Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC: Squid

 

Squid thought for a few moments.

 

"Rain? I've heard that name before- referring to the Rahkshi, not the weather- but I've never met them. I know of them, but I don't them. Are you trying to find them for something?"


I HATE SCORPIOS


 


~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Canvas - Refectory

 

Canvas frowned. "Really? That guy over there," she gestured to Dormirahk, "said you two used to be close. He said you, uh, painted your room together. Look, we're just trying to find her, and we were hoping you could help us out."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vlad / Courtyard

 

 

The glowing Vorahk gave a weak but grateful smile. "Lead zer vay, zen," he said, feeling it was her turn to do so.


* * *

 

IC: Gaever / Ruins on the Water

 

 

Gaever nodded approvingly. "Well done," she told Phantom. "Now let us take it home."


00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Rider - Moving 

 

I remembered these hallways like the back of my hand, especially since I pretty much had to memorize them when I was blind for a while.

 

We soon arrived at the causeway entrance.

 

IC: Crate - Also similarly moving

 

....why did they do that?

 

I had insulted and attacked them, yet they still gave me back my weapon.

 

For once, I had been outsmarted...or just simply confused.

 

In any case, I clamber onto the bookshelf again, and jump away from the electric rahk.

 

IC: Shield - In combat

 

Blood splattered onto my face as my head collided with the Toa's nose.

 

Nice hit, Grey! Now go in for another one!

 

P-press t-t-the a-advantage!

 

I hadn't realized until now how hard a rahkshi skull really is.

 

Giving a slightly out of character grin at the Toa, I go in for a slightly dirtier kick to the shin.

 

Perhaps Deceit had rubbed off on me...

Edited by Okuyasu Nijimura

Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief

 

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Grim - Refectory:

 

"If you wish to, feel free. Sustenance is important."

 

IC God Twins- Gym:

 

Though she would never speak it to her brother it bothered Aza that he sat upon her armor with his slug like body. It was hardly becoming of a goddess such as herself to carry another like some kind of Mukau.

 

Ezec on the other hand seemed hardly bothered at all. That was probably more due to the entertainment at hand however. Of the two, Ezec held the least direct animosity toward Thurisaz, and although the Demon was not to be overly trusted, he'd never observed him to much of an actual threat.

 

"I should think the Chain Lightning shall win this. I desire his weapon, it is most fitting for a God of Destruction," he spoke.

 

Aza scoffed, "Clearly the Vaccuum is the cleverer combatant, brother. See how he uses the arena to his advantage?"

 

 

IC Diode- Courtyard

 

The Electric Rahk made his way to the courtyard, where the Porters were tending the garden. Gently moving in between the chittering automatons, Diode began to also tend to the flower beds.

 

IC Percy -Gym:

 

"Kick his butt, Kat's friend!"

 

Ooc: all open for interaction


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Squid

 

A moment of dumb realization hit Squid. With a gesture of forgetfulness straight out of some anime, he responded.

 

"Ohhhhhhhh that was Rain? Yeah, I don't recall ever hearing their name but I remember them now. Pretty nice guy, responsible for my room not looking so... drab. I've always been a fan of the arts, so we got along great. We never really interacted much outside of that, so I don't know too much about them outside of "painted my room." Well, now I know their name I guess."

 

OOC: Yeah I forgot...

Edited by Pohatu: Uniter of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS


 


~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Phantom - Ruins on the Water

Phantom nodded, and began walking alongside Gaever. As they went, she began to notice the difference in their strides. While walking was not difficult for the Rahkshi of Weather Control, it was not nearly as graceful or confident as her companion's. She'd have to work on that. Subtly trying to match Gaever's stance and posture more, Phantom looked at Gaever.
"So... metal." She shook the tarp, "Next?"

Edited by Coconut Fella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Garrotte - Courtyard

 

Garrotte said a muttered apology as she brushed past Diode on her way out, and then curiosity got the better of her and she paused in the doorway to regard Diode's actions among the plants and Porters.

 

 

IC: Canvas - Refectory

 

"Uh huh..." Canvas replied skeptically, quickly cutting off her sigh with a tight grin. "Well, thanks for the help Squid, and I hope you're enjoying the Fellowship so far!"

Edited by Click

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Uunrak - Refectory
 
Grabbing a plate, I sat down at one of the tables, tasting a small spoonful of the gruel. Surprisingly, it was basically tasteless. A little unpleasant, I'm sure, had I been used to better things, but over the course of my journey to Nynrah, I had been forced to ingest some truly horrendous things. My gag reflex was basically exhausted at this point. As such, happy that this gruel was quite frankly better than the trash I'd been eating on the way to Nynrah, I proceeded to scoop it all into my mouth.
 
 
IC: Rōzu - Causeway
 
Her mischievous yet stoic expression returned, and in a leap, she took off into the air. "Race you to the other side!"
 
 
IC: Dormirahk - Refectory

 

Dormirahk grunted in malcontent. Perhaps they'd have to step in and talk to Squid themselves. But as Dormirahk stepped forward, they had to catch themselves on the table as their vision blurred, their eyelids seemingly gaining great weight as their limbs lost their strength. Shaking their head, Dormirahk tried their best to regain their composure. They frowned. Their fatigue was starting to set in again. Fantastic.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jayar / Forest of Kaam

 

 

His watery eyes recovered from the smoke most quickly, and he took in the battlefield for a moment while the rest of him followed: where would he be most needed? Shield, to his credit, seemed to be faring decently against the Toa of the Green. Fang was probably the best person to deal with the Toa of Plasma. Snake, though, looked to be under immediate threat - the icy veins bleeding across his body and misplaced shadow behind him were subtle but clear signs of a stealth attacker, to one paying close attention.

 

He readied his spear. Wounds diminishing, he shot toward the Toa of Ice from behind, then dropped out of flight mode from almost above him him to stab downward with full falling force into where his back must be.


00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Snake - Kaam

 

I gasp as I feel the unnatural chill fall over me. I go to turn, but I'm locked in place - I can feel searing cold clutch me, and I can feel an icy hand strangle me. I try to let out a hiss of fear, but it's asphyxiated. In desperate panic, I shift a metre forwards, but the hurried teleportation throws me to the ground. My entire body feels like its skin has been ripped off along with the layer of frost - it stings like karz. I whirl around to get a face full of fine, cutting crystals as the ice that had covered me is pulled in by my vacuum and then sprayed out by the shock wave.

 

I draw my swords defiantly, staring down my indistinct enemy and readying myself to fight - yes, actually fight head on - despite my numb, aching muscles, my dusty burns and cuts, and my all-over frostbite treatment. I know deep down that I probably don't stand a chance, but I feel mysteriously accepting of the fact. 

 

So it's honestly lucky that Jayar comes to my rescue.

 

 

IC: Torch - Cauldron

 

I land on the relatively well-kept ground, a dappled and genuinely interesting stone (and stone is, in my (rather limited) experience, generally not too interesting...). The Cauldron is a place I've visited a few times in the recent past and once before that, but mostly just to watch and climb around and such - the scenery here is impressive to say the very least, and the people are interesting too. I hope it doesn't sound strange, but I do quite like watching how other people do things, especially their faces, and how they move around too. And I know that there might be other people here too, other rahkshi (students), but this is quite a different journey to those aimless wanderings of the past, I think to myself, because - I realise - this time I have a well-defined purpose.

 

That well-defined purpose is to gather supplies for my new friend's (or perhaps our) shrine, and I feel more excited about doing something than I have for a long length of time, which I suppose is good (except that it's frankly a strange feeling, and I feel slightly against having to do something, but then again I think I like the thing we're doing, and anyway it's something I've agreed to do: disconcerting). 

