BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Except the Inika, to my knowledge, isn't necessarily even going in the same direction as the Archipelago, because no one on Mata Nui even knows where to go. When you consider just how much they would have to remain on a very, very direct course, not even realizing that that's the direction they would need to go to do so.

Don't mean to tell you not to contemplate it; it's an idea with interesting potential. But I would take it up with the staff, not the other vessel. :P

Actually the crew of The Inika is well aware of their position at sea. They follow the Red Star and they have some talented navigators aboard. Also, when we asked Nuju where the Red Star is, he told us to decide for ourselves, if I remember correctly. And we chose the direction to be east, towards Kentoku. So the random direction argument is not a reason for The Inika to not reach Kentoku. Other staff-related issues might arise though.

Yes, it's entirely possible (and even likely) that the Inika is headed due East. But the likelihood that Kentoku is exactly in that same direction, let alone that the Ryu is taking a course that will take it into just the right path to bump into the Inika is... Well, not impossible, but pretty low. Especially since they usually travel underwater.

But, that's not the point I'm getting at; my point is that you're better suited talking to the staff about whether something like that can happen, rather than the person commanding the vessel. :)

Our manager is doing just that, handling conversation with the staff. :P

So the Inika is a ship?

That's cool! It will be interesting to see what happens if they arrive on Kentoku. If they really are heading east, that is.

On myös hyvä nähdä että täällä on ainakin yksi suomalainen minun lisäkseni, Toatapio  :P

Olisit kyllä voinut olla vähän luovempi joidenkin hahmojen nimien kanssa :D

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Hopefully it will happen, if only for the fun of players. :)

Nimet menee täydestä ulkomaalaisille hehe, en uskonut suomalaisen koskaan näkevän niitä. XD Useat niistä kuulostaa oikeastaan tosi hyviltä englanniksi äännettynä.

That's all the Finnish I'll write here, we don't want to anger the mods (the rules prohibit usage of other languages). ;)

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

Um...

Sister of the Rora?

Yes :P Most of the post is in the past tense, before all the current problems happened.

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

I have no idea what anybody is talking about... this is what I get for not paying any attention to the Kentoku Archipelago topic. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ah yes, no sooner had you posted that did I FINALLY notice my mistake.

LIFE LESSON #37: Remember kids, if you plan on busting out a large post between the hours of midnight and 2am, be prepared to have at least one hilarious error involved.

The typos on both posts have been updated. I hope that little flub did not detract not distract from the individual I was trying to convey.

And BTW the offer still stands.

• Upvote 3

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

So much guilt... I didn't intend Natharius to be a lying prankster when I started writing him. Grokk has truly corrupted me. And now I've gone and exacerbated the situation by dragging another person into it. This isn't going to end well, I can already tell...

Edited by NatoGreavesy
  • Upvote 3

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So much guilt... I didn't intend Natharius to be a lying prankster when I started writing him. Grokk has truly corrupted me. And now I've gone and exacerbated him by dragging another person into it. This isn't going to end well, I can already tell...

Hey it's okay, Skyra's temper is only slightly worse than most Ta-Toa. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote 2

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I'm not finding that even remotely reassuring... In fact, I think that makes me feel even worse. Thanks. 

How exactly can I try to avoid setting off the emotional time bomb? 

Please remember guys that the GD topic is not the place to have personal conversations about individual characters (unless questions and explanations of staff characters and attached events). Such topics are what PM's are for ;)

• Upvote 2

APOCALYPSE, DOE

Hey, players! Let’s experiment! We’re all young here; who wants to experiment with me?

Great!

So, about Ko-Koro. You know the place, right? Up north, land of those saucy, inexplicably British, notoriously untalkative Ko-Matoran, you should always wear a jacket when you’re visiting? Ko-Koro! Of course you know the place. See, the thing is...Ko-Koro’s fallen on some hard times recently. Tourism rates are down, mercenary numbers are up, Matoro’s dead and nobody knows who’s in charge. Now, in times like this, there are certain people who are gonna take notice of such a fact. People like Papa Echelon and the Darkbringers the Legacy! The Makuta-loving crew (and the Great One, Thok, in a wonderful cameo) are marching on Kopaka’s old haunt as we speak! What do they want with it? What do they plan to do with it? Who knows? Not us in the staff, that’s for certain! That’s because this is gonna be your battle, players: this is going to be the BZPRPG’s first losable battle! 

What’s a ‘Losable Battle’?

To put it in the simplest terms, it’s exactly what it says. This particular type of event is one that either side can win (or lose). There is no plot armor, there is no staff intervention (unless there’s rulebreaking), and there is no deus ex machina coming. In this case, Ko-Koro is under attack. If the good guys can rally and fight back well enough, the Legacy will lose. If they fail to do so, the Legacy will win. These are not inconsequential outcomes, either; both of these possibilities will most likely have a large impact on what is to come. 

Tyler, I’m a Bad Guy! What Can I Win?

The Koro, of course! Everything - hostages, stuff from the armory, native tech, bases, anything you get your hands on and keep your hands off can be yours! But be wary - if the good guys see you screwing around with this stuff, they’ll come at you, so if it’s not bolted down, expect the good guys to try and bolt it down! Pretty easy, huh?

Tyler, I’m a Good Guy! What Can I Win?

So you want more than a nice sanctimonious pat on the back? Never fear. If any of the nasties attacking Ko-Koro didn’t have bounties on their heads before, they soon will. Dead or alive, deliverthem to the authorities for justice and you can expect a nice reward - not to mention the chance to nab any fancy items they might have on them. Echelon holds the highest bounty of the lot...if you’re feeling lucky.

Also, you know, you get to not have an entire Koro controlled by the baddies.

If I have a character in Ko, when should I get moving?

Right frickin' now!

-Tyler

Edited by Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Upvote 10

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I do think Sukot will make quite a comeback.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur