BIONICLE MAFIA IX: SENTINELS OF THE DARKENED SKIES

Voltex

...will hanging Snake kill Onarax? We don't know if lynching the Father's sibling (henceforth known as the Uncle) will kill the Father because the Father is under the Cloaker's protection, which may or may not protect against lynching -- Voltex has been pretty ambiguous about it so far.

bug_animated.gif

I know Lloyd's dead, I'm just joking around since that was his kill marker in the last game. =P3. Onarax was not hung last round, which is why he's still alive. Because everyone failed.4. Body armour was not used in the scene, and is more of a reference to his plot armour... However; think for a moment. What use was Canis' plot armour? To protect someone; correct? And what does the Cloaker do?5. Except that all of the things could have been stolen, since it was never refered to as anything of theirs. And since Onarax is confirmed to be the Father by process of elimination, that means that the energy gun at the very LEAST is stolen. So why not all of them?8. Unit isn't the killer, Unit is the sibling of the cloaker, who was mentioned as sleeping during the scene, and is why both of them are on the list. Cryo, however, is not the sibling of Unit.9. That is possible. However, Cryophile is not the killer, despite how things seem like that. I have confirmation of who Unit's sibling is, and it's not Cryo.

...will hanging Snake kill Onarax? We don't know if lynching the Father's sibling (henceforth known as the Uncle) will kill the Father because the Father is under the Cloaker's protection, which may or may not protect against lynching -- Voltex has been pretty ambiguous about it so far.

Fairly certain that it only works for the night, so the Stranger can't kill them.

But I wouldn't be surprised if that's what Ibrow did.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

4. There are multiple suspects whose reason for being on the list relates to them making or owning something which was used in the scene. I think that it'd be strange to have one of those be the correct answer, so Canis, Cryo, and TR are likely not the Cloaker.

objection.gif

>Music: Miles Edgeworth: Objection 2009

>Present: Sleeping Sibling

We know that the Cloaker's sibling was in the area, sleeping--in other words, unconscious. Who are the only two people who were unconscious? X and Unit!

>Present: Sibling List

The kind Detective Gumshoe has been so helpful as to provide a work-in-progress list of siblings for me, and one of the pairs on that list is Unit/Canis. I can also confirm that X's sibling is not on that list, which means that there's only one sibling pair that it could have been!

The prosecution argues that, by process of elimination, Canis must have been the Cloaker. I ask the jury to convict him and the honorable Judge to deliver the maximum possible penalty for his crime.

The prosecution rests.

:w:

I know Lloyd's dead, I'm just joking around since that was his kill marker in the last game. =P3. Onarax was not hung last round, which is why he's still alive. Because everyone failed.4. Body armour was not used in the scene, and is more of a reference to his plot armour... However; think for a moment. What use was Canis' plot armour? To protect someone; correct? And what does the Cloaker do?5. Except that all of the things could have been stolen, since it was never refered to as anything of theirs. And since Onarax is confirmed to be the Father by process of elimination, that means that the energy gun at the very LEAST is stolen. So why not all of them?8. Unit isn't the killer, Unit is the sibling of the cloaker, who was mentioned as sleeping during the scene, and is why both of them are on the list. Cryo, however, is not the sibling of Unit.9. That is possible. However, Cryophile is not the killer, despite how things seem like that. I have confirmation of who Unit's sibling is, and it's not Cryo.

... okay then.

3. I know. "Why is he still alive" was a redundant question. :P

4. It did say that the Cloaker had armor on, which is what saved him from being stabbed.

5. I'll give you that one. :lol:

8. / 9. Remember, it wasn't just Unit - apparently, The X was also sleeping during the scene. So it's still possible that Cryo could be the Cloaker, if you work under the assumption that his sibling mentioned in the scene was The X, not Unit.

The kind Detective Gumshoe has been so helpful as to provide a work-in-progress list of siblings for me, and one of the pairs on that list is Unit/Canis. I can also confirm that X's sibling is not on that list, which means that there's only one sibling pair that it could have been!

The prosecution argues that, by process of elimination, Canis must have been the Cloaker. I ask the jury to convict him and the honorable Judge to deliver the maximum possible penalty for his crime.

Alright, that's fine. I stand corrected.

Keep in mind that I wrote what I did without the same information you have, since you're talking to the detective and whatnot. ;)

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Chro: He killed me last game by quoting me with a broken sign-off, remember? =P4. Hmm, I had been thinking that was a typical 'armour that everyone wears' sorta deal, but that actually just serves as further reason it's Canis. xPRest has already been covered or settled. =P

Chro: He killed me last game by quoting me with a broken sign-off, remember? =P4. Hmm, I had been thinking that was a typical 'armour that everyone wears' sorta deal, but that actually just serves as further reason it's Canis. xPRest has already been covered or settled. =P

I missed the signups for the last game and so I didn't pay attention until the final two nights... so no, I didn't recall, sorry. :P

4. Perhaps it could've been.

Anyway, since you guys have convinced me it's Canis, I won't change my vote. We can still get both Onarax and Canis in one fell swoop here.

but their spirits

Looks like a triple hanging will occur if I vote for Snake.

But, if I vote for Snake, we will most likely kill 2 mafia and a villager.

hm.

I thus vote for Canis, so we can avoid a triple hanging.

Now we just need to get two more votes on Snake and we'll be good to go.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Looks like a triple hanging will occur if I vote for Snake.

But, if I vote for Snake, we will most likely kill 2 mafia and a villager.

hm.

I thus vote for Canis, so we can avoid a triple hanging.

Now we just need to get two more votes on Snake and we'll be good to go.

Thanks. A triple hanging would be awful... as many as five villagers dead in the process of killing two Mafia. >.>

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Lloyd, I really do hope there's no Siren role again. =PChro/Lloyd: Because I have gotten info that shows that Unit is innocent, and the sibling is a certain suspect on the list.

And can you tell us wheres this info coming from? Those who state the case must present the proof; basic rule of, well, anything where you need to make a claim that isn't common knowledge: cite your sources.

4. There are multiple suspects whose reason for being on the list relates to them making or owning something which was used in the scene. I think that it'd be strange to have one of those be the correct answer, so Canis, Cryo, and TR are likely not the Cloaker.

objection.gif

>Music: Miles Edgeworth: Objection 2009 >Present: Sleeping Sibling We know that the Cloaker's sibling was in the area, sleeping--in other words, unconscious. Who are the only two people who were unconscious? X and Unit! >Present: Sibling List The kind Detective Gumshoe has been so helpful as to provide a work-in-progress list of siblings for me, and one of the pairs on that list is Unit/Canis. I can also confirm that X's sibling is not on that list, which means that there's only one sibling pair that it could have been! The prosecution argues that, by process of elimination, Canis must have been the Cloaker. I ask the jury to convict him and the honorable Judge to deliver the maximum possible penalty for his crime. The prosecution rests. :w:
...Detective Gumshoe.Is that a player?Again, I ask: how does this Gumshoe person know who everybody's sibling is?......*suddenly breaks down crying and hides in a corner*WHY DO I FEEL SO LEFT OUT OF THE LOOP?! I mean, how do you guys get so much information so quickly... *sobs*. I mean, I try to be like the Type 1s, but there's like this underground info network that I can't get into!!! *continues crying*... That aside, I need more time to deliberate a vote; I keep forgetting who's on the list. Maybe when I can get on an actual computer (I'm on mobile). Edited by Man of Miracles

Chro: Is there any further explanation to this? Or just an enigma wrapped in a mystery. =PMiracles: Let's just say the detective has been very active the past few rounds, though has been staying silent. That detective is using a codename to keep his identity hidden, though maybe not quite so well.

Rule #1: Voltex lies.

(it's up to you to determine when I did) :)

/ facedesk

Of course, you could theoretically have lied at a really unimportant bit (for example, my left arm is on fire, not my right arm)... but I have the feeling it's something more relevant.

but their spirits

Indeed I do. I would not lie during a scene where someone is killed at night or lynched; nor would I lie about a role's abilities, or the rules, or any questions that need to be answered for clarification.

Whether you discover the untruths or not will not hamper the progress of either side (Anti-Town, Pro-Town, Neutral) in the game. It might simply widen your perspectives on the events.

Chro. For voting me, you get a thumbs down, bullet aimed for head from a Nagant in V2, and a vote for Chro. Sorry but It Has Be This Way.I carved my own pathYou follwed your wrathBut maybe we're both the same

THE WORLD HAS TURNED

SO MANY HAVE BURNED

BUT NOBODY IS TO BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Chro. For voting me, you get a thumbs down, bullet aimed for head from a Nagant in V2, and a vote for Chro. Sorry but It Has Be This Way.I carved my own pathYou follwed your wrathBut maybe we're both the same

THE WORLD HAS TURNED

SO MANY HAVE BURNED

BUT NOBODY IS TO BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

wut

i don't even

can someone explain this to me?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Punished Snake, I thought we were friends.

But you voted for me? What a shame.

(Yes, as you see, I've reverted to rhyme.)

Currently I've got three votes...And actually, Xaeraz is to blame,

But I hope I can shake the noose in time.

@ The X

MGR:R OST - IHTBTW

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Ok, so I was looking at the list, and this is what I have to say.Lloyd: while your argument seems sound, it hinges on one thing: that your informant really was the detective. Unless the detective himself testifies, all we really have is conjecture to go off of, and frankly, I'm skeptical of this claim. I guess this happens when you're regularly exposed to stuff that could be potentially be BS everyday (search "Constructman", click on the second link, find your way to the main page, and you'll see what I mean). So unless you can provide proof of the Detective's identity, I can't really trust you.... This whole background alliance thing never occurs in Mafia around the campfire...Going from the suspect descriptions alone:-Chro; Caught trying to set Toarobot and Norik on fire with his arm... This has nothing to do with the murder...-Unit; found unconscious at the scene of the crimeThis is more for the identity of the sibling than anything else, so it doesn't give much evidence that they were one of the hunters. -Canis; known manufacturer of body armourManufacturer: a person or company that makes goods for sale. The cloaker could have simply bought/stole it.-Cryophile; owner of the daggerCould have been bought/stolen/loaned-Toarobot; owner of the energy blasterSame as above.-Punished Snake; caught arguing for Onaraxs innocenceIt could be a possibility that Punished Snake was arguing for Onarax's innocence because he was the sibling; he may be the Cloaker, but sibling seems a bit more likely; after all, the Hunters try to blend in with the townspeople but if a person whose death would cause yours as well was about to die, you would vouch for them, wouldn't you?-Pulse; Missed the meeting of all survivors earlier that nightCliché, but one of the most solid explanations we've got.-The X; also found unconsciousSame as Unit; inapplicable situation.Seeing as I don't have any contacts in the Underworld inhabited by the special roles, I'm going to base my decision off of my deduction alone and vote Pulse.

Edited by Man of Miracles

Yeah, that's basically the same conclusion I came to, except for the thing about Cryophile. Cryophile would still be my target if Lloyd didn't have apparently trustworthy detective info about Canis. Either way, I voted for Punished Snake, who we still need to double hang with Cryophile/Canis/whoever, so I won't need to change my vote even if Lloyd's lying.

but their spirits

The Detective claimant has provided me with far more information than the Mafia have access to, including hints to the identity of the Mysterious Figure (Detective gets these, Mafia don't). Additionally, I can tell you from experience that the Detective almost always comes forward with information when the coordinator asks him to, so if there's a Mafian impersonating him, that usually results in there being two claimants, one legit and one not. In this case, there's only been one claimant and he's proven to be immensely helpful.

@ Chro: What would I lie? What does that gain me?

Everyone, vote Canis. Anyone who doesn't will become very suspicious.

:w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Hahaha. I laugh at you, Miracles, you're just digging yourself a hole, here. =PLloyd has proof of the detective's identity, yes. And, for that matter, you're using the wrong argument for the whole sibling thing... that is exactly what we're saying about Unit. He is the sibling of the Mafian in this scene.Also, just to say look how the whole 'missed meeting' thing turned out last round...Also, for your argument against Canis, there's the whole 'manufacturer could use the armour himself/give it to others' point. And we know for a fact that Canis, in the past, has used Plot Armour on himself.

@ Chro: What would I lie? What does that gain me?

Everyone, vote Canis. Anyone who doesn't will become very suspicious.

I don't know. You could be Mafia. As someone who is not Mafia, I wouldn't know who the Mafia is (Except Onarax. Obviously that makes no sense, since you're dead, right? I didn't forget that or anything.

Will we not look suspicious if we vote for Punished Snake in an attempt to double-hang two Mafia in one round? :P

Edited by Chro

but their spirits