BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (Edubard, Ta-Koro):

"And by the end of it, you definitely showed that guy that were about as useful in a fight as a fat pigeon," Edubard replied. "Add on to the fact that you were limper than a bad salami and didn't retain any honour after the end of it, and I can't help but use it against you when you try to mess with me."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Jin)

"Yeah, but I didn't exactly keep tabs on 'em after we split. None of us did."

Except Brykon. We'd stayed together for some reason, keeping on keeping on after everything'd gone to karz in a basket. But now he was gone too. Everyone ditched eventually. This island never seemed big until you were trying to find someone: the jungles and deserts were full of old names and forgotten people, whole archaeological digs of faces that nobody knew anymore. 

IC: Naohi [Ta-Koro {Streets} ]

This place, she just decided, was the most amazing place in the world! so many places to see, so many diverse people filling its streets, so much heat and glow from various volcanic cracks, accompanied by the ocasional spurt of smoke and ash.

This moment here, in these sweltering streets, was easily the best moment of her life! well, the best moment of her lifer after she washed up on a beach with no memory of her life!

she couldn't contain her excitme- oh hey wait,

where'd the green guy go?

OOC: Interacting with Naohi. Your character reminds me of Loganto in terms of looks.

IC (As Fupa): The Lesterin of jungle stood on the sandy beach of Ta-Wahi. *What happened over there...* Fupa thought as she took in the sight of the charred forest. He walked across the soft grains of sand, horrified by the burnt trees and soot. "Who would burn down an entire forest..." The jungle Lesterin felt disgust at the ashes underneath her feet and couldn't stop looking at the scorched bark. Eventually, she reached the gate and was granted access by the guards. "The sweltering heat is awful... I feel like a wilting flower..." Fupa looked at the city, amazed by the sight of it all. The jungle Lesterin spotted a Le-Matoran and spoke to it. "Sorry to bother you, but what is this place called?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

"Sorry to bother you, but what is this place called?"

IC: Naohi [Ta-Koro {streets} ]

She wheeled around to answer the stranger's question with her usual smile, but found that smile fading as her mind drew blank,

"Iiiiiiiii... Don't know, honestly." She made a face at her own blunder, and tried her best to look for clues, "Well," She continued, "There is an awful lot of fire and lava, if I had to guess," She looked back at the lesterin before speaking again, "I'd say it's probably a volcano!"

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC (As Fupa): "Well, I can see... The volcano from here." Replied the bigender Lesterin as she looked up. His throat felt pretty dry and it was getting difficult to speak. "Hey, want to go find some water?" She asked the Le-Matoran.

Edited by Liuth

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC (Edubard, Ta-Koro):

"Idiots? How rude. Gunner, I must say, the quality of companionship you're picking up is quite lacking nowadays," Edubard said in a reproachful tone, although it was obviously directed more at Elkau than Gunner. He turned to the Vortixx, frowning.

"There's a problem with what you're wanting. There is no explanation for how you got here. You washed up on the beach out of nowhere. Great. That's been happening for years now and nobody has really known why. It's just what happens. Get over it, because you're not going to find an answer." A little harsh to say, but it was true. Then he gestured back to the beach, to lead in to his next comment.

"As for us representing the island? No. There are far too many people on this island for us to represent it. But if you wish to leave, go ahead. I'm sure you can build a nice raft and float away on the same beach you first washed up on. But, honestly...calling us idiots? You need to learn to get a hold of your temper, before you find somebody a little less forgiving than the two of us. Insults like that can get you into duels for your honour, and honestly, you don't look like you'd last five minutes in a real duel. So be a little more careful and a little more polite, alright?"

profiles i guess

IC (Edubard, Ta-Koro):

Edubard didn't miss the random spark, and given how annoyed the Vortixx was acting, and how often he'd dealt with far worse scum over his life, he stepped back and had his sword out and in a high guard nearly as fast as the Vortixx could blink. He eyed Elkau warily, and the staff as well.

"Welcome home," he replied. "You'll learn the lay of the land soon enough. We all have. Regardless, at least you've left out the random insults towards us specifically, but you're still acting snide and not particularly polite. Keep working at it, though, I'm sure you'll have it down soon enough."

Edited by Grochi of Potoos

profiles i guess

Elkau - Ta-Koro

"I have no idea why this is happening"

He said shaking the staff to try and get it to stop.

"I'm not sure if I want any trouble but this might not end well"

Then two parts of the top of the staff started to spin, electricity started to spin around the staff.

It's time to move on.

IC: Ril

"Placard. You know, those things rich people put their faces on?"

IC:

Deadpan, I moved one hand over the top of my head, making a "whoosh"-ing sound all the while.

IC:

"Though, you might want to destroy it away from the village," I suggested. "Just in case something blows up."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly rounded a corner, and first saw Solvi. "Sol-!" However, her grin faltered as she saw newbie nearby, and promptly did an about-turn, and began to walk away once more, especially when she noticed the look on the other Toa's face. Oh, sure Elly, pick the exact time Solvi's back, except she's talking with rookie...

IC (Edubard, Ta-Koro):

"Most likely in the hands of the Ta-Koro Guard," Edubard responded, shaking his head in annoyance. "Listen, the lava flows really aren't that dangerous. Just toss the bloody thing out into one if you're looking to destroy it, you don't have to stand that near to it. And they don't overflow particularly often, despite the jokes I was making."

profiles i guess

IC: He sighed a little and nodded, ashamed to admit it. "Yeah, she pulled that Taku Wash thing on m--"

"Sol-!" 

A pause. Gold met pink once again, and the former narrowed triumphantly.

There you are.

"Hey!" he called at her rapidly retreating form, speeding up into that same storming stride he'd showcased on the streets earlier.

And then she'd rounded the corner again, and he broke into a run. He was not letting her out of this. Nuh-uh. No way.

"HEY!"

Edited by Tsumugu Kinagise

helo frens

IC (Edubard, Ta-Koro):

"I never said they overflowed particularly often," Edubard said, raising one eybrow in a gesture of annoyed curiosity while his voice was obviously exasperated. "If you're incapable of understanding humour or jokes, well, that's not my fault."

profiles i guess

-==IC: Elly==-

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.

Elly was getting the Karzahni out of there, and dodged around another corner as Jol tried to catch up. She had the advantage of having had to do this before, and therefore, had to navigate the hallways easily to escape trouble. The pink armoured Toa tried to dodge around to get back to Solvi while losing Jol in the process; though she had to admit, she wasn't sure how that'd actually work out.