Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Myka"Don't worry, the tunnels have lightstones on the walls."
OOC: Sorry for the long delay ;n;IC: Zyron"Ah, okay", Zyron replied, feeling a bit reassured. Going through pitch-black darkness... he would not have enjoyed that, for not being able to see anything of his surrounding was a situation he would never ever want to be in again. The matoran shuddered, trying not to get too caught up in his memories.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Zuriana"Let's get going then." Zuria said, and the two set off down the beach the way she had come. She had chosen the scenic route on the way there, and had contemplated taking it on the way back, but decided there was time for that later.OOC: Just to clarify, I have no idea who sent it, so I 'spose I'll leave that one to you as well :PZuriana (with Krell) to Onu-Wahi.

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Streets)"Yeah, it was. I don't know him anywhere near as well as you do, but I've got a feeling that Raion isn't used to people standing up to him. Especially his sister." Tawara stared at the ground. "But what if Kitsune gets herself killed?"This might not be the best time to ask this, but... you're smiling. At a moment like this. Jikal seemed so cheerful when I first came here, even though he had a demon living inside his head. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that I've been through karz since I've come here, and I know you've been through worse. I guess what I'm trying to say is that everyone here has to constantly be on the lookout for potential murderers, but you all seem to take it in stride. How can you bear it? The memories of where I came from are becoming fainter and fainter, but I don't think anyone was happy there."OOC: Well, it's official. I've decided to drop Tawara's accent. It's too much trouble to keep consistent, it interferes with my writing style, and I'm not even sure what accent it's supposed to be. I promise that this will be my last retcon.
IC: Briani, Ga-Koro"I suppose my smiling is odd," Briani said, considering this with a tilt of the head and a look into the distance. "But it's just what I do to cope. I smile, as I consider how ludicrous this all is, and I can't help but grin like a madman. It's strange, I know, but it's how I react. I'm sorry if I seem uncaring or rude, I just find it strange, so strange it's amusing. Not the deaths or the pain, I take that all too seriously, but the fact people like Kitsune are willing to be killed, if it's for a cause they find worthy."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Streets)"I guess you're going after them?"

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: ReaverShe sprang upright, breathing heavily. Looking around, she found herself in an unfamiliar environment. It was a beach, high tide. The waves washed up against her armour, cleaning the sand out of the various scars in her armour. Clutching her head, she tried to stand upright, but fell back down. Right onto a stick jutting out of the sand. It pierced her shoulder, and she cried out in pain.But this time there was no glowing. There was no pleasure mixed in with the pain.There was no Mark.He felt her arm up and down, looked again and again. But it was gone. She hyperventilated, panicking at the loss of her strength. The scars were now ugly reminders of a time gone by, a time of power, a time of Godhood. Reaver curled up into a ball and wept, gritting her teeth. It was unbearable.She tried to stand again, but felt weak, and only managed a slow stagger. It was then she remembered something important. The most important person in her life.'EMOTIAAAAAAA!!'------------------------------------------IC: PayigesHer eyes flicked open to nurses with smiles spread across their faces.'What? Where am I?''Ga-Koro Hospital,' one of the nurses replied. 'Your vitals were all over the place for a while, but we managed to stabilize you eventually.'She slowly pulled back her bedsheets, and tried to stand up. She was restrained by tubes connected to some sort of pump device. Payiges slowly and painfully pulled them out of her arm, one by one. 'Why am I here?''Don't know. One of your companions brought you in here and demanded that you get immediate attention.''Companion? What are you on about?' So many questions all of a sudden.'Tall, silver Toa, quite a lanky build.''.... Who? And where's Ga-Koro?'OOC: Let's try this again

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Deep within the village of Ga-Koro, not too far from where the destructive fight between the Maasi and the Mark Bearers occurred, a Toa of Lightning lay unconscious.No one had yet noticed him, for he had not been there long. In fact, no one had seen him enter the village either, for he had not entered in the usual fashion. When he awoke, he himself would not be sure just how he got from the Kumu Islets to Ga-Koro, or exactly what had occurred in the time he was unconscious. He had been placed in an alley roughly mid way between the site of his darker side's final breakout, and his final fight as a Bearer. Slowly, he started to stir. His eyes opened halfway, taking in his surroundings, and he moved his limbs experimentally. Nothing seemed to be wrong, but something was.... Off. Or rather, it felt like something had been put right. His mind felt......That was when it struck him. His mind was his. There was no malevolent presence, no voice other than his own within his mind. It had been made whole, and free of corruption. Hopefully, he moved one hand to his shoulder, where the curse that had plagued him for so long resided.It too, was gone.With that realization, the Toa's eyes opened fully, and examined his surroundings once more. Miraculously, leaning against the wall, was his guitar. And next to him on the ground was his cloak.For the first time in a long time, Jikal smiled.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Emotia - Beach, Ga-Wahi -Emotia groaned as she opened her eyes, squinting them immediately, the sun shining right into her face. As she slowly sat up, she smelled the unforgettable smell of the ocean, she heard the seagulls cry, the warmth in the air had that certain feeling to it...She was back in Ga-Wahi! As she began to rise to her feet she rubbed her arm, suddenly she froze....she looked to see if her mind was playing tricks on her...no...no it wasn't. Her mark was gone!

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: AelynnThe Toa of Iron saw how he reacted when she had said that, and immediatly felt bad. "I'm sorry," she said in a somewhat softer voice, "That was a bit harsh..."Aelynn decided to change the subject for the best. "That sounds good, and maybe we could stop at this Tea Convention..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Jikal is open for interaction, by the way.IC: Jikal"There you are, you Piraka."Jikal's eyes opened once more. Standing above him was a Matoran, glaring down with hate in his eyes, and a dagger in his hand.And unfortunately, Jikal's sword was on the ground behind him. Jikal's back was to a wall, just large enough that he wouldn't be able to clear it before the Matoran got him."You probably don't even know who I am, do you? Or the people you've killed. It never occurred to you that one of them might find back to haunt you, did it?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Auron:Something occured to Auron. He'd forgotten about it since it was when he first arrived, but now he cursed himself for forgetting."Mark-Bearers," He said indifferently, "Last time I was here, they tore up a big part of Ga-Koro's market in a fight, and a mansion that way," He pointed towards the other side of the cove, "Was attacked as well. I should've expected this... We'll probably be checked for a mark if we try to go in."

IC: Emotia - Beach, Ga-Wahi -Emotia looked around, it was just her on the beach. After pinching herself several times she concluded that she was in fact not dreaming. She figured that the other mark bearers must of ended up where they first noticed their mark as well, a logical conclusion. Though what about Tillian? Was he still all the way back at the temple? Would he have any clue what had happened to her? She had an idea, but she needed to get into Ga-koro. She started to make her way toward the floating village. When she was close enough for the guards to recognize they immediately raised their weapons. She cursed inwardly, it didn't matter that she was markless, they still saw her as a monster, especially with a vampire for a husband. She got an idea as she remembered something, her mask power! She could use it once again. She walked away from the view of the guards, then activated her Pehkui, mask of diminishment. She shrunk down to be only six inches tall, it would be easy to sneak into the koro like this. And she did so, she sprinted over toward the edge of the gate, out of the view of the guards, this took much longer it would if she was normal size, since her steps were so tiny. She quickly climbed up a ledge, which was actually a step from a normal sized being. She stealthily snuck behind one of the guards, sliding on the wall of the gate. Then she sprinted as fast as she could into the koro. She was in.

IC: JikalIn an instant, Jikal weighed his options.He couldn't run. The Matoran could take care of him before he even stood up, let alone made an escape. He wasn't going to be able to talk his way out. And if he fought back, assuming he didn't accidentally kill his opponent, the Marines would find him soon. And they would be more inclined to believe a Matoran from he village, rather than a known Mark Bearer who helped to destroy part of it, and kill several civilians.In short, he was stuck between a rock and a hard place."Kiani." The Matoran said, kneeling down, and pressing the blade of the dagger against Jikal's throat. "That was my sister. Most innocent person you could ever meet. One of the kindest, too. She ran a charity, to help people who've had their lives and bodies destroyed by people like you. She was walking home from that job, the day you decided to wreak havoc upon a peaceful village.""You killed her."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: ReaverShe limped back into the village, all those scars from months past beginning to take their toll. She was weak, her Mark the only thing that kept her going all that time. She saw the entrance to the village lined with guards. She focused, and was suddenly invisible. The Kanohi Huna was a good choice of Mask after all. Once she had entered the village, she saw a very familiar blue Toa.'Emotia!' She yelled weakly, forgetting to become visible again.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Wait, how would Reaver even recognize a six inch tall Emotia? Much less see her in a crowded village?IC: Emotia - Ga-koro -Emotia continued to make her way through the village in her tiny six inch form, even if someone did see her, they'd hardly began to make out who she was when she was only six inches tall. She looked around when she thought she heard Reaver calling her name, but being six inches tall it was really hard to see with all the people walking around, plus she was trying her best not to get stepped on. She was walking past an alleyway when she saw a familiar face, Jikal! He seemed to be in a pickle, a matoran had a knife to his throat. "Stop!" She shouted, realizing her voice must of sounded very quite and small in her currently size she quickly grew back to her normal height. "Think about what you're doing..." She said slowly, being cautious and not approaching any closer.

