BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Let it be known that from July 21st to 29th, I'm going to be completely off the grid. So, if there's anything that anyone needs from me, shoot me a PM before that, please. ^_^

Anywho, while I'm gone, I'll be handing control of my chars over to the following folks:

Plagia goes to Gravs.

Lux goes to Geardirector and Wade.

And should they be needed, Gunner goes to Ghosthands and Rynekk goes to Wotz.

(no putting them up on kughii's kill roster no matter how strong the urge)

Thanks!

[ BZPRPG ]

Let it be known that from July 21st to 29th, I'm going to be completely off the grid. So, if there's anything that anyone needs from me, shoot me a PM before that, please. ^_^

Anywho, while I'm gone, I'll be handing control of my chars over to the following folks:

Plagia goes to Gravs.

Lux goes to Geardirector and Wade.

And should they be needed, Gunner goes to Ghosthands and Rynekk goes to Wotz.

(no putting them up on kughii's kill roster no matter how strong the urge)

Thanks!

void nuuuuuuuu~

3:

Also, think this is the first time I've been temporarily given someone's characters.

or maybe it's not

i've got horrible memory at the moment

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I've given you mine before.

Of course, you've never done anything with them.

Cause I can't hope to live up to the expectations set by the huge epics you post with so much thought and detail for each of your characters.

<3

Write a post with more than three words and you're sorted.

- Indecisive Individual

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Cause I can't hope to live up to the expectations set by the huge epics you post with so much thought and detail for each of your characters.

<3

dead

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

<3

- Indecisive Individual

Isn't three words a bit of an over-achievement when it comes to Hubert posts?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

<3

- Indecisive Individual

Isn't three words a bit of an over-achievement when it comes to Hubert posts?

Hey, not all of us can compress that level of sophistication and personality into one or two, give Gravity a break.

- Indefatigable Individual

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I'd recommend that you lot cut down on the chain posting. It makes EW cry, and while that might be an amusing sight, he now has the power to take his annoyance out on... Well, everybody. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Try to avoid chain quoting in the future. Two or more quotes in the post? Just snip 'em.

Mata-Nui Daily

• "Red Star" Crew sets off towards Ko-Wahi: The large crew mentioned in the last update is starting to assemble, many of its members first meeting in Po-Wahi. The crew has now set off towards Ko-Wahi to meet with the remaining adventurers. It is only a matter of time before their journey begins. Stay tuned for more updates.

If anyone has any updates don't forget to send them my way. Right now I'm just following up on the news threads I have open.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Actually, if you want to make a PC-run business, you have to PM Friar Tuck first. Or after. But it doesn't really matter when, so long as you do it.

He just asks you do this so he can keep his list of player-run businesses up to date.

But really, all you're doing when PMing him is saying the place exists so he can put it up on the list, not for him to approve it.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Long time RPer, first time Bionicle RPing. At least, first time I want to admit to. There were some days way back that we don't talk about. >_>

Does anyone want to hang out or do something with an archaeologist who can't keep his mask on straight?

If I had a cool thing to put here

I would put it here

Probably not though

It'd probably be some dumb meme

Maybe some hipster-tastic lyrics

Who cares

All right, anyone in Onu-Koro who wants to go on a thrilling archaeological expedition can now contact Iokua and have him ramble at you for a couple million years.

Their chances of unleashing an ancient evil? Do I even have to tell you?

Eeeeeeeee joining new RPGs with new people is always both exciting and nerve-wracking.

Edited by Little Miss Krahka

I would put it here

Probably not though

Who cares

Actually, if you want to make a PC-run business, you have to PM Friar Tuck first. Or after. But it doesn't really matter when, so long as you do it.

He just asks you do this so he can keep his list of player-run businesses up to date.

But really, all you're doing when PMing him is saying the place exists so he can put it up on the list, not for him to approve it.

That's not strictly mandatory; there's just no reason not to. The list of player-run businesses was only implemented after discussion between players and Tuck, after all. In other words, it's suggested, but not required. Last I checked, at least.

All right, anyone in Onu-Koro who wants to go on a thrilling archaeological expedition can now contact Iokua and have him ramble at you for a couple million years.

Their chances of unleashing an ancient evil? Do I even have to tell you?

Eeeeeeeee joining new RPGs with new people is always both exciting and nerve-wracking.

Hmmmm.I might just have a mildly socoiopathic detective that might enjoy joining in.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Long time RPer, first time Bionicle RPing. At least, first time I want to admit to. There were some days way back that we don't talk about. >_>

Does anyone want to hang out or do something with an archaeologist who can't keep his mask on straight?

AUUUUGH you're a face I wasn't ever expecting to come here but you're here now and I think this is a very good thing :D

Welcome!

(Memory refresher: It's René :P )

AUUUUGH you're a face I wasn't ever expecting to come here but you're here now and I think this is a very good thing :D

Welcome!

(Memory refresher: It's René :P )

Yes, I have some spare time (HAHA THAT'S A LIE) and I'm on a Bionicle upswing so we'll see how long this lasts. :D

I would put it here

Probably not though

Who cares

I have a Toa of Ice in Onu-Koro who is interested in archaeology, if you post I might reply.

Already posted my starter. Just say that you're going to his place in response to the flyer that's all over town. :)

I would put it here

Probably not though

Who cares

Er, 'allo!

I am very, very, very, extremely new to this. I am an experienced roleplayer on the LMBs, but this is a different sort of thing (to start with, it's called an RPG. That hints difference already). So I'd like some help. How exactly do I go about doing things? Reading through this page, it seems all based on Mata Nui with Matoran. Is this the case? If so, does that mean that I must be a Matoran and not a Makuta? I need help...

Makuta Inharax

The Nonexistent Self-MOC