonsense.

"Hmmm, I'd like to hear you sing," I smiled, breaking a piece of bread just as a waiter had came up to the table. He was a Le-matoran like most in this village but dressed sharply. In the restaurant waiters and waitresses moved about gracefully. He turned to my date first, as it should be.

"Ma'am is there anything you would like to drink tonight?" He asked, holding a small tablet in his hands, ready to etch down her choice.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

"Uh, okay then," Mirehu replied, her face darkening a bit at the mention of the Toa of Lightning. Whatever. Not letting it effect her that much, the Toa of Crystal's slight smile returned, and she let Raxa guide her to the elevators. Whatever was in Onu-Koro, it sounded a bit important, besides it wasn't like Mirehu had anything in the Koro of Air.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Thank you for responding, The Mask. You have no idea how much that means to me.

IC(Ga'maleia Auldron and NPC Waiter)

(Le-Koro Restaurant: talking to Tarkis)

"Wine would be nice," Ga'maleia replies simply, looking up into the eyes of the Le-Matoran waiter. "Your selection if fine with me," she adds with a small smile. Turning to Tarkis, the Ga-Matoran asks,"Do you want the same, or would you like something else?" As Ga'maleia talked, the distant sounds of the WIndriders's performance began to penetrate the sanctuary of a restaurant. Many patrons rolled their eyes in disgust at the disruption of solitude. Waiters and waitresses began making their rounds to the different tables, apologizing for the noise. But, many of the beings inside the eatery began to get up and leave. They wouldn't have any part of the (now noisy) restaurant.

Ga'maleia couldn't help but giggle softly, but she quickly contained herself.

"I'm so sorry, Ma'am," the Matoran turns to Tarkis,"Sir. I apologize for the noise. That stupid band knows only how to make alot of noise..."

-Mef Man

OOC: IC Smiting. And, it wouldn't have been an Auto-hit, except you never wrote about the earthen clumps. But that would be ignoring all of your previous...offenses. And, your Rasenshuriken? I don't think it works in a world of Science-powers, not Fantasy-elements. I mean, rotating wind doesn't suddenly turn into sharp needles that attacks people on a cellular level. But, if you want your attack to still work, feel free.

Clariax simply leapt aside, letting the bolt of plasma and the 2 lightning bolts smash into the area where her plasma ball had already melted into. One of the electric bolts hit her left arm, and she gritted her teeth, ignoring the sudden pain and numbness. Her right arm gripped one of her swords. But first, Dervian. Clariax didn't know what he planned on doing with his weapon, but.....

He was only drawing attention to himself. If his attack had any repercussions, it would only be on himself, as she teleported right beside the Toa of Air, and smashed.

---

The handle of Clariax's weapon smashed into Dervian's left kneecap, so hard that it broke the joint from the leg to the hip as well. As she did, Clariax also channeled plasma into her weapon, and whatever Dervian felt, would be intensified by the heat that came as well. As Dervian looked down, Clariax could see the fear - even if it was the slightest - and her eyes relayed another message. Next time, it won't just be your leg. The Toa of Air might have tried to attack with his Wind Shuriken.....

But Clariax was gone. Another plasma attack was charged, and smashed into the point in the cage where she had started to damage. It couldn't go through all the layers, but it did melt a hole small enough to see through. And that was all Clariax needed as she teleported out, running into the trees.

As the combat situation died down, Clariax's thoughts went back to confusion. Something was wrong with how they acted.

OOC: Feel free to chase, but you'd have to get out of your own cage first.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: It's a lot weaker than the actual Rasenshuriken. The needles aren't microscopic, and it's basically a huge blade that cuts into stuff, then grinds using the side of the blade, and adds poke damage, because the sides are composed entirely of wind spheres and needles.

And now that the Smiting is over...looks like I paid you back. That's gonna take at least a month to fix up, even with Ratchet...more, if Nuju says so.

IC: "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" His entire thigh bone had shattered, and he lost focus. His wind shuriken flew out of his hand as he crashed to the ground onto a cusion of softened dirt, courtesy of Barricade.

"Get him to Ratchet, Roadbuster! The rest, you're under my command!" Barricade ran out through the hole the wind shuriken had torn through the side of the box.

Roadbuster ran in and picked up Dervian. "Try not ta' whine." He soon realized that such a feat was impossible for the unconscious Dervian, and carried him to the dome. He opened it, walked in, then closed it again. "One more."

"After Optimus...I'm almost done..." Ratchet continued to work. "He'll be able to stand, but you need to get Roadbuster. We're replacing his non-natural armor, it's destroyed entirely." He cut loose another fused section with his saw, then removed the armor from the area. "His dead flesh is being replaced, a simple but time-consuming task. Seeing as he has no bone damage, he can probably walk, move, and fly. However, his new skin is fresh, and so it will be some time before he can take any real punishment or engage in close combat. I'd advise preventing him from being hit...at all."

"I brought Ledfoot!"

"Huh?!" Ratchet looked up. "Were you even listening?!"

"Ta wot?" Leadfoot stood by.

"Nah, got bored, so ah left same way ah came, then I brought 'im here same way 's always!" Roadbuster re-sealed the dome, this time staying inside.

Barricade followed Clarix, using the ground as a conveyor belt of earth to go faster.

Dino was who-knows-where, running around. Sunset had passed, and now it was going to be hard to see him.

Topspin was now moving on foot, next to Barricade. He had more tricks up his sleeve than sniping..but while he was running, he decided activating his mask and firing on Clarix's back was a good idea, and so did it with both Plasma Blast Rods.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

One of the plasma bombs smashed right into a tree. The other one smashed into another one, except Clariax stood right beside it. She was launched sideways, heat surrounding the side of her body, but she knew that fighting did nothing now. Looking behind her, and then up, she teleported up into the sky, and then far away into the distance. While she was still in Le-Wahi, Barricade, Dino, and Topspin would have quite a hard time finding her.

But they aren't going to stop, are they?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Dino phased out of Volitak camo. "Coward. She a-runs when she begins to take damage."

"Speaking of damage, we took a lot of it. We should have focused on removing that mask or trapping her sooner."

Topspin brushed off. "I think wehd best be goin nauw. Optimus needs us."

"Dervian too. Our resident punk scout got quite a thrashing. In some ways, he's worse off than Optimus. Fall back, but keep your weapons ready. That includes your mask, Dino. Just in case."

Dino activated his mask and separated from the group, and they walked back slowly.

Ratchet finished. "That's all I can do. When some skin cells die, he'll be back up to speed. It should take about 2 weeks. Leadfoot, grow him some armor, just like what he used to have."

"Easeh. After all, I invented the stuff, with some advice from Shohu." Leadfoot used the last of his highly expended energy to grow and shape a perfect, good-as-new set of armor around Optimus. "There. He can move, but not too quickly, else he'd be slidin' the armor across his sensitive stuff."

"Dermis, Leadfoot. Roadbuster, give me Dervian." He removed the armor and surgically cut into Dervian's injured leg. Opening skin, keeping him from bleeding out using some cloth, reaching in as much as possible without making it worse. "Shattered bone...this may take a bit of effort." Carefully, he put bones together. With the living tissue at least holding them in place, it was not hard to determine their original position. He fused the bone back together with his mask power. "It's brittle. If he were to drop a spoon on his leg he could break it. No walking, period. Thank the Great Spirit for his mask and element, or we'd have to carry him for two months."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Kale Ironshaper- Fowadi- Le-wahi coast

IC: Kale rose from his meditative pose by one of the piles of disks that he had helped create. There had been enough time for him to regain his elemental energy from the last few projects before their arrival.

Leaning over, he picked up his metal tube by the leather strap that now held it and slung it over his shoulder.

"Ready."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

"Hey!"

Dhurin whirled around, clutching his kohlii stick In defense. He knew that the Le-Wahi jungle's dense foliage makes the perfect ambush for bandits, and Dhurin wasn't taking any chances. "Who are you?" He Hissed, backing away slowly. His Parakuka fed his mind with deceitful lies, putting the matoran on edge.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

"I'd say we should check inns first," Myka suggested. "If there's no sign of him there, I have a general idea of the area Jalna lived. If we still can't find him..." Myka's expression darkened. "We check the highest places we can find for him, and below them for his body."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: KehuriThe tense reaction was to be expected, though Kehuri hadn't expected to recognize the wearer of the orange cape. "Dhurin?" He hadn't known the miner all that well, but he could have called him an acquaintance. Well, the same could be said of most of Onu-Koro. "It's Kehuri. Though a bit taller now. What are you doing in Le-Wahi?"

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

Myka's last sentence caught Zyron by surprise and caused him to make a half-gasping, half-coughing sound. He had not expected such dark things to come from her... maybe he hadn't yetgotten to know her as well as he had thought.

"Well I hope it won't come to that" he said once he had got back his breath, shaking his head. "Let's just hope we'll find him first."

IC: Naru [Le-Wahi]

The Toa of Plasma instantly brought her hands up, her palms glowing slightly as they gathered elemental energy. She wasn't going to take any chances, especially now. But eventually, Naru lowered her hands, as Kehuri seemed to recognise the Matoran.

OOC: Short post is short. :

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Myka noticed Zyron's shock, and she met it with an expression of slight concern. She hadn't meant to draw such a reaction. "Yeah, hope sounds good. But you saw the look in his eyes back at the inn. I don't think we have too long before he does something serious, either to himself or to someone else."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

"Since you obviously know him better than I do I'll just have to believe trust you on that... but you know, it means that we're in much more of a hurry than it might seem at first glance."

Zyron tilted his head.

"But who knows, maybe we'll be lucky this time, too."

Myka shook her head and half-smiled. "I barely know him. I know the look, though, and it's not a pleasant one. But I hope you're right. About us being lucky."

Myka looked curiously at Zyron when she noticed him tilting his head. He'd been doing it increasingly often recently, and before that she was one of the few people she knew who did it that often. "We should probably find something a bit more cheerful to talk about, though. Negativity is never helpful."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC-Raxa:

"Yes, a short excursion back to Onu-Koro, and I can meet back up with the person who I need to do so with...I have something to talk over with him." Raxa shrugged, entering the elevator and quickly hitting the lever for it to descend. "Assuming he hasn't succumbed to some form of infection, of course."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"Maybe, but sometimes it's the more realistic option" Zyron couldn't help but remark. Realizing that Myka looked at him kind of strangely, the Le-matoran raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. What had he done this time? He was not sure.

Zyron quickly went through a small amount of topics they could talk about in his mind, but none of them were particularly happy or cheerful. Only some things he'd like to know about at the moment. Like something about Myka's past; he realized that he knew very, very little about her, apart from what he had guessed from the way she reacted to certain things. But as he'd seen earlier, his guesses didn't necessarily have to be correct...