Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

I don't really care what the gender of a brony is. So long as I can get in a bro-hoof, I'm cool with it. -bro-hoofs random person here-That reminds me, I should create a MLP OC. No matter what, I shall incorporate green into the design! I shall!Anyway, Filamina is best pony... ... ... Wait... XD

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Wind

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Party of One, Green Isn't Your Color (Sweetie Belle, you get points for that, by the way. XD), A Dog and Pony Show among others.(My best pony changes constantly. Braeburn is now best pony. XD).And sorry about the eye, Valenti. -passes cupcake- Sorry, it's for that one Pinkie Pie promise... D="Obviously! That's why I zipped closed my mouth, then locked it with a key, then dug a hole, then buried the key, then built a house on top of the ground where the key was buried and then moved into the house!""Obviously..." Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Wind

Gone for a few months, and more bronies appear! Makes me glad I returned.Rarity is best pony...

GT: Voyagerin

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong,

it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

A Dog and Pony Show, Green Isn't Your Color, The Best Night Ever, Return of Discord (part 2), Suited For Success, Party of One, Bridle Gossip...Uuuhhhh if I were to choose one in particular... I DON'T KNOW, Green Isn't Your Color or Suited For Success.It's true that Rarity is best pony.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Favorite.... episode...?Nehh....I can't choose. >_<Lesson Zero, Suited for Success, A Bird in the Hoof, Bridle Gossip, Luna Eclipsed...Heck, every episode, okay? :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Sisterhooves Social was really great. And I really loved Over a Barrel, the setting is quaint, but nice.

GT: Voyagerin

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong,

it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

O.o ... My word... The fan-fiction... Not even MLP is safe... (Oh, who am I kidding? It was bound to happen with this show in its totally out-of-character wiles... =/) Meh, if you can't beat them (and let's face it, fan-fiction is an immortal cockroach that's impervious to magic), then join them in all sorts of manners of goofiness and laughter! Pinkie Pie, your song's moral is taking effect! =DFluttershy and Twilight would never work out (She's way too demanding of Fluttershy and Twilight would just end up taking over her life completely. =/). Fluttershy and Caramel... Well, that idea I actually kinda like, now that you mention it... (Dude, he's so adorable! D= I could see it... O.o)Oh my gosh, Braeburn and Rarity! Big Mac and Twilight! Rainbowdash and... meh, I'm sure we could find a stage extra for her... That sounds interesting. Spike, take a letter! XP... Pandora's box? What's that? O.o

Fluttershy and Twilight would never work out (She's way too demanding of Fluttershy and Twilight would just end up taking over her life completely. =/).

The one I'm reading does it rather well, though. :P

Be sure to take a listen to the DJ Amaya vs. Groovebot Extended Remix. ^_^

On my iPhone. It gets a daily listen.
Awesome. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Hee, I love it how everyone's favorite pony changes constantly. :lol: I had never seen so many people saying "Rarity is best pony" (not necessarily here, but around the internet) until this latest episode. Wasn't Luna widely regarded as best pony just a couple of weeks ago? And wasn't there a wide consensus that Twilight was best pony before that? And Rainbow before that? :PIt's just funny to see what is supposed to be a personal opinion turned into a trend. :D

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

All of you saying who the best Pony is are spelling Pinkie Pie wrong.

Ironic since you have a Rarity avvie. :P

You're all silly. You're misspelling "up to the individual's personal preference and in no way absolute" incorrectly.Which is odd because it's an entire phrase and you're just posting names??

Silly, Bfahome, it's obviously:

You guys need spelling lessons. It's R-A-R-I-T-Y

Rarity's been my favorite pony, and that has yet to change. She looks beautiful, and manages to crack me up (and for the same reasons Piper is the best Charmed One.)
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

i swear this is the most active nongame topic on these forums

Silly Tekulo, Derpy is best Pony.I have a question: People, what are your favorite episodes?Obviously Lesson Zero for me.

Suited for Success, Sonic Rainboom, Party of One, Lesson Zero, Boast Busters, Dragonshy, and Stare Master.

Gyah, your banner reminds me to get myself a FlutterTwi one. :P

Hmm... I should do this too. :P

GGGGH I AM SO SICK OF ALL YOUR GRAMMAR NAZIRYIt's OBVIOUS Surprise is best pony. Can we drop this now, please?

Fix'd.
19704_s.gif

I think we're nuts even for bronies; I don't think too many other sites have best pony arguments every 10 pages

You're right. Most other sites would have a best pony argument every 10 minutes. :lol:My favorite pony depends largely on my mood, but the great thing about this show is that each pony offers something to love. I love Rainbow Dash for her sheer awesomeness and that killer appearance (why do you think I've got her as my banner?). But Twilight is the one I most relate to. Then again, I find Pinkie the most entertaining to watch.It's actually incredibly rare for me to come across a set of characters where I can really get into each one. That never happened to me with any of the Bionicle sets of six, for instance - there would always be a dud or two I could never get crazy about, even if the others were awesome. Edited by lavaside rahi

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

I think we're nuts even for bronies; I don't think too many other sites have best pony arguments every 10 pages (which is like 2 days amirite) and Cupcakes discussions every other page. XD

Yeah, wait we do? Plus I think we get two pages every day and a half.The Great and Powerful Trixie is utterly disturbed how no pony recognizes who truly is the best pony. I couldn't resist. Edited by muharax makuta of insanity

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb