• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

What Are All Your Rare Or Special Kanohi Masks?

Kanohi Masks Rare

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Aris621

Aris621
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 89 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 11:36 AM

I think all of you have some rare kanohi mask or other rare collectable, or maybe just one. So i'm wondering what masks are your rare or special masks. Mine are:- Chrome Kanohi Rua (from Power Pack)- Original orange Kanohi Vahi- Transparent Kanohi Avohkii (Takanuva set)- Grey Kanohi Hau (Takanuva set)- Infected Kanohi Hau- Poisoned Kanohi Hau Nuva- Brown Kanohi Ruru- White Kanohi Ruru- Light-blue Transparent Kanohi Kaukau- Transparent Neon Kanohi Miru- Copper Kanohi Huna- All Golden Kanohi (from 2002 mask packs)

Posted Image

#2 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 10,916 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 02:28 PM

- Gold Vahi- Sparkly Avohkii- Black Kakama- Brown Miru (I think)- Lime Rau- Two Infected Hau- Two copper Huna- Transparent Neon Green Miru- Prototype White-MetruBlue-swirled Miru (loot from BrickFair '11)

rotr_banner.png

#3 Offline Triggons

Triggons
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,616 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 02:36 PM

I have a copper mask, but I'm not sure if it's rare... But that's it. I wasn't really an avid fan when rare and special Kanohi were abundant.

Posted Image

#4 Offline Bfahome

Bfahome
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • DJ Kumo

• 5,859 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 02:36 PM

Prototype gold/trans-black Strakk helmet shipped back with the stuff I sent to BrickFair.

When you're burnin' down, when you're burnin' down

ghostsnstuff.jpg

It's the way that you fake it I know it's too late

#5 Offline giantpurplejerkface

giantpurplejerkface
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,122 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 02:38 PM

These were all the rare-ish masks I had. Oh, and I'm sure I had an orange Vahi, too.

Edited by Iro: Espiritu de Hierro, Oct 23 2011 - 02:38 PM.

plop

#6 Offline Darth Jaller

Darth Jaller
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,799 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 02:41 PM

The only rare collectable I have that is still worth anything is the Disk of Time, Ko-Metru Great Disc, and the infected Hau. I do also posess a TNGM, an orange Vahi, and a white Misprint Ruru... but before I knew any better, I'd gone and painted them bizzare colours for no real reason other than that I could, thus destroying any value that they would have carried >_< To this day, that's still one of my greatest Bionicle-related regrets.

6319548248_ec4209a2b4_o.jpg

Banner made by Toxic White of the Crystal Hau Designs shop

#7 Offline Tomaku

Tomaku
  • Members
  • Toa

• 122 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 03:39 PM

Mine are: -yellow kaukau-white ruru-green ruru-infected hau-infected hau nuva-rua-gold vahi

#8 Offline Makuta_of_Oz

Makuta_of_Oz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,492 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 04:26 PM

I have an orange Vahi, a Brown Ruru and a Red Ruru. DON'T TOUCH! I also have 2 or 3 Grey Haus, a sparkly Avohkii, all gold Kanohi and nearly all silver Kanohi from the Krana packs, and 7 infected Hau.

wearewaiting.gif
Credit goes to JrMasterModelBuilder for the banner.

The Bring Back Bionicle Club is back! PM me or leave a message in my blog if you want in.

Baterra are awesome. They enforce weapon laws. Please support their cause on CUUSOO.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig.

#9 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,937 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 04:37 PM

These are only from 2001-2003:-Sparkle-painted Avhokii-Golden Pakari-Silver Pakari-Silver Hau-Silver Miru-Silver Kaukau-2 Infected Haus-2 Black Hunas-Teal KakamaFrom 2004 and on:-Golden Vahi-Disk of TimeAnd of courseI had all the set included Kanohi from the sets I had.

webmaster.png

#10 Offline Daiker

Daiker
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,752 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 05:15 PM

I have all mata masks in silver and gold (Except for kahama in gold), Sparkle painted Avohkii, a grey hau, 2 infected haus in both the nuva and mata form, and both silver and gold ignikas.

"Attention all planets of the Solar Federation,"

k6Re3.jpg

"We have assumed control."

#11 Offline Aris621

Aris621
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 89 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 05:37 AM

These were all the rare-ish masks I had. Oh, and I'm sure I had an orange Vahi, too.

Wow, very nice! But I didn't know that the grey Kanohi Ignika was also rare.And were did you get that bright gold Kraahkan? I don't remember from wich set it was...

Posted Image

#12 Offline Devorath

Devorath
  • Members
  • Toa

• 182 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 12:54 PM

Wow, very nice! But I didn't know that the grey Kanohi Ignika was also rare.And were did you get that bright gold Kraahkan? I don't remember from wich set it was...

Golden Makuta Mask from Tower of Toa Playset from 2006. It was used as a visorak's head, a solid blue bohrok shield for the body. However, the visorak's structure is system-built.

DevBannerwithInterests.png

#13 Offline Zarohum

Zarohum
  • Banned Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 01:02 PM

2 Gold VahiRed RuruRed Matatu3 AvohkiiSparkly Avohkiiused to have a Voya Gold KraahkanBought a red ruru and a green ruru, but they were never shipped to me. <_<

#14 Offline Big Macintosh

Big Macintosh
  • Members
  • Toa

• 112 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 02:10 PM

Gray Hau NuvaInfected HauChrome RuaNeon Green MiruI'm pretty sure I had a Vahi at some point, but I can't find it.Copper Victory MaskSparkly Avohkii

#15 Offline 55555

• Reporters
  • Senior Staff

• 2,980 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 02:18 PM

Mismold Yellow HauMisprint Trans-Yellow KaukauMisprint White MatatuMisprint White RuruPrototype New Gold AvohkiiPrototype Reddish/Blackish Marbled Strakk HelmetPrototype Dark Blue Miru With White/Blue Pattern And some other non-Kanohi rares. - 55555

textbanner2.jpg

#16 Offline Ballom

Ballom
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Disk of the Forgers Found

• 9,325 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 06:47 PM

Not much, sadly. I think all I have is the infected Hau, two Gold Miru, silver Miru, Ultimate Dume helmet . . . and that's about it. :/ ~B~

Posted Image

#17 Offline Electric Turahk

Electric Turahk
  • Premier Member
  • The Drifter

• 13,067 posts

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 06:59 PM

Let's see...
    [*]Infected Hau[*]Copper Huna[*]Trans-Neon Green Miru[*]Orange Vahi[*]Contaminated Hau Nuva[*]Movie-Edition Kraahkan[*]"Ultimate Dume" Helmet[*]Gold Vahi[*]Disk of Time[/list] I think that's about it for rares... I've also got a complete set of Golden Kanohi that I'm rather fond of. And I feel obligated every time I mention them to thank Ninjo for the orange Vahi, TNGM, and CHN. He seriously was an awesome guy. ^_^ [color=#d4af37]~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

#18 Offline Tazakk

Tazakk
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 854 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 07:17 PM

Chrome RuaUS Copper HunaSparkly AvohkiiOrange VahiBrown MatatuTrans Light Blue KaukauFull set of Golden Kanohi (I don't know why we are considering them rare, though, seeing as they are more common than the normal collectible kanohi :P)Silver KaukauVMKK Ca (do Krana count?) Fun Fact: The Red Ruru is technically not a misprint, as it was featured in set 7397 Bionicle Clock released in 2002.

New Bohrok Online Animations?

Ta-Koronan Guard Arrives in Ko-Koro

Shattered Ice

#19 Offline ~Allegretto~

~Allegretto~
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,350 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 08:26 PM

[*]Gold Vahi[*]Gold Kakama[*]Silver Kaukau[/list]Yeeeeah, I think that's about it.

Posted Image

#20 Offline Aris621

Aris621
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 89 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 05:07 AM

Chrome RuaUS Copper HunaSparkly AvohkiiOrange VahiBrown MatatuTrans Light Blue KaukauFull set of Golden Kanohi (I don't know why we are considering them rare, though, seeing as they are more common than the normal collectible kanohi :P)Silver KaukauVMKK Ca (do Krana count?) Fun Fact: The Red Ruru is technically not a misprint, as it was featured in set 7397 Bionicle Clock released in 2002.

Actually, the Red Ruru was a misprint in 2001, until it was featured in de BIONICLE Clock set. So that mask isn't really rare anymore... Also the Black Ruru was a misprint, but it was also featured in the Power Pack with Hafu.

Edited by Aris621, Oct 25 2011 - 06:11 AM.

Posted Image

#21 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,810 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 09:48 AM

[*]Movie-Edition Kraahkan[*]"Ultimate Dume" Helmet[/list]

I thought those were the same thing? Huh. I have in my posession:- Copper Huna- Trans Neon Green Miru- Gold Vahi- Disk of Time- Infected Hau Not a completely large collection, but good enough for me. Wish I had that orange Vahi though.

Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2, Oct 25 2011 - 09:49 AM.

kellssunset.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles                                                Era of Conflict Profiles                                    City of Legends Profiles

#22 Offline Bambi

Bambi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,062 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 10:22 AM

None, sadly.

#23 Offline Tazakk

Tazakk
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 854 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 05:41 PM

Actually, the Red Ruru was a misprint in 2001, until it was featured in de BIONICLE Clock set. So that mask isn't really rare anymore... Also the Black Ruru was a misprint, but it was also featured in the Power Pack with Hafu.

Yeah. I guess what I meant to say was that, while they were misprints in the Kanohi packs, they were sold elsewhere and so aren't as rare as the other misprints.

New Bohrok Online Animations?

Ta-Koronan Guard Arrives in Ko-Koro

Shattered Ice

#24 Offline Electric Turahk

Electric Turahk
  • Premier Member
  • The Drifter

• 13,067 posts

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 08:15 PM

[*]Movie-Edition Kraahkan[*]"Ultimate Dume" Helmet[/list]

I thought those were the same thing? Huh.

No... The MEK has always referred to the mask that was released with the Takautanuva combiner set. The "Ultimate Dume" helmet refers to... Well, that one should be obvious. They're completely different things. ~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

#25 Offline Piruk-MRFFB

Piruk-MRFFB
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 16 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 05:54 AM

My rare Kanohi... I'ts a MissPrint, a noble Ruru in Mata-Red (not from the clock) and two complete sets of Goldens & Silvers Kanohi Masks.http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=477220

965_1.gif

#26 Offline christo1096

christo1096
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,816 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 05:03 PM

mine :- 2 Kraahkan- 1 pearl gold Kraahkan- 5 Avohkii- some gold and silver kanohi - 2001- purple and medium blue pakari

#27 Offline Tuakava

Tuakava
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 486 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 02:59 AM

Original Vahi (called LEGO and they sent the last one they had to my house for free... score!)Translucent Florescent Green Miru (Forgot where I even got this) Can't recall any others, my collection is currently at home. Bronze Vahi
Hey man, that's just the curl of the burl.

#28 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,619 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 10:27 PM

Original Vahi (called LEGO and they sent the last one they had to my house for free... score!)Translucent Florescent Green Miru (Forgot where I even got this)

I'm guessing you got your Miru from Legoland or something like it.Why did lego give you a Vahi for free? My special masks are:My sparkly Avohkii (came with Takanuva)My silver Pakari (got it in a mask pack... never got a gold mask in that pack, so I was ripped off)My poisoned Hau Nuva (got it in a Scholastic collection of the 4 original Bionicle novels)My Gold Kraakhan (came with Tower of Toa)

"I need your advice- I feel really jealous that she got to turn into a Toa and not me... and then that guy comes in and woos her! What should I do to overcome my jealousy?

BZPRPG- 2013

2fcc27d298a1b54f5b34c45f0abc12bc.png

pls.

#29 Offline aaninja64

aaninja64
  • Members
  • Toa

• 104 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 08:59 AM

I have a Silver Miru, 6-hole Kraahkan, Gold Vahi, Disk of Time, and Poisoned Hau Nuva. ~DD
Herp Derp

#30 Offline Cederak

Cederak
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Axiomatic

• 4,137 posts

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 02:52 PM

Golden Kaukau, Golden Kakama, Golden Miru, Trans. Neon Green Miru, Gold Vahi, and a Silver Hau. -Ced

#31 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,039 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 11:29 AM

my favorite mAsk i ever got was my black kanohi kakama. unfortunatly i lost it and found it a month later but it was damaged

imx_327053664.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer~Drone 0350

Sunken Cities Profiles ~ Trapped in a Map Profiles ~ Voyage of the Requiem IV Profiles

#32 Offline GeluNumber1

GeluNumber1
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 914 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2011 - 05:23 PM

6-holed Kraahkan and orange Vahi.
Posted Image
Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

#33 Offline Tuakava

Tuakava
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 486 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 05:50 PM

I'm guessing you got your Miru from Legoland or something like it.Why did lego give you a Vahi for free?

Oddly enough, I heard about them doing it from here, around the Bohrok days when I joined. They just sent it in one of those bubble envelopes, I just called and asked for it. I still had the kid voice then so that may have helped. Miru is still a mystery. I think it might have been from the Lego store near Disney World.

Hey man, that's just the curl of the burl.

#34 Offline dotcom

dotcom
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,755 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 12:18 AM

I guess the only 'rare' masks I have are the teal Miru and the sparkly Avohkii.

wwwwweeeeee.jpg

#35 Offline Obsessionist

Obsessionist
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,259 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 04:48 PM

I need to stop reading Collectibles topics, they keep making me all jealus. All I really have is a Red Ruru, a Gold Vahi, and the Disk of Time. I have a few gold/silver kanohi, but nothing really great. Unless two teal Kakamas and a teal Miru count? I wish I had been old enough to buy more of the original Mask Packs and get some more collectibles, but when you're to young to buy stuff, whatcha gonna do?

Edited by Lego Obsessionist, Nov 01 2011 - 04:50 PM.

1395440177m_SPLASH.jpg

#36 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,039 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 05:16 PM

orange vahiblack kakamagolden tahu stars masksilver avokiigold kraahkan

imx_327053664.png

Sunken Cities Profiles ~ Trapped in a Map Profiles ~ Voyage of the Requiem IV Profiles

#37 Offline Phauxx

Phauxx
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Seventh Toa

• 6,324 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 07:18 PM

The Transparent Kanohi Avohkii, and the Poisoned Hau Nuva for me.
Posted Image

#38 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,619 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 08:05 PM

I'm guessing you got your Miru from Legoland or something like it.Why did lego give you a Vahi for free?

Oddly enough, I heard about them doing it from here, around the Bohrok days when I joined. They just sent it in one of those bubble envelopes, I just called and asked for it. I still had the kid voice then so that may have helped. Miru is still a mystery. I think it might have been from the Lego store near Disney World.

Hmm... I've never heard of people calling Lego and getting the Vahi for free... if I had known I could do that, I would have.

"I need your advice- I feel really jealous that she got to turn into a Toa and not me... and then that guy comes in and woos her! What should I do to overcome my jealousy?

BZPRPG- 2013

2fcc27d298a1b54f5b34c45f0abc12bc.png

pls.

#39 Offline Aris621

Aris621
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 89 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 03:16 PM

orange vahiblack kakamagolden tahu stars masksilver avokiigold kraahkan

Well, I think the Golden Hau from Tahu "Stars" is not rare. It's a pretty new set (2010 of course), and that mask was available in every Tahu Stars set.

Posted Image

#40 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,039 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 04:32 PM

i know but its still "special"

imx_327053664.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users