Why Are You On Bzpower?

fishers64

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To find fun stuff to play, and watch flamewars between bitter belligerents. Oh, and to chat about Bionicle. And possibly bring it back.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

5.-Dovydas

BZP is awesome, but I want a better reason than that for hanging out here, personally (no offense) :)

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

5.-Dovydas

BZP is awesome, but I want a better reason than that for hanging out here, personally (no offense) :)
There's a bunch of awesome people.It's a forum, dangit.What else do you want.I don't want BIONICLE back, in fact, I'm opposed to the idea. ... I don't even like Bionicle anymore. ... So what reasons would you prefer?-Dovydas

5, really. I'm not here because it's a Bionicle forum-I'm here because the non-Bionicle stuff is awesome, too. And even if the awesome stuff that I'm here for is Bionicle, I don't actually care about the Bionicle element save when it becomes important to realism. -The Fearless

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Because I can and "other", "other" being to start a fresh identity. I grew bored of BZPower before the downtime, and since then I feel I've changed considerably and put a lot of the things I regretted on BZPower behind me. Now that BZPower is back, I want to give the site-- and myself-- a fresh chance. So far, I've been impressed with how much more receptive BZPower has been to other LEGO themes now that BIONICLE is (mostly) behind us. Hero Factory is still disliked by some, but usually for meaningful reasons like weak dialogue rather than just because nothing could be as good as BIONICLE. I'm also impressed with how much better the members here tend to remember BIONICLE than before it ended, when people were mostly decrying how bad the story and sets had become over the years and how it should have ended years before. Perhaps this is because some of the most disgruntled members took BIONICLE's end as an opportunity to say goodbye to the franchise once and for all. Or perhaps it's the lens of hindsight reminding us that the things we disliked back in the day weren't really all that bad. On the other hand, perhaps it's just that the lens of hindsight has been taken away from me, and I realize BZPower wasn't that bad. I'm not sure how long my view of the site will stay positive, but in the very least it's proven itself worth my patience. Hopefully someday I can actually start using my blog again on a regular basis (not that I ever did before), find inspiration to resume drawing and writing fanart and fan fiction, and continue reassembling the identity I left behind.

Because I have little other life.

Welcome to the club. ^_^

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

To hang out with other Bionicle/Lego FansBecause I can

[size=4][color=#FF0000][color=#000000]Formerly known as ROTF Devastator[/color][/color][/size]
Kittiez sigpet made by Mr Nebby
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/vakama18/Stuff/shockwave_sig.jpg[/img][img]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Nrdy/Kittiez/W1/tabby.png[/img]

Although I came here because of Bionicle, there isn't much to discuss anymore with that, unless you're into the projects. But I can't count how many awesome things I've found as a result of this website, Minecraft, MSPA, MLP, and so much more I wouldn't have known about if not for BZP. And the community here is the best online one I've ever found. I find myself supporting most of the defensive measures the staff have put up.

banner.png

In the immortal words of the old ShadowBionics, "Because I can." That, and someone wanted me back on here and got sad when I said I wouldn't be returning. But mostly because I can.

I voted other. I'm on BZP because I see the site as being in a transitional period. No other LEGO fansite has as much emphasis on the storylines of themes or non-MOC creative endeavors. I think that by diversifying beyond BIONICLE, BZP can fill this important niche.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

More or less, I'm on here for nostalgia. =)I have fond memories of this site and people here...I've had lots of fun here, so it's neat to come back and have fun here with everyone. ^_^

Hahligirl56 - fan since 2004.

"The fool wanders, a wise man travels." - Thomas Fuller

"Problems are only opportunities in work clothes." - Henry J. Kaiser

"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." - Jesse Jackson

Because there's no other website I like.

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Miles Completed: 123(+2 Miles) | Today's Time: 1H

8330_s.gif

Exercise time was too bloody hard to fix...forgot to track a few days...sorry.

MOCs: Sah n Dibum - Vehicles Part 1 - Mouldi Pheats - Daleks

Stories: Adventures in the LegoVerse

Interesting Stuff: Shows You're Watching