 

I lean on a boulder and point to the gushing waterfall metres away. I look around to just make absolutely sure that there is no-one watching from behind one of the rocky outcrops - I'm not stupid (I don't think), and we don't want to attract the wrong kind of attention.

 

"There should be supplies and things behind the water, so hopefully we'll find the things we need because they might have been put there by the rahkshi students or the matoran who I think used to live on the rest of the island." I look over to my companion, and I actually feel quite positive about this, and I feel quite (singularly) focused on this goal. I push myself to my feet, suddenly feeling almost rushed: "Should we go in now?"


.


Kathok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC Kaam:

 

The Bo-Toa evaded the kick, drunkenly, but Era's blasts struck true this time around, and he crumpled to the ground, unconscious and bleeding.

 

No one else would have the chance to celebrate however, as a blinding flurry of snow howled in, and when it cleared, the forest clearing held only Rahkshi, with no Toa in sight.

 

In the ground were three spots of disturbed rocky soil.

 

Something else was abundantly clear; Kat and Cao were nowhere to be seen.


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Era - Forest of Kaam.

 

"What the-" I glided down towards the ground, landing in the middle of the clearing. "Where did they go?" Fighting past my growing fatigue, I extended my 'sight' as far into the surrounding trees as I could manage, hoping to catch some 'glimpse' of where the Toa or our companions had gone. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Fang - The Forest of Kaam

 

The blow never came. Instead of warm, blunt force, Fang found himself freezing in a world of white for just a moment, and by the time he had recovered, the Su-Toa had vanished. As had the others. And...

 

"Where's Kat?" he asked, already fearing he knew the answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Exxan - Gym.

This time, I was forced to use my Level 1 abilities to evade the trio of swift strikes. I blurred to the side, then retaliated with a brief blast of air, intended to blow the sand on the platform floor up towards Glass' eyes. 

 

 

IC: Glass

 

Exxan dodged the strike, seemingly disappearing from his spot and reappearing at a new position to the side. As quickly as he could, Glass pivoted and swung his spear low towards Exxan's feet, just as he felt the wind hit his face, followed by the cloud of sand in its wake.

 

Glass flinched, and while the sand did not hit his eyes he was forced to turn his eyes from Exxan for a brief moment. Hopefully the sweep did something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Exxan - Gym.

 

I tried to move back, but was too slow, the bladed edge of the spear scoring a gash across my lower leg as I moved. I retaliated with a concentrated blast of air, hoping to knock Glass back a few steps. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Shield - Rescue Mission?

 

"They took her." I finished for everyone else.

 

I pulled a few splinters from the wound on my hip. Freezing fire seemed to be leaking from my mouth as I spoke those words.

 

"If her and Cao aren't dead, they'll need them for something. And if they can take them prisoner, they probably have a hideout somewhere."

 

Rescue mission, Buckler?

 

Something like that.

 

I put my sword back onto my hip. It was still stained with the imposter's blood. 

 

"I think we should go get back our fearless leader." 

Edited by Okuyasu Nijimura

Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief

 

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Snake - Kaam

 

And for once I'd been so ready to die. Shame.

 

I climb back to my feet, dusting off the remains of the latest icy assault. Every time-proven instinct is telling me to run as far from this place as possible, but I've seemingly become pretty well practiced at ignoring my instincts recently. I think of something useful to say - after all, all I managed to do in that fight was barely hold some enemies off. I decide not to beat myself up about it, just making a mental note to get better at assessing situations. If we get out of this alive, that is.

 

"Agreed - and they certainly weren't Makuta, they can't have gone too far." I pause for a second. "But we can't split up to look for them, they'll pick us off one by one if they don't just outrun us." This is usually the place where someone makes a useful suggestion, but instead I continue: "If we follow the path of frozen ground-" - I gesture down to the remnants of the swirling snowstorm - "- we'll at least be able to find the Ice manipulator...and it looks like he was the one controlling their escape, and Kat and Cao's capture."


.


Kathok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kekepua - The Cauldron

"Oh yes, immediately. If there is nothing blocking our path, then we must make use of all our time."
The lizardine rahk dashed forward towards the waterfall, running more like a beast than a rahkshi. She was beneath putting her hands on the ground though, so they remained close to her glorious, iridescent as she ran. In all of her majesty, however, she nearly forgot about the fact there was indeed an obstacle between her and the beautiful cloth.
That blasted waterfall.

Slowing her pace, the crimson glory halted before the cascading deluge of water.
"Foul substance," She muttered.
"Is it necessary for us to cross through this? Are there any other doors?"

 

Edited by Coconut Fella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Torch - Cauldron

 

Yes, I'd failed to think (in much depth) about this particular obstacle, an obstacle of dampening, soaking and extinguishing water - not to mention the aspect of low temperature and quite painful force, and the addition of slippery rocks to top off the overall unpleasant experience. But, having spent time and effort to get here, I'm not about to give up on our well-defined journey-purpose: I'm full of purpose, almost too full, and it can (I seem to think) overcome a stupid, petty obstacle like this.

 

"We have to go through, I'm thinking." I conclude. "Come on." I say quickly, and walk up to the water, brushing my hand against it and letting the icy liquid-ice run down my arm as I wince. I look over to my companion, and I'm pretty sure I've never done this or a thing like this in any past of mine. "Let's walk in at the same time." I grimace - strength in numbers.


.


Kathok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Exxan - Gym.

 

I tried to move back, but was too slow, the bladed edge of the spear scoring a gash across my lower leg as I moved. I retaliated with a concentrated blast of air, hoping to knock Glass back a few steps. 

 

IC: Glass

 

"Guh!"

 

Glass stumbled back as the vacuum blast knocked Glass almost off his feet. His month of training had paid off, and he stuck his rear foot out in time to turn the rearward fall into a slide across the sand. He swung his staff out for good measure, adopting a defensive stance and moving in again, hoping to take advantage of the gash. Exxan's power worked best at a medium distance, and Glass could only use his at melee range.

 

He stabbed forward again, cautiously, electrifying the staff again. 

Edited by NorikSigma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Sorry about the major lag in posts. Have been very busy and very tired. Still am, but I'm posting anyway.

 

IC: Kororia - With Friends

 

She grinned. "Refectory? Like a food place? Do we all cook for each other??? I love making food! Dad says I make the best sammiches... But, he eats them kind of weird..."


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Grim:

 

Grim as well, decided to take a small portion of the gruel, ingesting it without complaint.


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cuutuk - calming down

 

"You're... You're right. Let's just politely see who it is."

 

Cuutuk holds Melody close and gently moves the vines concealing the private hovel, only to find another rahk, purple eyes, black and silver armor, a stringed axe in his hands. He didn't know what to say, he was at a loss for words, really.

 

 

 

Krieveks - Spooked beyond reason

 

"...see who it is" I heard the rahk outside say, a hand moving the plants in the entryway. He looks inside, wide eyed as he looks at me.

 

"W-what do you want? Can't a rahk get some p-peace for himself once in a while?" I say bitterly, slipping a little bit while backed against the wall. I was more afraid of having to fight my way out, and it was apparent in my tone.

I give a small hiss, but then collapse onto my rear, holding up my bass for protection.


ad_for_discord.png<click here to join!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Exxan - Gym.

 

I twisted to the side, narrowly avoiding the incoming staff, and swung out my arm, aiming to punch Glass square in the face. It was a stupid idea, something that no sensible person would be expected to attempt... which was why it might just work... 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Glass

 

Exxan dodged, and Glass pulled back, but he was too focused on moving back to see the fist before it was too late.

 

Now I know how Paladin felt-

 

"Gah!" The fist landed squarely on the jaw, and his head was rudely knocked sideways. Struggling to get his suit's head to face forward again, Glass decided to counter Exxan's brash move with one of his own. He charged in the direction of the punch, hoping the vacuum Rahk was still busy pulling his fist back to move aside. Throughout the pain, Glass made sure to keep his body electrified as he barreled into Exxan.

Edited by NorikSigma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Exxan - Gym.

 

Well, this is going to end about as badly as I expected. Compared to being lacerated by a whirling storm of broken glass, burned by high-level rahkshi plasma, or buried alive in a tunnel collapse, being body-slammed by a chain lightning rahk making judicious use of their powers was far from the most painful thing I'd endured... but it still karzing hurt

 

Agony exploded through me, a paroxysm of pain that threatened to overwhelm every nerve ending in my body. He drove me back a few steps before I managed to dig in my feet, preventing him from simply shoving me all the way out of the arena.   

 

Clenching my jaw to keep from crying out, I tried to push back with my powers, hoping to blast Glass away from me. 


IC: Exxan - Gym.

 

Well, this is going to end about as badly as I expected. Compared to being lacerated by a whirling storm of broken glass, burned by high-level rahkshi plasma, or buried alive in a tunnel collapse, being body-slammed by a chain lightning rahk making judicious use of their powers was far from the most painful thing I'd endured... but it still karzing hurt

 

Agony exploded through me, a paroxysm of pain that threatened to overwhelm every nerve ending in my body. He drove me back a few steps before I managed to dig in my feet, preventing him from simply shoving me all the way out of the arena.   

 

Clenching my jaw to keep from crying out, I tried to push back with my powers, hoping to blast Glass away from me. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC Corpus:

 

The Rahkshi of Corpus Acadamy were a tough bunch. They had to be, given their lot in life. A military school was hardly the ideal place for a developing young mind, and yet it was the one they found themselves subject to every day. Their lives, even in this place, were each unique; every one had their own story and experiences.

 

For some, those experiences had finally come to a head.

 

Across the campus, student after student experienced the telltale nausea and undignified mucus overflow that signaled a level up.

 

Rider. Lucid. Rail. Tube. Canvas. Melody. Gaever.

 

And finally, Glass, and Exxan.

  • Upvote 1

Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tear - Refectory

 

"N-not... exactly," Tear admitted, wondering what a "sammich" was. 

 

 

IC: Melody - Cauldron

 

Melody took a few steps closer and knelt before the stranger. "W-we m-mean you n-n-n-no..."

 

She wavered for a moment, trying to brace herself with one hand, then falling to the ground weakly.

 

 

IC: Tube - Gym

 

Tube was eagerly watching the fight. It was a good one so far, both great fighters who deserved to be there. But it was getting harder to stay focused. "I don't... feel so good," they muttered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cuutuk - Alarmed

 

"Oh my gosh, Melody!" Cuutuk says, holding her close, kneeling down to her. "W-what's wrong? What's g-going on?"

 

Krieveks - Confused

 

Harm. She was going to say harm. These guys were... wait, something's wrong. I reached out my hand to help, but I didn't know how to approach the situation. She was either hurt or I overwhelmed her....

 

What am I doing? Why do I care all of a sudden? Maybe it was the shelled necklace, or maybe her eyes?


ad_for_discord.png<click here to join!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jayar / Forest of Kaam

 

 

If the fight's end should have brought relief, it largely failed to do so. Kat and Cao had disappeared with their enemies. And Jayar personally felt he had been almost entirely unhelpful in fending them off.

 

Well, it still was time to act, to think. They may not be embroiled in battle at the current moment, but what they did now could be just as crucial to their kidnapped comrades' lives as if they were.

 

"It would be convenient to follow an icy trail," Jayar agreed, kneeling to examine the rocky disturbance at his feet - where the Toa of Ice had stood. "But I'm not sure it will be that easy. Look here - loose soil, uprooted foliage, protruding stones..." he gestured, grim, across the upset patch of ground. "This is recent, and unnatural. Might it be reasonable to conclude that yet another Toa - of Earth, or maybe Stone - withdrew them to beneath our feet?"

 

* * *

 

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

 

 

Lounging nobly in lionlike laziness, Thurisaz watched the fight with great interest. His expectations were met fully, it was delightfully intense so far - blows dealt and received by both combatants. An anticipatory grin hovered on his face as he awaited each new instant.

 

Tube's moan tore his attention for a moment though, he glanced at his minion with some concern. "You do look somewhat spent," he agreed distractedly, almost missing the telltale signs of his vassal's advancement. "Actually... are you leveling, perhaps?" His excitement and focus surged as he noticed this; the notion of his loyal attendant's power growing was a pleasing one.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Garrotte - Courtyard

 

After staring at Diode for a few moments longer, her curiosity seized on one strange detail, and the simple words, "Your spines are missing," seemed to burst out unbidden.

 

 

IC: Melody - Cauldron

 

Melody was wracked with coughs, weakly shuddering in Cuutuk's arms. And then, as soon as it started, it was gone. Her arms slowly found their way around Cuutuk as she panted, trying to recover from the unexpected symptoms.

 

 

IC: Tube - Gym

 

Tube groaned and slumped in their chair... before suddenly lurching forward to unleash a splatter of mucus across their feet. "If this is... leveling, I don't like it..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

 

 

Next...? Good question. "Now that raw materials are in hand, I will use them to make things." But what things? What did she need to be making?

 

Ah, she had an idea. "For example, an attachment for your staff could be constructed," she offered, as the forge came into view.


00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Diode:

 

This was directed at her, of course. He wasn't aware of any other Rahkshi completely missing their spines, anyway.

 

She stood, wiping his hands together to rid them of dirt, as he turned to regard what she could fairly comfortably place as a Lerahk.

 

"Yes, that's true. My.... father was not particularly pleased with their existence."

 

He shrugged. "So he removed them. Can I help you with something?"


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC KAAM:

 

Aside from the scrabbling of a few small Rahi, the only noteworthy sound Era would hear was a slight jingling of metal in the direction that Cao and Kat had gone during the fight.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cuutuk - Beyond worried

 

Cuutuk helped her stand, whispering to her, "M-Melody? What was that...? A-are you okay? Do you need something?" The other rahk offered a flask of some sort, and Cuutuk passed it to melody, giving the other rahk a nod.

 

Krieveks - Feeling strange

 

I decided to give them my flask of water, maybe that would help. "Here, it's liquid. It should help with the cough." I said over my shoulder, handing it over. I was outside the cave now, awkwardly watching this couple deal with their strange health issues. And yet, the seashell rahk...

 

I looked at her eyes again, only for a moment, and then turned away in frustration. "Sorry if I was taking up your little makeout point. I was just trying to find somewhere quiet." I hissed under my breath. Get a hold of yourself, Kriev.

Edited by Loganto

ad_for_discord.png<click here to join!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Garrotte - Courtyard

 

"No," Garrotte replied simply.

 

 

IC: Melody - Cauldron

 

"I... I'm f-fine," Melody stammered after taking a drink. And in fact, she was. Where weakness had been moments before, she could feel a new strength filling her. "I th-think I g-got a level!" she whispered to Cuutuk.

 

Then she turned to their guest. "A-actually, w-we were g-going to p-practice our music. W-would you l-like to j-join us?"

 

 

IC: Tube - Gym

 

In response, Tube coughed out another ball of mucus. But as they sat up and wiped their faceplates, a completely unexpected feeling filled them. Power. "Whoa... Master, I think I'm leveling!"

 

 

IC: Fang - Forest of Kaam

 

"It is our best chance," Fang growled. "And if we are to find them alive, we need to leave now."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...