BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Actually, I believe the cause of death was biological, not mental. The Parakuka latch on and begin draining energy, whilst simultaneously acting as a battery. They also don't merely latch on; seeing as they cause literally mutation in their hosts, I daresay their biological impact is very widespread. What kills the host is the sudden removal of that energy from their system, I suspect.

The death isn't mental. If it was mental trauma, the worst that would come is psychological harm. There is a physical aspect, and I don't think a Dasaka could do anything about that.

• Upvote 3

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I thought there was a list of shops in each Koro... am I hallucinating? Where is it?

I'm looking for a blacksmith or an engineer in Po-Koro.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I thought there was a list of shops in each Koro... am I hallucinating? Where is it?

I'm looking for a blacksmith or an engineer in Po-Koro.

That list can be found here, though it's not up to date thanks to Tuck's absence.

Thanks. Also, is there any place where the various Mata Nui Weekly articles are complied?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Thanks. Also, is there any place where the various Mata Nui Weekly articles are complied?

Not to my knowledge. It's not a staff-run thing, so it's not in any of the OPs. I'm afraid you'll have to do a manual search.

Not anymore, actually. I recently added Mata Nui Weekly to the Rules and Index with the other BZPRPG news, so you'll be able to see them all (since Janueary 2014) posted there. :)

• Upvote 1

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

The Shadowy Decay

Welp this is perhaps the longest post I have done and the most thought out one. I hope everyone likes it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Nicely done, Voxumo, nicely done! You've just added a splendid reading highlight to my day; I eagerly await further action. :)

Thanks.. Though i can't guarantee when another killing post shall be from me. Just felt it was time for syvra to kill somebody.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Was it a PC kill? (Trundles off to read.)

Mata-Nui Weekly, February 4th-11th.

Lol sadly it was not. I have yet to enact one of those although Voxumo came came close to one. Still one of my better posts.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

In which the hunter becomes the hunted

Big thanks to Vox for giving me this window of opportunity, I had enormous fun writing this post.

Your always welcome.. glad i could inadvertently give it to you

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Echelon

Phase Four

*Claps slowly and methodically*

Magnificent... Truly magnificent. I am highly intrigued as to what this shall bring about and eagerly await what shall happen.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

And now for your reading pleasure, along with joining the post-linking bandwagon, I present to you a jam created in collaboration with Wotz that y'all might just want to take a look at.

Introducing Stendhal: "I am at a distinct advantage over you in every possible way. And I think it's safe to say I know what I'm doing."

- Indigo Individual

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

-Between Two Ferns with Young Sinatra -

I wish I could say that I have a deep, aching regret for posting this, but I don't - frankly it's something that needs to happen and I don't think very many people would argue about that at this point. . I'm behind on posts crucial to many people's IC undertakings, I'm juggling creative burnout, a hectic schedule (complete with a semester's worth of new college courses) and, most seriously, a series of real-life issues including abuse, the disintegration of a multi-year relationship, and untreated egomania. I think it was diagnosed as chronic, but I was too busy trying to stare at myself in the reflection of the doctor's stethoscope to notice.

Until such time as I have the time necessary to devote to staffing this game and managing my stories at something resembling full time again, I'd like to lend Ga-Koro and Akiri Hahli out to The Otter (Kal Grochi), a marvelous breadfish who has done a lot of the heavy lifting in the Koro anyway. Vezok's Friend has a good grip on Reordin; I trust he can do something with Iceman as well - or better - than I could. Avak is a far easier matter, as I've done a few ICs with him tops - on a tentative basis, I'm lending him out to Krayzikk. Desdemona is to stay in the background of Kentoku politics, as befits her profile and role in the family operations. Dorian Shaddix...well, chances are he's just been learning how to make firebombs out of Salamander's on a Le-Koro rooftop anyway, but if someone finds him I'll let Eyru handle him. He may have more respect for Dor's arc than I do at this point, and though in a lot of ways I'm heartbroken to lend him out to someone else for the time being, I think Eyru can do him more justice than I can at the moment.

While I feel no regret for taking a breather from the game itself, I do regret that I never got to play with a lot of you, or that our time actually playing together was cut short by circumstance or my activity. (lack thereof lol self-deprecating humor) I would honestly like to say this isn't the end. If nothing else, I will probably return to this game at a future point solely for the purposes of moderation and a staff character or two. You've all been a blast and a half, and I'd love nothing more than to RP with each of you in turn. But the future holds what the future holds, and not even I'm myopic and arrogant enough to say that I can do much about it.

Peace, love, and respect, baby. The world needs more of it.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND