IC: Once Ares shifted his attention, Dana immediately aimed her gun at his legs at point blank range and fired."You're the one whose blind, if that's what you assume"That said, Dana created a shield in front of her and pushed it towards Ares before sprinting in another direction.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Windrider - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -Well this kinda sucked, as soon as I had drawn my blade the sorcerer guy shot an energy blast at me, I sent a air blast at it a little too late, the energy blast blowing up in my fast and sending me to the ground. I clenched my head and groaned. "Ow....why'd you have to do that!?" I said in almost a whine. Shiloh almost wanted to laugh, but she didn't, she was rather used to this kind of thing. "Sure why not? You can become friends with Bob, he's my toaster." IC: Ashley - Plane -Ashley stirred a bit, she opened her eyes, seeing Ashlynn sitting next to her. "Hey, are you alright?" Ashlynn had helped her out back at the Weapon X base, she felt like she should help Ashlynn. She felt a little guilty, being spared of having to kill when Ashlynn had been forced too. She couldn't imagine what that was like.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: For those of you in Aldrich's mansion he informed me today that he wouldn't be able to post for a while to have someone bunny his char's along, so in that case I say they follow Ultimate Feral out and head to the remains of the Enforcer tower so we can get their plot moving.IC: Ultimate Feral (Aldrich's Mansion)"Come on X-Men, let's go." he said turning to everyone in the room, including Nero. "You too brother." he said. He then walked outside finding a nice Hummer outside, "Hope Aldrich doesn't mind..." he said as he unleashed an adamantium claw cut open the driver's door, unlocked the car and crawled into the driver's seat."Everyone in." he said, he'd heard Ashlynn's telepathic message they needed to get to the destroyed Enforcer tower and quick. IC: Destruction (NYC Battle)Caden lunged forward throwing an explosive orb at Natalie’s feet to blow her back before sending two more at her.IC: Strange (NYC Battle)Ares felt the bullet pump through his leg; he cried out in pain and clutched it before the shield smashed into him knocking him backwards. Pain lanced through him as he clutched at his bleeding leg. He transformed the matter around his pants into a heavy gauze bandage and sighed in relief it would stop the bleeding but not the pain.IC: NPC Rockjaw’s Pants (NYC Battle)“Can I have a name like Bob does?” he asked. “What makes me and Bob stay alive while other objects turn back?” he asked. “Or do you just keep bring Bob back all the time?” he asked.IC: Sumer-flight (Plane, Germany)Ashlynn looked up and nodded, “Yeah I’m fine…” she said. “I’m glad that it was me instead of you.” She gave her a weak smile. If Ashlynn could barely take it she doubted how Ashley would of.IC: Triblade (NYC Battle)Matt ran forward, "YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS!" he yelled unleashing a huge plasma blast from his chest that illuminated the night air in red to get their attention. He stood their huffing for a moment sweat dripping down his brow his golden hair plastered to his scalp, and his chestnut eyes hard and unwavering. "End this fight now..." he said. "There is a bigger threat that we must face." he said.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Windrider - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -I got up as Dana took care of the Sorcerer. I really didn't feel up to fighting anyway, I wanted everyone to leave me alone. Then of course Matt of all people shows up and starts yelling, shooting a laser beam into the air, how typical. I remembered Matt, he'd been in the Brotherhood for the time, but why was he here now? Eh it didn't really matter, I was annoyed. "Shut up Matt!" I said, sending a blast of air at his feet. Shiloh thought about it. "Hmmm, how about...George?" IC: Ashley - Plane -Ashley didn't think she was fine, Ashlynn was just trying to be strong for her. She latched onto her with a hug, the only thing she could think of doing that might help. "You shouldn't of had to go through that any more than I."

OOC: Manuel and Grigori as far as we know escaped the Weapon-X base and are hiding out in the snow for now, they can jump in during the battle if they have time. I’m bunnying Alrich to come along.IC: Aldrich (Countryside, NY)“I’m coming along as well.” He said now in human form and walking out of his home wearing another expensive suit. “Did you really have to slice open the door?” he sighed before climbing into the passenger seat.IC: Stranger (NYC Battle)“You're going to pay for that cheap shot!" he yelled his grey eyes hard as he levitated into the air and shot off after Dana raining down powerful energy beams around her.IC: Triblade (NYC Battle)Matt was hit by the air blast near his feet knocking him back a bit. He looked at Nathan, “Nathan why?” he asked. Nathan has been his friend when he was with the Brotherhood.“I don’t want to fight you.” Matt said a plasma blade shimmering to life from a red circle on each palm.IC: NPC George (NYC Battle)"George..." I like it the pair of pants said.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Spirit and his mirrorWill flew up to plane, he had not actually killed anyone in the battle, only incapacitated them, but it still disturbed him to be there and not able to stop the killing, he sat down hard and looked very grumpy. The spirit mirror immerged from the spirit plane, flew up to the plane and started blasting at it and the mutants inside with huge amounts of destuctive energy. "INCOMING!" The real Spirit yelled before fading into the spirit plane.IC: KnightKnight was already helping people out of the nearby buildings, using solid light to help support the buildings. When everyone was out he jumped out of the top of the building, carrying around ten people in a solid light scoop, gripping his armour with his powers to slow himself, he landed fairly gently, he then absorbed all his creations to gain strength and then started gathering the light from the fires, both infrared and regular light.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Nick had grown polar bear fur on the exposed parts of his legs and arms to ward off the cold. Manuel didn't seem to be bothered by it. Figures.IC: Natalie I suddenly flew at Caden, a fist flying toward his gut.IC: Fox's daggers appeared in his hands.IC: Dante's sword started to hum. IC: JaredI swore and took off, firing a beam at the mirror's head.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Nero glanced down at his legs, which refused to move now that he was in human form again. Taking deep breaths, Nero initiated the change again, focusing on have it begin at his spine. With a sickening crack, his spine aligned again, considerably less painfully than the first time, but still painfully enough that Nero's mouth began to bleed from how hard he was biting down. As soon as it did, Nero grabbed every once of will he had, and tried to stop the transformation. He held it off for some time, and tried standing, but the transformation continued rapidly as soon as he reached his feet.Letting out the lupine equivalent of a sigh, Nero followed the rest of the group.---Now sure that the people had escaped, Siegfried gently began lowering the building to the ground, to minimize damage.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC (Rene LeBeau)Be careful Rene okay?Got it, sis.Rene didn't do anything yet, instead keeping an eye on the situation developing around him. Windrider had been attacked too quickly for the teenager to do anything; it was unusual, but he'd been taken by surprise.That was a one-time thing. He wouldn't let it happen again.Looking around at the chaos of battle, Rene saw a girl he recognized from the Brotherhood -Dana- fleeing some man who was shooting bolts of energy at her. Activating his power, Rene's eyes flashed red for an instant, and the bolts of energy slowed to a crawl in midair, allowing Dana to escape being injured or killed.IC (Angela Dean)Angela slept in the car as it sped along the highway, her mind far away. She dreamt, as many of us do, of nonsense and the whimsical ideas that the brain creates while we slumber; she dreamt, as most humans do, of the past and of events that had occurred earlier in her life. But, unlike most humans, her dreams were peppered with glimpses of the future, of things that had not happened.As she dreamt, a single scene filled her vision:A crumbling building. A group of men and women stand before it, battling each other. Beams of energy lance through the air; people scream as the street fills with fire.Angela awoke with a gasp, but, for once, her powers were too late. They were already there.The car had screeched to a stop a ways down from the Enforcer Tower -or, at least, what remained of it. The Tower was the crumbling building the teenager had seen in her dream, and the battle she had foreseen was all too real.Unbuckling her seatbelt, Angela pushed aside a large leaf that had been covering her, and opened the door, stepping out onto the street that even now raged with the fury of battle.

IC: Brando (Enforcer Tower, New York City)Brando was forced back by the concussive blast, and it took a minute for him to regain his senses, but after he did, he hung back, letting Natalie commence with her attack...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (Sam, Sarah, Blake)The trio had killed the mirrors attacking them. they followed the others out, flying up to the plane. (Prototype)Lexie was suing the chaos to her advantage, consuming people left and right, charging up. (Scott)Scott wen to the jeep. "I'll follow behind you."

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC-Erin:Momentarily, Erin felt the pain of the one guy he'd punched in the face a few years back, Bruce himself, when he'd thrown a tantrum with the man...Before breaking off the eye contact. And gripping the arm that Rage had neglected to keep out of his grasp, Erin smiled again, before bringing down his other arm to snap the man's forearm in half.With flesh possibly included.
IC RageI screamed as the arm came down. "You've made me mad now!" I yelled and using my free arm and my legs, I began wildly launching attacks on thie guy's sensitive areas. Eyes, solar plexus, crotch shins, I hit them all ll the while sending bursts of fire to each of those spots.

IC-Erin:Erin quickly let go, turning his head aside so that his eyes weren't harmed, a quickly thrown up arm tossing Rage away-lucky for him, because he had the good possibility of hurting himself while attacking Erin like that."Stop whining about how mad you are," the metal-skinned mutant growled back. "Because I doubt you really know the difference between rage and annoyance." Now, Erin dove behind cover, letting his metallic skin down-he had nothing worse than a sunburn on his arms, and most everywhere else was still as perfect as ever. He reached down to the holster on his belt, pulling out his M1911 and switching off the safety.Less than a second later he came up, trained his sights on Rage, and began to fire.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Windrider - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -"Why? Because you're being stupid that's why! What do you think you're doing running in here yelling at the top of your lungs and then shooting a freakin laser in the air? Are you trying to get yourself killed?" I said, walking a bit closer toward him, eyeing the plasma blade. "And why'd you have to leave huh? What was up with that?" IC: Shiloh - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -Shiloh grinned at the pants. "Good! George it is then." IC: Iron Man - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -With the civilians no longer in danger Howard could focus on helping subdue the Brotherhood. He down by Erin, raising an open palm and firing his repulsor at Rage's chest, intending to knock him down. "Sir I think you need a time out."

IC RageThe repuksor knocked me back several feet, allowing me to dodge most of the shots. I landed next to me ruined motorcycle, head spinning, broken arm throbbing, and in a very bad mood. I looked up and saw the twisted handle bars, the dented engine, the popped tires, and the ripped seat. "It's broken Jake," I whispered. "All gone." I remembered the day I got it, a shiny yellow BMW S1000RR. I touched the seat gently, stroking it, as my mind flashed back to those days in Houston when I used to ride it all the time. Taking my girlfriend out for a desert ride, racing my buddies at the track, all of that was gone. This motorcycle was all that was left of my old life; that was gone too. "Goodbye," I whispered. "Goodbye." Gingerly getting up, I started walking away from the fight, dragging what I could of the broken vehicle behind me. Too tired to be angry anymore, only grief filled me know. I had to give this thing a proper burial. Grimly, I continued the impossible task of dragging my broken bike along the ground. It was painful, with only one arm and nearly fainting from echasution, but somehow I found it in me the strength to it anyway.Slowly, mournfully, I continued dragging my bike to wherever it could be buried.

IC: Daken (Plane, Germany)As the Mirror of Spirit appeared on the plane he began shooting his energy all over the place with his back turned to Daken. Daken got up and moved forward his claws snapping out, he then lashed out with a single strike, the Mirror’s head now rolling across the floor leaving a trail of black blood as it fell to its knees decapitated before smacking the metal flooring.Daken kicked the Dead Mirror then picked it up along with its head, he walked to the still open cargo doors and as the wind whirled around him he threw the body off the side of the plane, he then quietly returned to his seat.IC: Destruction (NYC Battle)Caden deflected the blow with his right arm, the punch impacting his arm instead. He flinched before unleashing a back-fist towards Natalie’s face.He wasn’t expecting the optical-beam from Zack. It hit him in the chest, flinging him backwards and into the wall of one of the buildings, the wall cracking behind him. Caden felt blood run down the side of his head from a gash staining his platinum blonde hair. He got to his feet his yellow eyes had as both hands flew forward as he unleashed about six rapid fire explosive orbs at Zack.IC: Triblade (NYC Battle)“Because this needs to stop,” Matt said darkly. “Look around… so many people dead, for what?” he said.“This is exactly why I left the Brotherhood and went back to the X-Men.” He said. “I know you’re better then all of this Nathan.” He said.Matt turned to see Zack attacking Caden, “Zack stop this! We are here to join together with the Brotherhood not fight them!” he said.IC: NPC George the Pants (NYC Battle)George cheered with joy he then jumped up, wobbling on his cloth pant legs as he tried to do some sort of strange pants dance.IC: Ultimate Feral (NYC Countryside)John nodded, "Sounds good." he said before starting the engine of the Hummer and taking off down the road, heading for the city.

IC: ZackZack opened fire with his eyes once more, blocking the orbs that were sent directly at him, while the others exploded behind him and next to him, throwing him forward. As soon as he caught his balance, he looked over at Matt. "Why don't you tell that to them?"IC: MaydayFrom the interviews I conducted, I had tethered that Howard Stark had been present during the attack. I would have to schedule an appointment. He was probably busy with the attack on that Enforcer building. Never cared much for those Enforcers. They were too zealous with their job.Anyways, I figured I should talk to Shaw while I was waiting for Stark to be available.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Howard is fighting with the rest of the Avengers against the Brotherhood. He left the Hellfire club with Erin before the whole massacre. IC: Windrider - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -My expression softened a bit as Matt spoke. He was right, what was the point of all these deaths? Maybe I didn't belong in the Brotherhood, but I wasn't sure I had anywhere else to go. The X-men didn't need someone that would attract the attention of the Enforcers, they'd be after me for a long time. Or at least that's how I saw it. "I don't know...I just don't know anymore..." I said, dropping my katana, which made a loud clang as it hit the ground. I was done, I wasn't gonna fight anymore, too much blood on our hands as it was. "What's this about joining together?" I asked Matt. IC: Shiloh - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -"Bob will enjoy having you around..." She said with amusement as she watched George. IC: Iron Man - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -With Rage suddenly just ignoring them, Howard decided that it would be better to focus on the bigger threats. He spotted Prototype consuming people, that had to stop. Without so much as a warning he flew a bit closer to her, and then charged up and fired his high powered laser at her center. "Last I checked cannibalism was illegal in this state."IC: The Mysterious Priest - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -The priest, having nothing better to do and quite bored at the moment, was observing the fight at the Enforcer Tower. He watched from his perch on a large chunk of debri. He saw Ares on the ground, apparently he'd been shot, oh dear. Ares would suddenly find the Priest m materialized in from of him. "Oh my, it looks like you've been shot Mr. Strange, how unfortunate." As expected, he had that smile.

IC-Erin:Erin, meanwhile, now had his sights trained on Prototype. After Howard fired his repulsor beam, Erin fired a few shots in the projected flight path of the mutant, if prototype was hit.A second later and he was transformed again, ripping up what he was using for cover, launching it at Caden, before running back along to help Howard out.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Flex, when Ashlynn blocked off Sarah, did she just block off the personality, or both the personality and memories?IC: Wild Card/Chris Marie/Sarah:Sarah let out a scream of rage in Card's mind as Ashlynn blocked her off from Card's mind, and Chris shuddered as he re-took control. He was disgusted at what he saw happen next. Sarah had decided to kill using his body. His friends had turned into murderers. Maybe these mirror things hadn't been real, but it really didn't matter to Chris. When he was transported back to the plane with the others, he quietly took a seat, still stunned at the sight of all the death and blood.

OOC: I guess just the personality IC: Summer-flight (Plane, Germany)Ashlynn shook her head, “No… I had too.” She said. “I’m the oldest here out of the X-Men and that makes me the leader.” She said as Ashley hugged her.“I need to be able to protect all of you, and if that means I have to do terrible things, and prevent you from doing them then I will.” She said looking at Ashley.IC: Triblade (NYC Battle)“I’m trying.” Matt said gritting his teeth. He put a hand on Nathan’s shoulder, “Wise choice.” He said nodding.“The institute was invaded a few nights ago, Weapon-X came and they took almost everybody, Beast… almost all the X-Men.” He said.“We need to get them back, and I have a feeling they have taken a few of your own as well since I don’t see Christine or Jake anywhere around here.” He said.“If we work together we can bring Weapon-X down and free them.” He said.IC: Destruction (NYC Battle)Caden took the blasts to the chest his feet sliding backwards on the asphalt from the blow.“I’m getting real tired of you ****!” he yelled as he ran forward unleashing blast after blast of explosive orbs after her, he charged through, unleashing a powerful kick towards her sternum, then and explosive punch upwards towards her chin.Whatever Eric threw at him then hit him from the side, knocking him against the wall. IC: Stranger (NYC Battle)Ares stopped midflight as the Mysterious Priest appeared before him, he narrowed his eyes. “What are you doing here?” he asked.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: Alright, because it's really important. Important character develpment. Huzzah! Chris is still intelligent!IC: Chris Marie:Upon hearing what Ashlynn said, he hoped that she forgot about the question she'd asked Sarah during the battle as she locked her away. He really didn't want to think about what had happened those many years ago. Especially not now.

IC: Windrider - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -Weapon X...I'd heard about them, vaguely, but why did it feel familiar...it reminded me of the flashbacks, and Lilliana. My eyes widened, what if they were the ones who had taken her? It was possible. But still, I decided not to get my hopes up, it could've been anyone that had taken her. "Weapon X took nearly all the X-men? I'm sorry to hear that. Jake and Christine have been missing for quite a while...that would make sense." All the more reason for me to help, Jake was a friend. As well as Christine, I'd missed her being around, she had spunk. "We'll I'm in...but we got to get away from these 'Avengers' somehow, I don't think trying to talk them out of this is possible at the moment." IC: The Mysterious Priest - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -"Observing." He said rather good naturedly. IC: Ashley - Plane -Ashley continued to hug Ashlynn. "Well, you're doing a great job then."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Abraham"You misunderstand. I do not hate this government, or its policies. At best, they are an annoyance." Abraham glanced at the child, before looking back to Noel. "She was a casualty of the Brotherhood's conflict.""Allow me to try and explain this. I do not necessarily side with the Brotherhood, in ideals or in goals. I create their plans, and they follow them. I am in large part responsible for many of their victories. But I personally do not normally even set foot on the battlefield.""I do not create these plans out of desire for victory. That I may one day be free from the hypocritical double standard this government enforces is merely a bonus. I create these plans, mastermind these conflicts, because I get bored."IC: JamesJames let out a grin of triumph, even as he was hauled off of the ground. Taking advantage of the momentum from the pull, he attempted to slam his feet into Quicksilver's chest, without ever relinquishing his grip on his wrist.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Uryu's earlier lightning attack had been effective due to its explosive power; natural lightning just followed trails of ionised air but Uryu's manipulated blasts were forcing their way through air, creating a concussive force when they hit something and the wall of air they'd built up was disturbed. Basically similar to how thunder worked.At the current close range there was no time for them to build up this shockwave, and the voltage was little more than a static buzz to Magnitude at his current size. Ignoring the burns (lightning was still hot no matter what size) amongst the collection he'd already got in this fight, he slammed his fist into the wall of the building Uryu had hit, sending chunks of masonry raining down on the hero. For good measure he used his power to send Pym Particles at the rubble, enlarged even the smallest chip of stone to a boulder. Even for someone as nippy on his feet as Urya, dodging that load would be a challenge

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: UryuDodging the incoming barrage was simple for the first three seconds of their fall, the slowest moments were more the enough for Uryu to make haste and run away, hiding behind a building to catch his breath. "Ok this guy’s whole life depends on one thing: smashing. I'll need to get him down to small size if I want to finish him off. Or just aim for his one soft spot."He started to run around Magnitude in a circle firing a single concentrated and continuous beam of lightning at him aiming right for the head. If this didn’t finish the prodigious villian off, it would finish Uryu himself off.

