BIONICLE MAFIA IV: THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO

Voltex

All glory to the Floating Corpse Heap™!

In all honestly, it's getting rather drafty up here in Metru-Le. Any indication on when we're permitted to leave and go back to our families happily float along being very much alive and just generally non-lifeless? Please don't kill me

BRING US THE GIRL, AND WIPE AWAY THE DEBT!

also i'm holdin onto my vote for now.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I accuse:

-For the Mafia, I vote Kohrak Kal17 'cause he's a Bohrok and he could have gotten some acid from a Lehvak

-For the Pyro, I vote JL because it is fun to bandwagon!

Glad to know my Pyro innocence has been confirmed! And how could the Pyro do such a thing to a wolf! Lopping off it's head and tail! I will hang it in my house in honor. At least it is not burnt! Just brunt! And brunt isn't even a verb, so it is perfectly fine!

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

All glory to the Floating Corpse Heap™!

In all honestly, it's getting rather drafty up here in Metru-Le. Any indication on when we're permitted to leave and go back to our families happily float along being very much alive and just generally non-lifeless? Please don't kill me

BRING US THE GIRL, AND WIPE AWAY THE DEBT!

Curses Comstock, does your inter-dimensional presence reach even to the dark and unlit bowels of BZPower's resident Maffia-game?

Writes names on papers and scrambles them in my hat:

I shall now dub you

the Mad Hatter

iquXD5X.png

And how could the Pyro do such a thing to a wolf! Lopping off it's head and tail! I will hang it in my house in honor. At least it is not burnt! Just brunt! And brunt isn't even a verb, so it is perfectly fine!

*Looks*

*Laughs*

*Changes it because ahahaha and plus needed to add Suspect List*

Hunter Votes:

ShadowVezon1--2

Wind Elemental--1

KohrakKal17--1

Pyro Votes:

JL v2--2

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Okay, I would go ahead and vote for KK17, because he is normally fairly inactive. That would explain the forever long wait, wouldn't it?

And for Pyro... I am going with Takua Dragonstar because both Dragons and Stars are Pyros, therefore Takua is a Pyro as well. *shrug*

@ iBrow: You know what I'm going to say to that: I'm sick of dying, kinda was hoping to survive last game but didn't, and thus am hoping to survive this game and survive more than one game.

:w:

Unfortunately, I cannot help myself. Before I lost my all-powerful staying alive abilities I got into touch with the Detective, who just happened to investigate you this round. I don't want to pull the plug on you Lloyd, but it is necessary.

My almighty hat revealed Xearaz to be the pyro :)Also what is all the thing with wanting to kill Loyd, I don't understand... I'm probably newbish, but yeah, I still want to know.

You see, every game, once he dies, he is usually confirmed as a Village aligned role. He is then contacted by all the important village aligned roles, and organizes them. He is more valuable dead then alive to the Village (If he is village aligned, of course.)

PS- DM, you have to post your strategies in Technic.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

My almighty hat revealed Xearaz to be the pyro :)Also what is all the thing with wanting to kill Loyd, I don't understand... I'm probably newbish, but yeah, I still want to know.

I am officially barring your hat from the order of hats, due to treasonous intentions and blasphemy.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I vote Pulsate for hunter and Progenitous Worldsoul for Pyro because Progenitous Worldsoul - rogenitous Worldsoul = P and Pyro - yro = P and P = P therefore Progenitous Worldsoul is the Pyro.

I wonder who will kill me this time. The village, the pyro, or the hunters?

Also, I recommend that we kill Lloyd as quickly as possible. Same for BZP Blade. Can't trust a living person.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I vote Pulsate for hunter and Progenitous Worldsoul for Pyro because Progenitous Worldsoul - rogenitous Worldsoul = P and Pyro - yro = P and P = P therefore Progenitous Worldsoul is the Pyro.

I wonder who will kill me this time. The village, the pyro, or the hunters?

Also, I recommend that we kill Lloyd as quickly as possible. Same for BZP Blade. Can't trust a living person.

You would vote yourself? Maybe you will kill yourself this time.

I vote Pulsate for hunter and Progenitous Worldsoul for Pyro because Progenitous Worldsoul - rogenitous Worldsoul = P and Pyro - yro = P and P = P therefore Progenitous Worldsoul is the Pyro. I wonder who will kill me this time. The village, the pyro, or the hunters? Also, I recommend that we kill Lloyd as quickly as possible. Same for BZP Blade. Can't trust a living person.

You would vote yourself? Maybe you will kill yourself this time.
That'd be fun :)

I'm back!

Funny thing is, everyone's saying we have to kill Lloyd as soon as possible, but no-one's actually voted for him.

Should I nominate him for both Pyro and Dark Hunter, or use my votes to actually contribute to the game since with this little votes it looks like he wasn't going to die this round anyway. Which is, apparently, a good thing.

Oh well, maybe he just wants to lead the zombie apocalypse.

iquXD5X.png

Oh, come on. People are voting for me? I, like, come back from 3 or 4 missed games and people decide 'Hey, that guy. Let's kill him first round. THat'll be fun. We can use his remains for a milkshake.'

You guys almost make me want to kill myself. Of course, since I'm at school, that's illegal for now, so I'm gonna vote, uh....

With my advanced reasoning of wanting to see dead people die, I vote ShadowVezon1, and because I (Check ability to die and reveal role) have something fun to do, sadly, I'm gonna have to vote Pro Worldsoul for now....

In any case, I'm pretty sure this is turning out like the LAST time I had a role, but whatever. The situation's similar; the roles are different.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

...Wait, you realize Worldsoul is a bandwagon too, right? :P I'm just not voting at all, as per usual. :w:

Yeah; I do kinda want a double hanging of some sorts; with 25 people, we can afford ONE double hanging, and we haven't had one since a couple games ago. =P Due to JL voting for Worldsoul, I change to Takua from Worldsoul for Pyro. =P Edited by BZP Blade

Lloyd: I understand your position, but multi-hangings are a staple of Bionicle Mafia games most of the time; and the only one we had recently was because our resident Turaga was inactive the entire game. =P

Oh, come on. People are voting for me? I, like, come back from 3 or 4 missed games and people decide 'Hey, that guy. Let's kill him first round. THat'll be fun. We can use his remains for a milkshake.'

You guys almost make me want to kill myself. Of course, since I'm at school, that's illegal for now, so I'm gonna vote, uh....

With my advanced reasoning of wanting to see dead people die, I vote ShadowVezon1, and because I (Check ability to die and reveal role) have something fun to do, sadly, I'm gonna have to vote Pro Worldsoul for now....

Wants people dead - not a good sign.

Has something fun to do - has a role. The role that seems to enjoy themselves the most is the Pyro.

In any case, I'm pretty sure this is turning out like the LAST time I had a role, but whatever. The situation's similar; the roles are different.

That last time was when you were mafia, right? Similar (ie, killing role) but different (ie, killing with fire now, and getting accused out of everyone rather than PMing his identity to a villager).

I think this guy might just be the Pyro. JL has my vote.

I'll withhold my vote on the mafia for now.

ppg2.png

Lloyd: I understand your position, but multi-hangings are a staple of Bionicle Mafia games most of the time; and the only one we had recently was because our resident Turaga was inactive the entire game. =P

A double hanging in the Pyro department will help nobody. We can't even be sure any of the players being voted for right now are guilty.

A double hanging in the Pyro department will help nobody. We can't even be sure any of the players being voted for right now are guilty.

This is true. If there is to be a double-hanging, let it be two mafia suspects.

ppg2.png