Bionicle Mafia XXXIII: The Makuta on Keno Island

Burnmad

Roles going out now.

- :burnmad:

Roles have been sent out. Everyone please send in your actions. Make sure to specify if you wish to do nothing-- this includes the Agent. After 48 hours, anyone who has not been heard from will default to not acting. If only one Infected votes, they alone will decide that night's infection.

Additionally, rule #7 has been rephrased for clarity of meaning.

OK, so given that this is the first night and his role PM hasn't even been read yet, I'm just ejecting Dragon.star from the game and giving his role to someone else.

The round will go until this time tomorrow. Apologies for the delay.

Edited by Shadow Burnmad
  • Upvote 5

I'd like full, descriptive scenes.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

Scene coming later tonight.

On that note, would you guys be partial towards brief but punctual summaries, or heavily-delayed full scenes like the one coming later tonight?

I'm fine with whatever you think will make the scene the best it can be.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Dawn of the First Day

One by one, the Matoran of the Quarantined Village begin to emerge from their huts, walking through the streets. But no one went about their daily tasks, today, for a thick haze of unease hung over them all like fog. They murmured among themselves until a good hour had passed without anyone joining them, by which point they had all begun to take stock of one another.

And, at roughly the same time, arrive at one conclusion.

Not everyone was present.

The crowd erupted into a frenzy of alarm and worry, as those present tried to work out who was missing.

Within minutes, they had come to a decision on that matter, and split up into two parties, which traveled to the properties of those not present.

---

The Turaga and The Visitor (though no one present knew him as such) stood in front of a solid, wooden door. While the former was banging on it urgently, the latter was examining it for signs of forced entry. A small crowd stood away from the door, watching fearfully. After several minutes had passed without either act producing a desirable result, all unanimously agreed to create signs of forced entry.

The lock shortly split with a resounding crack!, and the pair that had stood before it now shouldered their way in, while the others remained outside, awaiting the results of their search.

They would not have long to wait.

"Ah, Mata Nui..." Breathed the Visitor, as his companion stifled a gasp. The Turaga stumbled towards the house's only armchair, over which the body - for clearly, it was such - had been draped. He felt its neck for a pulse, and finding none, he stepped back, his face grim. "What do you reckon happened to him?" He asked the disguised Makuta. The body's face was contorted in pain, and its eyes, now unseeing, had rolled back into its head.

"No visible wound," Replied the Visitor. "I'd have to say... poison."

---

It wasn't supposed to go this way, he thought, panting both from exertion and from terror. I came here to protect Tex! And now...

Assuming his stomach strong enough, he glanced once more at the corpse he had produced. His assumption proved wrong, and he nearly retched again.

I just tried to give him the antidote to the infection, so he would live. How was I supposed to know he already had it?

He looked down at the syringe, now empty, which remained in his hand. Tex had let him in, but when he'd offered the injection, his quarry had begun to display clear discomfort.

But he had pushed to give him the shot, and as Tex's agitation had grown, so had the Doctor's suspicion. They'd wound up in a struggle, and...

It was an accident, right?

But how do you give someone a full syringe of something by accident?

A tiny, little voice protruded into his wallowing. You gave him the antidote, and now he's cured. He was already as good as dead, wasn't he?

This way, he can't get anyone else sick. This is better.

But still...

"How could this happen--?"

---

"H-huh?" The Doctor grunted, coming out of his reverie.

"How?" The Matoran repeated. The Doctor followed his neighbor's gaze through the opened door, where the Detective stood, writing notes. That wasn't unusual, except...

There was some kind of lumpy shape at his feet...

Still unsure where he was or how he'd gotten there, the Doctor stumbled forward, and gasped.

"Underscore."

The Detective turned his head in acknowledgement of his friend. "Looks like someone got in here and stabbed him. Took the weapon with 'em."

They both looked down at the body, and the Doctor realized he had tread through blood. He neglected to react meaningfully, on account of his still-spinning head.

"Strange." The Detective mumbled, his gruff voice grating against the Doctor's ears. "Couldn't find any signs of forced entry. Say, there are folks what can just appear in a room, ain't there?"

"W-well, yeah," replied the Doctor, unintentionally whispering. "But Matoran can't."

They both continued to stare at the body, almost as if it was a magnet to their eyes.

"That's right..." the Detective said, almost to himself. "Matoran can't..."

Tex (Infected), got bad medicine, night 1

Underscore (Matoran), slain, night 1

• Upvote 4

The only game in the foreseeable future that I'll have time to play and I get off'd night one...

Sadly someone has to die the first night, it is an undeniable fact.

Also assuming we have one vote, so gonna vote for... *Strokes chin* TwilightVezon

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I vote we kill Ghidora.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

Jumping on the bandwagon and voting Ghidora. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The only game in the foreseeable future that I'll have time to play and I get off'd night one...

Sadly someone has to die the first night, it is an undeniable fact.

I know, but man... worst timing, ya know?

It's ok. I can watch the village meet their inevitable demise from their own doing without being a part of it.

• Upvote 2

2xu8Ptu.png

Ghidora.

I must regretfully inform you that I removed you from the game for inactivity on night 1. To allow the Visitor to miss n1 (and possibly any further nights, given that I did not know how long your absence would last) may have skewed the balance of the game, and though I considered simply reassigning your role and making you a Villager, that would have made it so that anyone could have checked login times and probably determined that you were the one who originally held the role, thus confirming you as having begun the game as a Villager.

I apologize if this seems harsh.

None of you have yet cast your vote. While I won't require that everyone votes (or else these rounds would never end), I am reluctant to end the voting while the results may still be affected by the quantity of votes yet uncast.

(Also, I really wish there was an easier way to 'ping' people)

• Upvote 1