BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

So I'm officially back from my weeklong "vacation" but am still detoxing from the adventure, mostly reminiscing and watching stuff on Netflix, plus stressing about some real-world stuff. I should be back and posting in the next day or so, though. My apologies, but posts right now would be very dull affairs.

That depressing moment when you realize you cannot possibly write three paragraphs for each character needing interaction.

Can someone help me kill off some of my PCs?

Yes...I need a way to introduce my completely evil character.

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

Hey guys, I have writers block :P anyoneu want to interact in ga?

You could have your character be interviewed for a dive by going to the Marine HQ.AND SPEAKING OF WHICHCould anyone who hasn't been interviewed yet PM me? I've lost count of you all at this point. Either way, by the end of the week I'm going to ship off regardless of the state of the interviews. I don't want to keep anyone waiting too long.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I have a character (Diegol) who wanted to talk to Captain Iraira about it, but that was pages and pages ago. And I've lost count of everyone who's involved with the expedition, so I have no idea if there's room left for him. :blush:

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Do long posts typically get cut in half by the posting-machines??

Ishi Polzin Returns: Part 2/2

I had posted this a week or so ago, and yet I never noticed that half of the sucker was clipped. Is there a max symbol count for a post?

Edited by Kughii

Hail Makuta! Hallowed be his name! Do not blaspheme against his almighty power by claiming that he has been defeated! After all, he lives in within all of us, and we shall take the island for his magnificence!

That's nice. I've got an evil/Makuta-aligned Parakuka in search of someone to brutally beat down and brainwash just waiting around in Mangaia, and he isn't exactly getting fan mail from his Makuta-aligned bretheren. :P(In other words, if a single-minded mostly-feral maniac who cares about nothing but gaining a more powerful host might be useful to whatever, contact me. ;) )

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

I had posted this a week or so ago, and yet I never noticed that half of the sucker was clipped. Is there a max symbol count for a post?

Okay, uh, that's weird.

'Cause I remember reading the whole thing when it was first posted. Then I look back, and half of it is gone.

Also, not to worry you, but part of this post has been lopped off.

[ BZPRPG ]

Also, to anyone out there with evil characters, interested in joining in creating and executing a conspiracy that will spark war between villages?

I don't suppose you've heard of the Legacy? :P

Yes, I've heard of it. And I really want to join... is it active yet?

Also, to anyone out there with evil characters, interested in joining in creating and executing a conspiracy that will spark war between villages?

I don't suppose you've heard of the Legacy? :P

Yes, I've heard of it. And I really want to join... is it active yet?

Read Po-Wahi, bro. :sly:

[ BZPRPG ]

Okay, uh, that's weird.

'Cause I remember reading the whole thing when it was first posted. Then I look back, and half of it is gone.

Also, not to worry you, but part of this post has been lopped off.

Maybe I'll just preserve is in a blog post.

So, guys, I'm going to be gone for most of tomorrow, and then all of the time from tomorrow (July 4th) to probably July 14th or 15th.

If anybody needs me during that time, well, sucks. Regardless, my characters (that actually are interacting and stuff) will be left to the people they are/have been interacting with, or whose orders they're under.

So, Tyler gets control of Eutuchia, EW gets control of Marfoir, and GSR gets control of Beosach.

If I come back and any of them (or my other characters, god forbid) are dead or grievously wounded, then I blame Krayzikk and Hubert.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

So, guys, I'm going to be gone for most of tomorrow, and then all of the time from tomorrow (July 4th) to probably July 14th or 15th.

If anybody needs me during that time, well, sucks. Regardless, my characters (that actually are interacting and stuff) will be left to the people they are/have been interacting with, or whose orders they're under.

So, Tyler gets control of Eutuchia, EW gets control of Marfoir, and GSR gets control of Beosach.

If I come back and any of them (or my other characters, god forbid) are dead or grievously wounded, then I blame Krayzikk and Hubert.

Hm? Wut?

tumblr_ll5f91lGl11qh59n0o1_r1_500.gif

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I think you should bang ackunes door a few more times.If someone needs interaction from one of my characters then please pm me. Thank you.EDIT: Iraira has dibs on those two matoran abusers in GA wahi.

Edited by Kughii

Hey all, sorry for being so inactive lately. But as of today I will be even more inactive! (*Distant Cheering*)I'll be gone until the following Wednesday evening. Tyler gets control of Tuara Drigton while I'm away, and Ghosty gets control of Utu Kotore as well.See you all in a week!

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |