Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:

Jonathan watched Tali go with a sidewise glance. He had half the mind to follow her to wherever she was going but finally decided against it. No, he decided to remain put. There wasn't anywhere he could really go right now. Maybe he would just sit here for the rest of eternity. Like a statute, silently contemplating how Dallas had almost turned him to dust.

He'd been so close to death. For the longest time he had thought maybe it would never come. He'd never expected it to come at the hands of his best friend. Maybe Tali should have let him, maybe I am a dog who needs to be put in the earth. That thought only reminded him of Liam and the sketchy grave he'd dug for the insane mutant on these very grounds over a year ago.

That was something Johnathan truly regretted, killing Liam. But he'd been about to kill this universe' version of him, what should he have done instead? Thinking about this universe' John reminded him that he had a room. I could go check it out, see if he's using it... John decided. The sun was coming up now as he finally slid off the hood of the car that at one time had pinned him to the wall and turned and went inside looking for John's room.

IC:

Nicole downed more alcohol. "Whooo turn up!"

IC: (Leah)

The pyrokinetic quickly took care of the issue and returned the tool to it's owner.

"Say...you think they sell those around here?"

Edited by Al the Chicken Man

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

"Hey, at least it means they care enough to be worried." Lunar said evenly. "For me it's always 'Go away, Lunar" or "Give me my IPhone back, Lunar'." Zhe smiled. "They're both annoying, though."

IC: Jesika

Jesika frowned with a thoughtful expression on her face, considering the (obviously profound) implications of what Lunar had said.

"Sounds like they need to learn to share more," She decided after a moment, "I mean, it's not like they're using their IPhone 24/7, right?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

NPC Field Humvees

"..." The drivers couldn't believe it. Just what was this Agent going to pull out of the ether next? The Humvees began driving in an erratic pattern, trying to avoid the streams of plasma. One of them opted to just run away and recollect itself while the other continued its assault, though it was now more focused on keeping itself operational.

NPC Forest Humvees

The first bullet fired at the gunner's head missed, and the second hit his helmt, alerting him to what had happened. The third hit him in the back of the neck before he could turn around and he went down. His companion, hearing the sift but distinctive click of a suppressor turned towards Jennifer. Shooting the gun out of somebody's hand or even their arm (especially when moving) was more difficult then the average person would believe; the first shot hit the stock (he was grateful he wasn't using a bullpup) and the second two missed, though one of them did take a piece of his uniform (and maybe a bit of skin). He brought the weapon to point shoot position and fired without looking down the sights. The third man turned around as well and fired at Jennifer; he was still, like the driver, pretty dizzy from the grenade blast.

Meanwhile, the other Humvee stopped firing off into the woods when it heard gunshots and drove towards the source of the disturbance. Its disembarked passenger crept threw the woods, getting doubt's about going in alone; at least he had a light...

IC Tokiomi

"..." The Humvees had stopped. The gunners were firing off willy-nilly into the woods while the crews began entering the first. Gun ready to fire, he kept his sights trained on his targets. "What should I do," he thought as he consulted his acquired memories...

This mission wasn't turning out so well. It had originally even a simple stealth infiltration, but due to the hand of God (or something), the place was swarming with guards on high alert. While they didn't know that they were here, it was going to get a lot harder to advance. Bravo and Charlie had begun their diversion; it was up to Alpha to strike the decisive blow, but with guards coming their way, it was hard to do so without blowing their cover. "If I fire, I can take them out proactively, but I will announce my presence. Alternatively, I could ambush them..."

"Somebody's coming this way!" The girl across the hall from her whispered loudly to her as the footsteps grew louder. The valiant quest to retrieve the rest answers after hours had gone without a hitch up until thus moment; apparently, they had miscalculated the time it took for the teacher to travel to and from the washroom. "Do we run for it, or do we hide and hope she doesn't catch us?"

"No good! Run it again!" I grolwed in frustration as I looked at the results of yet another failed exercise. I had leaped our of cover to soon and had been rewarded for it with a barrage of simunition. My uniform now splattered with paint, I walked back to the start of the course. How would I outwit the turrets? Zanebono had apparently programmed them with the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox, so the slightest wrong would prompt them to immediately turn and send a barrage of paint flying at my face. When I tried running for it or shooting at them, I got shot, and throwing an object to distract them didn't work. When I trued waiting it out, I would end up sitting behind cover for over an hour. How would I solve this?

"... Mnemonic databases show no results. I guess the vest thing to do is wait for Harken or Starling to act, unless McCoy can't handle herself."

OOC Note: text in italics shows memories that Tokiomi copied from somebody else, bolded text is Vincent's memories

OOC: A much needed, and much delayed, post. I'll try and get caught up with my other characters this weekend.

IC:

"If she didn't want to come in, Mikhail, I doubt she'd still be at the door." The young woman noted, rolling her eyes slightly, and looking back to Alyssa. "Come on in, GI Jane. It's more comfortable; Mind the breakfast dishes, though."

That said, Tera turned and walked back into the apartment, doing her best to ignore the concrete shirt for now. She'd get Trinity to fix it after everything was sorted out here. The mutant's head swiveled about, looking to locate, and keep track of, both Aella and Trin; It was a rather difficult task, truth be told, even in such a small space.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Aella

I wrapped myself up in a blanket while I sat on the couch, watching the new person at the door curiously. I wondered what she wanted. She said she was with the SHIELD guys like Mikhail was so I decided I could trust her.

"Do you bring any cookies with you?" I figured it didn't hurt to ask.

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Shaman)

Jennifer would hear a sizzling noise and then the sound of sparks being emitted as a new player on the field teleported to directly behind her, holding onto the humvee carefully as his other hand snapped a stun baton to life. The taser end lit up like a Christmas tree, illuminating the voracious smile on Perish's face. He was seconds away from using his magic to take her down, but decided to quite kindly offer the path less taken.

"Now, you're kind of cute," he said, nearly losing his grip on the truck, "so I'm going to offer you the choice of surrendering. This is, of course, simply an option, but should you say no, I'm going to have to take you down and roast you on an open fire."

Shaman was a shorter fellow, and it was because of this that any gunfire fired at Jennifer would not hit him due to the fact that he stood behind her.

Edited by Al the Chicken Man

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Krystal

Clang! The sound of something small, heavy, and metallic bounced around inside the humvee. The driver of the humvee looked down to see a frag grenade right by his foot. Now how did that get there? The shattered glass indicated the driver's side window, and the woman with the wolf ears standing right outside it was probably the source. The driver then realised that this was how he was to die, killed by a werewolf with a frag grenade. There were lamer ways to die.

Krystal leaped away from the humvee, assault rifle in hand. She fired at the humvee as she backed off, either the bullets would kill the HYDRA soldiers or the grenade that was about to go off would.

Concequently it was the same humvee that Shaman had hitched a ride with, go figure.

OOC:

I'm going to respond to Last Son Amakusa post first since it takes places before Shaman arrives, Al the Chicken Man

IC:

Jennifer's first target went down with a small grunt as her bullet entered his back. Her other's had been missed. She completely missed her second target however. He raised his rifle and began firing at her. As the bullets flew towards her Jennifer responded with her enhanced reflexes and jumped to the side; rolling away from the two alive soldier's train of fire.

However one of the bullets managed to graze her leg somehow; tearing through her SHIELD cat-suit and splashing a bit of crimson against her blue skin. She stood now her yellow eyes flashing with anger as she grabbed a nearby tree-trunk using her enhanced strength she tossed it like a boomerang towards the second soldier who had hit her; hopefully she threw it fast enough to crush him.

She scattered several bullets then in the direction of the third soldier who was also firing at her. Bullets exploded in the snow around her as she dodged the best as she could.

It was then that several things happened at once. One, Jennifer heard a sizzling noise behind her then an unidentified noise. Must be a Hydra superhuman or else he wouldn't have been able to sneak up behind me.

Before Jennifer could retort however the humvee exploded from a grenade within. It was then Jennifer noticed her fellow SHIELD agent Krystal firing at the humvee and the soldiers.

Thank science I'm not alone. Jennifer did the only thing she could. She bent her knees and jumped. Using her enhanced strength and agility she sprung high in the air before landing near Krystal. She turned around to take in the person who had been standing behind her.

"Sorry but surrendering is not our mission objective." she then raised her silenced pistol at Shaman.

"There are two of us now and one of you, perhaps you should surrender yourself."

IC:

"Doubtful." Tera noted in response to Aella's question, cursing quietly as her currently-concrete-shirt restricted her movement. Not to mention how much it weighed. "SHIELD agents don't often bring such things with them."

"Trin, could you please fix my shirt?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

"I like my chances."

A bright flash was emitted from Shaman's hands as he closed his eyes, and if they looked at it (which by all logic they should've, as they had no warning) they would be temporarily blinded. And as soon as they did, he'd produced his own sidearm and fired at them both.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

Krystal let out what sounded like a yelp as the flash struck her in the eyes. She was unable to see, but her ears were functioning as perfectly as ever, her wolf-like ears heard Shaman about to fire his weapon, as well as the humvee accelerating rather quickly. Krystal did the only thing she could do, she barreled as far to her right as she could in an attempt to avoid both getting shot and run over. She remembered a couple trees were in that direction, that was about it.

IC:

Jennifer was instantly blinded. She had to act quick or she was dead. She jumped again; blinding upwards. She remembred the line of brances above since she'd been in these trees before surprising the soldiers. She hit a branch hard; the hit jarring her shoulder but she was able to latch on. Still blinded she attempted to shimmy her way across the branch.

OOC: So I'm confused about the whole humvee grenade thing. One the humvee that was near Jennifer's driver was already killed by Jennifer's hands and all three occupants were outside. Two I think you missed the part where Jennifer just attacked the two soldiers stil around in my last post.

I guess the driver humvee thing makes sense if this is the other humvee that was coming in that direction and it just pulled up with Shaman on top or something. And also grenades detonate pretty quickly I thought, wouldn't it have already exploded before he could drive anywhere?

OOC: Honestly it makes no sense to me either. Shall we just keep going?

Just before the explosion, Perish flashstepped out of the blast radius. With one last look to Rick, he watched the humvee explode.

The soldier's killer instinct kicked in as Jennifer ran away, but shimmying was slow and bullets were fast. He shot for her arms, hoping to incapacitate her and bring her in for questioning. All this time he kept an eye out for the werewolf, ready to re-aim and take her down.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC Ack, completely forgot about it again.

And yeah, I'm starting to lose track of stuff.

NPC Soldiers

The soldier whom had a tree branch thrown at him sidestepped too late, and the flying branch bent his elbow the wrong way and maybe cracked his forearm bones. The soldier whom was being shot at ducked and dodge, managing to miss the worst of the shots. Both of them attempted to retreat to the Humvee that was still intact.

NPC Humvees

The Humvee that had a grenade thrown in it sounded a big boom, with the windows and the doors flying off. Most of the Humvee stayed intact but a gas leak caused the whole the whole thing to catch fire.

IC Tokiomi

"Well, it appears that they require assistance." Tokiomi began making his way out of the woods, firing a few shots in the direction of the hostiles. Grenade loaded from earlier, he stepped to the border of the woods only to get jumped at by a HYDRA soldier with a broken arm. In panic, he accidentally pulled the trigger of his M203...

And promptly sent a grenade flying in the direction of the HYDRA base.

The blast distracted the hostile (because who wouldn't try to dodge if somebody fired a grenade in your general direction at point blank range), giving Tokiomi a much needed window of opportunity. Mental probes extended from his mind into the soldier's memory banks and began taking anything they could grab. Already, Tokiomi could start to feel his personality warping and molding to accommodate the new data it was receiving.

The soldier, caught off guard by the mental intrusion, reeled back, but before Tokiomi could strike a decisive blow, the second soldier gave a shout. Tokiomi quickly fired back a few shots and began moving quickly. Hopefully the soldier he had mentally assaulted had lost something vital to combat. He took a brief moment to glance at the smoke coming from the base. "Huh..."

NPC Machine gunner

Billy Bob was manning his Browning, firing like crazy at Persephone and Vivus. Then he noticed something flying towards him at great speed...

Boom.

Edited by Last Son Amakusa

IC: Skyra

"But why not? Cookies are so tas-" I paused abruptly when Tera's shirt changed into water and fell to the floor. Looking at Tera, I remembered what she had said about not wearing shirts and my face flushed a little.

Not sure what else to do I quickly tossed the blanket I'd wrapped myself in at Tera.

Shaman was right to keep a look out for Krystal. The wolf mutant had taken cover behind some trees as she waited for her vision to recover. The pain in her left arm indicated that she'd taken a hit, but that wasn't much of a concern at the moment, her super hearing indicated that Jennifer was in trouble.

Cocking her weapon, she peered around the tree trunk and fired in Shaman's general direction, she just needed to distract him long enough for Jennifer to get away.

IC: TLAW-001 Vivus

Keeping up his evasive maneuvers, the red android did everything possible to avoid or block fire coming from nearly every direction imaginable from various sources. Upon hearing Persephone's question, the android paused to think, though not to move. "Uhhh that'd take a lot of energy, more than I'm used to outputting." he told Persephone. "I can try to build that energy up, but that'd leave me a sitting duck in the meantime. You'd have to keep me from not getting blown to bits." the android activated his back up solar reactor to work in tandem with his fusion reactor, to hopefully build up that amount of energy necessary for Persephone's plan.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Lilliana

"Yep, the Ice Queen isn't afraid to cause a little frost bite." Lilliana chuckled as she overheard Alec's conversation with the other dimension girl.

She set the box down and sighed. "That's the last one. Thank you for the help." She said with a soft smile. "Go on out and enjoy yourselves, I've got some work to do."

IC:

"..."

"Not quite what I meant, Trin." The young martial artist managed, trying to maintain as much of a calm, unruffled demeanor as she could. She nodded appreciatively to Aella as she caught the blanket, wrapping it tightly about herself as she took a seat on the couch, attempting to keep the red out of her face. That done, she looked at Alyssa patiently.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Jennifer had barely seen the tree impact the soldier and broken his arm earlier. She clung to the branch as the Hydra caster began shooting at her. A bullet tore into the branch and another flew past her right arm; cutting a groove into the side of her flesh but not going through her arm or burying itself inside.

The blue-skinned mutant bit her lip at the red hot pain but was forced to ignore it; she had to act now or she was done for. She swung herself off the branch and onto another and repeated this process as she hopped away from the battle like Tarzan, her bare feet clutching the branches beneath her as she advanced as far from the fray as she could.

Jennifer pushed herself against a large tree trunk and sucked in a breath. In the distance she could see red flame from the humvee that Krystal had unleashed a grenade in. That means there is only one soldier left, an empty humvee and this magic user. Jennifer thought.

The magic user posed a challenge. He seemed capable and good at long range, Jennifer was a pretty good shot but she was strong and fast; she was better up close at doing damage. She wasn't sure what other tricks she had up his sleeve.

First thing first she needed to stop the bleeding on her wounds. It was nice having hands that could heat up thanks to her mutation. Jennifer pressed the palm of her hand to the wound on her arm and focused her heating power. She cringed as she cauterized the wound herself before doing the same to the wound on her leg.

Jennifer activated the almost invisible head-set she was wearing and sent out a message on the COM for all the SHIELD agents in the area.

"This is agent McCoy, agent Starling and I have run into a powerful Hydra superhuman in the woods, we are in a tough situation. As for Harken and Sam I haven't seen then since we attacked the base, I am assuming they are MIA or captured. I need a way into the base Persephone and Vivus me and Starling might need assistance, a dog fight in the woods doesn't get us the vital information we need."

Jennifer then ended that COM channel and contacted Krystal. "We need to find a way to take this guy down, I'm going to try to distract him do you think you can run up and gut or gun him down?"

She then turned back to the battle and this time dropped to the snow below. She crept through the woods slowly nearing the battle. She soon saw the magic user standing near a tree where Krystal was shooting at him; she hid behind the tree herself and waited to see what would happen next.

OOC: Anyone remember Harken's player name? Thinking of PMing him

Edited by Flex Till Death

Luckily, Perish's "general direction" was a bit off of "spot on" and the bullet flew past him. He flashstepped into the forest a ways behind Krystal, taking a second to catch his breath before revealing his position. He loaded another clip into his gun and fired at the werewolf's back. The other mutant was nowhere to be seen, but he reasoned that she would be back. He crouched, diving into the bushes after shooting at Krystal.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Vivus needed his cover. There were troops and humvees heading into the forest that needed to be lured away from Sneaky Monkey. Jennifer needed an entry point. More guards needed to be drawn out from the base...

Persephone's options were looking limited. Would she have to switch to lethal force?

She knew that, technically, there was no restriction on it. And she was sure most of her team-mates would raise an eyebrow at her reluctance to use it, especially given how much firepower she was packing. But...she just didn't like killing things. How could she take life, her life, her team-mates lives, even the HYDRA goons' lives, for granted? Life was amazing. And it constantly surprised Persephone how little care some people seemed to take for theirs. She could get away with diving into battle, if she got busted up then she could just be put back together again. It was entirely possible that, as long as she could replace parts that wore out, she was sort of immortal. And the only family members she'd have were ones she might build herself.

That gunner she'd whipped out a humvee turret, did he have a family? If she'd pulled hard enough or he'd hit the ground with enough force, would she have taken someone's husband, someone's father?

It was hard, sometimes, trying not to be just the machine she technically was. To think her actions through rather than just obey whatever instructions were inputted into her. It was one of the reasons she'd suggested a plan for this mission, to show she could take the initiative. But it was rapidly turning into a fiasco so, really, what had she proven?

It was with no little regret that she made her decision. Things needed to escalate. Time to take off the kid gloves.

Hovering over Vivus to draw fire and cover him from all angles, she fired up plasma energy around her hands and cut loose with two sizzling beams. No loose streams these, where most of the heat dissipated into the air. These were thermal lances, much thinner and more focused, aimed directly at the humvees. She was going for the engines, trying to ignite the gasoline in their tanks or simply melt their engines. The maser on her arm glowed as she fired a beam from that too, making a sweeping gesture at a cluster of gunmen, the glowing ray of powerful microwaves intended to shear the flesh from their legs. And the micromissile batteries in her shoulders cut loose with a spray of hissing projectiles, hornets leaving a nest, that screamed towards guards and vehicles alike to erupt in clouds of blinding light, deafening sound and flying, glowing shrapnel. The heat from her attacks and slipstreams from the missiles made her ponytail whip and flail around her head.

Come HYDRA, Persephone thought to herself, come see this angel of fire you have challenged. See her and burn.

IC: "Anything I can help with, bosswoman?" Alec asked, "I am a first class underling and at your disposal."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Now that Tera had the blanket I'd been using, I was cold. I decided to snuggle next to her.

The moment Krystal heard movement behind her she dived down, she heard the bullets whiz past her from above as she scrambled away. She would have responded to Jennifer, but she was too busy trying to avoid getting shot.

Clearly the shoot and run strategy wasn't going to work with this guy, so Krystal decided to take another approach, the sound of cracking and popping was heard as her whole body began to morph, fur spreading across her body as she became more animal and less human. She retained a bipedal form, but she now had more of a wolf-like face and muzzle and she was covered in fur, her muscles were a bit bigger as well. She holstered the assault rifle onto her side as her hands became clawed, the weapon was no longer practical for what she was about to do.

Shaman was in some bushes nearby, Krystal could easily detect scent, not to mention hear his breathing. He was her prey now.

With a growl she charged toward the bushes, rushing into them at an alarming speed, her intent was clear, pin him down and then incapacitate him.

OOC: Using info from Krystal's profile :)

Going feral was a dire, dire mistake. When Krystal turned into a beast, her strength of mind slipped away, leaving her extremely vulnerable to Shaman's Disorientation. He didn't know these specifics, but he put two and two together and realized she probably wouldn't have full control over her mental faculties as a wolf. The sound he conjured was something like a siren wobbling between wavelengths, and all who heard it became quite confused for various degrees depending on their strength of mind. He pulled out his gun and fired for her shoulder, hoping to put her down but not kill her so that she could be taken prisoner and questioned.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: .....butterscotch!

As Krystal heard the sound she stumbled and lost her footing, crashing onto the ground, the sound was...well disorienting...where was it coming from? Then she remembered she'd been after a HYDRA soldier...where was he?

Krystal yelped like a dog in pain as a bullet slammed into her shoulder, knocking her backwards. The armor she was wearing however prevented the bullet from penetrating her, though her shoulder was definitely bruised. The pain however, the pain gave her something to focus on, be angry about, when she got enraged there was little that could keep her down. With a growl she leaped up with surprising speed, lunging at Shaman, looking about ready to take a bite into his shoulder if she could. She was essentially a confused, angry wolf, lashing out at the closest unfortunate soul she could find.

IC: TLAW-001 Vivus

The electricity kept building up as Vivus stayed still kneeling on the ground, building up his charge as much as he could. Soon, he passed the amount of energy he usually kept at once. Feels... Tingly. the android thought to himself, as he had a feeling he'd be feeling more than tingly quite soon. Looking up, he observed as Persephone sent a stream of burning plasma at the Humvees, her ponytail whipping from side to side. Huh. If there was ever a role model to me.... Vivus thought to himself as he smiled. She could take on the world like that.

Vivus turned away to scan the area, and among the chaos found Krystal engaged with a HYDRA agent who seemed to be giving her some trouble. Cursing to himself, the android reached for a stun grenade, ready to toss it if he needed to.

OOC: If that is not possible for him to see the battle, let me know and I'll edit.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC Tokiomi

"That metahuman is giving my teammates some issues," Tokiomi mused to himself. The (presumably) HYDRA trooper had displayed a wide range of powers; mutants rarely had more than two mutations so this person might be an aritificial mutate. Or maybe he simply had one power that could manifest itself in many forms. "Hm..."

A few shots from his carbine and some random memory stirring disoriented the last soldier enough for Tokiomi to walk psst him; he debated shoving his knife through the soldier's neck but decided he might be of better use as a brainwashed minion down the line. "He could be useful." Settling for a whack from his gun, he took cover behind the enemy Humvee and focused on the metahuman's (Perish's) mind. He started to attempt to breach Shaman's mind, but he was surprised by the broken arm soldier.

Fortunately, the hostile wasn't able to do much, so Tokiomi was able to armbar him and throw him against the Humvee; this one he did stab in the neck. Muttering something about how this distraction might prove fatal, he resumed his mental infiltration and retreated into the woods. A preliminary mind scan was in order; once he had an affirmation of this person's identity, he could decide his next course of action. "Who are you..."

IC Reyson

"Sir, our ground forces have encountered more hostiles in the nearby woods." "Have we got a clear visual?" Reyson asked the minion. "No sir; almost all the forces we sent in that direction have been eliminated. Only Perish is left." Reyson sighed and said: "Get the helicopter to provide me with live camera coverage. As well, get the machine gunners to fire at the woods-"

Reyson paused as he heard a muffled boom. "Did something hit the base?" He wondered aloud and checked the structural integrity. "... Okay, walls are still fine, but we lost a machine gun nest. Keep my previous orders, and get some snipers out there as well." As his lieutenant relayed his commands, Reyson took a moment to throw up. "All this smoke is killing me!" he silently complained. "I got the high-piwer electric motors from the 31st century and nearly had my head bashed in to do so, and the Skull only used them for the Sleepers? Guh..."

OOC NPCs coming next post. Sorry TPTI and JiMing.

Edited by Last Son Amakusa

Perish waited until the very last second before teleporting through his opponent, Krystal's lunge passing through empty air. He suddenly appeared directly in front of Tokiomi (whose mental advances he'd ignored) and fired at his head without warning.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Alyssa shook her head. "Cookies aren't a thing I normally carry, unfortunately. A while ago I would have known-"

She shook her head and responded to Mikhail's invitation. "Nevermind. Yes, thank you."

A step forward and she was inside. "I've... I've been tasked with your case." It was plain she was nervous from the way her eyes kept moving around. "Command thought it would be better to have an agent closer to your age to help you adjust to life out here."

"So, they've assigned us housing and training facilities on the Helicarrier. You too," she added, turning to the girl who was currently dressed in a concrete shirt. "They thought it unwise to split you three up. Provided you want to come-"

And then the shirt incident happened. Alyssa's cheeks turned a little bit red but she just smirked a bit.

"And how could you resist?"

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

The SHIELD lady was talking about something called a Helicarrier and some training facilities. I didn't really know what those were but if Trin and Tera were coming too then it seemed like it be fun.

"Will there be cookies there?"

IC: Mikhail

"It appears to be a wise decision," said Mikhail, his gaze averted from the girls on the couch. "Had there not been any further orders, I would have attempted to place them under my care, but if the Helicarrier is to be the optimal lodging, then I suppose they can live there."

While the SHIELD agent and lightning-wielder was not exactly an overly emotional man, the short time he had spent with the girls had endeared him to them, especially Trinity (although it could be argued that he simply saw shades of himself in the girl, whose situation was quite similar to his). It would be disappointing to see them go, but if the higher-ups demanded that such would be the case, then it looked like he couldn't really do much to argue the decision.

Although ...

"Wouldn't living somewhere other than the Helicarrier be better for adjusting to the world?" he asked, training his eyes on his fellow agent. "The Helicarrier, while far more secure, is not exactly a place of great normalcy."

IC:

"Where they go, I go." Tera stated firmly, doing her absolute best to ignore the incident regarding her shirt, and pretend that nothing was amiss. When Alyssa was speaking, however, her gaze was piercing and apprising, though not unkind. As she finished her first statement, before commencing her second, the martial artist's voice took on an edge of steel.

"That said, you referred to 'training facilities'. Pardon me, but my life has not led me to trust agencies with acronyms. If your superiors attempt to turn these girls into weapons, I will give you helI."

fK5oqYf.jpg