Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Mar'jik:

You didn't need to be a genius to know that shooting big stuff in the face with nets was a bad idea. Mar'jik hurled his chakram at the flying net, hoping to intercept it.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC - Infirmary > Gym

Huh, some kind of note outside the Infirmary. It looks like slander and libel about Palma... She was such a nice rahkshi, why did people have to say hurtful things?

Caoutchouc made his way to the gym, just in time to see the victims of what appeared to be a... ?

He had no word for it, no term nor nickname. No lexicon, dictionary nor thesaurus he had encountered had described such a thing. Even the inherent stretchiness of his gray matter and the mind contained within couldn't come to terms with this THING.

It made him convulse and shake and as with the fruit, shove his face in a prehistoric tar pit. The burning black oils of creatures long since dead would cleanse the impossibilities from his eyes, it stood obscenely and lustfully like some five or six dimensional being in blatant DISREGARD for his SANITY and the shapes and angles our world could support even his grammatical skills began to fail his inner narration as he stared upon the creature no he thought I cant manage to cleanly describe this my sentences just run on he said as his brain shifted into o v e r d r i v e and his t h o u -

-

Breath, deep breaths.

Better.

When a giant bipedal killing machine is inhabiting the place you came to train and relax, there is only one thing to do. He strode towards the beast, ignoring net and chakram and all manners of projectile.

"YOU! You're in the way of my squat rack!"

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC: Zex - Hallways

This rahkshi seemed. Special in a different way.

"'Are you trying to get me killed? You fired a net at that thing and then gave the net launcher to me!" I yell at the rahkshi,

OOC: What happened to Mantis. I want to see if he finds the matoran carnage.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Raptor

"No, I don't want anyone to die. That's just mean. Whoa... you think I was trying to frame you?" Raptor's eyes grew wide... but the Rahkshi had a point.

IC: Mantis

Mantis transformed back right near the end of the village and sneaked a peek at its main square. No one was there. He headed for the beach, where he saw a crowd, but couldn't see the reason. He'd have to head in closer. Mantis found a warehouse, out of sight of the Matoran and climbed on top, using his kamas as climbing hooks. He lay down near the edge of the roof so only his head could be seen...

Edited by Gukko Lord

IC: Zex - Hallways

If the rahkshi hadn't meant to frame me that would mean it was just very, very, unintelligent. I can't kill him here. Too many witnesses.

"I forgive you. But you aren't touching any of my weapons ever again."

I start wandering the halls.

OOC: Open for interaction

No, this was messed up. Raptor wouldn't do that. And yet all the pieces fit together...

IC: Mantis

There they were. A few Matoran bodies, strewn over the earth like the demolished targets in the gym. Mantis raced back to Corpus faster than he'd ever gone before, not caring whether the Matoran spotted him or not.

Edited by Gukko Lord

"Yeah, man! Let's go find him!" Raptor grinned. Then a thought struck him.

"Say... wouldn't it be awesome for Claws to work as a temporary seeing-guide Rahi for you? Or have you already thought of that?"

OOC: I'm done for the night. Feel free to bunny Raptor along in the search for Revenge (or whatever else happens next), but don't get in anything big without me.

IC: Jayar / Gym

Caoutchouc, why? Jayar looked on as the rubber rahk strode forth to confront the beast, uncertain if any action was nessecary and if so what it might be. If he had to he'd drag another paralyzed body away, but he hoped it didn't come to that.

IC: Shark / Library-->Halls

Shark finished the part of the book he considered important and left the Library, planning on heading to the Refectory for a not-quite-bite to eat. As he strode silently through the halls, he noticed a Rahkshi wandering the halls. Most beings would take no notice, but Shark was hardly most beings. He slowed and examined the mysterious Rahk.

His coloration was unlike anyone Shark had seen here, and that meant either he was new, or an old student who had changed their appearance somehow. Shark continued to watch him for signs of the latter. The first and most obvious was the amount of weaponry he carried, most newcomers had a single uncomplicated weapon to their name. And that bag... He had seen it before.

His deductive mind worked feverishly, trying to match his weapons, stance, and spine to a Rahk he had seen before.

OOC: Zex may approach Shark, if he dares...

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Shark / Hallways

The mysterious Rahk retreated to his dorm, an innocent gesture... or an escape? Could it be one of his many unsuccessfully destroyed past victims? Shark walked up to the dorm door and knocked.

"You're a new student here, aren't you?" he said, carefully hiding the predation in his voice, leaving only a mask of kindness. "You needn't fear me. I'd just like to welcome you to Corpus Rahkshi."

He knew that this mysterious newcomer was not in fact actually new, and he knew that his quarry also knew this. But if he could get him to talk he could try to identify his voice, and any other characteristics of speech.

IC: Sidonas - Hallways

Sidonas, with Recoil, went back to his dorm. He pulled out some sheets and a few pencils, thought back at what the poster he saw said. After thinking on how to do a peace and pro-staff based mirror of the poster, he passed some tools to Recoil. He sketched a template in his Codex of what he was going to design. When he was finished he showed it to Recoil.

"Think this'll work?" He asked.

It looked like this:

Peace, Peace is what we should try to achieve, with each other, and with those who keep watch over us.

Palma: A kind healer to us all, a Rahk who cares not for her own well being, but for any Rahkshi who enter her door.

Suvak: A great warrior; the skills he has taught us have not been to harm each other, but for defense of one's own self and of each other.

Tridax: A great headmaster if I ever knew one. Though he is not seen to leave his office much, he runs this academy, and we should at least respect him for that.

Do not believe what is declared by instigators of hatred towards those beings who maintain our well being.

Be kind, show the greatest respect to them, and preserve peace as best you can.

If any wish to extend that hand of peace towards the residents of Phantom-On-The-Water, then please come to the Chirox Causeway in 3 hours.

With the kindest regards,

~Anonymous~

Sidonas knew most of what he knew of Tridax and Suvak were just words to encourage. But it was better than the apparent truth.

Right?

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Zex

Zex wrote a note in rahkshi.

"I cannot speak so I will write this note. Please leave my dorm so I can sleep. :D"

Shark had never seen Zex write before so he would have no idea that it was Zex's writing. Just in case though he silently opened the window and aimed his net gun at the door, which he electrocuted.

IC: Shark

"Very well," said Shark. "Pleasant dreams. :D" (How he said an emoticon is unknown to this day.) This one was crafty... They both knew that they both knew they were lying to each other. It was merely a matter of outmaneuvering each other.

Shark walked away and down the hall a moderate distance, for once allowing his footsteps to be heard. Then he reactivated the field of silence and returned, leaning casually against the opposite wall to the 'newcomer's' dorm. To listen from the inside, it would seem as if he had simply left; there would be no sign of his return.

• Upvote 1

IC: Zex

Zex was already out the window. He flew out the window and  back through the main entrance. He snuck his way into the gym where he imagined a room with walls 5 rahkshi thick all the way up to the ceiling. He began practicing with his net gun. That rahkshi wouldn't find him or be able to get through the wall.

OOC: Last post of the day.

IC: Dekako (Era) - Gym.

We look at the paralysed Rahkshi, feeling a pang of guilt at having accidentally damaged him. Our beady gaze sweeps across the room, drinking in the sights and sounds to the continued delight of Era and Hoto. Moreover, Kat's fragment puts faces to the names, and for the first time in their lives, Era and Hoto can see what their friends truly look like. 

Our gaze reaches Jayar, and we feel a strange emotion from Hoto. Something Kat understands, but Era does not. Not wishing to confuse ourselves further, we continue our sweep, eventually settling our sight upon Caoutchouc, who appears to be challenging us. 

Should we give him a bit of a scare? one of our mind asks hopefully. We won't hurt him, Hoto....

O... okay... she reluctantly agrees. 

We bend down, staring Caoutchouc right in the face, and then we roar, unleashing our powers. A devastating, earsplitting blast of sound and fear rips through the gym, washing over all who stand before us. Our cry carries with it one word, and one word only: our name. Dekako!

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: With Fog in tow, Palma made her way to the headmaster's office in the west wing of the building. On the very top level of the west block, it at first looked to Fog like someone had just painted a door onto the wall. It was only when Palma knocked that the door seemed to spring out into three dimensions, with a grating sound beyond it indicating that the room was building itself back into existence. As Palma opened the door Fog caught a glimpse of a bright circular portal in the room, silhouetting Tridax as he stepped from it. It closed as soon as he removed something from his face; some sort of Kanohi with broad, finned cheek plates. He tucked it beneath his wings, which were draped over him in the manner of a greatcoat, rather than his usual attempt at a toga, and were coloured spotless white instead of their regular jet black. It struck Fog that he was looking at the form Tridax used to work in, the Makuta was using his wings as a labcoat. However they started quickly started shifting back to their usual configuration and coloration, the one Tridax used to impress upon other how important he was, as soon as the Makuta realised he had company.

"Ah Palma. I assume this is bad news then?" He was speaking in the Matoran tongue, alien and unfamiliar to Fog who was used to the slang of students. At least he could actually understand the conversation even if he couldn't participate. 

The medic nodded, "Two more students have perished. Some sort of riot broke out in the Gym, they were killed in the struggle."

"I see," Tridax sighed, "Is thus the culprit?" He pointed at Fog with a taloned finger.

"No!" Palma noticeably took a step or two sideways, giving Fog a bit more cover with her own body, "We have yet to find the students responsible for the deaths. I've sent my apprentices to discover what they can though."

"Clearly my response to Exxan's crime did not send a harsh enough message. I see that I shall have to be more inventive with how I dispense justice..." He tapped a pair of claws against his chin, deep in thought about whatever punishment he was going to inflict on the killers, before remembering Fog, "And why is this one present?"

"He claims to have an issue to bring before you." Palma stepped away from Fog, giving him room to reach the Headmaster and present the note he'd found

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Exxan - Suvak's Office.

Having visited the infirmary and found it empty, I'd decided it was time to speak with Suvak. I'd been hoping to have a few private moments to talk to him during the previous assignment, but it had been Illusive (wherever he was right now) who'd found him first.

Stopping outside the drillmaster's office, I took a deep breath... I've put this off long enough... and knocked on the door. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Squid

Squid stared at his feet. He was quite embarrassed.

"Oh... Well, you see I recently went on a trip to a Matoran city and I took enough free samples to fill up my backpack. Earlier today, I received a box with fruit in it. I am a gourmet of sorts, and will protect my food with my life. The food in the Refectory is not fit for my consumption, so I always try to get food that is actually delicious. I can be a bit selfish and jump to conclusions when I think my food is at risk. But if you're not here to steal food, then why are you here?"

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015