BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Mirra and Wisp.

"Ah... Okay." Mirra wasn't sure what to make of that.

"Well, ah, welcome to Ga-Koro, anyway." Wisp said uncertainly.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (Leah(Ayiwah):

A lot was going on at the same time, too much for the Toa Maru of water to keep track of all at once. At least in her current state. Colours danced in her field of vision, thanks to the aura's displayed to her, courtesy of her mask. Her muscles still screamed for more rest and her bo-staff, Toa-tool that it was, right now served mostly as a tool to keep from stumbling. But she didn't let that fact on.

And while the group was mostly just talking and chatting and, surprisingly, quite openly exchanging information about their two people's abilities and weaknesses, they were still steadily moving through the village until they finally made it to the large floating pad that Nokama's hut was built upon. 

"And here we are. This is the centre of the village and our late Turaga's home." the Toa Maru said. "You are invited to come in, there is enough room, but we can stay outside and talk here."

She looked at the Dasaka, waiting for their answer. The commodore's expression remained unchanged for a few seconds. While Leah couldn't hear it, the shore party was privy to the mental conversation going on.

:I'd rather we discuss our business inside.: Ayiwah said, her thoughts directed at Hanako. :But the decision is yours, mylady.:

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Soraya [Ga-Koro]

"He can usually tell better than I. You have no idea how often that has saved me some explaining."

"So what I'm hearing is, at any given time you're one strategically-placed treat from a diplomatic incident?" Soraya grinned.  "You're lucky we're all upstanding, honest folks.  Someone of less staunch moral fiber might get the cooks to slip last night's leftovers into say, a random Menti's pocket."

Snark aside, it looked like they'd reached their destination.  (She could have sworn someone yelled something about dropping pants off in the distance while they were walking. If that was normal around here, she was really looking forward to meeting whoever was in charge.)

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC: (Mura/Ga-Koro)

The Su-Matoran looked over to where Kalyss had appeared.

"Uh, yeah...here..."

OOC: Sorry 'bout the wait! I get ahead of myself sometimes. Worries me that the other guys I need to leave with haven't posted in forever...

IC: Kalyss looked down at the su-matoran; Mura seemed shaken. "What happened to you? You look like you saw a rahkshi or something."

Casanuva smiled slightly, shaking his head. The diplomats were starting to do boring stuff. And leaving. There were still some of the outsiders around the landing, mingling, of course. Casanuva looked around. These weeks had been stressful, he realized. Ba-Toa (plural, even!) trying to kill him, his teammates, the burn, dealing with people... he needed to relax for a while, blow off some steam. And hey, these visitors were, if his eyes didn't mistake him, all female. It was practically his duty to give someone an interesting story to tell when they made it back home. The Fa-Toa straightened his mask, cleared his throat, and scanned the crowd for the toa-sized ones, Menti they were called?

Time to make some personal first contact.

OOC: Alright, which Menti player wants to be on the other side of another diplomatic incident?

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

[Ga-Koro, Center of Town]

“I can walk home by myself,” Talli said.

She turned away from the two of them, avoiding Tarkah’s gaze.  Breath deeply, don’t think about it.

“They’ll be expecting me back.”

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

cRV6S.gif Xkd0W.gif 714BB.gif PUz8u.gif jT9A4.gif xIenl.gif 07gAj.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC:

Soraph turned her head at the sound of someone clearing their throat.

It was one of the islands Menti, or Toa, she remembered, though what element he controlled was beyond her. There were so many here, each associated with a different color, it was hard to keep track. Well, she thought, he clearly wants some attention, and considering this is a diplomatic mission, best to be polite and give it to him.

"Hello there" Soraph said with a friendly smile to Casanuva.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC - Tarkah [Center of Town]:

Tarkah scratched his cheek before turning back to his older companion. He remained blissfully unaware of his own faux pas and glanced briefly towards the harbor.

"W-Well, I suppose we should be off then?"

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Vesun

Yes, I came by canister. Well... I crashed it here. But I suppose I should count my blessings - at least I didn't fall apart on the way here. Vesun gently regained control of the dream-body and picked up another memory. Are we going to have to do this for every one? he asked.

Well, never mind. However it's done, let's get on with it. He dove into the memory.

This memory was a person. A friend, he had a friend back home! He pushed deeper, and more details began to emerge. They had fought together - something, somehow - and they seemed to get along very well. He began to remember a shape, a color. There was... blue, with some gold as well. His friend had fought well, by changing his own body. Of course, Vesun thought. He was a shapeshifter. He paused as he thought harder, and finally seemed to triumph. Sarakh! That was his name. How could I forget him? A Rahkshi of Shapeshifting.

Vesun was too caught up to notice, but Vakua was surprised that in every fragment of memory, the two friends were alone. What's more, the environment seemed fuzzier and darker than before. Vesun charged forward, though, snatching at memories as they passed. Each brought him a little more of his life back, but Vakua still couldn't help but see that the world was getting darker around them.

I'm looking for a memory of my mission, Vesun told Vakua. It was very important. Can you help me?

OOC: Done with coursework, so LETS DO THIS

IC: I will try. The memories are getting worse, though, whatever is causing the problem is close.

OOC: Sorry for the delay. Coursework here, too. Curse you, engineering school!

Vesun looked around his dream-space. He reached out towards the memories swirling around him, and plucked one out of the air. Again he descended inside the memory.

Sarakh, his Rahkshi friend, had entered - this must have been his house. His friend spoke. "Vesun! Vesun, something's happened."

Quite suddenly, the surroundings got very dark. Vesun could barely make out the shape of the Rahkshi. The whole memory seemed to slow down."There's... been..." the sound trailed off. Sarakh's eyes glowed bright, and floated upwards. Vesun couldn't see the Rahkshi's body anymore. The two eyes split into four and began to swirl around Vesun. With a sound of howling wind, Sarakh's voice returned - but it wasn't Sarakh anymore. "Eyes in the dark, two siblings sundered..."

Vesun shook his head. This was familiar - a dream he'd had every time he'd slept since his arrival. It was not a pleasant one, and now it scared him more than ever.

"The void in the void brings heroes from thunder."

Vesun began to panic. Vakua could feel it as well, being merged with Vesun. If he held onto the bond, the panic would spill over to him as well, and in that chaotic state, he risked serious damage to both their minds.

BZPRPG Profile: Vesun.

Subtlety is more powerful than strength.

IC: Soraya [Ga-Koro]

"He can usually tell better than I. You have no idea how often that has saved me some explaining."

"So what I'm hearing is, at any given time you're one strategically-placed treat from a diplomatic incident?" Soraya grinned.  "You're lucky we're all upstanding, honest folks.  Someone of less staunch moral fiber might get the cooks to slip last night's leftovers into say, a random Menti's pocket."

Snark aside, it looked like they'd reached their destination.  (She could have sworn someone yelled something about dropping pants off in the distance while they were walking. If that was normal around here, she was really looking forward to meeting whoever was in charge.)

IC Girah

He chuckled at the sarcasm, but this was far from his first cynical rodeo. "Well, my alternative is to have Budge absent. I might do some pretty crazy things if that were the case. Like jumping off buildings or boarding exotic vessels without permission or almost ruining the entire economy of a newly-discovered culture."

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Casanuva blinked before turning to face the Menti. "Hello!" he said, somewhat caught off guard. Typical of him, he thought, to look through a sea of answers only to miss the most beautiful one beside him. This one seemed practically constructed to be perfect, which he could see even though she was draped in cloth. The outsiders seemed to have a strange obsession with wearing it; Casanuva remembered how he and Skorm had got into a wrestling match in training when he made fun of the Ba-Toa's cloak. He decided against making any remarks on it at this time. There was plenty other topics of conversation at hand. He put on his most charming smile.

"I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you. I'm Casanuva, Toa of Magnetism."

Vakua didn't have any power to affect minds, not like he would need to forcibly calm Vesun down. He could feel the tendrils of panic leaking into his mind. Vakua wracked his mind for positive memories to calm the Ba-Toa down; he found the successes in his training, whether he had witnessed it or accomplished it himself. Kalyss speeding through a tunnel, breaking records; Casanuva and Zueya coordinating their powers in a beautiful display, Vakua shattering his first target, Skorm, as he once was, emerging victorious from a final test, smashing fists while laughing with... someone? He didn't recognize him, and he didn't have time to contemplate. Finally, he searched out the time when Aelied had met them all, and called them his brothers and sisters, telling them he was proud to call them Toa.

Vesun could feel Vakua's good memories pushing at the edges of this nightmare. The memories were alien to him, though, and had little effect. His fear grew and he began to lose control. In his mind, reality itself bent to Vesun's will. Shapes and spaces began to twist, and Vakua felt himself contorted by the panic spreading through the dream-space. In the chaos, Vesun and Vakua were torn apart from the same body, and in an instant, the whole vision faded. Vesun woke up, falling onto his back and breathing heavily. Slowly, as he saw the real world around him, he calmed. He gathered enough control to sit back up and look over to Vakua. "Vakua? Are you all right?"

IC: Vakua nodded, slowly. His mind was still reeling, but otherwise, he was fine.

I am just a little frazzled, that is all. Did it help?

Kalyss looked back to the pair. "Well, if Vakua is done over there, we just need to do some other stuff to get ready. Then we are apparently going to Ta-Koro."

IC: Mirra and Wisp.

"What do we do?" Wisp repeated the question.

"Not a whole lot," Mirra cut in, "we're waiting for some friends, then we're leaving."

"There are some foreign dignitaries who showed up in a submarine," Wisp added, "following them around and gawking at them seems to be what everyone is doing these days." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vesun stood up, offering his hand to help Vakua up as well. He took a moment of reflection before answering Vakua's question. "I think... we got somewhere. I remember Sarakh now. But not everything. More importantly, though, I don't feel my memory decaying anymore. We didn't cure the amnesia, but I think we stopped it from spreading."

He looked over at Kirgan. "Thank you for watching over us, Kirgan."

IC:

"Magnetism? Now, that's interesting" Soraph began. "Makes me wonder what you people here don't have an element for. Oh, I'm Soraph by the way, of clan Vilda. Likewise, it's a pleasure." Casanuva? Soraph thought she'd heard someone mention that name earlier on, but with everything going on and so much to see, it was difficult to remember. The strangest thing though was that this Toa was only familiar - the way he held himself, that almost too good to be true smile.

"I'm sorry, but usIs there anything in particular I can help you with Casanuva, something you'd like to know? Or have you just come to goggle at us?" she joked with a grin. 

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Casanuva chuckled. "The only thing I need is to get to know you better. I can't say I'm familiar with Clan Vilda, who are they, if you don't mind my asking?"

Vakua took Vesun's hand and was pulled to his feet. I'm sorry I couldn't do more, but stopping any further damage is better than nothing. The De-Toa rubbed his forehead, trying to ease out the negative emotions. It didn't work.

Kalyss walked over and put a hand on Vakua's shoulder. "Well, looks like you're done. How'd it go?"

Not as good as I hoped, but adequate. I stopped the decay, but the amnesia is still there.

Kalyss thought for a moment, before responding mentally. Amnesia? Any insights into ours?

Negative. Though I do not particularly want to. I think our memories were suppressed so we would not reveal anything. We may have been sent to help, but think about it: if our homeland sent us here, with an unknown mission and erasing our memories, there must be a reason.

IC:

"I'm sorry, but is there anything in particular I can help you with Casanuva, something you'd like to know? Or have you just come to goggle at us?" she joked with a grin. 

IC: Casanuva chuckled. "The only thing I need is to get to know you better. I can't say I'm familiar with Clan Vilda, who are they, if you don't mind my asking?"

IC: Vilda Mako (Ga-Koro, Dasaka Envoy)

Suddenly, Soraph and Casanuva would find their "conversation" interrupted by a flash of feathers rushing past the Toa before settling on the Menti's shoulder. Kama squawked at Soraph with apparent urgency.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: While Soraph was distracted, Casanuva shot a dirty look at the rahi while waving feathers out of his face. Feeling out, he sensed the bird's innate magnetic field, which told it north.

"I'm going to guess they have something to do with rahi?"

IC:

Soraph ran a finger down Kama's back, cooing lightly to calm down the friendly bird. 

"Yes" she told Casanuva. "Back in Kentoku, the fauna and flora are much more limited and found mostly on a single island. My clan, the Vilda, are their caretakers, ensuring the perpetuity of nature.  Birds and other animals are our natural friends.

"So, Casanuva, what is it you do exactly?"

Meanwhile, Soraph reached out to Kama's mind, trying to sense the reason for her sudden flight and urgency. They were all safe here, it didn't appear as if anything was wrong or would hurt the Dasaka. 

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Nature person. Good to know. Casanuva decided against mentioning the killer insect rahi.

"Well, that's somewhat of a complicated question. To be simple, I am a member of the Toa Kalta. We were deployed here on a mission, and in general we try to protect innocents."

Casanuva put his hands behind his head, contemplating. "As for what I do, I come up with some of the more... creative uses for our powers in conjunction with each other. I'm also one of our best fighters."

He furrowed his brow, and the smile disappeared as his eyes looked down. "The best, now that I think about it."

IC: Vilda Mako (Ga-Koro, Dasaka Envoy)

:Time's a-wasting and the Akiri's awaiting, we can talk with the locals later. I'll even help you pick out someone nice:

Kama had done her job perfectly, she just needed to grab Soraph's attention in a nonspecific manner so that nobody was looking my way when I ideatalked with Soraph.

This "Casanuva" fellow bore an attitude that I recognized in more than a few First Sons back on Kentoku, one in particular whose name need not be mentioned. Just the idea that he can walk up like he owns the place and act like he's entitled to something, it doesn't fly here.

'I just want to get to know you better'. Kid, even I can tell you that's not the kind of thing you say to women.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"What do you mean you were 'deployed' here? Who sent you?." Kama cawed loudly, prompting Soraph to try and reassure the bird again that they were safe here.

"And what do you mean by creative uses?" 

Noticing that the Toa's face had fallen and taken a more sombre appearance, Soraph was concerned. "Is everything ok. Did my question bring back any bad memories?"

:Time's a-wasting and the Akiri's awaiting, we can talk with the locals later. I'll even help you pick out someone nice:

​:The people in charge seem to be taking their time Mako. And Casanuva seems nice enough, plus there's something about him... I feel like I've met before. I know it's strange, but there can't be any harm in talking a little longer?:

:And are you sure you're not just jealous I'm talking to a younger, more attractive male?: Soraph asked, a warm and friendly tone resonating across the mental plane.

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: "Well, the thing with that is that I don't know who deployed us. We woke up on beaches around the island, our memories scrubbed of anything not our training. It wasn't perfect, but we don't remember where we came from. Only thing we remember is that we were matoran, Aelied chose us, and we were given Toa Stones. After that, we were trained together. Trained into the warriors we are today, all six of us, together."

Wait, six? Me, Kalyss, Vakua, Zueya. And Skorm. That's five. Was I counting Aelied? Oh well, doesn't matter.

"No, I'm fine. We... recently lost a brother. Skorm. Attacked us. Tried to murder us. Got away with killing a Marine, critically injured another."

He had absentmindedly got a few ball bearings and was turning them over in his hand.

IC: (Mura/Ga-Koro)

"Ta-Koro?!" Seeing Kalyys' expression, he realised that the outburst had been quite loud. "Sorry, but...um...weren't we supposed to be going to Ko?"

That...person from back in the street had wanted him to go to Ko-Koro, and if he didn't...something could happen.

The Kalta will protect me...

Are you sure they can?

Kathok

IC:

"I'm sorry to hear that to hear that." Soraph raised an arm and placed her hand on Casanuva's shoulder reassuringly. "I know what kind of damage that can do, when someone you consider family betrays you. In Kentoku, it can all too often."

​And I'll make sure Relisai pays for stealing my and mother's throne.

She tried to change the subject.

"So what pastimes do you all have around here? What do you do for fun?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Kalyss nodded. "It's on the way, anyway. Besides, Casanuva will throw another tantrum if he doesn't get his sword. After that, we could either take the tunnels to Onu-Koro, and from there to Ko-Wahi, or go directly there. Depends on who is coming."

Vakua shook off the remainder of his headache, and offered a hand to Vesun. My apologies you became involved in our... Skorm problem. I hope what we did was worth the trouble you went through.

Casanuva brightened up. "Well! In the brief time I was here, I was at the Great Takea. Didn't have time to do much there, but I hear they have good food, good drink, and if we could rope my brother Vakua in, good music."

Casanuva noticed she seemed slightly distracted, like she was holding two conversations at once, whilst paying attention to him. Not unlike when Vakua was communicating with someone. He decided to stay silent.

Vesun paused. He hadn't really thought about what to do now. He'd hoped to find his mission by now. Probably another return into his memories wouldn't do more.

"This island is troubled," he said to Kirgan. "I don't remember my mission... but I still have an obligation to help. As many Toa as you have here, you still seem to be in need of more."

He turned to Vakua. "I chose to involve myself; I could have avoided the whole battle if I'd wanted to. But that would not have been an action worthy of a Toa. Besides, I needed to make sure you were safe." He hesitated as he had an idea. "I don't suppose I could join you? You are missing a Toa since Skorm is running loose."

IC:

"Is it now? I'm flattered."

Soraph continued to stroke Kama, her head tilting to one side as she appeared to consider the offer. 

"I'm busy now, we still have to work out some diplomatic things with your Akiri. Why don't you come find me afterwards and show me around? I have to say, I kind of what to see that magnetism of yours."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?