Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Look! Wade is back! ...After a few months.

The call was too hard to resist. I have some picking up to do...

Edit: Can anyone explain to me what's on the current agenda of the Horde (Skakdi group) if they even survived the blowing up of the Kumu Islets?

They're currently in Ta, and are in the streets amidst the explosions that Jin set. Taoki is on Destian's back.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Look! Wade is back! ...After a few months.

The call was too hard to resist. I have some picking up to do...

Edit: Can anyone explain to me what's on the current agenda of the Horde (Skakdi group) if they even survived the blowing up of the Kumu Islets?

They're currently in Ta, and are in the streets amidst the explosions that Jin set. Taoki is on Destian's back.

And when I get around to posting, he's getting tossed into a wall.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I'm getting really really confused whenever people converse with their Parakuka in this game anymore. Because they're always doing it with the Parakuka able to talk and stuff, when I was told they didn't know how to use words quite like that. ,-,

But hey, I had a good run with Xicuta. Then Krayzikk never posted and so I deleted the character.

That reminds me.

Krayzikk, post moar.

profiles i guess

An unexpected end.

EDIT: regarding Parakuka conversation, Parakuka do not use written language. They use images and sensations. When a Parakuka "says" something, the words the RPer uses are only heard in and comprehensible by the head of the host. It's much easier to crystallize the Parakuka's intended message through words than through images, after all.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

Well, I didn't see that coming. But what will happen to Inu now?
~~~Just find someone willing to host a traitor, and we could have an interview ~

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Gonna be in Florida for a week, spending some quality time with my girlfriend (the one in my signature)! I'll try to post as much as I can, still. No promises, though. She's got a strange aversion towards Bionicles.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Is this permanent? If so... odd twist. And to my knowledge, Parakuka can't just jump ship; once on, they stay on.And what's with the shipping?

To question one: Likely.

Two hidden question to: Did you even read the entire post? He literally sucked all of Onewa's life out at once.

Three: Old, old joke.

profiles i guess

I have something to tell all of you.As most of you know, I recently came back from a hiatus. Well, maybe not recently. I think it was about a month ago. Anyways, you all definitely know that I snark. A lot. I've snapped at each and every one of you. Why? Well, I'll try to keep the short. I had two sisters that were rather dear to me. They were in a car. That car met another car. They didn't walk away from it. That's all I'm going to say about it. I've been handling it the wrong way. Thanks to those of you who've helped me realize that. I apologize to everyone I've been rude to. That means nothing to a lot of you, but I'm honest when I say I'll try to change. So I wrote this, and I kind of let out some things. That's a new-years thing btw, I don't like first person very much. Enjoy.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Vakama's death almost made me cry. I felt like I had a cold void inside me that got filled, then suddenly broke in sadness. It felt like he was talking to me. I don't know why. :bored:

KNI, I had no idea. Thank you for clearing things up. I'll try to make it easier for you not to snark. You also seemed to be snarking less in the past two weeks already, so good job.

I can't tell if that was suicidal or masochism, but I certainly hope you're not feeling either. I actually do think you have great RPing skill, I just never said anything because I thought you hated me.

Karz, maybe you actually do. But you take care of yourself, and I'd appreciate it if you cleared that up.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I have something to tell all of you.As most of you know, I recently came back from a hiatus. Well, maybe not recently. I think it was about a month ago. Anyways, you all definitely know that I snark. A lot. I've snapped at each and every one of you. Why? Well, I'll try to keep the short. I had two sisters that were rather dear to me. They were in a car. That car met another car. They didn't walk away from it. That's all I'm going to say about it.I've been handling it the wrong way. Thanks to those of you who've helped me realize that. I apologize to everyone I've been rude to. That means nothing to a lot of you, but I'm honest when I say I'll try to change.So I wrote this, and I kind of let out some things. That's a new-years thing btw, I don't like first person very much. Enjoy.

--- Well, that explains a lot. ... KNI, I can't pretend to know what you feel because the only close person to me who died barely had a real relationship with me, so all I can say is I'm sorry. And, next time you do snark? ...Just let it out. Good luck in whatever you do...and I hope the pain fades soon, but not the memory.Oh, and I know this sounds cheesy, but I accept your apology, thank you for the lessons and hope we can continue RPing like you don't have a bone to pick with me. Tu Gusta? Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I have something to tell all of you.As most of you know, I recently came back from a hiatus. Well, maybe not recently. I think it was about a month ago. Anyways, you all definitely know that I snark. A lot. I've snapped at each and every one of you. Why? Well, I'll try to keep the short. I had two sisters that were rather dear to me. They were in a car. That car met another car. They didn't walk away from it. That's all I'm going to say about it.I've been handling it the wrong way. Thanks to those of you who've helped me realize that. I apologize to everyone I've been rude to. That means nothing to a lot of you, but I'm honest when I say I'll try to change.So I wrote this, and I kind of let out some things. That's a new-years thing btw, I don't like first person very much. Enjoy.

I've never been in the situation myself so I can't really help you with. I doubt anyone can really understand except for you so I'll simply offer my condolences. It's also perfectly healthy to snark like that and I really have no problem with it. If that was the way you coped, then it's fine.

Nice writing, BTW.

character_37075_f.jpg

Guys, just to let ya'll know, seeing sa Loophole was one of the winners of the RPG contest (and seeing how many people are joining oh god) my activity here may go down a bit. Just so you all know.

----

Same here. Gravity and I were kinda swamped last night.

I would say 'same here', being staff too, but I'm not too active here nowadays anyway so it won't make much difference. :P

- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

So guys, I have a question:

WHAT IS THE AWESOMEST MOMENT(S) IN THIS YEAR OF THE BZPRPG?

---

Most awesome moment so far, or most awesome moment to come? I can tell you that the transformation of the Chosen Ones into Toa will most probably bag that, but it hasn't actually happened yet :P

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

So guys, I have a question:

WHAT IS THE AWESOMEST MOMENT(S) IN THIS YEAR OF THE BZPRPG?

---

Most awesome moment so far, or most awesome moment to come? I can tell you that the transformation of the Chosen Ones into Toa will most probably bag that, but it hasn't actually happened yet :P

__

*slinks away a bit sadly*

For me, the most awesome moment of the year was when Aurax was Chosen. That was an awesome feel. :D Too bad he died.

My apex moment is a tie between the moment Stannis was anointed as The Wanderer and... hm... burying the Kumu Islets, I think.

Though the flight and successive fight from Utu/Ronk/Vidar is reaaaally up there, as is killing Turaga Nuju.

But as they say... The best is yet to come. ;3