Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zauk

OOC: Kal has a character (Kaylov) we could interact with, by the way. Ironically he's been at Vakama's hut for some time, so we basically went right past him earlier without knowing. :lol:IC: Naru"No reason to sit around, then," Naru said, and rose from the table. "Let's find Jaller or his deputy."The Toa of Plasma paid for the meal before leaving, silently noting that her funds were running low. Soon she would have to actually get paid for something, and that wasn't her usual area of expertise. The Toa walked outside, but on their way to the Guard Captain's office they spotted something they didn't quite expect to see."Is that... a Turaga?" Naru exclaimed, already jogging over to where the black-armored being was standing: just outside Vakama's hut, peeking inside at the investigation work that was still being done there. At first she had hoped to see Whenua, but she soon realized that this was not him. In fact, she was fairly certain that she had never seen this Turaga before at all."Turaga?" Naru asked as soon as she reached him, trying her best not to sound too excited. "You are a Turaga, aren't you?"

IC: The Matoran didn't see anything wrong with the pair of Skakdi wanting to visit their sick friend, so he replied "Yes, Zyckel is here. I'll take you right to him". He turned and lead them through the hallways until they came to the door of a room: number 7. Here, the Matoran left them, going back to his tasks in the main part of the inn. Hatann waited until he was gone and then pushed open the door.

ppg2.png

IC: Naru

OOC: lol.IC: ZaukThe Toa of Lightning followed Naru out of the inn, and almost tripped over a passing Matoran when he spotted the Turaga. Is that Whenua...? Zauk thought hopefully, his face brightening up for the first time in a while.However, as they jogged closer, he could see that it wasn't Whenua. Quite frankly, he didn't know who the Turaga was. It didn't stop the teal-armored Toa from being just a bit hopeful, however. Perhaps this Turaga knew something about the disappearences...?Zauk stopped just behind Naru, letting her do the talking for the time being.OOC: BTW, I followed Wotsizniam's example and updated Zauk's profile. :3 Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi nearly grabbed the Matoran to silence him, but didn't. He watched the Matoran until he was out sight. He then followed Hatann inside the room. He glanced at number. 7. Things that come in 7 never turn out good.

WIP

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro BarTuara just stood there, her hands raised threateningly."If you don't leave me alone, I'm going to fry you, and every person in this bar."She snapped a few times. Spitting little bits of fire, as though priming the flames, "I swear I'll do it."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: As the door swung open, revealing a small room and the toa inside, Hatann lifted his mace and zamor launcher, ready to make a quick job of this, or else be ready for anything the toa might throw at him.OOC: OK Pyrrhon, what is Zyckel doing in there?

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro BarTuara just lit up the room with fire. Jikal had moved out of the way in time, but Tuara had already turned and caught the walls on fire. Those not fast enough to get out of the way were lit aflame. The more fortunate ones stayed down.She continued pouring on the fire, keeping her eye on Jikal.Wherever he went.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC, Agzinel: Agzinel smiled. "Thanks, buddy," he said. He walked to the Lavapool Inn, since that's where he had seen Ema and Angelus head towards last. He walked inside and found them. "Hey, Ema, I'm gonna head off and look for my friends, since I have no idea where they went. I'll see you later, okay?"OOC: Now we wait for TD to post. :P

IC: JikalJikal watched for less than a minute, then lay his broadsword against the bar. He turned back to Tuara, his eyes blazing green. HIs Mark fed on Tuara cruelty, and it showed. "I apologize, Tuara, if you're still in there. But it's time for whoever you are to count up your sins."With that, Jikal lunged forward, quickly swinging a punch at Tuara. Not enough to kill, he was careful to avoid that, but he wasn't holding much back.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Kaylov:Kaylov stepped back from the guards conducting their investigation-he'd told them what happened, yes, but they still had to be thorough about it. He smiled, thinking about when he was but a Matoran...yet that time was long gone. Now he was but an elderly Turaga, trying to pass his wisdom to those more in need of it.And he noticed two of those beings now, as it seemed. "Yes, yes," he said, stumping over to Naru. "I am as I appear. Rather odd these days though, isn't it?" He smiled slightly. "Ah, well. What would you two like to know?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tuara - A Burning Ta-Koro BarTuara dodged the strike, but fell under the weight Jikal threw to her. She was pinned under his arm, his Mark next to her face. She gasped before she lit herself aflame in an effort to get Jikal, and his Mark, away from her.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: JikalJikal fought back a howl of pain. Instead, he discharged a powerful electrical shock into Tuara's body. Not enough to kill, he made certain of it, but it was a charge strong enough to stun a Kane-Ra.That done, he propelled himself backward, stopped, dropped, and rolled in an effort to extinguish his cloak.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: HantakHantak came onto the path next to Dino. He had been looking for someone to rob, and Dino looked like a good victim. He stepped in front of him, blocking his path.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro Bar, BurningTuara tried to stand up again but couldn't. Not before she passed out.That was when Dren ran into the burning bar. He took one look at Tuara and leapt to her to carry her out as Jikal stood up. She needed to be locked up. At least for now. Until they figured out what the Karz was going on.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dren - Ta-Koro Bar"She's crazy. You have done no wrong."Upon dragging Tuara out of the building Dren nodded to her, "We'll take her to a cell."He turned to Angelus and caught the cloak, "She just lit the bar on fire and killed a few people."Dren turned around again and started walking, "She isn't Tuara anymore."

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Ta-Koro)Angel turned and looked at the bar, snapping his fingers and quelling a couple of the smaller flames. Resolving to let the rest burn out on their own, he walked ahead of Dren, Jikal, and Emarosa, walking towards the Ta-Koro Guard HQ.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Emarosa (Ta-Koro)"He's like that," she said soothingly. "You have to get used to it. He's just...upset. He must care for her a lot."Her voice was mixed with some sadness, fear, and what could have been jealousy.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: JikalJikal raised an eyebrow at her tone, but didn't comment. "He does. I've seen her memories. And unfortunately, that is part of why he;s upset. Tuara's mind has literally been broken."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Jikal"I would love to be able to say yes, but I can't." Jikal scowled. "I don't know. The circumstances are confusing, and it is quite possible that nothing like this has ever happened before."At that moment, Jikal realized his Mark was still active. With a mental push, his eyes ceased glowing and changed from green to blue, and his Mark dimmed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Jikal"I'm Jikal." Jikal said. "It's nice to meet you as well."C'mon, let me out, Jikal! I wanna say hello!No, Iris. I've had enough of you today. You've already traumatized several people, you aren't adding another to your list.

fK5oqYf.jpg

"Yes, yes," he said, stumping over to Naru. "I am as I appear. Rather odd these days though, isn't it?" He smiled slightly. "Ah, well. What would you two like to know?"

IC: Naru"I am Naru, Toa of Plasma; and this is Zauk, Toa of Electricity. As I'm sure you know, the Turaga of each village has been taken by Makuta's forces, and we - like surely many others - are looking for them. The scene at Vakama's hut didn't yield to many clues, but when I spotted you I almost thought you were Whenua for a second. There aren't too many Turaga around. At least not anymore..."Naru clenched her fists at the thought, but relaxed quickly."We had hoped you knew something about this," Naru continued, "and even if you don't I'm not sure it would be responsible of us to let a potential target be left unguarded."

IC: Hantak refused to move, remaining in the path in front of Dino. "Why should I move for you?" he said.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: ZaukThe Toa of Lightning continued to stay silent-quiet a feat for him- and let Naru speak. Occasionelly nodding in support. After the Toa of Plasma finished talking, he added, "Anything would be helpful, Turaga, we know next to nothing about how it happened."IC: HakilveThe Po-Toa grinned, and unlimbered one of his blades, holding it reverse-grip. As Lux came closer, swords swinging, Hakilve took a step back; before moveing his arm swiftly from side-to-side. There was a clang of metal striking metal, as the four-armed Toa knocked the Po-Matoran's blows to the side.Instead of counter-attacking, he took another step back, and began circling around to the matoran's right.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -