BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Zahkon

"Ah, glad to see you Vex." He spat. He stood upright and walked towards Krahma: " Why don't you join us, on that table there... I'll pay you a drink."

OOC I totally can't do that...

Edit Ninja'd...

IC:

"What is going on, he spoke to Hile, as Vex said, a reunion of old friends."

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

IC: Krahma

"You beauty!" Krahma said delighted, taking a drink from the barman and taking a gulp. It burned his throat slightly, and briefly thought he heard the voice of Dowun in his head swearing, but paid him no attention as he sat down at the table with the others.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC Zahkon

"Ah good" He spoke ad the Matoran sat down. He then explained further to the Ko-Matoran, who seemed to not understand what was going on at all. "May I introduce to you, a Matoran, who's name you already know: 'Ramana'.

EDIT AFTER NINJA'D:

"True very true Vex."

He talked back to the Matoran: "Oh and this is Vex, great leader of our team, which who we separated in Ko-Koro and now was so good to join us again." This sentence was filled with sarcasm

OOC Sorry ToaTaipo, things are getting complicated even for me, but I'm trying to explain graduently.

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

IC: Krahma/Ranama

'Well, this is a day for meeting old friends,' Krahma thought, as he spied a Toa of fire across the table he recognised.

'I get the impression Anhar will sympathise with my situation,' Ranama replied. 'He seemed to have a screw loose in his head, just like me.'

"Watch who you're calling screw!" Krahma said. "Argh! I said that out loud, again..."

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: alright then NEX people

here I am

IC: Xylak (Alley, Onu-Koro)

In the darkness behind Interitio, a quiet, repetitive creaking was heard, growing louder each time it passed and returned, two icy blue eyes looking out of the darkness. The being who owned them was short, perhaps the height of a Matoran, judging by how high up they were. However, as the being edged closer to the light, it was clear that something wasn't right in its shape, and as the silent onlookers watched the reasons became clear.

The first things to reach the light were Xylak's feet, on what seemed to be some form of metal footrest, and slowly the chair became visible, the metal matching perfectly in shade to Xylak's armour. His white hands rested on the arms of the chair, and the wheels moved as if by themselves, no visible force controlling them, but all the mysteries were at last solved when the head joined the rest, the Mask of Telekinesis watching the gathered beings thoughtfully. "Gentlemen."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Vex

"Well then. We should split into two teams. One can go after this old timer and the other can go and set up an outpost in Le-Wahi" He looked before deciding the teams and though about it carefully.

Team 1 - To Ga-Wahi

Kordan-Leader

Hille

Arktizai

Team 2 - To Le-Wahi

Zahkton - Leader

Tepi

Krahma

Anhar

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: Kamatu

Upon seeing Ranama safe - and, for that matter, real - Kamatu shouted with pleasure and grabbed the poor Matoran in a crushing hug. He conversed with him and the group a little bit, but in the end, replied to Vex with, "I am sorry; but I have completed what I have set out to do. Ranama -" Kamatu gripped Ranama by the shoulders. "It is time for me to move on. I must figure out my destiny... and my - condition. You are welcome to tag alone... but the journey to Ta-Koro is a long one."

OOC: Sorry, guys; it's time for Kamatu to strike out on his own; and he is having some of his own problems, too, Taipu ;)

Edited by Toa Anhar

Kamatu grinned and then grabbed Tepi in a hug, too. "You're welcome to come along, too, Tepi. Though..." he then smiled teasingly, "I do admit you get on my nerves at times." Kamatu turned around to Ranama, winked, and said, "The hug was a bonus."

Edited by Toa Anhar

Kamatu laughed and said, "Good for you!"

Kamatu then sighed, shook the hands of all of his new allies, and said hestitantly, "Goodbye, friends; you have all earned my respect and friendship. Perhaps someday, we'll meet again." Kamatu glanced over at Tepi and Ranama and the others, and said, "If you need me, or wish to come, you know where to find me." He grinned and set off, eager to discover his fate.

OOC: I'm gonna be leaving on Wednesday for a five-day-long trip. I'll be back in the BZPRPG in Ta-Koro next Tuesday or Wednesday. Farewell!

Edited by Toa Anhar

IC: Interitio

He was about to explain to the eager assassin that timing would be key to the mission. Both parts would have to happen at about the same time. If the planted evidence was discovered too early, then warning might reach Ta-Koro before they were done with the killings. If the evidence was placed too late, then it may go unnoticed during investigations. It was a delicate balance, one that had to be reached with the greatest of care, lest the balance be broken and one side fall, taking the other sliding with it. This wasn't like their previous murders, failure here was not an option. And with this move, they would have an island eager to see someone brought to justice for what was done, they just had to make sure it wasn't them.

This would be a game of high risk, and high reward. A game of chess between two enemies, only one aware that the game was even taking place. But once the pieces had started falling off the board, it was certain the other player would take notice, and they would try to defeat what they thought as a foe. It was possible that NEX could defeat the Koro if worst came to be, but the chances of that were so slim as to not even be noteworthy, they couldn't be connected under any circumstances. And he was saving one small detail, one he wished to bring up at only the right time. Any of them that got captured, they would have to die By their own hands or by those of another, they would have to be ended.

His thoughts were halted by the sound of rolling, a clear and audible tell that the one being who held power over him had arrived, the figurehead. He stepped aside to allow full passage for Xylak to move by him. It seemed so long ago, those three months when he had been sent to the land of ice and cold, to rescue the battered body of the killer. Despite the severeness of the wounds Xylak had been found with, and the unfortunate paralysis that had claimed his lower body, the mind inside worked on a whole different level. A dark swiftness and cleverness that seemed to envelop him in shadow, even when standing in the light. And to all around him, he appeared of no real threat. They would think 'What could he do, he can't even stand', and yet the answer was one with a simple answer. What could he do? He could have you killed without a passing thought.

Even he had to wonder how the Leader of NEX had managed to slip around him, and get behind him in the darkest part of the alleyway. There was no other way in, as far as Interitio was aware. He had to have moved past them without their realization, or perhaps he had been there the whole time, unmoving and totally silent to the point even the darkness wasn't aware of what it held. He turned towards the Toa with the slightest hint of a bow. It was a sign of respect, but also of hinting jealousy. Once again, another had been given his rightful place, and this time he had been sent to collect that person himself. It was a sickening feeling, down in the deepest parts of his person. "I would like to introduce you all to our leader."

It was time to start this plan into motion, to ready all killers for their parts. He had the supplies they would need, all that was left was to wait for Xylak to give the order, to begin the plan of the one who stood above him in the shadows. And when it was given, the deadly plot would reach out and strike fear into the hearts of the island. He couldn't wait to begin.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Krahma

'You know, the hug wasn't for you,' said Dowun's voice. 'It was for me.'

'Ah, has the big Toa touched your heart?' replied Krahma.

'Perhaps,' Dowun said. 'Or perhaps he reminded me why I call my self Ranama.'

This communication from Dowun was worrying for Krahma, particularly as this was the first thing said in a while. Nevertheless, he continued on the path he had chosen, following the others to the Le-Koro highway.

OOC: Krahma to Le-Wahi.

IC: Tayis

Seeing the group had left, Tayis rose from his seat. He lowered his hood, and pushed his cloak back around his shoulders, exposing the array of identical throwing knives strapped to his chest. He approached the table where Valuki now sat alone. He flipped a widget out of his pocket and slammed it down on the table before the matoran, to divert his attention from his drink.

"Let me get you a drink," he said dramatically.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Lekua hated Onu-Koro. He was a Le-Matoran, and one who lived wholly by his element. Air was freedom. Air went where it pleased, did as it wished. Air was open, everywhere, in everything. It was not restricted, could not be restrained. But Onu-Koro was everything that Air was not. It was enclosed, trapped. Isolated. Cut off from the rest of the island. Even the Air here was not true Air. Months ago, it had been stale, scarcely moving, at times almost impossible to breathe. Now it was worse, if that were possible. The acrid industrial tang of smoke and metal permeated the village, choking, suffocating - destroying life rather than giving it. Every day he spent in the koro, Lekua was certain he was slowly dying.But he'd had no choice. The injuries he'd sustained in the battle were too great. He'd been unable to travel, unable even to leave the hospital for two weeks after the Attack of the Rahkshi. Dying slowly was at least better than dying quickly. Probably.By now, though, his body had healed, for the most part anyway. Lekua glanced at the scars that covered the palms of his hands where he'd grabbed the rahkshi's spine three months ago now. Had it really been that long? He sighed. Beneath these scars, faintly visible, were others, souveniers of a fight a century before. Time, Lekua thought, is a funny thing. It seemed decades ago that the Mystix had launched their ill-fated assault on Le-Koro, and yet it may well have been yesterday that seven Matoran had wandered into this very village, searching for a miner named Taipu in a quest to save the world. The corner of Lekua's mouth turned up a fraction of an inch at the thought.His gaze fell back to the stream rushing below. This was more or less the only bearable place in the village. Water was clean, free, life-giving. Like Air. He grabbed a pebble on the bridge's railing and tossed it into the stream, watching as the water rippled briefly and absorbed it. A bit of an impact for a brief time. Then everything's the same as it was before. In a way, that pebble was something like him. Like most of the Companions, really. They'd had a purpose, but ultimately it didn't matter. Only Stannis mattered. If they were pebbles, Stannis was a boulder. Drop a boulder into that river and its course would change completely. Stannis was the one who'd made a difference, had an impact. Not them. Not even Aurax or Lepidran. Not really, anyway.Why?Why? It was a good question. A question that months of isolation in this accursed village had done nothing to answer. A question that phantom dream Matoran could only scratch the surface of. Did it even have an answer?If it does...Lekua turned away from the stream, dodging a bagel cart as he made his way for the shore. A few minutes later he was at his apartment, tossing his things into his bag. There weren't many of them - a few discs, his spyglass, his flute. The heatstone, even though he had no practical reason to carry it around. His dagger slid silently into its sheath; his blades found their place on his back. All his worldly possessions...He grabbed a pencil and scrawled a brief note to the building's owner.

I'm leaving. Rest of the rent's in the bag.

He tossed a bag of widgets onto the desk next to the note and brushed through the door without looking back.

Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Xenon

In the park at the centre of town, a toa of plasma sat on a bench, clipboard and quill pen in hand. Wearing a strange visor on his mask, he gazed around the village, watching matoran go about their business. On his clipboard, an incomplete article-a report on politics-was written. After a few months of wandering the island, Xenon had applied for a position as a reporter for the Mata Nui Daily. They had yet to respond, so in the meantime Xenon entertained himself by writing independent articles, some of which had been given to independent tabloids. Humming to himself, the former assassin put his pen back to the paper. "The Akiri are making a most foolish mistake. Having neglected to establish a formalized inter-koro diplomatic network and ruling council..."

IC: Zekev

The underground of Onu-Koro was surprisingly quiet, so Zekev figured he might as well leave.

He had heard about a gathering of his own kind, a group dedicated to some sort of nefarious objective.

"Sounds like my kind of fun"

Zekev left Onu-Koro, setting his sights on the city of water lilys, Ga-Koro

OOC: Zekev to Ga-Wahi

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"Not many. In these times, corruption among Toa is like a plague, and few can withstand the temptation," Nichou replied. "Goodbye, I must leave now," he finished. Nichou then walked off to begin his adventure.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:"Whoaaaaaaaa, sometimes, I get a feeliiiiiin', yea...I get a feelin' that I nevah nevah nevah nevah had before, nu nu, I get a feeliiiiiiin', yeaaaaaa~"Anyanka was sitting at the bow of the ship, toned legs wrapped tightly around the figurehead of her vessel. In one hand was a bowl of strawberries and cream, and in the other was a spoon which she used happily to feed with. The sun shone down on her, giving her beauty a whole new stage to present itself on, almost like a limelight; with that in mind, Anyanka adopted a theatre pose, letting the short t-shirt she was wearing draw up to her shoulder as she sang a note in a low, husky tenor to the whipped-cream filled spoon."Second helpings, second helpings, where art thou, second helpings?" she bemoaned.

Up in the crow's nest was Anyanka's sister in heart if not in blood. Anthyn, regal as ever even months after losing her throne, basked in the sunshine as she languished calmly in the basket atop the mast. Sunlight washed down upon her alabaster body and she shined like a giant diamond in white light, the beacon of the Valkyr Girl if it ever had one. In her hand was a blood red popsicle (with two sticks!) that she licked with glee. A crimson smile couldn't help but materialize as she heard Any sing her song. Or at least the first verse of it before her wild mind drifted to something else.She raised her head enough to look down to the figurehead and the cutie that rested upon it. Out of instinct instead of reason she, for the lack of anything else to say, simply called down, "Hey cutiepie! Sup!"

"Juuuuuuuust chilling!"Anyanka turned and waved with the spoon up at her bestie with a million dollar smile and smoky brown eyes; beneath their sultry layers was an innocent affection for the Valkyr up above, and it shone on Anthyn much like the pleasant rays of the sun did on both the girls. She scooped up another strawberry almost as an afterthought and popped it into her mouth, leaving a small dot of cream on her bottom lip that wiggled as she went cross-eyed, trying to lick it off."Trying to finish off breakfast before the seagulls come out in full!" she elaborated. "Stupid birds stole my bread once when I was really hungry, and I couldn't eat again for a day...well, not again! Not in my house!"As if to back her point up, she made a finger gun with the hand holding the spoon and fired it off, sending a globule of plasma up in the air and then down into the water with a hiss.

"I hear seagulls have really tasteless flesh," Anthyn said back. "If they're not delicious they're not worth a thing, amirite?"

"Too bad that there's no such thing as bacon from birds. I could eat that for days."

"There will be bacon from birds when pigs fly. Hahaha! C wut I did ther?" Anthyn snickered.

"I see what you did there!" Anyanka realized excitedly, dropping the spoon in the empty bowl and climbing up the rigging to the crow's nest. "Man, the view's great from up here. Wind on your face, sun on your back, you get to give seagulls the death stare..." All of these things were true, though none of them were nearly as exciting as the young dreamer advancing to the top of the ship made them sound.

"Yuh-huh!" Anthyn agreed enthusiastically. "A great view of the shoreline and the sharks underwater. It's just fabulous being out here period. I've never felt this great before, honestly. But you forgot to mention the seriously bestest part about being up here," she said, leveling an eager look at Any's cute little face.

"What's the seriously bestest part of being up here?" Anyanka asked breathlessly, eyes wide in anticipation.

Anthyn turned over in the basket and flopped atop Anyanka before blanketing the two vixens with her enormous wings. Their legs and arms intertwined and; the two sisters embraced each other as tightly as they could. The Valkyr's heart beat rapidly in the heat of the moment and she was keenly aware both their pulmonary systems were in synchrony. The blood popsicle plopped to the side when Anthyn caressed Anyanka's deceivingly gentle features; the toa was by then aware of what her bestie was going to say but kept up her rapt fascination and eager anticipation as Anthyn gave her answer: "Being up here with you~~!"She pressed her lips against Any's.

Anyanka's eyes widened in total awe as Anthyn's lips met hers, and at first she accidentally let go of the rigging. Before waving her arms windmill style and comically falling backwards towards the deck, she latched onto the crow's nest, hoisting herself up while trying not to lose contact with Anthyn. When she at last made her way up she kissed back with the threat of a giggle already pressing outwards, through her lips. The sun cast the spotlight on the happy couple as the boat meandered cheerfully down the water, and finally Any pulled away, leaning against the crow's nest and looking very much like she'd been hooked up to jumper cables and then run twelve miles."Yeeeee." Anyanka's breath had been taken away.

Anthyn leaned up on the rigging beside Any and reached out with her left hand to hold hers. With her right hand she reached up and fingered her own lips with her index digit. "Mmmmm! Strawberries~" Then, not letting the moment drift away, Anthyn looked over to Any and smiled as broadly as she ever had before. "You're the best thing to happen to me," she said with every ounce of her being.

Even demon queens could find love, it seemed.

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

"Indeed", Kirgan said, troubled. Not so long ago a Toa had come to him only to hastily leave again. Then there was Hile, who had only paid a short visit despite of their long-time friendship. And now this. Kirgan was starting to wondering what in him was repelling people.

"Do you find me obnoxious?" Kirgan asked Calkf.

IC: Transiz/Tul

"I heard that you can create many different things. Is there any chance you could make me a long ranged weapon? I'm really to spend a lot of money." Transiz grabbed his bag of money and jingled it.

IC (Matan and Natan): Now, that was what the Skakdi of plantlife wanted to hear. Skakdi in general weren't generally the most ethical of beings, and Matan and his brother were no different in this regard. Money talks, and loudly, even if you are a Rahkshi.

"Of course" he replied smoothly, his large Skakdi smile widening. "Come in". The Skakdi stepped inside and held the door for the Rahkshi to follow in after him.

Inside, the hut was lined with wooden panneling, though the main structure was of iron. At intervals, small, leafy fern fronds extended inwards from the walls. They gave off a powerful smell of moist earth and jungle blooms. The room was lit by glowing blue vines that ran around the edges of the ceiling and down to the floor at the corners. Two wooden doors in metal frames led off from the main room, and Matan lead them through the one on the right, into his workshop.

In this room, much of the wooden decorations had been replaced with metal. The entire space was full of various pieces of half-finished machinery and tools. Shelves lined the walls, which were littered with gears, springs, wheels and other paraphernalia pretinent to their profession. More lightvines crept around the ceiling and down the walls at the corners, but this time a set of lenses served to fucus their glow onto a workbench that stood in the centre of the room, again littered with tools.

Natan was inside, the grey Skakdi working on an order of wheels for new mining carts. He looked up when they came in, and then swept aside the clutter from a small area of workbench and motioned for them to sit down. Matan perched on an iron frame for some machine that wasn't identifiable yet, and layed the blueprints down on the table.

"So now" Matan continued, "What sort of ranged weapon did you have in mind? Bow, crossbow, boomerang, rock-thrower, slingshot, disk launcher, dart-blower..?"

IC (Hatann): Hatnn looked the new "leader" carefully up and down. The squeaky wheelchair made him seem unthreatening, but he knew that appearances could be decieving, and in this case, the probably were. He wondered if even the paralysis itself was an act - he wouldn't put it past the plotters and scheemers behind NEX. He didn't speak yet, though - he wasn't done listening.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

OOC: Tuli from Ta-Wahi.

IC Tuli

(Onu-Koro):

Tuli was met with an extensive search at the gates of Onu-Koro. The Ussalry took careful note of her appearance, her village of origin and whatever she was carrying with her. Luckily nothing was taken from her when she was finally allowed into the village.

She looked around in wonder. She remembered being here a couple of times before under the service of the Ta-Koro guard, but the lightstones and the eerie feeling of the underground cave village never ceased to amaze her.

She walked the village, actively looking for a job opportunity.

OOC: Tuli open for interaction. Also, if someone has a job to offer, one might want to bring it up.