Edited by Vandenreich

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Destruction (NYC Battle)Caden grabbed the large concrete thing that had hit him and used it to block the heat-blast before he tossed it to the ground, he was breathing heavily sweat dripping down his pale face.IC: Triblade (NYC Battle)“Neither do I… which is why unfortunately we must drive them off.” He said.“X-Men we need to get the Avengers to retreat! Don’t kill them!” he said before unleashing a large plasma blast from his chest at Howard Stark.IC: Stranger (NYC Battle)“I’m not surprised.” He said after flying at Dana again.IC: Songbird (NYC Battle)Ashlynn stepped forward and then unleashed a telepathic assault on Natalie and Brando.IC: Summer-flight (Plane, Germany)“Thank you…” she said. "Now I think we should get some rest and try to recover." she said.IC: Quicksilver (NYC Battle)James would find his kick deflected by a sheet of metal Pietro had quickly levitated, he then lashed out with the sheet of metal trying to slash it across James’ hand hopefully cutting him and making him let go.“Just like your father you never know when to give up.” He said.OOC: Le time skip till the plane is back at the Weapon-X base?

IC: Liberty"More reason for me to try to get rid of you." Noel said, pulling out her gun and aiming for Abraham's face. She doubted that a shot would kill him, she was just trying to provoke him in order to see his mutation. After all, all brotherhood members were mutants. Noel took a deep breath, readying herself for what might to come, and shot.

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

OOC: Ninja'edIC: KnightKnight was glowing with the light that he had gathered. He sent a huge laser straight through the falling boulders, vaporising a good meny of them and continuing on towards Magnitude's shoulder, some of it had been blocked by the rocks but it was still quite large.OOC: Will the Pym particles make the laser bigger as well?IC: SpiritWill returned from the spirit plane, grimacing at the decapitated body. "That was the last one nearby, so there are no more surprises."

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: JamesThe metal sliced across James' hand, cutting deeply, though not nearly as deep as it would without his enhanced durability. James grimaced, but didn't relinquish his grip."My father was a used car salesman, do*******." The super soldier proclaimed, pulling on Quicksilver's wrist, and driving his knee into the mutant's groin.IC: AbrahamAbraham didn't flinch, as the bullet impacted between his eyes. There was a slight clink, as it dropped to the ground, leaving only a red mark where it impacted.The mutant sighed, ignoring the fact he'd just been shot. "Why must you be so difficult, Ms. Liberty? I haven't even done anything."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Knower (NYC fight)I crept along on the side lines looking for a way to contribute. Then I saw one. That man that had chucked me out of Stark Tower was fighting a middle aged man with the ability to control metal. Or was that right? Or was he magnetism? I didn't care about the specifics; I just knew that he was dangerous. As much as I was **** off at James for his rude treatment of me, he seemed to be one of the good guys, so focusing while staying out of sight, I sent a whole ton of telepathic interference into Quicksilver's mind.IC MachinexFlying around the battle on my skyboard, I saw a humongous mutant smashing things. "This won't do," I thought to myself and started to fly towards him. "Sir, the biocable launchers haven't cleared final testing." The suit's inner AI expressed it's concern over the functionality of the weapons. "Well, we'll have to take a gamble then won't we?" I replied. Locking onto Magnitude's head, I flew around until his eyes came into view. Then I shot my webs.IC RageUgh! It was just to much! I had barely moved my motorcycle 10 feet before collapsing. "It's too heavy," I groaned. I lay down on the ground, panting hard, despair in my eyes. Then I got up. "Fine," I said. "If I can't bury it, I'll cremate it. Standing up straight, I made a makeshift pyre of debris and junk. Placing my motorcycle on top, I lit the pyre...

IC: Brando (Enforcer Tower, New York City)Brando cried out in pain and tried to level his gun at Songbird's chest, aiming to take her down, but he didn't squeeze off a shot.Out of nowhere, a young teenager leaped out of a car that had skidded to a halt and raised an arm at the mutant, causing her to slow to a crawl. Brando felt the pressure on his head decrease and finally stop, and as he raised the gun again, he fired off a single shot at Ashlynn's heart...Dallas, meanwhile, turned around to see where the others had gone off to so he could lend them a hand. So caught up was he in his searching that he never thought to look behind him, didn't stop to listen to the slow sound of an engine whirring, tires screeching, didn't even have time to react as his Ultimate counterpart drove the car right into his back, sending him bouncing onto the hood and then flying into the air. The regular Dallas hit the concrete hard and lay there, still, a trickle of blood running from his mouth.IC: Jace (Hotel, New York City)Jace, meanwhile, was feeling far more content, laying back in bed, Katherine in one arm, and flipping through the different HBO channels looking for a movie.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND