BIONICLE MAFIA IX: SENTINELS OF THE DARKENED SKIES

Voltex

Also while i find this mildly interesting to watch i must say that i kind of like to think Canis may be may be a mafia.. And while there has been several reasoning for this already i would like to give one final piece of reasoning.. He is a wolf.. And what are wolfs but pack animals and i would assume canis would go for the strongest pack and as such that would be the mafia.. so yeah just felt i would give my little input since i am already dead

Ahem.

Seriously. Just because I defend Onarax and y'all believe that he us Mafian is above no law. Then again there is none here. Tge only evidence that you have against him is that the other ywo were innocent and only leaves one man to be guilty. That evidence is not enough to by for me to hang someone. Unless there is more convincing evidence, I'm not buying it.

Okay, if "only guy on the scene who could have done it" isn't enough, what is?

:w:

Lol i will admit i completely forgot you were a white wolf.. Still i hold true to my statement..

And i think that should be more than enough.. 4 innocents died to prove he was guilty..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hello!!! One person of the three must be guilty! Two are innocent. So one out of one remainder is guilty. Why are we even arguing? Snake has an ulterior motive. Lynch!Seriously, tho, he's just Type 99-ing us.

Wait what is a type 99?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Acting completely stubborn and making others something argue pointless for the express purpose of:99a. Divert attention and/or confuse others. (Sort of Type1-ish behaviour)99b. Phun.(Type 2-ish behaviour)99c. Both.(Type 3-ish behaviour)BTW, Type 6 is newb trying to be Type 1,3,5,111 and being bad 'cos of inexperience, am I right?Also, why are people still voting Chro? I (partially)caused enough innocent deaths already. We mostly did. Where's the conscience?

Edited by Norik Of Gielinor

Acting completely stubborn and making others something argue pointless for the express purpose of:99a. Divert attention and/or confuse others. (Sort of Type1-ish behaviour)99b. Phun.(Type 2-ish behaviour)99c. Both.(Type 3-ish behaviour)BTW, Type 6 is newb trying to be Type 1,3,5,111 and being bad 'cos of inexperience, am I right?

Ah ok thank you.. i just did not seem them on the bzp mafia page

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Acting completely stubborn and making others something argue pointless for the express purpose of:99a. Divert attention and/or confuse others. (Sort of Type1-ish behaviour)99b. Phun.(Type 2-ish behaviour)99c. Both.(Type 3-ish behaviour)BTW, Type 6 is newb trying to be Type 1,3,5,111 and being bad 'cos of inexperience, am I right?

Stop making up player types left and right! :lol: I realize this may seem hypocritical due to my creation of Type 5, but I made up one type...

All "type 99" really is, I think, is a stubborn player of any other type. The "official" ones I see right now:

Type 1

Type 2

Type 3

Type 4

Type 5

Type 22 (why can't this just be called type 6)

Type 42 (sort of)

Type 111 (I guess but whyyy)

Type 734 (okay not really)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Stop making up player types left and right! :lol: I realize this may seem hypocritical due to my creation of Type 5, but I made up one type...

All "type 99" really is, I think, is a stubborn player of any other type. The "official" ones I see right now:

Type 1

Type 2

Type 3

Type 4

Type 5

Type 22 (why can't this just be called type 6)

Type 42 (sort of)

Type 111 (I guess but whyyy)

Type 734 (okay not really)

wouldn't type 734 really just be called a newb?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Type 734 is undefined, really... but I guess it could be a player who really has no idea what they're doing... and has a tendency to overexert themselves in an effort to fit in and go along with what people usually do instead of letting themselves gradually acclimate to how to play Mafia correctly.

but their spirits

Type 734 is undefined, really... but I guess it could be a player who really has no idea what they're doing...

Yeah.. And i wonder if your trying to hint at something there Chro with that hidden text

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

-Chro - 4[/size]-Unit [/size]-Canis - 5[/size]-Cryophile [/size]-Toarobot[/size]-Punished Snake - 5[/size]-Pulse[/size] [/size]-The X[/size] EDIT: Oh dear lord another new type. .__. Combined with the Types 22 and 42 Chro & I thought up yesterday...[/size]

What are types 22 and 42? Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Acting completely stubborn and making others something argue pointless for the express purpose of:99a. Divert attention and/or confuse others. (Sort of Type1-ish behaviour)99b. Phun.(Type 2-ish behaviour)99c. Both.(Type 3-ish behaviour)BTW, Type 6 is newb trying to be Type 1,3,5,111 and being bad 'cos of inexperience, am I right?Also, why are people still voting Chro? I (partially)caused enough innocent deaths already. We mostly did. Where's the conscience?

Yes, that's what I proposed as Type 6.

Wasn't I the one who came up with Type 734? It was a joke... therefore, all type 734s are the people who have had the expense of being used for jokes. For example, flaming arm guy and also zamboni guy.

Also, I hope we have the right people...

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

True, Lloyd... but if it really comes down to it, I can null or switch my vote to Canis.

Wasn't I the one who came up with Type 734? It was a joke... therefore, all type 734s are the people who have had the expense of being used for jokes. For example, flaming arm guy and also zamboni guy.

Also, I hope we have the right people...

Actually JL and I are one entity, the Fire-Armed Zamboni, which is not a joke as it will eventually become the final reckoning of Mafia. (It's really too bad we weren't siblings in this game; if we were, the Fire-Armed Zamboni thing would make a lot more sense.)

I think we do. Snake (to get Onarax via sibling) is definitely right. Canis is the one I wasn't sure about, but after talking to some people I'm a bit more confident that he's the other one we need to nab.

but their spirits

Types are dumb and so is making a big fuss over logic and incredible nitpicking of the host's posts and all that.

BZP Mafia was more fun before we had all this random stupid lingo and obligation to spend as much time sucking all the entertainment we could out of hangings by pulling scenes apart thread by thread until we find the mafia.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Types are dumb and so is making a big fuss over logic and incredible nitpicking of the host's posts and all that. BZP Mafia was more fun before we had all this random stupid lingo and obligation to spend as much time sucking all the entertainment we could out of hangings by pulling scenes apart thread by thread until we find the mafia.

Ya know, some of us want to win...

Types are dumb and so is making a big fuss over logic and incredible nitpicking of the host's posts and all that.

BZP Mafia was more fun before we had all this random stupid lingo and obligation to spend as much time sucking all the entertainment we could out of hangings by pulling scenes apart thread by thread until we find the mafia.

I don't know, I actually find the whole 'Player Types'-thing quite amusing. As for the nitpicking, I guess as soon as you say there are hints in the scene, people will go looking for them.

As for the second part, I only joined this whole thing rather late, so I can't really tell... ^^'

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

You only say that because you're a Type 2. =P

(Nah, I'm with you, this is all rather dumb)

- :burnmad:

Type One and Two are as far as I'm really willing to go--it's an easy way to explain "this person likes to use their head" vs "this person wants bloodshed" but all the other "types" are really just silly.

:w:

To be fair, silly is probably all it was ever meant to be. =P

- :burnmad:

I see that Burnmad understands the true intent behind the various player types.

Votes:

-Chro - 4

-Unit

-Canis - 6

-Cryophile

-Toarobot

-Punished Snake - 6

-Pulse

-The X - 1

EDIT: Burnmad's vote switch taken into account.

Edited by Tex

I find all these other types ridiculous as well... They are making everything far too confusing. One and two is all you need. The only reason 3 and 4 got put on the wiki was because they were integral parts of VII. These others are just wut

E: I understand the silliness but when we have like 10 different types, all illogically named, then it just becomes a chore trying to keep up with them. xD

Edited by Protalgif

With the amount of vote switches that are occurring, I'm gonna keep voting open for the full 2 days, so... later today? Or tomorrow? Whenever the 48 hour mark hits after I posted the scene like 6 pages ago.

Edit: Voting will end tomorrow.

Edited by Tex