Jump to content
Unreliable Narrator

Six Kingdoms: Escapement - Gameplay

Recommended Posts

IC: Raz - Coliseum

"Right, well..." Raz's eyes shifted around the scene, before they finally shrugged. "Bye."

They then let themselves fall backwards out the window.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (The Great Temple)

Seeing that Sko was charging some sort of attack, Tekmo knew he would have to make this quick. He didn't catch all of Oreius's ultimatum, but it sounded like it was compelling stuff, though the enemy was probably only half-listening.

The vines pulled Sko into grabbing range. Tekmo activated his Mask of Disruption, and moved to grab a hold on Sko's arm.

 

IC: Waveahk (The Coliseum, Dume's Office)

"Just plain water, please."

 

IC: Ostrox (Mata Nui)

"Oh yes, yes... tell me more about this island. 'Mata Nui'?"


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taja | Aboard the Airship

Taja did her best to swallow her frustration and follow Sans' advice. She stretched her hand out, fingertips quivering slightly as she concentrated.

"Imagine your entire body is composed of sound."

She closed her eyes. She thought back to the moment of her transformation, when Dume shouted her into a Toa. His shout had resonated through her bones; her every cell had seemed to vibrate at a single frequency, like she might shimmer out of existence at any moment. She imagined she could feel it again. She imagined that her body was made of sound, a wavelength stretched and coiled into a person. When Sans spoke, her entire being rippled in response, absorbing the vibrations of his words into herself.

"Your entire body is sound..."

Each word was composed of vibrations, each syllable a frequency she could pinpoint on a scale. Opening her ears beyond the Turaga's words, Taja listened to the sounds of the ship. Leklo's heart thumped with excitement and fear, each low bu-bump reverberating through the air and echoing through her own body like the sound of a drum. The engines hummed a low D-sharp; the ting of a disk striking the hull rang a high, clear A. The wind outside whistled around them, singing up and down the scale like it was showing off. And beyond... sounds too faint to understand, but she knew they were there because the air carried their vibrations long after the sound had lost all meaning, and they, too, rippled through her body, her every atom vibrating in response like a still pond rippling long after the thrown stone has come to rest on the sandy bed.

 "...now reach out and shift your body to extend beyond your physical form."

She realized now, in a blurry, roundabout way, that receiving sound was only one side of the coin. Just as the reverberations of the air could set her whole body vibrating, so could she reach out and send her own vibrations into the world. The power had been there all along: even as a Matoran, she could shout or sing or whisper sound into being and these were all lesser manifestations of the power that she felt deep within herself, resonating like the taut skin of a snare drum. Now, as a Toa, she didn't need to move her mouth to bring sound into the world. She had only to allow her body to resonate at the frequency of her own elemental energy. It sprang forward eagerly, travelling through her veins like liquid fire and out from her fingertips into the air, which now seemed as easy as anything, as simple as moving her own fingers, like the air itself was an extension of her own body, carrying whatever vibrations she wished to their destination.

She directed the path of the sound. Target: box. She carefully decided on the frequency—a B of some kind, high enough to hear but low enough to be pleasant—and a low note sounded through the airship's cabin as the air rippled, moved by an unseen force, and struck the box, knocking it over.

Her heartbeat thundering in her ears, Taja raised her hand and looked at in wonder, as if seeing it for the first time. 

I—

I'm a Toa.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Leonn - Po-Metru

He sighed, exasperated. He'd hoped it was something simple, like a boat off the island. 

They were right. Takadox respected his requests most of the time but influencing his 'big picture' stuff was way out of line. And, in any case, he didn't want to dissuade his employer from his annex of Ga-Metru, he'd helped it happen after all.

So, what could he do?

He sighed again, head throbbing as he put his hands up in a very reluctant surrender, looking up at the larger Ta-Toa.

"No handcuffs. They chafe the wrists, and I'm fairly sure you don't have any, in any case." He murmured, defeated.

OOC: @Tarn @Snelly

  • Like 1

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skyra Daring - Po-Metru -

Skyra sighed, she couldn't bring herself to hate Leonn despite well...everything. "You know I'd almost like you if we weren't on different sides." 

@Tarn@Dane

  • Like 1


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Coliseum

"I... think that plan is kind of crazy, but not as crazy as traveling back in time..." Atamai said. Sidra then disappeared; Atamai readied himself for a potential attack.

IC, Kohara: Coliseum

Kohara decided to leave the monster under the Coliseum be, and instead rode the elevator up to the ground floor. She exited the elevator, planning on helping out those in need...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC [Zataka, Coliseum - Dume’s Office]:

It’s always ‘the Matoran’ with your kind - there are others in this world and they want a future too.

Zataka studied Tuyet carefully, trying to get a read on her. She was a new player on the field. She seemed to share Dume’s plan, but her attitude was more...ruthless. The warlord could respect that. But she might be trying to achieve the same goal for different reasons. And she needed to know those to figure where they stood in relation to each other - ally, or enemy? 

“Yes I am staying here.” she replied, then continued: “And we are going to talk about this, unless you have a better reason than  ‘the Barraki are waging war’ - there’s other forces at work here and I get the feeling we have not had a straight answer as to why yet. The old fool died before he could give one, but now we have you…”

Glancing around the room, Zataka noticed Knichou stashing away the last great disk, and how tense Sidra was again. The dark hunter had apparently found personal motivation beyond payment for her job. The titan looked the legendary Toa back in the eyes:

“So, you’ll have to come up with a better explanation than ‘no we’re doing this’, because - ”

Twenty-one, twenty-two…

The dark hunter ported in behind Tuyet, sword raised to destroy the machine. 

“- that.”
 

Edited by Vezok's Friend
  • Like 1

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mantax | Onu-Metru, Archives

Seeing Arkius’ intent in removing his exterior armor and casting aside his axe, Mantax pursed his lips and stood up out of his strong spear stance. He called an attending kikanalo rider to take his spear, and two riders dismounted and doffed his armor. While they worked he kept his gaze locked on Arkius, his eyes showing deadly intent. When they finished he stood in the same plainness as Arkius, two warriors bent on crushing each other with their bare fists before assembled witnesses. Mantax lowered his head, took a wide stance, and raised his hands in front of himself.  His boots slid across the floor of the Archives, no longer polished and smooth after Arkius’ use of his earth powers to churn the ground. He took a step forward, then another, finally another placing the two warriors within fighting reach. Feeling the tempo on his side, Mantax struck first with a blazing fast rush toward just below Arkius’ center of gravity. 

 

IC: Takadox | Po-Metru

“She might not but I do,” Takadox said as his kualsi gleamed with recent use. Apparently the barraki left the restaurant in a hurry to collect his favorite spy, because he still carried a napkin to clean the butter off his chin. “But I know you’ll just shout pineapple. No point in wasting them now. Leonn, this is the last time I’m picking you up for lunch. You get your own ride from now on.”

He stood only a head or so taller than Leonn, his hunched spine would have made him much taller if he could stand straight. On his back were a pair of single edged broadswords in a single scabbard. Little blue pennants fluttered from their pommels. Takadox stared at Rose and Skyra, his red and hypnotic eyes seeming to spin as they caught a glance without meaning to in his sudden appearance amongst them. “And you… Would you kindly take yourselves to a wedding chapel off island? Somewhere… Remote, and with a tropical view. Tut tut, move along. You don’t have all day ladies.”

 

IC: Dume | Cortex Memories

“Well, where to start,” Dume sighed, placing his glass down on a small coaster that appeared with a little wave of his hand. “Place looks like a paradise, but it’s all going down the hole you know? Nothing’s like it used to be. The Brotherhood’s been holed up in the southern fortress slinging spells at the giant leaking bubble in the sky since it showed up. Nothing gets rid of it. Then there’s rumors going around of doomsday. In general, pretty bleak. Matoran don’t want masks anymore, they want a way off this island. An escape, you know? That's why I'm out here. I've been thinking about what to do, trying to get my creative juices flowing. But it hasn't worked. I don't think I wore my thinking mask." Dume chuckled at the joke, then an idea glimmered in his eyes. "Say, you wouldn’t happen to have any room where you come from on this Metru-Nui would you? Where’d you say it was exactly?”

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

IC: Reliable Narrator | Airship Heading to Le-Metru

Jabali found several items of use: vahki stun staffs, kanoka disks up to the power level four, and even teleportation and increase weight disks placed into vests for use in sky diving safely.

IC: Jabali - Airship, off to War

Quite the stash... Her eyes dancing over what was available to her, Jabali quickly got to work. Sorting through the kanoka, she stashed any teleportation disks, regardless of Metru of origin, in her pack with her remaining two; whether for use on herself or an enemy, they always had potential to be useful. She slipped off her dark blue sash to store this, too, in her bag - in the heat of combat, she could just imagine it getting caught on something at a critical moment - and donned one of the skydiving vests in its stead.

And then, as for weapons...

She seized upon the Vahki staves, quickly reminding herself what each one specifically did. Some would be no use to her in battle, or could end up hindering rather than helping... after a few moments of deliberation, she armed herself with a staff of command in her right hand, and a staff of erasing in her left. The former, Jabali took a moment to program in the single overriding command it would inflict as Oppose the League.

With the one hand, she would be turning League soldiers against their fellows. With the other, she would be stripping them of all but their basic motor skills, effectively removing them as a threat.

She might not be the tallest or the strongest fighter out there on the battlefield, and the large weapons were a bit unwieldy. But she would, she thought with an uncharacteristically savage satisfaction, at least be doing her bit.

Edited by That Matoran with a Vahi

(Formerly Darth Jaller)

LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei / Six Kingdoms bios: Varxii, Rek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC Kilo-M9 - Archives:

Artifact identified: Spear of Fusion.

Searching Archives data for information.

Information found. Conclusion: Avoid spear energy at all costs.

Current situation is not favorable. Ally Arkius is on even ground, but is tired from fighting. Intervention may be necessary. Target allies may cause issues.

Current objective: Identify actions that will not escalate situation.

The mechanical enforcer looked around the corner to take a look at the unfolding situation. After a brief moment to count the number of hostiles and identify the Spear, it turned to Nale and Thom.

Targets possess Spear of Fusion. Spear can fuse and split individuals. Recommend avoiding blasts. This unit will acquire information from enemies.”

So saying, the former law enforcer walked around the corner, weapons lowered so as to avoid escalation, and then toward the nearest goon who was observing the duel.

Information requested,” the machine stated. “Elaborate on rules of duel. What are this unit and other observers permitted to do?”

OOC: @Tarn@Dane@Unreliable Narrator@Onaku

Edited by pokemonlover360

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9  Ysocla Naenoic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Reliable Narrator | Coliseum Office

“Water.” Said the vahki who then walked off to find a bottle of water. It came back a little later holding a bottle with a sealed cap. “Water for the prisoner. The prisoner’s water. The water especially for the prisoner. Thank you for waiting. We are still waiting for an available cell.”

 

IC: Tuyet | Dume’s Mirror

Sidra stepped out the shadows with the use of her mask and found the air much colder in the space she now stood. She could see her breath floating away from her in white puffs. Light came from cracks in the ceiling far above, letting in sunset’s last rays, and from dangling lightstones in small mesh braziers. Bits of snow lay on the ground near the corners of the cave, swept aside by the many matoran workers she saw staring at her in terror as she appeared. Sidra appeared in a natural cavern approximately 100 meters in length and 50 meters in width with stone walls, granite floors, and a small island in the middle created by two flowing streams. Sidra joined Tuyet on the island by the machine and the large rolling mirror the toa of water leaned against facing away from the Dark Hunter. Dragged equipment and dropped crates left scratch marks and flakes of stone across the surface of the black granite floor. Metal scaffolding bridges spanned the streams, and more scaffolding made its way up the walls approximately 20 meters to a series of metal catwalks near the ceiling where the lighting, air ducts, and other utilities were housed. Red and yellow painted generators on the far walls past the river moat rumbled as they produced power and coughed out exhaust funneled through yellow bending tubes toward the ceiling. 

The machine itself seen from the mirror rested on the island in the middle of the cavern workshop. It rose about 9 meters from the base of its standing pedestal on the floor to the top of its portal-like ring. The six slots for kanoka disks spaced equally along the ring of the machine were empty. Crates of parts and several power tools covered most of the workshop’s floor space. Multiple strands of cords in various colors were taped to the floor or rose like puppet strings off the machine to the catwalks above. The machine looked nearly complete.

Matoran with orange armor and orange masks scuttled about the cavern, all holding odd tools and different pieces of equipment. As Sidra appeared they all dropped their immediate tasks and shouted with fear, pointing and jumping up and down. They spoke in a weird manner, mostly high pitched sounds and blown raspberries.

Tuyet’s head swiveled quickly as Sidra disappeared, turning to look behind her in time to watch Sidra’s electro-chute blade cut into the power cords of the machine. Sparks flew into the air, a surge of electrical energy burst from the cords into the swords.

“Nope, done playing,” Tuyet said smartly as she gestured outwards with her right hand in Sidra’s direction. The right river rose and followed her command, flowing across the granite floor to wash Sidra away and drag her under into the rushing current. Her left hand spun counter clockwise, and the left river rose from its banks and became a wall of swirling water around the machine. The small, screaming, and orange matoran began throwing oil cans, pebbles, and screws at the Dark Hunter. One of them dropped a long two by four plank from the catwalk.

IC: Reliable Narrator | Le-metru

During the war with the league the population of Metru-Nui swelled to almost twice its usual. Bloated with immigrants, the city found a way to still press on with industry, education, and opportunity. Le-metru took a large bulk of the new citizens, with its cheap rents in the older and until then abandoned lower buildings atop which the new towers were constructed. A vast majority of jobs in transit, shipping, and packaging were available in Le-Metru. Those running from the reaches of the League could find some semblance of their former life in Le-Metru. After Barraki Ehlek and his soldiers -- Zaliyah, Morah, etc. -- destroyed the chute system’s regional power station and drove out or put down any resistance, the population in Le-Metru plummeted to only a tenth: of the nearly 400,000 residents only 4,000 remained in their apartments.

Ehlek’s orders to prepare for an aerial attack led to them commandeering several airships, filling them with explosives, and floating them around the border of the metru. Bumping the ships would cause a chain reaction, destroying anything in the sky.

The soldiers with boots on the ground in Ehlek’s army were predominantly his own people: green skinned, smaller than a toa but bigger than a matoran, armed with electricity in their skin and lightstone rifles from Xia. They patrolled the streets near Ehlek’s impromptu base of operations: the tallest skyscraper. It wasn’t as tall as the Coliseum, but he wanted to get a chance to see what living high up felt like.

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
added le-metru soldier stuff
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Rose - Po-Metru

"I wouldn't," Rose said in response to Skyra, suddenly wishing she had cuffs. Before she could say or do anything else, a voice came from behind--a familiar one, and as Rose turned to face it she raised her arm to block Takadox's gaze as soon as possible to halt its effect. He'd gotten here fast.

"Would you kindly go ##### yourself? Came all the way here to rescue your favorite boy, huh? Maybe we can make a deal that doesn't involve hypnotic suggestion...and at least minimal blood loss."

@Snelly@Dane@Unreliable Narrator

 


letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Takadox | Po-Metru

"Oh, that's too bad. I was just trying to give the people what they wanted. A happy ending is always preferable." Takadox said with a sneer toward his right. There was no one there. Just us, dear reader. He looked back at Rose and Skyra. "Besides, I don't like others touching my things."

 

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Thom - Onu-Metru Archives

"Look...ah know ya said wait a minute, but ya mate's gonna get his teeth kicked in. Nah, ah personally am not affected by anything that might 'appen to him, but ah know ya care."

Thom sounded...uncharacteristically grim, at that point.

OOC: @Tarn @Onaku @pokemonlover360

IC: Leonn - Po-Metru

His face lit up visibly, as his red eyed warlord lover appeared on the scene in a flash. He almost felt like...crying, oddly.

Today has been a rollercoaster, Irnakk tell.

"I don't think you're even physically capable of understanding how good it is to see you, boss." Leonn said, in something of an excited gasp. He was lucky Rose was in the way, or Takadox would have been getting a faceful of the relieved Skakdi at that moment.

OOC: @Tarn @Snelly @Unreliable Narrator

Edited by Dane

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Azibo said:

IC: Sans, Airship above Ko-Metru

"Huhuhuhuhu.  Focus, Leklo, we don't have much time."

IC Leklo | The Huhu

He shot Sans a dubious glance, wondering if the old turaga was as much of an innocent wisecracker as he led on or if Sans in actuality was a dirty bird with a dungeon full of rugs meant for shagging on. But despite Leklo's dark curiosity he set the matter aside and vowed never to bring the matter up with Sans again, only daring to give one last double-take before focusing on studying his powers as advised. 

Leklo extended his arm again at a crate and concentrated, but... nothing. He echoed Sans' encouragements in his mind again, yet failed to connect them to his circumstance. He was not water, he was not even ice anymore—plasma was not familiar enough to him. Oh! what he would give to become a Toa of Ice instead, to have an element he knew and understood with the precision of a machinist. Korruhn had gravity, but he imagined that was an easy one to feel—it was everywhere, affecting all things, comparatively simple to grasp and control. Then, realizing he had lowered his arm inadvertently and raised it again with a heavy sigh.

What was plasma, anyway? How did it manifest, truly? Leklo was not sure. He could feel the power welling up within his body, but there was nothing like it anywhere else, just an otherworldly sensation in his bones that did not compare to anything else. It flowed but was not liquid, and it burned but was not fire, paradoxes Leklo could not quite grasp. And yet it was there.

Precision was part of the Alpinist's way of life he followed with near abandon, and he would climb towers and mountains exercising only the greatest level of exactness with his crampons and axes upon the myriad surfaces he encountered. The elemental energy he felt was powerful, begging to be released with vigor to overwhelm senses all over and decimate the enemies of Metru Nui with purifying immolation. Urging only a teaspoon of it forth from his fingers seemed unfathomable in the moment. 

"I am afraid, Sans," he muttered. He meant it both as a fear of failing to be of use against the Barraki hordes and of rocketing the insurance rate with an accident. He put his hand down again. "I can't."

Defeated in the moment, he turned away and sat down against the bulwark, opting instead to pull out one of his swords to examine it. "But I know precision, and I will use it with this."

 

  • Like 2

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Skyra Daring - Po-Metru -

Skyra managed to avoid looking at Takadox, it was an awkward way of talking with someone but she didn't wanna a repeat of what happened with that video call. 

"Yeah...minimal blood loss sounds great to me." Skyra cleared her throat. "So uh...anyway we can not try to kill each other?" 

@Tarn@Dane@Unreliable Narrator

Edited by Snelly


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Knichou, Dume's office

Son of a -

Knichou was shocked to see Sidra attempt to destroy the machine. To come so close to salvation and then to see the path ahead begin to falter was brutal. Knichou didn't have much time, he needed to get in there and stabilize the machine, assess the damage.

"I cannot do this alone," Knichou told the Okuo, Atamai, and Tallea before rushing through the portal with his Kakama. He ended up standing in front of the cyclone of water that surrounded the machine, lightstone rifle in hand. He stood alert, hoping his allies would follow.

With one hand holding his rifle, Knichou used his free hand to make a first attempt at controlling his powers over iron. A wrench on the floor began to shake slightly. Meanwhile, Knichou's adaptive armor shifted his Kanohi to add a rebreather, and his armor shifted to have very thick segmented pieces that increased resistance to blunt force trauma of potential cave-ins, with an insulating base layer of armor to protect against the cold.

Edited by BULiK

Visit BZPRPG.com to view my WIP project of archiving BZPower's RPGs!

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profile

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Takadox | Po-Metru 

“No really unless you decide to stay out of Ga-Metru. That’s mine. Honestly, now that I’m thinking about it Po-Metru is mine too. So, why don’t you leave?” Takadox smiled at the two warriors. “Or you could renounce your faith and join our little piece of paradise. There are no gods anymore.”

 

IC: Mantax Goon | Onu-Metru Archives

“You stay out of it, Toaster.” grumbled the soldier holding the Spear of Fusion. “Not our place to interfere in a warrior’s duel. No, you’re a witness now. You watch your friend die. Then we go back to punching each other most likely. Funny thing, war.”

 

IC: Reliable Narrator | Coliseum

Kohara found several refugees, thousands of them, packing into the central district of the city. They huddled with whatever belongings they could spare from the attacks. Brutaka stood above them all administering aid and trying to find lost family, and being surprisingly kind. Vahki escorted matoran slowly into lines to enter the Coliseum towers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Waveahk (The Coliseum, Dume's Office)

Waveahk stared at the bottle for a moment. "Are you going to pour it down my throat yourself? With these cuffs on, I don't think I can open it."

 

IC: Ostrox (Mata Nui)

"Well that's the thing - I'm not quite sure how I arrived here, and I'm not sure how to get back. One moment, I'm navigating underground tunnels of a disturbingly organic nature, the next I'm on this beach, talking to you... is Dume a common name among the Matoran?"


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Leonn - Po-Metru

"...Carapar is dead, Toa. Were I in your position, I wouldn't be here right now. Make a tactical retreat, regroup or something. Or join us. You won't be the first Toa to fight for our flavour of freedom." He reasoned.

OOC: @Tarn @Unreliable Narrator @Snelly


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kilo-M9 - Archives:

Rules on duels unclear. Total number of enemy forces makes upfront battle unlikely to succeed. Witnesses are needed to observe duels. Multiple witnesses exist for both sides.

Solution: Have multiple simultaneous duels. Method is efficient.

Acknowledged,” the machine responded. “Multiple witnesses present.”

The steel sentinel turned to point at one of the goons not carrying the spear. “This unit challenges this one to a duel.”

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator Kilo is throwing down the gauntlet.

  • Like 2

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9  Ysocla Naenoic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella - Archives

Thom was right. Arkius stood no chance on his own against the warlord.

"Then what do we do?" she asked, peeking out again to see Kilo speaking to one of the League Skakdi...the one holding Mantax's Spear of Fusion.


@Dane@Onaku@pokemonlover360

IC: Rose - Po-Metru

"Pipe down, lover boy," Rose said to Leonn. Takadox's suggestion to renounce her faith made the Ta-Toa angrier, but she was, at the moment, doing a fine job at holding her rage back and not going all out on the warlord or his consort. She wished she had a mirror or something...

"If you think we'll just let you have this place or the water district, then you're mistaken. This is very close to getting ugly, and when I get ugly...you don't wanna be around. Do you even know how many soldiers I've turned to ash?"

"I'm not the diplomatic type. I don't think you are, either. You saw what happened to Carapar," she continued, "and just because you think you can bend anyone to your will by staring at 'em for a bit doesn't mean anything when all your staring at is the other end of my flamethrower, you godless son of a brakas. You can be smart about this...or you can be very, very stupid. I didn't come all this way to get told to turn tail. So the one who needs to make a decision here is you."

One arm still blocking the warlord's gaze, Rose used her other hand to reach into the leg compartment which held her firework revolver, and aimed it at Leonn's head.

"##### off, or watch me get ugly on your precious boy toy. No more prisoners."

She looked the Skakdi in the eye.

She wasn't bluffing.


@Snelly@Dane@Unreliable Narrator

  • Like 1

letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

IC: Tuyet | Dume’s Mirror

“Nope, done playing,” Tuyet said smartly as she gestured outwards with her right hand in Sidra’s direction. The right river rose and followed her command, flowing across the granite floor to wash Sidra away and drag her under into the rushing current. Her left hand spun counter clockwise, and the left river rose from its banks and became a wall of swirling water around the machine. The small, screaming, and orange matoran began throwing oil cans, pebbles, and screws at the Dark Hunter. One of them dropped a long two by four plank from the catwalk.

IC: Sidra - Dume's Mirror

There was a lot to process about this situation. Where was she? Who were all of these strange Su-Matoran? What was Tuyet's plan? Which side would the other Toa take if they came through the portal to join the fray?

There was no time to consider those questions.

Sidra's focus was on only two things.

Water. 

Electricity.

Sidra didn't need to be a physicist to understand that uncomfortable things would occur when Tuyet's attacks met the machinery, particularly the power cables Sidra had just severed.  She sheathed her sword and bounded upwards as the water swept in from right and left, clinging to the machine and trying to claw her way atop it. The Toa would be far less likely to fire on her if they wanted the device intact. Fragments of scrap and debris pinged off her armour, grazing and bruising her flesh, but she continued her attempt to climb. 

She had no love for the League. She didn't condone the cruelties they'd committed or the chaos they'd caused. But for better or worse, the path her life had taken had been shaped by the actions of the Barraki, particularly Takadox. Her life was far from perfect, and she was still not certain that she was truly where she was meant to be in this world, but her life was her own. No one had the right to take that away from her. 

Change was the way of the world. To break from nature, to turn back the clock, undoing the success and mistakes and sacrifices of thousands just to restore a failing, flawed world order... that was egotistical and unhinged. 

If she could stop it, she would. 

Someone has to. 

2 hours ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

IC: Reliable Narrator | Le-metru

Ehlek’s orders to prepare for an aerial attack led to them commandeering several airships, filling them with explosives, and floating them around the border of the metru. Bumping the ships would cause a chain reaction, destroying anything in the sky.

The soldiers with boots on the ground in Ehlek’s army were predominantly his own people: green skinned, smaller than a toa but bigger than a matoran, armed with electricity in their skin and lightstone rifles from Xia. They patrolled the streets near Ehlek’s impromptu base of operations: the tallest skyscraper. It wasn’t as tall as the Coliseum, but he wanted to get a chance to see what living high up felt like.

IC: Zaliyah - Skyscraper. 

The Hordika stood upon one of the balconies of the skyscraper, beyond the room where Ehlek had made his own for the occupation. A spare lightstone rifle and a Vorzakh staff were propped against the railing beside her.

Impatience gnawed at her psyche, The Id straining in its cage, eager to be set free. 

Not yet. Soon...

At least, she hoped it would be soon. 

The defences were set, the troops stood ready. Everything was in place to repel whatever paltry attempt the remaining heroes of Metru Nui made to reclaim this region. With Pridak to the West and Kalmah to the East, Zaliyah was confident no attacks would be coming from those directions.

So her gaze was focused North, towards the Coliseum, towards the shining, towering heart of the so-called City of Legends. 

When the attack came, it would surely come from there. 

Edited by Nato the Traveler
  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Coliseum

Atamai briefly examined his weapons. He noticed a little button on the side of his baton. He pushed it, and the baton expanded into a staff! His eyes went wide briefly, then he took a deep breath, and charged through the portal. 

When he entered, he looked at all the little Matoran running around. “Get to safety!” he said. He turned to Knichou and Tuyet. “We need her off of there!” he said angrily. 

IC, Kohara: Coliseum

Kohara was a bit surprised to see Brutaka standing among all the refugees. Pushing through the crowd, she called out to the blue and gold titan. “Brutaka! How goes it?” she called. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Takadox | Po-Metru

He never much liked the desert if Takadox admitted it. He didn’t much like rushing about after eating as much crab as he’d just consumed. The buffet was supposed to be a celebration anyways, and now here he was with two grumpy toa between him and his… Employee? He couldn’t really remember where the line began to blur in their relationship. Somewhere several years ago was all he could remember. Despite the nagging and the demanding, Takadox did truly find Leonn an enjoyable… Soldier? Amartakonen was a loyal soldier under his command, but one he knew would someday rise to bite his heels. The Konen clan would always be a thorn in Takadox’s side, whether or not he wanted to admit it publicly. Leonn though… Takadox couldn’t understand why, but he didn’t find his hackles raised around the skakdi. Perhaps the green color of his armor calmed Takadox more than he realized. In fact, he felt able to share things about himself when they were alone on their vacations he kept otherwise hidden from all but his closest… Friends. Takadox knew why. He’d always known why. Not that he’d admitted it to himself until this moment, but he knew why he kept his iStone close at hand regardless of the time. Takadox’s obsession with knowing Leonn was safe wasn’t a normal paranoia. He didn’t give him the most dangerous or secret assignments because Leonn was expendable. The skakdi with the smile and the sunglasses was his... His… Takadox’s voice came out just barely loud enough to be heard, but the sinister tone couldn’t hide his cold rage.

“You will lower your gun, and you will let my… My… Partner walk to me and we will leave, or I will make sure there is nothing left of either of you or this wretched desert.”

 

IC: The Vahki | Coliseum Office

“Prisoner will drink water or go without,” responded vahki NU-8008S. Vahki unit NU-8009S stood on the other side of Waveahk still running the program to find a cell for the prisoner. In the chaos of the war, many vahki accidentally booked cells for undead matoran and for League soldiers, thinking them common criminals breaking curfew or trespassing on private property with brandished weapons. The mistake was common enough now that charging hives were beginning to devote vahki minds to the task of denying these mistakes and creating available prison cells. Until the foreseeable future Waveahk would be stuck between two vahki waiting his turn in jail. Truly, things were not going as Metru-Nui intended today.

 

IC: Dume | Cortex Memories

“Not really no. I chose it myself on Name Day. They do have a Name Day where you’re from in this Metru-Nui, don’t they?” Dume sighed, sat up, and looked out to sea. The waves washed in from the pearly blue stretching to the horizon. In the distance Ostrox made out a small fishing boat bobbing on the tide. The smell of brine flooded the both of them as a particularly large wave pulled back and revealed the seaweed growing just below the water’s surface. Dume crushed the tip of the cigar into the cabana floor, and the dark smoke flowing from its tip gently wafted away toward the ceiling. Dume repeated Ostrox’s first statement:

“You’re not sure about how you got here? And you’re not sure how to get back to your Metru-Nui? Maybe you fell and hit your head. Why don’t you tell me what you were doing until you suddenly felt lost and we can try and piece it together, hmm? So, before you walked out on the beach you were walking in tunnels of something organic. Like what, leaves, trees? The throat of a tahtorak?” Dume chuckled at his joke, but he did turn to fully look at Ostrox finally, sizing him up. His right leg crossed over his left knee as he sat, still one foot in the water. Ostrox noticed the word “Destined” tattooed on the matoran’s right chestplate. Dume crossed his arms and put a hand over his mouth as he settled in to listen.
 

IC: Grell | Onu-Metru, Archives

“You what,” said the muscled skakdi of fire with a zamor shooter. She stared at the mechanical android with her piercing blue eyes, the eyes her late husband called sapphires and her most recent husband called terrifying, wondering if the machine could possibly understand the implications of its statement. Toaster’s challenging me to a duel. Now I really have seen it all, thought Grell as she hefted her weapon and stepped forward. She wore spurs and they jangled.

“Yeah, sure, whatever. I’m bored and you could use a few more loose screws apparently,” Grell said. One of Mantax’s kikanalo riders shook his head disapprovingly and accosted her. 

“You dishonor Mantax’s duel by seeking a fight while he is engaged. Your job is to watch.”

“I couldn’t give a lit hoto bug’s rear end about his duel. You ain’t my lot and I do it my way. I’m gonna shoot the toaster. I didn’t get a chance to break a vahki, and this thing looks close enough.

Grell raised her zamor shooter and fired at Kilo. A silicone sack full of a honey-colored liquid flew through the air toward the android guardian of the Archives before Kilo-M9 got a chance to truly position. Even as it sailed Grell took off, rushing forward and to the side. She never saw a machine like this before, but that large tail meant bad news and she wasn’t about to give the machine a change to teach her what it did. She began loading another zamor into her shooter, this one a pearl color.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/23/2020 at 3:27 PM, Snelly said:

IC: Vashni - Team Stannis -

"I lost contact with him during well...everything that was going on, but let me try and reach him again..." Vashni had stated, doing just that. .:Kanohi, if you can hear me, I'm with Stannis right now, we're going to Le-Metru:. 

Vashni grabbed her bike on the way to the airship that Stannis acquired and parked it inside. It just might come in handy for once during this adventure, you never knew. On the airship, Vashni watched as Stannis slumped onto the floor of the airship. He looked, tired, both mentally and physically. Vashni could empathise, she hadn't not had any rest since she she'd helped the Matoran gather two great disks. She decided to sit down next to the older Toa. 

"If you ever need to talk, about anything, I'm all ears. I'm not a professional psychiatrist or anything, but people say I'm a good listener at the very least." 

 

IC Stannis | Airship the Virgil, Le-Metru airspace

"Don't worry about me, Vashni," Stannis reassured between tired breaths. "I'm quite alright. Age brings many thoughts but, mercifully, clarity too. Thank you though."

The vahki pilot suddenly banked the airship slightly and slowed its speed, catching Stannis' attention. In an instant he was in the bridge and peering out the window to confirm his suspicions. Sure enough, the Le-Metru marches were wreathed in airships simply floating in the airspace, forcing the Virgil to move slowly or risk a collision with one. "What are they doing?" someone asked. 

"Nothing," Stannis answered. "It is a trap. Ehlek is cautious in nature, but enjoys the thrill of a well employed snare. Each of those airships is a mine, touching one will cause it to blow up. He's trying to keep all opposition out of his new domain, by air and land; the chutes have also been disabled, forcing our hand.

He considered the options available. Turning back was not an option or they risked losing Le-Metru forever, but forging ahead would be slow. Stannis realized quickly that if reinforcements from the Onu- or Ko- districts were to come they would require a cleared path, and they were to be the vanguard who forged it. The airships would need to be dispatched, but doing so would risk their existence as well. Unless...

"Jutori, come here, it's time to practice your newfound powers. I need you to lift these airships out of our way by manipulating their gravity. Their autopilot systems will try to adjust to their set altitudes, but we only need to pass under them first as though they are a curtain.

"But do not cause them to touch..." He paused. A slight cunning smile materialized. "Yet."

@Tarn

Edited by EmperorWhenua

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Zaliyah - Le-Metru.

There you are... Zaliyah smiled at the sight of approaching airship in the distance. It was nearing the ring of fire ships Ehlek's troops had erected. Zaliyah picked up the lightstone rifle, peering through the weapon's primitive scope to get a closer look at the possible collision point.

Depending on who was piloting the enemy vessel, a number of things might happen. Any sensible person would expect a trap, and those more familiar with Ehlek and his tactics might even surmise the nature of this one. They might go around, or through, or try to move the airships... or they might idiotically go right through and blow themselves up.

Zaliyah doubted it would be that easy, and she had made sure to ready a contingency for the possibility of the enemy bypassing the border. 

Edited by Nato the Traveler
Edited to account for there being only one approaching airship, not a fleet.

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Smudge8 said:

IC: Mazor-The Cortex

Mazor nodded, and looked at the cube. "Here goes nothing," He reached out to hand the cube to Mata Nui.

IC:

"Mazor!"

The shout was surprising -- least of all to Irna herself. But she couldn't stop. She couldn't stop herself.

"He killed that Matoran, Mazor," she said. She could feel her hands shaking. It was all she could do to keep that shake out of her voice, too. "He killed him for ... what? For nothing. And maybe he's Mata Nui. Maybe he's god. Maybe he can do that. Do whatever he wants. But...."

She took a deep breath. Her vision was tunnelling. She could barely stand.

"... should our god be a killer, Mazor?" she said. "Is that what you want?"

OOC: @Smudge8 @Azibo

-Void

Edited by Conway
  • Like 2

 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC Kilo-M9 - Archives:

Preparing preemptive attack.

Preemptive attack detected.

Altering planned projectile trajectory.

The mechanical enforcer, having not actually been told the rules to duels beforehand, was actually planning its own surprise attack while the skakdi warrior planned hers. A minor change of aim later and the machine tossed the torch it was still holding into the path of the oncoming zamor sphere. Both projectiles hit somewhat close to the center between both fighters, leading to the expected chain reaction. The kerosene within the sphere met the heat and flame of the torch and ignited as the sphere dispersed its contents, leading a medium-sized patch of flaming liquid to cover the ground. The fire cut off Grell’s advance which the machine was quick to try and take advantage of. As the torch carrying hand moved to retrieve the automaton’s other blade, its other hand was reaching into the side compartment to retrieve a disc labelled 632. The disc was promptly launched at the skakdi.

Distraction initiated. Ideal moment has not arrived. Continuing combat until moment arrives.

Searching records for similar liquids to contents of enemy’s current sphere.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

Edited by pokemonlover360
  • Like 1

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9  Ysocla Naenoic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Sans, Ko-Metru

"That's alright, Leklo.  It's harder to use smaller amounts of power than larger ones.  You'll get the hang of it once we land, I know you will."  A red alarm light began to flash and the back entrance doors slowly opened.  "Speaking of landing, looks like our time has come.  I'll watch your back- all of you, I'll protect you down there.  It's okay to be afraid.  I'm afraid.  Yet this is when bravery matters most."  Sans walked to the edge of the wide open doors, looking at the chaos unfolding below.  "Today, we're all heroes."  Sans' cape blew with the wind, and icy flakes of snow melted on contact with his aged blue Ruru-shaped Kanohi.  Staff in hand, Sans turned back to his companions.  "Come to me, then jump a second after I do.  Be filled with determination! I'll catch you all, and when we get to the ground, well, don't stop fighting until the Takean King lies dead beneath our heels, huhuhuhu."  Then, the old man jumped out of the airship, followed by his Toa brothers and sister.

As he fell, Sans looked across the battlefield.  Fallen towers of ice, burned down buildings, Matoran corpses strewn about- in a word, chaos.  Sans had seen only a few true battles such as this before.  But in all his years, he had always won.  He would win again today.  he was ready, and would make sure the new Toa wouldn't die on his watch.  In the distance, maybe one kio, was the prime target Pridak, who seemed to be fighting some warrior.  He was surrounded, of course, but Sans knew none of this would be easy.  Internally, he mourned the fact he might die in Ko-Metru; those of water never truly enjoyed the ice.  It felt like death, at least to him.  Now was the time to put thoughts of death away from his mind, though.  He was a hero and it was time to save the day, if not the universe.

The wind stuck him like a thousand icy needles, yet Sans focused on his mask, and began to grow, and grow, and grow, until he was around 40 bio tall, with his staff matching his growth.  The ground didn't seem so far away when he was like this.  He turned, and reached out to grab the three toa, then cradled them close to his chest.  In a deeper, louder, booming voice, he spoke to them again, maybe for the last time.  "The impact won't be fun, but I'll feel most of it.  Just make sure you don't fall away from me like an icicle off a cliff side, huhuhuhuhu!"  Sans may not have the strength behind the use of his element like he did when he was a Toa, yet he conjured a significant stream under his feet, which blasted the ground and swept away a few of the weaker fighters beneath him.  These jets of water indeed softened the blow, and with his staff hand, he stabbed the frozen ground the moment he came close to Metru-Nui's surface.  Between the staff and the water, Sans didn't break his legs, though he did still crouch down from the force of landing.  It wasn't as bad as he thought it'd be though.  With foes all around him, he quickly lowered the Toa to the ground by his feet, noticing for a second Korruhn's not-so-spooky arm extended towards the Turaga's feet.  "Already, that one is showing ingenuity in using his newfound gravity powers.  I'm just lucky he didn't get cold feet and repulse us all back to the airship, huhuhuhuhu," Sans thought.  Since the sight of a huge Turaga falling on them was fairly scary, the League brutes beneath them naturally cleared the landing zone, yet the moment the three Toa were on the ground, they rushed forward.  Surrounded on all sides, and quite a fight between them and Pridak, Sans whipped his staff from the ground and did a flashy spin before swiping several lesser members of Pridak's species to the side; one of them was even swatted onto the side of knowledge tower like a fly on a windshield.   Sans turned around again to face where Pridak stood malicious and defiant.  

It wouldn't be easy, but for a hero, it never was.  Sans was ready for the fight of his life, and Mata-Nui willing, Pridak would fall this day.

OOC: @Crimson Jester @EmperorWhenua @Eyru

IC: Mata-Nui, Cortex

Mata-Nui smiled through His twisted maw as Mazor extended the artifact towards Him.  When Mata-Nui grabbed it, though, Irna shouted out, and Mazor didn't let go. Mata-Nui tried to pull the Krom Sphere back, but it seems that Mazor hadn't completely made up his mind yet.  "Mazor... please... everyone has blood on their hands, even you.  Would you prefer your God not punish those who would oppose My will?  Should I not end the lives of evil beings who twist and mangle My harmonious universe?  Let go, Mazor, you're making the right choice.  Let go, don't make Me do what you know I can.  You have the power to decide how this ends.  Will you walk out of here and enjoy My restored, harmonious, peaceful world?  Or will you begin My new era with more bloodshed, starting with your own?" Mata-Nui's arm began to crackle as wisps of iron and flame twisted like fine hairs from His oscillating metal flesh.  The walls around the room seemed to pulse as well, and the tension in the room could be cut with a knife.  Mata-Nui's three eyes looked directly into Mazor's eyes if not his soul.  He was ready to obliterate both Mazor and Irna if needed, yet Mata-Nui offered this one last chance to these lowly beings.

OOC: @Smudge8 @Conway

Edited by Azibo
  • Like 3

beaverdkc.jpg.058196aea1189a8be42d4020232ee8e0.jpg

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Arkius - Archives Fisticuffs

Arkius breathed deep. A deep breath in. A deep breath out. A deep breath in…

He looked with his one eye at his opponent as he doffed his armour, the rippling musculature of the warlord not going unnoticed by the toa who himself was well built. But Arkius wasn’t built just for strength.

Arkius, an impressive mountain of muscle, came crashing into the sand of a long beach under the crimson radiance of setting suns, the teal glow of his Mask of Kinetics fading. Over him stood a black and grey armoured turaga, who from behind her dark grey Noble Garai looked at the toa with disappointment. “I’ve told you before, Arkius, your strength is not enough if you rely purely on your mask to supplement it.” The toa of earth spat out sand and sighed, sitting up with an embarrassed expression on his face. “But it’s the perfect strategy. My strength is surpassed only by a wearer of the Pakari. Even if I’m not the fastest or lightest on my feet, this mask is the perfect way to make up for it. If I just master my technique with it, then I’ll be-” 

“Then you’ll be a fool without it! A toa cannot rely merely on their kanohi to make up for their faults. A toa’s power comes from inside, from their body. To rely on one kanohi means you’ll be weak without it.” The turaga walked over to Arkius and offered her hand to help him up. “You need to be ready for the time when the power of your body is all you have to work with.”

Arkius smirked. Even lacking his depth perception with his one eye, Arkius could still feel his opponent’s exact position through the earth. As the giant warlord bore down on him, swinging his immense fists at blistering speeds, the earthen toa sprung into motion. With a swift leap to the left, he narrowly avoided the first punch…

Arkius heaved and panted, sweat pouring off his body as he carried two wagons full of rocks on his shoulders up a rocky mountain slope. He nearly tripped as his foot met with a rock, but managed to keep himself upright as he readjusted his footing. He groaned, huffed, and then pushed himself to keep going. The black and grey turaga strode on up ahead, never looking back. Arkius groaned. Arkius cursed. But Arkius kept going.

In the end, the two of them stood atop the mountain, the view of twin suns wading in the thick cloud cover above the misty forest meeting their eyes. Arkius gingerly put down the two wagons, before stretching himself with a pained yelp, cracking his neck and readjusting himself. His breathing was still heavy. His body was sore. He was soaked with sweat. Right now Arkius wanted nothing more than to lie down and rest... but he knew this wasn’t over. Sighing, he walked up next to his turaga where she stood looking over the valley stretching out below.

“Are you sore, Arkius?” The turaga said, her eyes never once moving to look at the toa. Arkius huffed. “My body feels like it’s been through several rockslides and trampled by an oversized muaka. But no, not feeling sore at all, Turaga Yamdra, why do you ask?” The turaga chuckled drily under her breath, shaking her head. “Well, in that case, you’ll be glad to know that you still need to carry those wagons down the mountain.” Arkius groaned.

“All this pointless manual labor is starting to get to me, Turaga. Surely there are better uses for my skills?” Arkius was taken aback as the Turaga laughed him off. “Skills? What skills? You call the ability to move the ground and fling yourself around skills? You call the swinging of that oversized axe of yours skills? You are untrained, Arkius. You show potential, certainly, but whatever skills you had before you washed up on our island are clearly long forgotten.” Vamdra sighed, lifting a small chunk off the ground into her hand where she inspected it absentmindedly. “Not to mention that calling all this manual labor ‘pointless’ shows your lack of perspective.”

“Why? I don’t need any more strength training. I have all the strength I need.” Arkius flexed his admittedly impressive muscles, but the Turaga did not even acknowledge him. “We’re not training your strength, Toa Arkius.”

Arkius quickly leapt to the right, just barely skidding by the warlord’s second swing, the toa’s breathing heavy but regular, evenly paced. He swiftly ducked and rolled under and away from the third swing, coming up with a fiery glow in his eyes. NOW

Do not hurt the cat. That command rang constantly within Arkius’ head. Do not hurt it. Avoid it, keep away from it, and keep it occupied, but do not hurt it. The muaka which Toa Arkius faced growled at him, pouncing at him. Arkius growled with exertion as he ducked out of the way, rolling before he came up to a standing position, stalking around the Rahi. His breathing was heavy, every muscle in his body felt on fire... 

But that was okay. He wasn’t the only one tired here. After the many times Arkius had wrestled with the muaka population of the island’s forests, he’d come to recognise various patterns in their behaviour, and right now he recognised that his feline opponent was tired as well. Its movements were sluggish, its breathing bated. The muaka leapt at him again and once more he avoided it. It growled, before finally toppling over, exhausted. Arkius panted, but remained standing.

As Mantax threw his fourth punch, Arkius leapt forth, catching the fist under his hands, pushing himself up, over, and off the warlord's extended arm to deliver a swift two-footed kick to his head with which he'd then kick himself off and away to a safe distance. This duel was just starting, and Arkius intended to start it right.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Rose - Po-Metru

Rose didn't waver. Her revolver was still aimed at the Skakdi. She wasn't going to let her guard down yet, not until this standoff was well and truly over. 

"Then get. Moving. K? And as a sign of good faith...leave the iStone."

@Snelly@Dane@Unreliable Narrator

IC: Jutori - The Virgil

Jutori immediately got to his feet with the aid of his sledgehammer once Stannis addressed him. "Ah, that...might be a tall order for someone who's just become a Toa, Stannis," he replied. The fact the older man believed he was capable of this was an encouragement, however. "But, if there was any time to practice my abilities, I suppose now would be good." The Toa of Gravity moved to the bridge to get a clear look at what was ahead, and saw a line of ships protecting the district from airborne attack. He'd had very little practice with his element, and this was far from what he was expecting to do with his newfound power, but if Stannis of all people believed in him, then...

Jutori raised his hands towards the defensive line and focused hard on the airships before them, trying to affect them just enough to, as his Po-Toa mentor put it, lift the curtain. Their gravity weakened, they slowly began to rise and create a safe path for the Virgil, although this was very much not an easy task for the young Toa, who could feel the strain of using his powers at such a level so early in his training.

@EmperorWhenua@Snelly@That Matoran with a Vahi

  • Like 1

letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Leonn - Po-Metru

This skak-in-distress business is getting unbearably old.

Leonn stared back at Rose, frustration beginning to pool up. Why couldn't he blink and melt her face to slag? From what he could tell, there was no doubt that she'd do much the same given the proper opportunity.

But the skakdi's heart warmed and he calmed a bit as Takadox clumsily admitted what they were openly. He wasn't always certain of Takadox felt, he'd given him an awful scare earlier and the barraki wasn't exactly known for his warm and fuzzy leadership methods. And he was more than alright with that, it just lead to some unspoken truths that always felt better when he could speak them aloud.

And then, by some miracle, Rose told him to move. She'd listened. The Toa, the self-righteous and morally hypocritical Toa had let him go.

Brightening up immensely, the spy put his hands on his head, slowly beginning to walk around the soldier and toward his...boyfriend.

OOC: @Tarn @Snelly @Unreliable Narrator

Edited by Dane
  • Like 2

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Iradra - Ta-Metru

"Well then we'd better get moving. If we defeat Kalmah, it'll be a heavy blow to his forces here in Ta-Metru. Are you good for strenuous physical activity?" Iradra looked Datrox over with concern and confusion. She could've sworn his injuries were far more extensive.

 

IC: Okuo - Coliseum

"Oh for the love of-!" Okuo sprinted in after his fellow toa, gritting his teeth and taking his kanoka launcher off his back. Skidding to a halt outside the water torrent surrounding the machine, Okuo looked at his launcher and reached for a kanoka disk, retrieving the repair kanoka he'd nabbed a while back to fix up Vhisola. He frowned, and tried to find his levitation kanoka, only to find his healing kanoka instead. There was no other disk on his person. Okuo grunted in frustration, putting away the healing kanoka before looking at the empty disk slot in his launcher with concern.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: The Swordsman - Ta-Metru

I looked myself over for a moment. Besides some armor plating missing, I was in better shape than before I arrived in the Metru, it felt like. "I...think so," I replied. "I'm not sure what you did, Iradra, but I suppose I should thank you. Had you not arrived, I think I..."

No, I chose not to think about it. But based on the dreams, the broken memories, certainly I must have been on death's door before she found me lying in that street. Maybe this truly was a second chance from God to do something right. "Anyways," I said, "there's a warlord to thwart, this isn't time for what-ifs and chatter. Come!"

With that, I headed down the street, eyes scanning for any signs of Kalmah...beyond the obvious death and destruction.


@Onaku

Edited by Tarn

letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Iradra - Ta-Metru

"What I did? What did I do?" Iradra confusedly muttered under her breath as the toa of fire took off, the toa of light sighing and shaking her head before sprinting after him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Thom - Onu-Metru Archives

He watched as the droid began to engage a fellow Skakdi, before looking back to Nale.

"Well, boltsy seems ta 'ave a plan. Not sure wot, but ah'm just gonna shoot Mantax when ah can. Sick of the League already."


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Skorm (Ga-Metru)

Sko finished focused the light flowing between his hands into a laser; using it as a garrote, he sliced through the vines Tekmo had wrapped him in, but it wasn't soon enough to prevent the Ba-Toa from grabbing onto the Light being's arm; Sko noticed the mask stop glowing, and his own kanohi start tingling, the same way Skorm felt when he used it.

"What did you-"

Orm retracted one of his handblades and stepped back, using his now-protected forearm to batter aside the blow. "You may outnumber us, but at least I still have two functional arms." Then Orm felt something strange. "Wha-"

The two beings split into two more beings. Sko diverged into another Av-Toa, his armor more clearly gold than Sko's, and a creature that, while shaped like Skorm, was reflective and shiny; as if he had been plated with mirrors. The Av-Toa fell to the ground, while the mirrored entity remained in Tekmo's grasp. Orm fell to his knees, grasping his wounded shoulder, and split into a gray, red, and black Kra-Toa and a creature of inky shadow. The two beings closest to being Toa were looking around in confusion. The other entities did not look as puzzled.

The mirrored entity glared at Tekmo and began glowing. "Unhand me, Toa." The shadow entity hissed as the bright light reached him, dissipating into shadow and melding into the shadow cast by the Kra-Toa.

The Av-Toa looked at the attackers in confusion from where he sat on the ground. "Why are we fighting Toa? I don't understand..."

The Kra-Toa seemed to be quicker on the uptake. He looked between Tekmo, Ardoku, and Oreius with a pleading, desperate look in his eyes. "We surrender! Whatever you want, we just need to reform before-"

"Traitor!" a voice from the Kra-Toa's shadow came.

"Speak for thyself." The light entity was now glowing enough to hurt a normal being's eyes.

OOC: @Eyru @Toru Nui @Onaku

Edited by Keeper of Kraata
  • Like 2

BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...