Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Terop"Well," the Ko-Matoran replied, a sly grin spreading across his Komau shaped mask as he shrugged, "It worked."Terop looked over Alrin, and noted a few things before adding. "I'm Terop," said Matoran puffed out his chest, "You probably have heard of me, island-famous' Kohlii player and all."With the way that the Ko-Matoran was standing, you'd think that he was expecting massive hoards of autograph-wanting-fangirls to come running out of every street at that very second.
IC: (Alrin)The fangirls that Terop was hoping for didn't come. I chortled slightly as his greatness failed to be recognized by any girls, if there were any nearby. Currently I saw none. I puffed more on my pipe, thing was I didn't use this thing very often, it was terrible for my lungs and would only make my type of work harder. Then again I needed the relaxation it gave me. If he wanted to be showered in fangirls, one he had to be a household name, and two he needed to be in Ga-Koro, as fangirl hordes seemed to be a problem for that poor village."Actually I've never heard of you, but then again you've probably never heard of me. My name is Alrin and at this moment I'm leading the Sanctum. Sadly it seems most of its leaders were disposed in the attack on our poor village. Which is why I'm currently leading." I sighed, casting my glacier blue eyes back over him. "You know if you're looking for fangirls to find you, Ga-Koro is your best bet, who knows they might love you so much that they'll start throwing their chest armor onto the field." I rolled my eyes at the prospect, it wouldn't happen. I took another poof of my pipe before stopping, tapping the rest of it out, and rubbing that area with my foot with snow to put any rogue sparks out. "Sooo why is a Kolhlii player like you wandering your home instead of, I don't know...going out and playing other teams?" I asked, my arms crossed. I couldn't care much for Kolhlii right now as much as my men did. Right now I was bored and on break so I could afford to needle some athlete, that I really didn't give a Karz about, beyond the fact he was citizen under my care.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC (Nahu):"Alright" Nahu said in responce to Dakan. "I'm hoping to get into this new buisness club, Cultured somthing or other... Gentry! That's it. Yeah, seems like a nice organization from what I've heard."IC (Desilix):Desilix, being a similar color to the snow, buried the shiney silver parts of his armor. Did he see someone? He closed his eyes and listened. Nothing, yet.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: Sinezh nailed a few flyers to places that seemed vital to Ko-Koro's very function as a village and society, then left.

Would you like to make a difference in society?

Are you not afraid to do anything that must be done to achieve this for the better?

Meet the Vortixx behind the Koro's south gate. Red Iron Toa also present.

And he was there, accompanied by his loudmouthed acquaintance. "So, that's the plan. We talk to the group and weed out those who are not the type to join. Until I give the word, we let no one in. Only those who remain with us through the sifting of entrants can join and learn the location of the Guild's base.""How do weh know hau skilled they are?" "The simple answer would be that we don't. But there are other things they can do. For one, we need a food supply."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Myka"The compass'll probably help with that, too."
IC: Zyron"Agreed. The combination of both should be more or less foolproof."Zyron smiled and adjusted his hat, which had slowly moved forward towards his eyes, partly blocking his view."So, is there anything else you want to do before we leave, or are you ready?"

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: TeropThe Ko-Matoran's face changed into something quite different from a smile. He said rather angerly to Alrin, "Well, maybe I actually care about my h-"Terop stopped himself before he said anything else, but the damage had been done. "I mean," he corrected quickly, "I was getting my suppliess.... duh.""And I do suppose Ga-Koro would be better," he added, as if it had been his idea all along, his usual calm I'm-better-then-you attitude returning.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: ZyronOkay, he had to admit that he was quite surprised by that... offer? Order? Zyron wasn't quite sure. He just hadn't expected it, even though he was quite sure that he knew the reasons for it."Alright then", he said, "this is going to be fun... or at least an adventure."

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC (Nahu):"Alright" Nahu said in responce to Dakan. "I'm hoping to get into this new buisness club, Cultured somthing or other... Gentry! That's it. Yeah, seems like a nice organization from what I've heard."
IC: Dakan"Oh, those posters that are apparently looking for rich traders! THAT'S who they were!" So there was competition in the business field after all...

IC: (Alrin)"Are you implying I don't?" I asked flatly. Any other Captain of the Guard would have decked the matoran right on the spot. Honestly I would have preferred taking orders from a Matoran, they were much more representative of the people than some Toa. Despite my ties to Sanctum previously. Now I was stuck with a job I really didn't want. The problem was the Sanctum Guard was so small, it had so few numbers. I almost desperate enough to ask this matoran to join. The unfortunate situation was that quite simply he wasn't Guard material. I knew that the idea of protecting his home didn't appeal to him as much as a girl in his lap. I had no time for charming rogues who couldn't pull their own weight. Ko-Koro needed to be fortified, Karz I wanted this whole village turned into a fortress but I know Matoro would be against that idea already and if Nuju was here he would be against it too. Fine...I could understand that, but if they wanted me to protect this village, there were certain "boundaries" I was going to have to push and possibly break in this line of work. I tightened my white cloak and pulled the hood over my head. I was still awaiting Terop's response, then I would have to get back to the Headquarters and help with the rest of the rebuilding, hopefully we would be done soon, and then a flood of paperwork was sure to fill my desk. Getting promoted was great, right?

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Niici smiled warmly. "I'm really happy to see you two made this trip," she said to the Skakdi, "I can only imagine how... different you must find this environment as opposed to the warm, bright treetop village"The Toa of Ice extended her left arm towards the audience, "Please have a seat, we were discussing the concert first, and are now trying to come up with idea for after the concert. Of course, if you have any questions that you'd like to ask, I'm very open"
IC (Matan and Natan): The two Skakdi shuffled towards the unoccupied ends of the table and conjured chairs for themselves. Matan's was made of light macrocarpa wood which gave off a warm, spicy aroma, while Natan's was cold, hard steel"Thankyou" Matan said, trying to screen out the other beings' curious glances and focus on the toa of ice. "We've not heard of this concert" he commented. "Who's playing?"

ppg2.png

IC- Alyo"They are called the Windriders- have you heard of them?" Alyo asked, leaning around some Gentry member whose name he did not know to get a better view of the two new Skakdi. "They played after Lewa and Onua rescued all the Le-Matoran from the Rama Hive. They've got Sanso and... Makani, I believe? They're coming back after a long break."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Lathon NPC Ko-Matoran (Frozen Mug)Lathon moved through the snow as he walked towards an inn nearby called the Frozen Mug. He stepped inside the frozen building. It was warmer then outside, but still it was pretty cold inside. Lathon kept his grey cloak wrapped around him as he sat down at the bar, looking at the Ko-Matoran wearing and Huna. "What can I get for you?" The Matoran asked him."I'll take a mug of ale." he said his emerald eyes boring into the Matoran's light blue ones. He nodded before sliding a frosty mug over to Lathon. The Le-Toa wrapped his hand around the mug and then raised it to his mask before taking a sip.

OOC: ...Uh huh. Well, its just as well that I forgot about Tirra. :PIC: TirraThe miniature Le-Toa just smiled back, and promply hugged Keuirce's head. "To Ko-Koro!"IC: TeropThe Ko-Matoran raised an eyebrow at the Guard. "Uh... no?" Terop replied, slightly confused for a moment. When did I? Oh."That's not what I meant," Terop said, but didn't continue... He had a reputation.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC - Sucogu - MountainsThe air was cool against his face as he took his morning jog. Snow flying up and striking his heels. Drip-drops of moisture colliding with his brow. This had been home to him. Home after it happened. After it all ended. It had happened so soon. They had been heroes. Now he was faceless. Nameless. The fire in his soul was gone, replaced by the empty, pathetic, corpse that mirrored the routine his life had thrown into. It had happened so fast...Morning of the equinox, Nuju's Lookout, Ko-WahiSucogu sat near the edge of the cave cliff, which overlooked the Parakuka camp they were soon to raid. His little group, now well known by the Matoran of Ko-Wahi, had gotten bigger. Once they had achieved fame, many Toa and Matoran were eager to join the force that protected the reconstructed village. One thing led to another. Sucogu was a hero now. The Shadow Guardian, they called him. He had stood out as the mysterious leader of the group. His power was evident in his stride. But everyone could see the blood in his eyes. There was always a hint of inner pain hidden in his insatiable, unquenchable thirst for righteousness. It was obvious, the desire for violence, which stayed as close as a shadow to his pride.He had taught his ways to a younger being. Neero was his name. He had taught the young Toa most of what he knew about fighting, despite the differences in their element. The feisty Toa of fire had been able to unleashed devastating blasts. Sucogu couldn't have been more proud. He was worried, however. This camp, full of Parakuka-infested Toa and Matoran, was singlehandedly the most dangerous they had encountered. They had stormed a fortress built by Ko-Koro's newly formed police system, brutally wiping them out. Commander to numerous cadet."Neero," he said, casting his gaze at the eagle-eyed Esao, who was scanning the camp, before turning back to his trainee."Are you sure you're up to this? It will be different from anything we've done so far. Much worse."Neero shrugged it off."This is our seventy-fifth mission together. The last five months have been enough training for these slugs. Besides, it can't be much more deadly than the dinner you had with my parents."The boy laughed, but Sucogu was much too worried for joking. He simply shook his head and went to stand by Esao."When do you suggest we attack?""We've scouted all of today and yesterday. We have a perfect plan. I'd say tonight. Very late. Straight into the leaders' tents. Take 'em out smoothly."Sucogu nodded. He agreed. That would be the most convenient thing to do.Time flew by. The day drifted soggily into the night.The coldest day of the year. The equinox. Even in his full armor, Sucogu was working to resist a shiver. Most of his men had not the control. He signaled for them to move in quickly. A guard popped up, only to be silenced by an arrow in his throat. Sucogu silently thanked Esao. They kept moving, slowly now. Slower than before. He pointed to the tent designated as the leader's, and the fighter's drew their weapons without a sound, thanks to the acoustically buffered sheaths. Game on. Sucogu lunged into the tent, sword extended straight into the heart of a-A ragdoll.What?Warning: Descriptions in spoilers may be disturbing to the weak-stomached or faint of heart.

Sucogu's eyes widened. The attack had been detected. No, even worse. The attack had been doomed from the start. There was a traitor in the midst of the group. His suspicions were confirmed. A yelp came from the back of the group as a Toa was pulled into the shadows. All that came back out was his head, eyes bulging, stump of a neck spewing blood. Krayikk was thrown into a frenzy, smashing against the charging Parakuka. He fought on, as arrows rained down, one at a time taking down enemies. One arrow lodged near Sucogu's head, an eyeball and index finger impaled on it. The Shadow Guardian charged, grabbing a mace and beating a Matoran's skull in, probably perforating the brain. The death was instant. He grabbed another Toa, his fingers grasping him through the eye sockets. Sucogu's gauntlet, which featured bladed knuckles, not only collided with the Toa's chest, but continued through, ending another life. He grabbed a knife and swung it out, catching a Toa in the thigh. The hooked blade caught her in a trap. He pulled her close."You're going to be my lifesaver for the next five minutes, okay, darling?"And indeed she was. She blocked several attacks unwillingly, giving him time to finish off even more of his enemies. However, even in his rage, he was not merciless. Once she was unconscious from the pain, he through her into a tent. She would live another day. A torch fell, setting the tent aflame. Soon he smelled burning flesh.Maybe not.

