BIONICLE MAFIA IX: SENTINELS OF THE DARKENED SKIES

Voltex

I kind of wish I had been Sniper. It's my favorite class in TF2. :c

- :burnmad:

What, not the Pyro? :P

This also astounds me.

Oh well. You're not the sniper. MoM is.

at least according to the detective who is speaking through lloyd

who might be lying but probably isn't because there's no point in lying.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

...What? ...I see. Excellent. He was fairly transparent from the beginning. Thank you. For this, I suppose, I won't be cutting your pay. I suggest you go before someone recognizes you. *tugs on jacket lapels, enters courtroom* >Music: Phoenix Wright OST, Court Begins Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. I am sorry to tell you that we have not yet identified the Coder. However, we can deliver up yet another Mafian to you for your judgement. I think you might recognize him, as he made quite a stir during the previous trial. This man, ladies and gentlemen, is Man of Miracles, the Sniper. The helpful Detective Gumshoe noticed his stubborn refusal to admit the prosecution's case in that trial, and decided to investigate him when he got the chance. I am pleased to state that he has been found to have ties to the Mafia. Perhaps we can nip this one in the bud. Unfortunately, we will also have to sacrifice Valendale for this to happen, but his sacrifice will be appreciated and respected. -The Ghostly Prosecutor

*Ayako, Datsue of Clan Ageru, enters the courtroom.*IC Ayako"On behalf of a Mister Man of Miracles, I am here to inform you that the defendant will not be able to attend the court proceedings, as he is currently on a trip to the imperial palace of Sado for matters of diplomacy with clan Daikura. His statement of defense is below."Defense1. The defendant Constructman of Clan Kyōshi, aliases Constructman: Black Knight, Crimson Superball, and Man of Miracles, admit to the allegations contained in sentence 5 of the Ghostly Prosecutor's claim.2. The defendant denies the allegations contained in sentence 6 of the accusations of the Prosecution.3. If, as the Prosecution asserts, he is the owner of the Disputed Equipment, which is not admitted but denied, the defendant pleads that the Prosecution is estopped from now asserting such accusations against the defendant.4. The defendant therefore submits that this action should be dismissed as against him, with costs.Crossclaim5. Constructman claims against the defendants Pulse, Lloyd: The White Wolf, and the anonymous Detective Gumshoe: A) Damages in the amount of 10000 widgets; B) Full disclosure of the evidence used by the Prosecution including but not limited to: identity of Detectice Gumshoe, identity of eyewitnesses, any items confiscated from the defendant's location of residence, any documents confiscated, and full records of the deliberation process; C) The costs of the defense; and D) The costs of this crossclaimCounterclaim6. Conatructman claims as against the defendants (Pulse, Lloyd, and Detective Gumshoe) to the counterclaim: A) A declaration that he has no (known) ties to the Mafia whatsoever; B) A claim of defamation against the defendants to the counterclaim; C) A mandatory order to fully disclose all sources used in making the initial claim; above all, the identity of Detective Gumshoe; D) General Damages of 10000 widgets; and E) Punitive damages of 25000 widgets.7. Constructman repeats and relies on the allegations contained in the defense and the crossclaim.8. As a result of the defamation againsnhim, Constructman has suffered damages.DATE: December 3, Year 0.

Wat!!? I sleep and wake to ssee this?Unit, we will remember you. Snake as well, thought not completely favourably.Seriously, though, we have to eat burnt landcrabs. How do we afford 10000 Widgets?In case the drama escalates I'm saving my vote till tomorrow, in case somebody messes up the votes and I can't switch votes.Yay, two down, three plus one to go!Oh, also, we wuv you Pulse. X is just sooo lucky. I wonder if that's where the MF's luck went to...

Guys.

Detective Gumshoe's just a character.

Lloyd's going Ace Attorney.

There is no Detective Gumshoe, it's all part of the AA joke.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

The prosecution would remind the defense that, while the prosecution is obliged to provide proof to the court (for example: the "guilty" result turned up by the Detective on Constructman), we are not obliged to reveal sources, particularly to those thought to be likely to tamper with evidence or witnesses.

If you need proof that the Detective turned up a guilty verdict, you merely need to refer to Exhibit 1-A, the initial part of the scene. It is in fact displayed at that scene that the Detective turned up a guilty result. This prosecution can confirm that all the proper paperwork was filed by the police department requesting a thorough investigation of the defendant. The prosecution requests furthermore that an arrest warrant be issued for Mr. Constructman, to be transmitted posthaste to his current place of residence and carried out.

:w:

whoa waitI just realized that Man of Miracles is Constructman

not sure why but for some reason I thought you were Hubert this whole time

sorry about that

this is awkward

I was wondering why you were calling him that.

yeaaah... really sorry about that

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

The defense responds in that the grounds for the argument of the prosecution are shaky as thedefense has no way to verify that the prosecution process was carried out in the proper manner. The defense accuses the prosecution for falsification of data and of paperwork. A third party, unaffiliated with either the police department, the prosecution, or the defense will be required to analyze the evidence and all the paperwork involved in orderto reach a verifiable conclusion. As of this moment, the defendant currently chooses to not implicate Toa Lhikkivek due to his actions in the previous trial. The aforementioned individual was seen to be interfering with the trial procedure to a far greater degree than the defendant, and the defense wishes to have him analyzed by the police department.(In other words, I vote Toa Lhikkevek [however you spell it]).

Edited by Man of Miracles

The prosecution assures the defense and the jury that the matter of Lhikevikk's actions is being looked into as we speak. As for "grounds of the prosecution," we assure you that all procedures were complied with, all paperwork properly filed, and all rights respected. As it is, we're still waiting on the search warrant for the Sniper's rifle, but we are quite certain we will find it when the warrant is carried out.

-The Ghostly Prosecutor

I don't get it. I'm also confused by all these court words.

Don't try explaining it to me either. That's like trying to hold a conversation about philosophy with a crab.

Specifically a GRILLED crab, of course.

but their spirits

I don't get it. I'm also confused by all these court words.

Don't try explaining it to me either. That's like trying to hold a conversation about philosophy with a crab.

Specifically a GRILLED crab, of course.

The sad part about it is that it can't reply back.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

I vote for mom. The Sentinels have protected almost everybody from the Mafia so far, so I'd trust Pulse.i'm surprised nobody made a mom joke already ~Unit#phntk#1

The defense would like to remind Unit#phntk#1 that undead individuals do not process the right to vote in the trial proceedings.

Now listen up people

I might start a war

With all of this rhyming

But it is my chore

Because all your courtspeak

And thick legalese

Does bother me greatly

And so now with ease

I use my rhyme powers

To end your debate

We're all voting MOM here

There's no need to wait

Just vote for the Sniper!

He's going to die

Unless Lhikevikk wants

To be weird and sly

And mess up our voting

To screw up the kills

Of Mafia scum here

For fun and for thrills

iBrow compared this rant

To ERB

But I told him no,

'cuz this is BZP

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OBJECTION!The previous round should have been proof enough that Detective Gumshoe is trustworthy, as he was the one who presented the evidence that Unit was the correct sibling to target that round, and that Canis was, in fact, the guilty party. Going off that, and the evidence in the scene itself this round, it stands to reason that the detective struck gold once more, and thus, should be trusted 100%.

I am in correspondence with the Medic, who believes that the detective is trustworthy. And I trust him. SO VOTE MAN OF MIRACLES.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

dang you guys i leave for a few hours and three more pages of text and 2 whole scenes..

First off voltex clever use of the scythe.. will admit i don't truly approve of the whole flaming scythe *quickly morphs into the Flame Reaper* now i approve of it.

I still can not wait till some takes use of the sword.. would be neat if the mysterious figure got ahold of it.. epic sword versus scythe scene.

(i still don't understand how this whole sword and scythe thing became a thing but now it seems to be a thing)

Also since i am dead and i have had to much information to read in the last 3 pages of info i shall withhold any comment. Hopefully i will be able to follow it better next go around.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The sword ended up somewhere else... you'll see it again soon enough.

Yay! my sword lives again

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Voting ends today, right? I WANT BLOODSHED.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Patience, kraata of disintergration. We shall get the fill of bloodshed us corpses need soon enough.

Speaking of corpses, I'm going to protect this corpse heap with my nonexistent ghostly sentinel powers.

Miracles will die, and then we get back to decoding the coder.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Look, I fully support the hanging of the Miracle Man. We already have enough votes to make it happen, and it almost certainly will happen.

And that's the problem. It's predictable. It's a good idea, but it's predictable. So I propose that we do something utterly unexpected in addition to it.

I say we shall lynch the host.

The rules can he cannot be killed, but that does not mean he cannot die. And standard Mafia convention, to be followed unless otherwise noted at the beginning of the game, dictates that whosoever receive half the votes of the surviving players must die. By the rules of the game, Voltex is immune to being targeted by the Hunters or the Mysterious Figure but can still be hanged.

We have seven votes for MoM. There are 14 players, so MoM is done for already. Everyone who voted him, keep your votes on him. However, that still leaves 7 other votes to be put to good use.

But will this round be a bland hanging of a confirmed Hunter, and nothing else? Or will it be a round to remember? The round that the village did the seemingly impossible and lynched the host?

Four score and seven games ago, the founders of this great forum, John and Mary Lull, wrote a letter to Black Six asking that a Games & Trivia forum be created so that their grandchildren could play productive and educational games like Mafia which would teach them how to have PHUN and discover the joyous virtue of pointless bloodshed. Tragically, they died in a blogging accident before their wish could be realized.

So I would like to dedicate this round to their memory. Do it for them, Village. Do it for the Lulls. Lynch the Host!

I vote Voltex and I approve this message.

Edited by -Toa Lhikevikk-
bug_animated.gif