OOC: I hereby swallow a pill of Daedra syndromeIC: ZaeronZaeron woke up. He had been takng a long nap but he was getting restless. Writing a note saying "I'll be back. Walk on the town. Patrol." to Hanix, he left the hotel, stretched out, and began to take a nice ?afternoon? walk. In reality, he wasn't relaxing; he was keeping an eye out for any, well, "suspicious activity" as Hanix so vaguely described it.

IC:"I have." The Matoran replied, not sparing her more than a glance. "I have. Quite a lot, over the past several hours. I've spent a lot of time pondering what I would do if I found my sister's killer.""And really, Emotia. I'm not inclined to listen to you. You're one of them, after all. Monsters, all of you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Emotia - Ga-koro -Emotia was a bit taken back to being called a monster, but she kept her expression rather stoic and serious. Plus now really wasn't the time to defend herself, she had to save Jikal. "And killing him will do what? It won't bring her back, and it certainly isn't something she'd want you to do. Your sister wouldn't want you to become a killer."

OOC: Daedra syndrome coming into effectIC: ZaeronZaeron saw no sign of notable activity in the main street other than the docks being rebuilt. "Nothing here, nothing there," he thought to himself. "Hey, that would make a good song!" he realized as he turned down an alleyway. "Nothing here, nothing there, nothing aaaaaaaaaaaanywher," he sang to himself. Then he heard voices. "I have. I have. Quite a lot, over the past several hours. I've spent a lot of time pondering what I would do if I found my sister's killer. And really, Emotia. I'm not inclined to listen to you. You're one of them, after all. Monsters, all of you." "And killing him will do what? It won't bring her back, and it certainly isn't something she'd want you to do. Your sister wouldn't want you to become a killer.""What the karz is going on?" he thought, only for him to realize he had said it out loud. "Oops," he said meekly, starting to back away. "I'll think I'm gonna go have a drink," he said as he started to back out of the alleyway.

IC: "No, she wouldn't want me to kill him for no reason." He adjusted his grip on the blade, and it pressed in against Jikal's throat. "But she wouldn't want more innocents harmed, either. And he is a killer of innocents, one who would strike again, given the chance.""Revenge is a bonus."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Kitsune & Co, Ga-Koro"Yes, I think I am." Briani said, quickening her pace and lengthening her strides, so that she could better rival Raion, who's massive steps accounted for two or three of her own.OOC: Should we do an always-useful timeskip? These posts are only a few minutes after Jikal went on a rampage.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Probably.IC: "It doesn't matter. Whether he has his Mark or not, he is still a killer. He made his choices, and that doesn't change just because he doesn't have a Mark anymore."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Zaeron"You're only saying that out of hatred, not out of reason," Zaeron declared stepping forward. "Calm down and think about what you're doing. If you kill him, you'll be as bad as him. vengeance for the sake of vengeance is the greatest sin that one can make."

Edited by Constructman

IC: Emotia - Ga-koro -"But you don't understand! The marks could take over our bodies! He didn't want to kill those people! He had no control over what he did." Emotia just prayed that the matoran would believe her, she would have hardly believed it herself is she hadn't known it to be true firsthand.

IC: Zaeron-Ga-Koro alleyway"Please sir, I know you don't have a mask of possibilities, but consider the possibilities. Ever heard of Dissociative Personality Disorder? Or maybe he's had a change of heart? Or maybe he's not the guy you're looking for?" He continued to advance upon the three beings, staff in hand, until he was fully out of the shadows.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Emotia - Ga-koro -"His mark had a alternate personality...or another mind rather...called Iris, he was in control then." Emotia knew she had to sound crazy, but she was telling the truth. She just wished there was a way to prove it."And what is going on here?" Tillian asked. "How did you all get out of the temp--Oh, hey. You got your tats removed. Dope.""Tillian!?" Emotia said, completely caught off guard. She was happy to see him, but he had horrid timing.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC:"Mark possession? That I could have believed. But an alternate personality? All seems a bit too convenient to me. I don't believe you." The Matoran lifted his arm up slightly, and started to bring the knife down....

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: BZP-time is a wonderful thing. Boat from the islets to Ga-Koro, as stated in a Dorian IC, was a few hours. Not to mention since Tillian still probably had some residual traces of the Mark of Lust in his blood, the darkness could have considered him a Mark Bearer still.IC: Tillian (Ga-Koro)"Well, almost two hundred years ago, a mommy Juturna and a daddy Juturna loved each other very much, so they got real tipsy, looked at each other, and then said...story for another time. What's going on?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND