BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Alright I guess I'm back from my hiatus.

What happened while I was gone?

You missed the plot, that's what.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Hey, guys. With the advent of the Antidermis-fueled Rahkshi powers, and with the advent of pet Rahkshi, the staff noticed that there are some powers that don't really fit in as described in canon. Either because they were too powerful, or because they weren't really described at all. As such, we put our heads together and created the BZPRPG's Rahkshi Power List. The following is effective immediately for all Rahkshi powers, be they held by an Anti-powered PC or a pet Rahkshi. These are also applied to all previously approved Rahkshi powers, effective immediately.

Rahkshi Power List

Blacklisted Rahkshi Powers:

-Limited Invulnerability

-Adaptation

Limited:

-Disintegrations: Ineffective on organics and foreign tech, requires proportional power to destroy as it would require to elementally effect. Not instantaneous.

-Illusion: Same limitations as Sighteyes.

-Shapeshifting: No powers are gained from the shapeshifted form, nor is knowledge. Lack of intelligence and knowledge makes imitation of living beings unlikely.

-Chain Lightning: Not as lethal as normal lightning. Power is reduced the further from the origin it travels, and once launched the user cannot control its path.

-Dodge: Does not equal godmod level dodges. Similar to the Sanok, this power means that the user will dodge any attack that moves as expected. Feints or changes in circumstance may disrupt.

-Quick Healing: You are not Wolverine. If your body couldn’t normally heal, you can’t. And it is Quick Healing, not instantaneous. A sword through the armor isn’t going to instantly regenerate.

-Molecular Disruption: Inorganic. Otherwise, see Disintegration.

-Rahi Control: Radius, limitations on control.

-Stasis Field: Requires constant concentration to maintain.

-Sleep: Contact is required to initiate, contact must be maintained to keep unconscious for prolonged periods.

-Laser Vision: Vision cannot cut through Protosteel, limited intensity.

Clarified Powers:

-Mind Reading: Suletu equivalent at maximum. Thought reading, and limited one-on-one transmission. No mind control.

-Elasticity: Use common sense. No ridiculous extensions.

-Elemental Rahkshi Powers (Gravity, Magnetism, Electricity, Sonics. Plasma): Manipulations are not Toa-level. Limited manipulation and use.

-Teleportation: Line of sight only. Tamed Rahkshi are not intelligent enough to use non-direct teleportation.

-Accuracy: Sanok equivalent in power.

-Weather Control: Use common sense. A storm is possible, but control is limited. Grants the ability to conjure weather events, not micromanage them. Directly offensive uses are not possible.

-Darkness: Area of effect. Makes a region or room darker, indiscriminate effect on sight.

Any powers not mentioned here function as normal.

• Upvote 9

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Could we get an official statement as to what Kraata level the tamed Rahkshi are at? I'm assuming we're not allowed to go as high as level 6 or 7, but there's big differences between levels 3, 4 and 5 for Vacuum Rahkshi.

I just want to be clear on how powerful my tamed Rahkshi is allowed to be. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I was thinking Weather Control for Dravennica and Heat Vision for Celphrithia.

You know, when they are eventually able to make their way down to the Vault, of course.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Could we get an official statement as to what Kraata level the tamed Rahkshi are at? I'm assuming we're not allowed to go as high as level 6 or 7, but there's big differences between levels 3, 4 and 5 for Vacuum Rahkshi.

I just want to be clear on how powerful my tamed Rahkshi is allowed to be. 

No. The level system, as such, does not exist in such an arbitrary fashion for the BZPRPG. Any Rahkshi you could tame are all of the same tier with regards to the strength of their abilities, and their intelligence. Not to mention the fact that there is no clear evidence for what Rahkshi power is at what level, at what stage. If you're asking about intelligence, then they're roughly comparable to a point somewhere between levels three and four for Kraata.

You're not going to get a conclusive power level. I can tell you very easily, however, that unless they are following an order, these Rahkshi are pretty stupid without Makuta.

Whether or not any Rahkshi the staff use for their own purposes in the future will be on a different level is solely the discretion of the staff.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Not to mention the fact that there is no clear evidence for what Rahkshi power is at what level, at what stage. 

This list pretty clearly outlines how powerful each Kraata variation is at each stage: http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Kraata_Variations

• Upvote 3

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I need to eventually fine a nest of these refugees so I can slaughter them with my Ga-Matoran and what not so the husks can become a diving Mech for her. Anyone know where these stragglers are hiding by chance?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Slaughtering Rahkshi? 

I'm not sure that's actually possible for anyone to accomplish. 

Isn't a single Rahkshi on par with, like, four Toa?  :/

(Also, again, is stuff still happening at the Ga-Koro gates?)

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

well I hope that is not the case because I need several to have a custom exo-Matoran made for her.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

There's no way that one Matoran, on their own, is going to be able to slaughter any number of Rahkshi. 

In a one on one fight, they'd still be at an immense disadvantage. 

• Upvote 3

Yeah that is the biggest problem I am facing right now. How to farm the material needed. To make a single Exo-Matoran requires 6 Rahkshi, so she is not going to be able to do it alone. My other character has adequate help in the form of his Nui-Jaga. Though I would not see the point of him getting one because like I said he has his Nui-Jaga.

Onua.png

I'm pretty sure getting the raw materials to build an exo-suit was never meant to be an easy task. That's why people are forming teams for Rahkshi hunting instead of running off on their own. 

Oh are there already teams starting up? Do they have a secret handshake or clubhouse? Any room for new members? Orca wants in...

Onua.png

Nope I think it was me with my traps an then Zaara with her dagger. P.S. A single line is tough, interwoven line is substantially more so...

Onua.png

Isn't a single Rahkshi on par with, like, four Toa?  :/

(Also, again, is stuff still happening at the Ga-Koro gates?)

The gates are clear as far as I know, considering Verulas just went through them.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Oh are there already teams starting up? Do they have a secret handshake or clubhouse? Any room for new members? Orca wants in...

Are you a bad enough dude?

Well I don't know, Orca is facing down a skakdi of hunger over in the Ga-waki topic with the help of her Toa friend Zaara if that counts...

Onua.png

So wait, there's a battle going on at the Ga-Koro gates right now?

Wow, did I pick the wrong day to make a Ga-Matoran engineer whose job it is to keep the gates maintained... (Seriously, I had no idea this was happening when I wrote her up.) When I looked at the Ga-Wahi topic, the most recent posts concerned a battle in a cave somewhere...

Defy Expectations

Its a battle taking place in an island cave, the one north of Ga-Koro. Nothing to be concerned about. And welcome to the BZPRPG!

Thank you! I went back and look at a couple more pages. Looks like the main conflict is sorted out, at least to the point where the gates aren't in danger of falling down. I guess it's safe to introduce my new character!

Defy Expectations

Conquered by the Legacy, yes. Some other events happening in Ga-Koro are the Dasaka expedition. Dasaka are basically Ce-Toa, but in this setting they have been completely isolated on their own island, and have their own civilization. They are a bit withdrawn at the moment to to... troubles.

Edited by Necrocybermancer

The times, they are a-changing...