Bionicle Mafia XXXIII: The Makuta on Keno Island

Burnmad

Ghidora.

I must regretfully inform you that I removed you from the game for inactivity on night 1. To allow the Visitor to miss n1 (and possibly any further nights, given that I did not know how long your absence would last) may have skewed the balance of the game, and though I considered simply reassigning your role and making you a Villager, that would have made it so that anyone could have checked login times and probably determined that you were the one who originally held the role, thus confirming you as having begun the game as a Villager.

I apologize if this seems harsh.

-  :burnmad:

Naw, It's alright. I follow the train of logic here, and honestly I completely forgot.

Now, though, a handful of players have voted me, so they're probably mafia or gullible... Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, yes, I was Villager.

Oh come on, how can I be evil? I don't even have Shadow in my name anymore!

Your welcome.

Ghidora.

I must regretfully inform you that I removed you from the game for inactivity on night 1. To allow the Visitor to miss n1 (and possibly any further nights, given that I did not know how long your absence would last) may have skewed the balance of the game, and though I considered simply reassigning your role and making you a Villager, that would have made it so that anyone could have checked login times and probably determined that you were the one who originally held the role, thus confirming you as having begun the game as a Villager.

None of you have yet cast your vote. While I won't require that everyone votes (or else these rounds would never end), I am reluctant to end the voting while the results may still be affected by the quantity of votes yet uncast.

(Also, I really wish there was an easier way to 'ping' people)

- :burnmad:

There has been no Mafia game to ever have a round where everyone voted.

Also if the village votes tie they both die.

That's usually how it works.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Oh come on, how can I be evil? I don't even have Shadow in my name anymore!

Your welcome.

Ghidora.

None of you have yet cast your vote. While I won't require that everyone votes (or else these rounds would never end), I am reluctant to end the voting while the results may still be affected by the quantity of votes yet uncast.

(Also, I really wish there was an easier way to 'ping' people)

There has been no Mafia game to ever have a round where everyone voted.

Also if the village votes tie they both die.

That's usually how it works.

Both of those statements are contrary to how most other Mafia works tho

Burn, um, usually a lot of the games -do- have ties kill both... have you not seen all the times we try to get multi-hangs? xD

That said, it was stated right in the rules of the game for this time that it's one or the other, so... yeah... there's no double hangs this time. =P

I don't think it is logic. 

More like convoluted desperation, maybe?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Burn, um, usually a lot of the games -do- have ties kill both... have you not seen all the times we try to get multi-hangs? xD

That said, it was stated right in the rules of the game for this time that it's one or the other, so... yeah... there's no double hangs this time. =P

(I'm not referring exclusively to the games we have here)

(I'm so sorry that I'm comparing our Mafia to other ones again, it's just I hate some aspects of our version of Mafia so much)

Edit: BTW I'm gonna close the vote in about 7 1/2 hours from the time of this post.

Edited by Shadow Burnmad

(I'm not referring exclusively to the games we have here)

(I'm so sorry that I'm comparing our Mafia to other ones again, it's just I hate some aspects of our version of Mafia so much)

Edit: BTW I'm gonna close the vote in about 7 1/2 hours from the time of this post.

I vote Ghidora. =P

Also, you can end a round without me voting, please don't let me hold you up, I've been kinda busy recently, I'll still attempt to check in to mafia though.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Hit a curb driving home from college and blew out a tire yesterday. Didn't do much damage (afaik) but I don't wanna drive it until my parents get back from vacation and my dad can look at it. I got a ride back to the dorms a bit ago but it's really screwed up my schedule. Will try and get scene up ASAP

I'm fairly confident Burnmad is the 'King' of this particular topic, and that you do not actually have a claim on this topic. 

last i checked, portal was actually the king

though that was 13 games ago.

actually, I was the King

and then the heir as well

i will thus happily abdicate my throne to burnmad

I'm fairly confident Burnmad is the 'King' of this particular topic, and that you do not actually have a claim on this topic. 

actually, I was the King

no you were the heir, portal was the king then everyone murdered the king.

then everyone murdered the mafia in a terrifyingly efficient manner.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

actually, I was the King

no you were the heir, portal was the king then everyone murdered the king.

then everyone murdered the mafia in a terrifyingly efficient manner.

i was the first king, way back in XVI

then heir in XX

so that is my royal life