Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Exxan - Terrain Crawler. 

No one seemed to pay any attention to me anymore. I'd been the centre of attention for so long, and for so many different reasons, that I'd forgotten how it felt to be just another face in the crowd. 

Now I could just blend in, lay low, bide my time and observe. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Era - Terrain Crawler.

"You as well?" I asked the vaguely-familiar voice. "I thought I was the only one." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Lucid / Causeway

"Then we depart," Lucid reached out her hand and placed it upon Root's forehead. The world slipped away, faded from sight, and as soon as everything was gone, everything returned.

IC: Lucid / Dream Forest

But it was not the same everything. Lucid had chosen a setting to befit the occasion. They were standing in a clearing, filled with beautiful surreal flowers and grasses. Huge majestic trees bearing all manner of fruit (including myriad pineapples) seemed to climb into the very sky, which was less a black curtain of night than a tapestry, splattered with more and brighter stars than any real sky. She even gave off an ethereal glow, ever so faintly... This was her realm, subject to her every whim, and she dressed the part of its queen.

She took her hand off his forehead, stepped back, and looked around. Everything was to her liking. "Welcome to my realm," she said. Then she grew quiet. "Listen..."

The plants were speaking. The flowers cried out greetings with small voices; the grasses spoke shrill salutations and brushed against the legs of the two Rahkshi in welcoming, like a friendly Shallows Cat. In the distance, the trees murmured deep slow remarks to each other about the newcomers. The voices were still illusory, as they always were, but from within Lucid's imagination they would sound as real to Root as his own.

"Go ahead, ask them your question." she gently told the Rahkshi of Plant Control, though here, his powers would be strangely ineffective. "They'll hear you, and when they respond, you will hear them."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Melody-Courtyard

"Oh, h-hi. I d-don't k-know where Cutuuk is r-right n-now."

OOC: Almost forgot this.

IC: Bullseye/Courtyard

"Are you feeling anxious about this? You know, this upcoming performance? I hope everyone who's going to join actually stays. It's likely seeing as it's extremely dangerous."

Caoutchouc was level four? Interesting.... I added his name to the list. 

IC: Era - Terrain Crawler. 

The sudden shout startled me, and it took several moments for me to calm myself down. Well, that was scary... I needed to calm down; I was too much on edge after everything that had happened lately. 

Kat was already on my list, but now that I knew she was level four, she was definitely staying there. 

IC Shatter:

This time it hit as a shaft appeared in his left shoulder. Shatter pulled back his weapon with a clink, and began to slowly circle, buying time while he charged his Fragmentation powers into his weapons. He gritted his teeth, feeling the arrow. He had to end this, fast.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Rail - Dorms

Rail growled in discomfort as he popped his arm back into place, quickly moving towards his desk before pulling out some parchment and some ink. He quickly drew up two quick notes in rapid succession, one of them being addressed to Xara while the other was for Snot-Face when he eventually woke up and made his way out of the gym. Grabbing two of the fingers he had recently taken from him, he stepped out into the hallway before placing both the note and the severed digits by his door for the Rahkshi to find later. With Xara's note eventually finding its way to the notice board nearby the entrance to the dorms, he returned to his room, locking the door behind him and retrieving his weapons before opening his window and stepping outside, making sure to close it as he entered flight mode and disappeared from view.

He had previously made preparations in the event that he was forced to leave, burying a small collection of backup weaponry that had been spirited out of the armory unnoticed not to far from the area that the other students reffered to as The Cauldron. It seemed that today, he would be reacquiring that stash.

He just hoped that there was still a school left to return to when he was finally able to come back.

OOC: Last post as Rail for a while.

As far as the notes are concerned, Booger will be receiving two of his fingers back as down payment of sorts and will receive the other two upon Rail's return if he changes his ways and tries to prevent violence from occurring in the areas of the school that aren't the gym. Xara's note requests that she keep an eye on him to make sure that he does this while providing him extra combat training if she feels that he needs it, and warns her that Venom is not to be trusted.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"Are you done?" my vision had cleared up to the point where my opponent looked more like a Rahkshi and less like a blurry smudge. "Or are you going to continue with your mindless attempt to "teach me a lesson"?" 

IC Kakarahk:

Arriving at the COurtyard, Kakarahk looked about for the organizer. "Hello!? Talent show guy? Helloooo?!"

• Upvote 1

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Revenge-Nynrah

"Ok."  Revenge picked up the weapons. Than ran over to the cave mouth and started looking for his and Rider's weapons.

IC: Melody-Courtyard

"M-m-maybe w-we should w-wait till everyone g-gets back."

IC: Booger-Gym

BOOGER DIED!

Not really, but he felt dead.  He tried to stand up and fell, several times, eventually using the gym to lift himself which failed as well.  He had to crawl to the Infirmary.

Edited by Smudge8
  • Upvote 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Fang - Crawler

Well... that caught his attention. He reluctantly dragged his eyes away from Exxan, who seemed to be making a point of ignoring his glare, and instead turned to Kat.

"Level... four, you say?" he said, quietly.

Cao, Era, and now... Kat. Who knows who else might have leveled up on that adventure? The one he had been too sick and tired to join in... and it all came back to Exxan. At least that killer hadn't leveled up as well. He was too busy being a thorn in Fang's side to risk his life.

Fang folded his arms and slouched down in the chair. He had no reason to be jealous. They had gone through enough to earn that. But it was just one more regret to add to the pile, all of it because of Exxan.

Of course he wasn't jealous. Why would he be?

IC: Root - Causeway (Lucid's Dream Forest)

"Welcome to my realm," the dreamy voice called. Root lifted his eyes to behold, not the desolate rocks of the Causeway, but a brilliant forest, far beyond anything he had ever seen in beauty.

Then there was Lucid. If she was fair before, she was radiating beauty now. Literally. Her form appeared to glow in this world. Of course, he was not deserving of such an honor with his lowly appearance and false virtues. His own form seemed to be even further cast into blackness. The dark shades of his armor, hidden beneath his coat of shame, seemed to fade into nothingness. He did not deserve to be here, in this wondrous setting, sitting by this radiant maiden.

He did not bother standing. It began to be apparent that the silence that should have followed her remarks was not silent. The peace of the forest was broken by all manner of voices. At first, he did not understand. Then, he felt the grass rubbing at him of its own accord. 'Twas more than mere growth caused by his power or by natural processes. It was life. The plants... they spoke to him, waving greetings and desiring his companionship.

But their innocence only brought him lower. He had committed unpardonable sins against them. How could they even speak to him? Could they forgive him for his injustices? Could he ever return to the hero he once believed himself to be?

"M-my..." his voice came out as a croak, barely discernible from the rush of wind. He coughed and tried again. "M-m-my... sincerest ap-p-pologies, m-m-my f-f-f-fair g-g-greenery. Thine... sp-p-plendor is... f-f-f-far g-greater than... m-m-my own p-p-p-power." He spat the word, as if 'twere a great insult against himself to even have such a gift. He no longer desired it. Not when it could be the cause of so much evil in the world. "I w-w-will... s-submit m-m-my b-b-b-body t-to... what j-j-j-justice thou s-s-seest f-f-fit."

• Upvote 1

IC Shatter:

Shatter may not have been the smartest Rahk in Corpus(He preferred to think of himself as the voice of reason among those such as Xara and the geniuses which were not hard to find), but he could recognize a taunt. when he heard one. As he continued to charge his weapon, he said, "That depends. Have you learned your lesson?"

"Well, I know you've got more bravery than smarts," she shrugged, "seems to be a common issue here." 

IC Shatter:

"If you can fight as well as you talk, we could be in real trouble.", Shatter retorted.

She lowered her bow. "Why don't you go get that foot of yours looked at?" She'd wasted enough time here. "Oh, and that arrow is going to be a real pain to remove. The nurse might have to cut it out." 

IC Shatter:

Shatter scoffed. "Try being electrocuted twice, and then you can lecture me on medical stuff. ". Shatter willed the gym to toss a small rock in the air, as he swung his hammer at it. On contact, it exploded as Shatter turned and limped off. This would serve the purpose of distracting Sliver in case she was planning something, and it was fun.

"What look?" he grumbled. "I don't have a 'look.'"

IC: Hoto - Infirmary to Gym

The usual murmur of the student body was beginning to fall silent. Even her keen ears could only pick out a few small voices and footsteps still in the school. Perhaps they were the ones that wanted to stay.

She waited for Palma to turn around and tend to another patient, a small jittering of her leg providing her just enough vision, and then jumped out of bed and slipped out of the room. She thought about taking her staff, but there was... something about it. That note that had once been so calming was now... painful. It was just another thing she had forgotten, something that no one wanted to tell her.

But she did need something. And as far as she knew, her old staff was still in the Gym.

Her footsteps started out slow and unsteady, but slowly gained speed until she was quickly, but wobbly, running through the halls. It was almost saddening to finally reach her destination. That was when the hard part began.

Her staff was just a narrow profile to her. It would be impossible to pick out against the smooth Gym floor. Fortunately, she had a good memory for where she had left it. Her path mirrored that frantic escape through the training dummies, on that day she panicked. She zigzagged across the floor crazily, dodging through the invisible obstacles. At last, she came to a halt. This was exactly where she had stood when the Gym defeated her. When she realized she couldn't fight it... and where Jayar had been there to comfort her. She pushed that out of her mind for now. She wasn't here to remember. She just wanted her staff.

She fell to her hands and knees, scrambling around the floor in search of it. Of course it wouldn't be exactly where she left it. It had been in here since... Malebranche. But still she searched, and at last, her hands bumped up against a smooth rod. The small indentations where it collapsed into itself helped her know it was her staff. The one thing she could call her own through all of her travels. Maybe the only thing she had left anymore. How could she have ever left it behind?

She pushed the staff back into its smaller form and hooked it on its regular loop. That loop had been empty for so long... her new staff wouldn't fit.

In her haste to get out, she almost crashed into... it. She was running faster than she ever had, and something had slipped her, and somehow still dodging a sudden obstacle, but she didn't make the connection right away. She was too busy trying to get the... goop off of her foot. She immediately knew who she was standing by. As she looked up and down at the Rahkshi, she could almost recognize him. She had last seen him with Dekako's eyes. That revolting color of the slime that covered his body... the body that they... she had harmed. And now it looked like he was hurt again.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" she burst out, breathlessly. "Are... you okay? Do you... want some help?"

OOC: Hoto talking to Booger.

• Upvote 1

"Only twice?" I scoffed, "Amateur." I strode out of the gym and followed the Porter's directions to the Causeway.

That fight had gone better than I'd expected agaisnt a Rahkshi with that powerset. All I had for my troubles was a dent in the top of my faceplate, and a slightly bruised ego. I was used to fighting dumb Rahkshi who, while formidable opponents, used a pretty limited range of moves. I was going to have to adapt my techniques in order to survive here, but that was an issue for later. 

Right now, I was going to focus on this assignment, whatever it actually was. I'd missed the announcement, but I clambered aboard the Terrain Crawler anyway, finding a nice seat in the middle of the vehicle. 

Let's see what the future has in store for me....

He followed Kat's gaze to see the familiar black and white Rahkshi. A small smile slipped onto his faceplate. "That's Sliver," he whispered to her. "Exxan's sister. She was... looking for him earlier, and I... let her know where he was. Come to think of it, he looks remarkably well off."

IC: Hoto - Gym

She stood for a moment, just fidgeting as she tried to figure out what would be best to do. Finally, she settled on crouching down to pick him up. "Here... let me just..." she said reassuringly. She wasn't strong enough to carry him to the Infirmary, but the least she could do would be to give him something, even if it was a short something, to lean on. She winced as her sore back fell under the load of his body.

"So..." she groaned as she slowly made her way out. "What... happened... to you?"

IC: Hoto - Gym

She cringed, partially with pain, partially at the thought of this Rahk getting beat up. "Well... you're... safe with me... then."

She didn't offer a further explanation. It would take far too much effort, effort she should be using to get this much bigger Rahk back to Palma...

IC: Sanu-Crawler

Sanurahk needed to Create, Trinkets that will help on the assignment, Like maybe... What about a Brass Knuckle? Helmet? Armor in general?

He took his metalworking kit off of his Belt, and Even in this Crammed space, he Managed to utterly Destroy the Staff he found lying on the Gym floor, and sat down on the floor, to start Building a Helmet... This Metal-Working kit is Great. though it was hard in a space filled with Rahkshi, He's Managed to build stuff in his dorm before, so this is no problem.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Xara - Beach.

"I never got to try any, remember?" I reminded him. "But it's the thought that counts." 

IC: Hoto - Outside Infirmary

The odd pair arrived at the door of the Infirmary gasping for breath. Hoto felt about as well off as her charge, not to mention the copious amounts of slime that had dripped over her own armor. Still, she felt satisfied she had repaid the pain Dekako had caused in some small manner.

As she noticed the opening coming up in front of them, she suddenly paused and tried to slip out of Booger's grip. "I... can't go... in there," she panted. "Just... don't tell... Palma I'm... out here."

She dragged him right up to the door and peeked in. For the moment, Palma was distracted. She unceremoniously dumped Booger inside and started off down the hall again. She needed to clean herself off before she continued.

"His Makuta heard of his... exploits," Fang explained, smugly. "She said she was sent here to find out the details. Say what you will about the Makuta, but they do take care of their own..."

Edited by Click