What Are All Your Rare Or Special Kanohi Masks?

Aris621

I think all of you have some rare kanohi mask or other rare collectable, or maybe just one. So i'm wondering what masks are your rare or special masks. Mine are:- Chrome Kanohi Rua (from Power Pack)- Original orange Kanohi Vahi- Transparent Kanohi Avohkii (Takanuva set)- Grey Kanohi Hau (Takanuva set)- Infected Kanohi Hau- Poisoned Kanohi Hau Nuva- Brown Kanohi Ruru- White Kanohi Ruru- Light-blue Transparent Kanohi Kaukau- Transparent Neon Kanohi Miru- Copper Kanohi Huna- All Golden Kanohi (from 2002 mask packs)

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

The only rare collectable I have that is still worth anything is the Disk of Time, Ko-Metru Great Disc, and the infected Hau. I do also posess a TNGM, an orange Vahi, and a white Misprint Ruru... but before I knew any better, I'd gone and painted them bizzare colours for no real reason other than that I could, thus destroying any value that they would have carried >_< To this day, that's still one of my greatest Bionicle-related regrets.

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

I have an orange Vahi, a Brown Ruru and a Red Ruru. DON'T TOUCH! I also have 2 or 3 Grey Haus, a sparkly Avohkii, all gold Kanohi and nearly all silver Kanohi from the Krana packs, and 7 infected Hau.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

These are only from 2001-2003:-Sparkle-painted Avhokii-Golden Pakari-Silver Pakari-Silver Hau-Silver Miru-Silver Kaukau-2 Infected Haus-2 Black Hunas-Teal KakamaFrom 2004 and on:-Golden Vahi-Disk of TimeAnd of courseI had all the set included Kanohi from the sets I had.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

These were all the rare-ish masks I had. Oh, and I'm sure I had an orange Vahi, too.

Wow, very nice! But I didn't know that the grey Kanohi Ignika was also rare.And were did you get that bright gold Kraahkan? I don't remember from wich set it was...
Golden Makuta Mask from Tower of Toa Playset from 2006. It was used as a visorak's head, a solid blue bohrok shield for the body. However, the visorak's structure is system-built.

DevBannerwithInterests.png

Let's see...

• [*]Infected Hau[*]Copper Huna[*]Trans-Neon Green Miru[*]Orange Vahi[*]Contaminated Hau Nuva[*]Movie-Edition Kraahkan[*]"Ultimate Dume" Helmet[*]Gold Vahi[*]Disk of Time

I think that's about it for rares... I've also got a complete set of Golden Kanohi that I'm rather fond of. And I feel obligated every time I mention them to thank Ninjo for the orange Vahi, TNGM, and CHN. He seriously was an awesome guy. ^_^ ~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Chrome RuaUS Copper HunaSparkly AvohkiiOrange VahiBrown MatatuTrans Light Blue KaukauFull set of Golden Kanohi (I don't know why we are considering them rare, though, seeing as they are more common than the normal collectible kanohi :P)Silver KaukauVMKK Ca (do Krana count?) Fun Fact: The Red Ruru is technically not a misprint, as it was featured in set 7397 Bionicle Clock released in 2002.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Chrome RuaUS Copper HunaSparkly AvohkiiOrange VahiBrown MatatuTrans Light Blue KaukauFull set of Golden Kanohi (I don't know why we are considering them rare, though, seeing as they are more common than the normal collectible kanohi :P)Silver KaukauVMKK Ca (do Krana count?) Fun Fact: The Red Ruru is technically not a misprint, as it was featured in set 7397 Bionicle Clock released in 2002.

Actually, the Red Ruru was a misprint in 2001, until it was featured in de BIONICLE Clock set. So that mask isn't really rare anymore... Also the Black Ruru was a misprint, but it was also featured in the Power Pack with Hafu. Edited by Aris621

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

• [*]Movie-Edition Kraahkan[*]"Ultimate Dume" Helmet

I thought those were the same thing? Huh. I have in my posession:- Copper Huna- Trans Neon Green Miru- Gold Vahi- Disk of Time- Infected Hau Not a completely large collection, but good enough for me. Wish I had that orange Vahi though. Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG

Actually, the Red Ruru was a misprint in 2001, until it was featured in de BIONICLE Clock set. So that mask isn't really rare anymore... Also the Black Ruru was a misprint, but it was also featured in the Power Pack with Hafu.

Yeah. I guess what I meant to say was that, while they were misprints in the Kanohi packs, they were sold elsewhere and so aren't as rare as the other misprints.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

• [*]Movie-Edition Kraahkan[*]"Ultimate Dume" Helmet

I thought those were the same thing? Huh.
No... The MEK has always referred to the mask that was released with the Takautanuva combiner set. The "Ultimate Dume" helmet refers to... Well, that one should be obvious. They're completely different things. ~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Original Vahi (called LEGO and they sent the last one they had to my house for free... score!)Translucent Florescent Green Miru (Forgot where I even got this) Can't recall any others, my collection is currently at home. Bronze Vahi

Hey man, that's just the curl of the burl.

Original Vahi (called LEGO and they sent the last one they had to my house for free... score!)Translucent Florescent Green Miru (Forgot where I even got this)

I'm guessing you got your Miru from Legoland or something like it.Why did lego give you a Vahi for free? My special masks are:My sparkly Avohkii (came with Takanuva)My silver Pakari (got it in a mask pack... never got a gold mask in that pack, so I was ripped off)My poisoned Hau Nuva (got it in a Scholastic collection of the 4 original Bionicle novels)My Gold Kraakhan (came with Tower of Toa)

my favorite mAsk i ever got was my black kanohi kakama. unfortunatly i lost it and found it a month later but it was damaged

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

6-holed Kraahkan and orange Vahi.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

I'm guessing you got your Miru from Legoland or something like it.Why did lego give you a Vahi for free?

Oddly enough, I heard about them doing it from here, around the Bohrok days when I joined. They just sent it in one of those bubble envelopes, I just called and asked for it. I still had the kid voice then so that may have helped. Miru is still a mystery. I think it might have been from the Lego store near Disney World.

Hey man, that's just the curl of the burl.

I need to stop reading Collectibles topics, they keep making me all jealus. All I really have is a Red Ruru, a Gold Vahi, and the Disk of Time. I have a few gold/silver kanohi, but nothing really great. Unless two teal Kakamas and a teal Miru count? I wish I had been old enough to buy more of the original Mask Packs and get some more collectibles, but when you're to young to buy stuff, whatcha gonna do?

Edited by Lego Obsessionist

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

I'm guessing you got your Miru from Legoland or something like it.Why did lego give you a Vahi for free?

Oddly enough, I heard about them doing it from here, around the Bohrok days when I joined. They just sent it in one of those bubble envelopes, I just called and asked for it. I still had the kid voice then so that may have helped. Miru is still a mystery. I think it might have been from the Lego store near Disney World.
Hmm... I've never heard of people calling Lego and getting the Vahi for free... if I had known I could do that, I would have.