Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I think by now just about everyone thinks Sidonas is an absolute idiot, and fixing that is going to be really difficult. The best idea I can come up with is somehow making better food available to the students at no charge, either by convincing Tridax to serve it in the Refectory (unlikely) or smuggling it in. The 'at no charge' part is crucial, it marks the difference between another of his stupid schemes and a heroic and redeeming gesture.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I think by now just about everyone thinks Sidonas is an absolute idiot, and fixing that is going to be really difficult. The best idea I can come up with is somehow making better food available to the students at no charge, either by convincing Tridax to serve it in the Refectory (unlikely) or smuggling it in. The 'at no charge' part is crucial, it marks the difference between another of his stupid schemes and a heroic and redeeming gesture.

Your idea sounds really reasonable.

However:

Go convince Phantom that the rahkshi are good at heart. By yourself. With no weapons.

At mid day.

Ultimo, is that suicide or just risky, because the Nynrah aren't exactly pacifists...

Better yet: Place parcels of real food and encouraging notes! Remain anonymous throughout the whole thing and only admit after doing it along time!

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Better yet: Place parcels of real food and encouraging notes! Remain anonymous throughout the whole thing and only admit after doing it along time!

I'm not so sure the more cautious Rahkshi would even eat it. A random packet of food sounds a bit suspicious, could be poisoned or rotten. Better to do it relatively out in the open, eat some of the food yourself to prove it's good to eat, etc.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

How about we translate the Codex, punish him accordingly, and if his penalty isn't death, he'll be let go with nothing else to be angry at him for. It would show he's trying to be honest at least.

Is it okay if I change Discord's personality and bio a bit? He's already starting to be a lot more laidback than I wanted him to be. And also less serious.

He's probably going to fit more like what his name probably suggests...

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

I'm not so sure the more cautious Rahkshi would even eat it. A random packet of food sounds a bit suspicious, could be poisoned or rotten. Better to do it relatively out in the open, eat some of the food yourself to prove it's good to eat, etc.

This is how Silencer got into the village to have his and Illusive's net guns made. He offered them the decorations that were stolen, which got him into the village, then when the angry mob of Rahkshi-haters showed up, he gave them all poisoned food, which put them out of commission long enough for the weapons to be made. Then he knocked out the Matoran who made them and left without paying. 

Your plan will not work. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah. They were talking about how Sidonis could atone for his crimes before Nynrah came up.

Learn to read, Roman.  :P

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Wait.... giving parcel to the Rahkshi.... What the heck would that accomplish? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

In the same way giving things to the Matoran was Silencer's 'atonement,' after Wreck the Halls, so Sidonas hopes to atone by giving things to the Rahkshi after his theft.

*laughs*

Silencer wasn't atoning for anything. He just wanted to win back the Matoran's trust long enough to betray it again. 

Also, I doubt Sidonas has the skills or resources to give the Rahkshi anything they'd actually want. 

No. He got caught and everyone else is busy trying to find what items have been stolen. 

Is it okay if I change Discord's personality and bio a bit? He's already starting to be a lot more laidback than I wanted him to be. And also less serious.

He's probably going to fit more like what his name probably suggests...

How about you try RPing as him for more than a day before trying to rewrite things?

Ultron. Can you give me permission to make a comic series based on Corpus Rahkshi?

Sure, go ahead. But I tell you now, I want a cut of the royalties :P

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Well, if he returns them, no harm done. 

Ugh... what? He broke into a half-dozen rooms, robbed several students, and you call that no harm done? 

Sidonas is going to have plenty of harm done.... to him. 

Yeah, I really hope Exxan doesn't know about her until he sees her. That would be great.

I'm planning to ignore any shouting and whatnot until someone mentions it directly to Exxan, or Alpha herself shows up. 

If she really is set on getting revenge by killing Exxan, things are going to go badly for her. He won't have any qualms about defending himself, or using lethal force again, if necessary. And if she actually succeeds, then she'll probably get lynched worse than Exxan did. 

I'm hoping Exxan's tortured conscience would reveal itself, and he will believe it's Omega's ghost come back to haunt him. If they ever do face off, perhaps it would be like a second chance for Exxan.

I'm hoping Exxan's tortured conscience would reveal itself, and he will believe it's Omega's ghost come back to haunt him. If they ever do face off, perhaps it would be like a second chance for Exxan.

He's buried that deep. He can't change the past, so he's accepted his punishment and moved on with his life.

Exxan has a rational mind; he knows that the only Ghosts are the ones on Nyhrah. 

Second chance to what? Die? No thanks.

Actually I've been thinking of an idea. I can PM it to you if you want Roman, but it involves a dream. And a ghost dream at that.

That sounds a little too weird for how I prefer to play my characters, sorry.