Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Yawelp, I had to choose which path to take with Lito. I like the notion that he could have had a different destiny had he decided to follow his devotion for the Matoran. Makes me think of a YuGiOh card that had that sort of story (forget which on though). Thentyle will, assuming someone stops him eventually, be restored to his good self. Litozen is now on an evil path for life. muahaha.

I have to admit the sudden "whisk in and save the De-Matoran" thing seemed a bit...sudden to me. I was expecting a bit more of a fuss for such a matter. Oh well.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

I can't wait until the arc ends, the army just disappears, and you all find out that you've been...

tumblr_lv1jdmklpw1qzm6iko1_500.gif

Rahkrolled.

...The things I do for love.

-TylerxNuju

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Hopefully, they'll be allowed to become playable species. Heavily depowered, though.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

It was done before the reboot. The Rahkshi were Toa-level in power and were relatively common. The RPG wasn't destroyed by dozens of Rahkshi players.

I maintain my view that depowered Rahkshi would make a cool addition.

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Meh, I think freeing the rahkshi as playable race is pointless since you can just have an evil Toa instead. Consider the rahkshi can't even speak, that would be fun playing. Not. And the kraata powers aren't that much either.

@ The Snark Knight: I had Tohi interact with Liara, just send me a memo if I should mind my own bussiness xP You need to free up some messenger space man...

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

Hopefully, they'll be allowed to become playable species.

This would be literally the worst thing ever.

Use Rahkshi, the answer for everything.

Side effects include:

-Headaches (From the screaming)

-Loss of breath (From a God-modding player squeezing your throat)

-Exhaustion (Hunger)

-Thoughts of Suicide (Fear/anger)

-inability to stay awake

-Heart trouble

-Anger

-Depression

-Death...

:P

In other words, just no.

-Elrond

Edited by Elrond of Rivendell

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Meh, I think freeing the rahkshi as playable race is pointless since you can just have an evil Toa instead. Consider the rahkshi can't even speak, that would be fun playing. Not. And the kraata powers aren't that much either.

@ The Snark Knight: I had Tohi interact with Liara, just send me a memo if I should mind my own bussiness xP You need to free up some messenger space man...

Yeah, I saw, just been a bit slow about getting a reply up. And I'll see about clearing some of that clutter.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I also think playable Rahkshi would suck, even/especially with powered-down versions. I think it would work better to keep them as a threatening NPC race. Besides, wouldn't a playable Rahkshi technically be a playable kraata instead? Those things would need to be majorly toned down when you consider even their most basic powers. It's just not worth it. Stick with evil Toa, at least then we're still superpowered bad guys.

Players gave Rahkshi the abiltity to speak pre-reboot. And I think players are creative enough to come up with reasons why they speak Matoran in the future.

And as for the aforementioned potential Rahkshi power abuse, keep in mind these Rahkshi would be depowered to Toa level. For reasons why Rahkshi would be cool playable race, think about the possibilities. You could have a Rahkshi fighting for good, or a Rahkshi gangster. And plus, being a Rahkshi you'd have access to powers that are not available to Toa or Skakdi.

Edited by Mr. House

Players gave Rahkshi the abiltity to speak pre-reboot. And I think players are creative enough to come up with reasons why they speak Matoran in the future.

And as for the aforementioned potential Rahkshi power abuse, keep in mind these Rahkshi would be depowered to Toa level. For reasons why Rahkshi would be cool playable race, think about the possibilities. You could have a Rahkshi fighting for good, or a Rahkshi gangster. And plus, being a Rahkshi you'd have access to powers that are not available to Toa or Skakdi.

It is worth mentioning that one of the reason things were changed from pre-reboot standards is because there were so many ludicrous species, and overpowered characters. Like lots and lots of Toa Inika from another universe on a mission from Mata Nui. Or the original Valkyr. Or the many Rahkshi. Or the Makutas. Or the Toa of Psionics.

I could continue, but I think I've made my point.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Okay, I just joined this. Have the Rahkshi actually attacked any of the Koros yet, or are they just outside the walls, preparing to attack?

Outside the villages. Like, surrounding them, and waiting for something to happen. Edited by Takua Dragonstar7

Trizvan is mute. He's fun. Mostly because he's unique. Or close to it, I don't know of any other mutes.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Okay, I just joined this. Have the Rahkshi actually attacked any of the Koros yet, or are they just outside the walls, preparing to attack?

Just waiting

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Well Tohi is sorta mute, but it's not the same. they can communicate still. the kraata in canon only seem to be able to "talk" with each other or jst teridax, and more like animals or telepathy than actual communication. I'm not saying it isn't possible, more like very impractical. They're slugs, not really sapient beings.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

I tried to join pre re-boot, but at the time I didn't because the game was jsut too ###### confusing :) With all the magic stuff (xa-koro was it?), i think this would be the same mistake

Xa-Koro was in this version. It was sunk because it sucked.

WIP

Well Tohi is sorta mute, but it's not the same. they can communicate still. the kraata in canon only seem to be able to "talk" with each other or jst teridax, and more like animals or telepathy than actual communication. I'm not saying it isn't possible, more like very impractical. They're slugs, not really sapient beings.

BSO1 on Shadow Kraata " They are the most intelligent of the Kraata stages, having intelligence on par with that of a Matoran or Toa; they are even capable of speaking the Matoran language."

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Daedra were exposed as evil, the Maru have defeated the Mata and are now ready to fight the Makuta, and we have legions of Rahkshi on the doorsteps of every village.

Wut.

I missed alot there. Anyone care to recap?

Before joining, I read up on the wiki, so basically, the Mata were turned evil. Heauni was Kopaka.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

The rainbow of species in the old BZPRPG was one of my favorite aspects.

And I just thought the introduction of Rahkshi would add some more variety. This whole Toa/Turaga/Matoran with Skakdi and Vortixx is rather limiting.

Limiting? Yes. And as Lorax proved, it's skewed the Mata Nui census by a ridiculous proportion. But at the same time it makes things a bit simpler, too. Besides, Skakdi, Vortixx and Matoran are pretty much the largest species in the MU, so it only makes sense. Rahi are on the most part non-sentient so to make them playable would be fun but illogical, and you can apply to be other races like Steltians and stuff under the right circumstances so I don't see too much of an issue.

Daedra were exposed as evil, the Maru have defeated the Mata and are now ready to fight the Makuta, and we have legions of Rahkshi on the doorsteps of every village.

Wut.

I missed alot there. Anyone care to recap?

Before joining, I read up on the wiki, so basically, the Mata were turned evil. Heauni was Kopaka.

EW was right!

Anyways, should I wait untill after the big Rahkshi mess, or should I reintro Arias now?

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Wut.I missed alot there. Anyone care to recap?
EW was right! Anyways, should I wait untill after the big Rahkshi mess, or should I reintro Arias now?
I dunno, depends where. In a village, yes, out, no.

I guess Mata-Nui is not suited for a large variety of species. Perhaps when (Or if) we move into the greater MU a larger variety of species will become playable. Thanks for helping me realize that.

Now, back on topic. What is Ga-Koro doing defense?