He turned around to find ten spears to his chest. They had Krayzikk, who was still fighting to plow on, tied to the ground. Hau was tiring, having been slowed down by the swarm. The others had fallen to similar circumstances. The mission was a failure. Rage burned inside Sucogu."You've been beaten so easily?" it was Neero. He trainee was the traitor. "This is surprising. The great Shadow Guardian and his mightiest of Mata-Nui. You lose. Who knows? Maybe that little Toa of water you were telling me about. The amnesiac? Maybe she'll continue your little missions. Unless I get to her first.Sucogu's rage was fueled even further."Don't touch her, or I will personally-""Oh, but you won't. You're too attached. You could never hurt me. Honestly. It's shocking for someone like you. Shocking.""Poor choice of words.""What's that?""That was a very bad choice of words.""What? I don't get how that-"Before anyone realized what was happening, he leapt over the soldiers and, in mid-air, conjured the power of ten thousand watts in his hand. As he hit the ground, he punched Neero, slamming him in the chest. The Toa fell back, writhing and twitching. At that second, the Parakuka were distracted. Krayzikk broke free, smashing more of his enemies. Arrows were fired again. Hau lashed out, a frighteningly detached combat machine. The soldiers fought back, but they were slain, not even having time to activate their Parakuka. The mission had been a success. But hidden in the success was failure. Utter failure. In the dead village, Sucogu unleashed his anger. Lightning bolts ripped it up. Numerous fires were started. Not one of them- man, woman, or child, escaped that day.The day after, main baseGrumbling was heard across the group of nineteen. There were rumors of what Sucogu was going to say. None of them were positive. As the Toa of lightning gloomily stepped on stage, all were quiet."Let us celebrate the success of our 75th mission!" he said, to numerous cheers, "We prevailed yet again." He grew even more somber."It pains me to say this, but I must. With our decrease from thirty-seven to nineteen, I will have to suggest new occupations. I am shutting down the team. I don't want anyone else dead."He departed, yells following him until he left the room. This was possibly the hardest day of his life.PresentA hood was thrown over his head as he came into town. He didn't want to be recognized. All there was was shame. He passed a statue of himself and held back tears. He was a failure. At this point, he was pathetic. He slipped into a bar, taking a drink.

Edited by Shadow Guardian Mr. Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Vitiate:Vitiate quickly went along as well, leading Krayzikk to the temple that he had mentioned. Quickly walking in, he took note of the great fires, now gone down so low, before he shook his head and continued through the temple. There were signs of habitation, and yet, also signs of a quick departure. There had been more beings here than Kalen, that much was certain. And they'd left quickly after he had.After that, Vitiate led Krayzikk to what had been Kalen's main room. The shadows, dark throughout the temple, now, were darker in here. Visible manifestation of Kalen's new master's influence. Vitiate shook his head, sitting upon the ground."Sit, Tiro," he growled, his voice changed, somewhat. "Sit, and I may tell you of some of the history of our order."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Nice backstory.IC: ArgentumArgentum wall ran up the cliffs of Le-Wahi, desperately bored enough to challenge his skill. He launched into the air when he reached the desolate snowy mountains, and flew towards Ko-Koro. As he landed somewhere in town, he spotted a statue of a Toa. A small plaque said he was a Toa of Lightning. He wondered where all the strong people like this guy had gone - killed? Or was it that its the time the next generation of power rose?Being in the snowy region for so long, and having had nothing to drink for so long, he was grateful when he found a nearby bar...that, and the fact that he had a few widgets on him.He walked in to get a drink. Surprisingly, there was another person there...a hooded Toa, by the looks of it. He took a seat next to him, and got a drink. The hood covered the Toa's face, and so Argentum didn't know that the person in front of him was the once great Sucogu, whose statue he had seen just a minute ago.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Matan and Natan): The two brothers exchanged a look - they hadn't heard of the Windriders. Apparently the band's break had been longer than their entire stay on the island, which coming up on a few months now. Apparently the Cultrured Gentry really lived up to their name, and knowledge of famous musicians was some sort of prerequisite for entry. So much for taking an interest in what the others had been doing. This wasn't going well, so they needed to find a way to turn things around, and quickly."We haven't met them" Matan admitted. "In the time we have been living in Le-koro, we have been more focussed on building our business than indulging in the local culture" There, the conversation was turning back to business, an area in which they had more knowledge. "Our efforts have paid off well, but there is always room for improvement. That is why we have come here, because we heard you were offering help to beings like us. We were sent to you to find out more, so here we are: what is it that you can offer us, and what do you want from us in return?"

ppg2.png

IC- AlyoAlyo leaned back and let his eyes drift over to Niici and the other higher level leaders of the Gentry. He could tell these Skakdi were newcomers- Alyo would have thought that the membership itself should be worth the effort; every rich businessman wanted to be a part of the, until now, exclusive club. If you told your customers you were a member, you instantly gained respect. No other organization even came close to the kind of prestige and class the Gentry gave you. But he let the leaders tell the newcomers these reasons. It was not his place, as such a new addition.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: "Allow us, Madam Niici," said the elder Ko-Matoran. He rose to his feet and smiled warmly at the two Skakdi."The Cultured Gentry is a brand, Matan and Natan," the elder began, "It shows the customer that you are a respected salesman who not only knows his trade very well, but is also very involved in the community. The concert set to take place tomorrow was set up with the intention to bring in money to go towards rebuilding and improving Le-Koro. After this concert, we shall work on another event -- to bring in more money to benefit more people. Yes, we do expect our members to be very involved in the community. If you see a need that needs to be met, we hope that you will bring it up with us so that we can work as a team to help those in need"The elder took a sip of water and then cleared his throat. "Excuse me for answering your second question first, but I feel that the Cultured Gentry's benevolence is often overlooked. Now, what you two will receive in return is exclusive access to our events -- dinners, ceremonies, things of that nature. With this access, of course, you all gain access to the knowledgeable people in our network. It is apparent that you two are new here, and while I applaud your success, I can see that you have much to learn, and learn you shall! The brightest minds our already in this room -- you just need the courage to ask""There are other things as well," said the Ga-Koronan elder who sat beside the Ko-Koronan. "Even the Makuta is known to fear the clout of the Gentry. He sends little Rahi to the shops of our members. We are such high profile people that it would be difficult to deal such damage without harsh retribution from the guards. They watch us as well, and between you and me, would likely come to our aid faster then they would others, because we contribute so much to the village's economy""Service for knowledge and protection," the Ko-Matoran elder said, "That's the transaction we are talking about here"

IC: (Tarkis)
OOC: This was supposed to be posted a couple days ago. It's probably safe to say that this and what's above don't happen at the same time. IC: The Onu-Matoran listened intently as the Matoran played his tune. His intonation and rhythm was actually a little better than the other guy's -- it was almost as if this one has been practicing and nurturing this skill since childhood. The Onu-Matoran wasn't sure about the lyrics, but he really didn't think the Le-Matoran would be that interested in words anyway. They typically just wanted something to dance to. Unfortuntely, that raised another potential problem -- Tarkis's sound was quite different from the rhythmic, bright sound that the Windriders were known for.However, this kind of music was new to the Onu-Matoran, and the vocals sounded great. It just needed some more... pop."So how did I do, because if you didn't like that song I can do something else. I have a range of songs I could choose from." Tarkis said.Well, since the Matoran asked..."Do you have something brighter? Something faster or more dance-oriented? Our Le-Matorans sure like to move," the Onu-Matoran asked.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: DakanThe two of them (Nahu and Dakan) continued to talk. Finally, it was time to leave, or so it seemed. In reality, Dakan had much darker plans for Nahu and his shop, and all this was revealed when he appeared to be leaving but suddenly stopped. "Oh, one othr thing," he said. "Somebody else wants those axes. Somebody I happen to... work for," he finished as he abruptly turned around and increased the gravity around Nahu by so many times that he wouldn't be able to move (hopefully). He walked up to the counter, slashed open the box that Nahu had put the axes into earlier, and looked inside, pulling out the contents...