BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (Tazera)

Tazera, of course, was ready at Ayiwah's side, clad in her sleek dress-coat. She stood stoically ramrod-straight, but could not prevent a shiver of excitement from running down her spine and all the way into her fingers and toes.

The new world.

IC (Dakte)

The Ageru man stood motionless on the bridge, staring out at the glittering lights of the alien village.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: "How does one theoretically hug? Is it like a metaphorical hug? Moreover, what exactly constitutes a metaphorical hug in the first place at that? A physical gesture of that sort of intimacy and trust is hard to replicate with words alone..." Sudo pointed out, bringing a thoughtful hand to his chin as he turned his head skywards, gazing up at the cloudless skies before tilting his head back at a quirky angle towards the rest of the group, gaze settling upon the Angler.

"What would your take on it be?"

IC: Wherya (Ga-Koro, Docks)

"What he said" I admitted, with a nod in Sudo's direction. I was curious about what the Lesterin meant by theoretical hugging.

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

After the Commodore's speech, I took a moment to look out on our place of arrival, Kama once again back in her usual spot on my shoulder.

Looking at what I'd been told was called Ga-Koro, I was reminded of several small Saihoko villages I'd occasionally passed through while touring the archipelago, though I had to admit the water lillies were a nice touch.

A lot of it looked familiar, right down to the apparent gender ratio and general color scheme, but both of those were obstructed both here and there.

I nodded, speaking more to myself as I mumbled "Yep, this place looks interesting alright"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Treize

"Boat first, fashion tips later," declared Treize.

The Fortune was docked nearby, but her vessel was not what the naval officer was going to take. Despite its small size in comparison to a number of other boats, it was technically a warship, and she wasn't going to greet some gaudy-looking possible scientists/engineers in one. What if some enterprising Onu-Matoran was on board the ... submersible boat thing (she was pretty sure that was what it was) and had installed lasers in it? She didn't want to lose another ship so soon.

That was why she was taking one of the smaller boats that was attached to her vessel.

"Come on Beynii," said the captain, plonking in.

Treize moved to untie the boat from the Fortune, pulling away the rope and dropping it next to her. She reached down to grab a paddle, passing it to her friend, before grabbing one for herself.

"Start rowing."

With those words, she pushed the boat away from the docks and slowly began to traverse towards the gaudy-looking boat-thing.

IC:

As befit Sinshi's duties, the Umbraline had followed close behind Lady Hanako, taking up a position on the opposite side of the emissary as Arisaka. She left her weapons in their sheathes, be they mental or physical, but she was prepared for their use. A swell of excitement rose from within her, giddy and overpowering, but it was tempered with caution. She stood beneath unfamiliar skies, and even the mental plane stood unnaturally quiet. These people, she could tell their minds were out there. Yet they did not inhabit the mental plane, the song of their souls did not resonate across the space between them.

It was... Strange.

Her eyes pivoted to the boat approaching, but she did not make a move, or a sound. The vessel was small, it was not likely to be of threat. The Commodore and the Lady, theirs was the duty of formal relations. She would leave it to them. Only if the occupants proved hostile would it become her duty.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Nunonu had joined the crowd watching the vehicle, admiring it with an engineer's curiosity.

--

IC: Angitu had successfully managed to clean the wound and the bleeding had stopped. 

He summoned his elemental power once more, focusing harder this time he conjured a metallic rod about the length of one of his legs. Using his makeshift cane to stand, Angitu watched with interest as he saw a small boat rowing towards the newcomers.

-Kongu Champion Gukko Rider

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

LEGO Universe Fan - BIONICLE Fan from 2001 - Discovered BZP in 2007

The boat stopped a mere metre away from the vessel. Treize suddenly realised that she didn't actually have any plans on what she would say to the crystal-wearing (now that she was closer, she could see their gaudy fashion choices) Toa and Matoran. What could she do, ask about what they were doing with the weird submersible boat? That would be awkward.

IC: Darien

Before Darien new it Treize had taken a boat out toward the submarine. "Oh dear..." They had no idea who these newcomers in the submarine were, could be dangerous, so he saw it as his duty to follow his fellow marine. 

Seeing as they'd already departed, Darien used his powers to create a makeshift raft and a paddle. With a little help from his Calix he was paddling at a rather efficient pace toward Treize.

"Are you sure poking it is a good idea?" Darien asked as he caught up to the others. 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"You two, be quiet while I try to think of something to say," whispered Treize. "Also Beynii don't prod the boat they're watching."

It was just her luck, having to deal with possible eccentric engineers and a crew member who wanted to prod the boat of said eccentric engineers who could likely take offence.

IC (Akimoto)

The crystal smith looked out on the village from the bridge, her eyes full of wonder. The village itself didn't look particularly different from many seaside villages back home (in fact, even the inhabitants didn't look as foreign as she had been led to believe), aside from the fact that all the huts floated on lily pads. The only odd thing was the silence on the mental plane: Aki could vaguely feel the villagers that crowded the docks, but their thoughts were silent. 

She bounced on the balls of her feet, anxious to get off the sub. It'd been a long trip.

IC: Kalyss blurred into sight next to Casanuva and Mura. "What? What's wrong?"

Casanuva pointed to the Marines. "Well, I think they complicate the problem."

If they are the authorities, I suggest we work with them. We are supposed to be on the same side.

Standing up, Casanuva approached Eleen with his hands raised, smiling. "Officer! I was just in the middle of saving my brother's life. How can the Toa Kalta help you today?"

Skorm carefully traced his way back to the recovering toa. There seemed to be a guard presence now; he carefully stepped around them as he walked towards his brother.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Mirra and Wisp.

"There!" Wisp spotted movement. Shadows fell where an unseen figure was walking around the guards, past the tiny lighstones Mirra had spread across the ground.

"Can you make the shot?" Mirra asked.

Wisp drew his crossbow. "Let's find out." he'd never tried shooting an invisible opponent before, but the shadows gave him a pretty good idea of where Skorm was.

He sighted, adjusted the aim, and fired at what he hoped was Skorm's chest or shoulders.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: (Hanako Herupa)

After taking that deep breath, I looked at the seaside town know as Ga-Koro. It seemed from what she could see it was comprised mostly of lily-pads, big and stable enough to support a variety of huts, and other buildings upon them. Combined with the weight of all of its people, it seemed much like a marvel of its own. I was surprised to see a small boat rowing out so soon after we emerged from the depths of the sea. I know Ayiwah could speak to them, but it was my responsibilities to make a good impression for my people. While I heard the previous expedition, had came upon this Koro, it was only for a short time, and relatively hush-hush. What we had done was like showing up to a party with a marching band, so of course I could see people in the streets of this village, staring at us, wondering what we would do next. I heard a clang, seeing that one of these matoran had struck our submersible with her oar, on the same boat there was a Toa and also another one on his own raft beside them. Perhaps they were emissaries from the village sent out to great us, either way it was important to make a good first impression. I avoided initially the dresses that I could have choose from, choosing my red handmaiden robes, albeit with a pin that Yumiwa had requested I wear. I keep the hood down and walked closer to those three beings who came so close to ship and waved to them. Finally having enough confidence to speak.

"Salutations! I am Hanako Herupa, Emissary of the Umbraline Empire and its Empress, Yumiwa Umbraline," I then motioned to Commodore Ayiwah. "This is Commodore Ayiwah Umbraline of the Imperial Navy and commander of this vessel, the Chisai Ryuu. We wish to make port in this village and ask permission to come ashore. We have spent many days traveling from our land, the Kentoku Archipelago. I apologize for any chaos our arrival may have caused. You have a truly beautiful port, I must say." I smiled, I kept my tone formal, but tried to avoid sounding stuffy. I was excited, but I had to kept formal, I wanted to ask them so many questions about this island, about themselves. This seemed like such grand adventure, I wanted to see what I could from, to fully immerse myself in the beauty of another culture.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Oh ... okay I did not expect that at all.

There were a lot of things that Treize could have prepared herself for, but the fact that these gaudy-looking beings and their submersible were emissaries for an empire from beyond the sea was not one of those things. She hadn't trained for any situations like this. What could she say? Was this a historic moment? She had absolutely no idea, but she needed one quickly. Her eyes rapidly flickered over to her colleagues and back to the two "Umbralines" that stood before her. As the highest-ranking member of the marines present, it was her responsibility to take the first steps in establishing diplomatic relations.

Composing herself, the Fortune's captain began to speak.

"We try to take pride in it," said Treize with a slight smile. "On behalf of Ga-koro, feel free to come on in."

Time to greet a foreign diplomat properly.

IC Girah: Girah had barely stepped off the small ferry that whisked him off to Ga-Koro when he spotted the submarine. All thoughts of finding a shipwright and reviving his dead dream of a trans-oceanic expedition vanished when he noticed the crew of this strange vessel.

Not Toa, not Matoran, nothing he had ever seen before.

And conversing with a Ga-Koro officer, a Toa in marine garb, and being introduced to the island?

There was a clatter as his pack dropped to the pack to the ground. He was NOT missing this. Not on his life, not on his safety. Quickly rounding the corner of his particular lilly paddock, Girah bolted down the floating street towards the floating ship, his Burnak close behind. Winding his way up to the top of a three-story, floating apartment, Girah was desperate for a better look. This was what his whole life was leading up to. A whole new people from a far off land, completely different from Mata Nui, with it's own culture and identity.

No doubt they were just as interested in his homeland. An exchange was needed. He would walk up to them and try to find the nearest diplomat of knowledge and embark on a tour. Yes! A tour! It would be perfect! An excellent way to show them the island and the people uopn it. And they would no doubt return the favor, in which case Girah would be first in line to go with them. His journal was and would be meticulous. Perhaps he should get a copy made for-

Wait, where had the floor gone?

Quickly coiling himself into a dive, working on instinct alone, Girah entered the water with a large SPLOOSH. Surfacing moments later, he comsidered for a moment. Deciding he meant to do that, Girah began to swim his way out to the boat, his Burnak grumbling about taking three flights only to see is partner dive off the edge. Girah was driven a bit mad with delight by the arrival of some intercontinental guests. As he swam, he bobbed up on occasion, laughing in wild, childlike delight uninhibited by good sense. As he halfed the distance, he called out "Hello! Welcome to Mata Nui! Hello!" with the widest grin he had ever mustered beaming on his face.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471