Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "Okay, thanks.", he said as he began to walk around the Koro, looking for trouble.OOC: Open for interaction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Jorram:Jorram, in the guise of a tall Vortixx, walked up to Sinezh, the other."That was messy," he noted, before slamming handcuffs on the other Vortixx and quickly disarming him. "You're under arrest. Fight back, and I'll be forced to kill you with your own weapons," Jorram stated, picking up the sword and Zamor launcher, before proceeding to drag Sinezh after him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Ara'kas watched the knife throw unfold. Impressive, but not good enough. Hasil heard an odd startling sound. Ara'kas was laughing. It's funny, really, how people take certain masks for granted. Take the Calix for example. Called by many the Mask of Agility, able to passively increase your abilities some. But it can do far more. Feats of extreme athleticism, that none could accomplish unaided. If one knows how to use it correctly, it truly lives up to its real name; the Mask of Fate.With those thoughts in her mind, Ara'kas lunged forward, her sword aimed to go right through Hasil's neck. The orb of fire was left behind her, exploding within itself as the Toa's concentration left it. Hasil's As'ei flew truely, but it's target was already gone. IC: "Wait just a second." Isfel told Avya, before turning his attention to Stronin. "Hello, My name is Isfel, I'm just a traveler passing by. I assume you work here?"He held out his hand for Stronin to shake."How's it going?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Isfel winked at Stronin. It was a favored gesture of his, even though it was easily confused for a blink. "See, that's the thing. I don't what those two want. As for me, I already have a sword." He paused, taking out his greatsword to show Stronin. "It's pretty good quality, but it could use some repairs. How much will that cost me?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: Pie, seriously, Mantoxis is huge for a toa. He'd be a match without his powers for any fistfight. Kaheri made a bad move. :PIC: Mantoxis, already light from Garai usage, easily flipped over the blast. He immediately dropped his Garai usage as he grabbed both fists, moving and redirecting them towards the ground. He turned, and laughed at the first two opponets. "Was that all you could give me?" he asked, twirling both spears in his hands. He sent a magnetic pulse at the laser vision Skakdi. If it hit, the annoying being would only be able to walk north or south.Rockosis did not care. Mantoxis was slow without his Garai, so if he could break concentration, all would be well. He came at Mantoxis with a dueler's fury of cuts and slices, a few of which hit the toa, but to no avail. Mantoxis' armour was strong, and would not break easily. Mantoxis came back, holding only one spear fusion. He came with the speed and prowess of a practiced individual, but Rockosis was faster. He rolled, avoiding the first chop, then used parkour, jumping against several walls and landing behind Mantoxis. He grabbed a dagger from Shade's old bandolier, and plunged it into the muscular part of Mantoxis' thigh, crippling him and insuring that only one group would come out of this fight. He moved back as Mantoxis roared.Mantoxis yanked the dagger from his thigh, yelling with rage. He threw a magnetic field around him, insuring that nothing metallic could hit him for the moment.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC-Vitiate:Vitiate led Garren through Ta-Wahi, silently, making no sound as he continued to walk along. He circumvented the Koro and the guard outpost on the water, staying closer to the volcano. Soon he went round it far enough, the Koro out of view, and building came into view, a sort of pyramid/ziggurat shaped building, with multiple habitable stories inside of it.It was rugged, carved from the rock around the volcano years ago, built through the effort of many Toa and other beings on the cliff. It was a warrior's home, dark, scarred, and strong."This will be your home now," Vitiate said, as he walked up to the temple.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Taronak noticed Mantoxis fighting. "I'm a member of the Ta-Koro guard, and I demand to know what's going on here." he yelled at them.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Mantoxis noticed the newcomer, and yelled, "Go for help! These hailbringers are too powerful for you! Bring the guard!"Shade was as observant of the newcomer as Mantoxis was, though, and smiled a bewitching grin. "Or go to a hospital. I hear the service there is especially good. Be ready for a long stay." He laughed an uncharacteristic laugh. He didn't want Mantoxis going and telling who he was. He needed a new start, otherwise he'd have just stabbed Mantoxis in the back. He threw a barbed dagger at the matoran, speeding quickly towards his heart.OOC: Jazz, you messed with the wrong crowd.IC(Garren): "New home? If it doesn't have a blacksmithy, I'm going to be annoyed." he said. He flipped over to the entrance. "So, any traps I need to dismantle?"-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Ironclad. First produced during the American Civil War. I have a few fleets of them in Civ3. First all metal ships.IC(Yrano): Yrano eyes glinted with interest. An Ironclad. Sleek and fast, but durable. It could take years to make one versus a few months for a wooden ship. "What's her name?" he asked.

WIP

IC: Taronak jumped to the side, and the dagger merely bounced off his armour. He used his elemental powers to create a ball of fire. "If you don't tell me what's going on, I will throw this at you." He said in an angry voice.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: "Do you think I care?" said Shade, removing the heat from the fire. Unable to operate, the fire died away. "Don't press me." Shade growled, "Or you might not even make it to the hospital."OOC: Lorax, Mantoxis will wait for your reaction to his counter. Pie, You can counter whenever-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: "I'm a member of the Ta-Koro guard, and there are others nearby. I advise you not to do anything you'll regret."

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: "Just get moving, before I redecide to kill you." Shade sighed. Guardsmen. They always wanted to be the hero.(Garren): Garren reached the great, stone doors of the temple, and pulled. Slowly, but surely, the doors opened, revealing a large training ring, a small armoury, and a smithy large enough to create the greatest weapons. "Nice Digs. So when do I start?"-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC-Vitiate:"Go up a floor and select a room," Vitiate said. "Once you have done so, proceed to clean the place. After you're done with that, meet me at the top floor, the library. Then shall I begin to teach you. I, however, must proceed to Ta-Koro for a moment. Supplies are needed." That said, Vitiate turned, headed south-east to the Koro.

profiles i guess

IC: Garren walked into the temple, exploring the complex as he looked for a good room. He selected one which had a window towards the lava. He stashed his battle skirt and heavy armour, and selected some training gear from the downstairs training area. He then grabbed a broom and began sweeping the place. He soon discovered that using Telekinesis was easier, and soon had five brooms in motion, cleaning the place.OOC: I'll wait for you to get done, Kal.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Woot! Chimaera's Fury is living once more!IC: Amaris, Ta-KoroAmaris walked out of the inn/restuarant, watching the city around her with curiosity. It had been a long time since she was here, this city of fire stone. During her time as a gladiator, she had competed in a tournament, aptly named 'The Guantlet of Fire' for it's harshness, as well as the fact it was filled with the most cunning, feral, and/or simply insane gladiators.Walking on calmly, Amaris realized someone was trailing her. She could hear him, as well as faintly smell the scent of Toa. Unsure if he was simply following her, she ducked into an alleyway, took a sharp left, and then paused, back to the wall as she silently drew a basket-hilted broadsword from the gigantic weapon-holder on her back.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:"Sometimes the only way to permanently get rid of the shadows is to burn them in the light." The dark Toa stepped a little closer, his face still obscured by his hood. "The name is Aparangi."
IC:"I'm Miraul,and this is Divan, Vilak, Takamaz, Axana, and Hikari. The Skakdi is Bijackal, our tracker. What is your business in Ta-Koro, and why the hood?" Miraul asked.
IC:Aparangi frowned, but then smirked. He knew encounters like this pretty well by now. They were basically in the "So now you're a Toa-now what?" guide. He stodd passively in front of the group, studying each of them for a second, to remember their faces and names. Then he said:"There's two types of people wearing hoods: Those who are up to no good and the ones hunting them. Sometimes I'm not sure which I am, but then again that is none of your business. As for why I'm here: I am looking for information on someone. And since we're already chatting so nicely, maybe you can help me out. Ever heard of a guy named Madrihk?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk stood near where the hospital once was, now little more than leveled ground. Here was his second greatest failure, Abd a link to his first.Here was where his life turned around, and where it began its downward spiral once more. As he stared in silence, he couldn't help but wonder if he could have made a difference. Maybe, if he fought, he might have been able to prevent what was to come. After all, it the hospital hadn't fallen, Riaril might not have been in Ga-Koro. She might not have had to die.So lost was he in his thoughts, he opulent have noticed anyone approach....OOC: That's your que, Kal.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Corik:"Hello, Skakdi," Corik said, rounding the corner as well with his Devastator Axe held in his hands.IC-Vitiate:"A terrible catastrophe, was it not?" Vitiate noted to Krayzikk, who he was standing beside, unnoticed. "The thought that one Toa could do this...that one Toa would even want to do this...it's mind-numbingly insane."

profiles i guess

OOC: I was looking at Cirok's profile, and it didn't give a element. What kind of Toa is he?IC: Amaris, Ta-KoroAmaris watched the way this Toa held his axe. He seemed confident, but not yet arrogant. Considerably skilled, I'd say. Amaris thought as she made eye contact."Amaris." She said calmly. "My name is Amaris." As she spoke, she put her broadsword's tip on the ground, holding the handle with both hands in a knight-like pose. "And yours?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:"Sometimes the only way to permanently get rid of the shadows is to burn them in the light." The dark Toa stepped a little closer, his face still obscured by his hood. "The name is Aparangi."
IC:"I'm Miraul,and this is Divan, Vilak, Takamaz, Axana, and Hikari. The Skakdi is Bijackal, our tracker. What is your business in Ta-Koro, and why the hood?" Miraul asked.
IC:Aparangi frowned, but then smirked. He knew encounters like this pretty well by now. They were basically in the "So now you're a Toa-now what?" guide. He stodd passively in front of the group, studying each of them for a second, to remember their faces and names. Then he said:"There's two types of people wearing hoods: Those who are up to no good and the ones hunting them. Sometimes I'm not sure which I am, but then again that is none of your business. As for why I'm here: I am looking for information on someone. And since we're already chatting so nicely, maybe you can help me out. Ever heard of a guy named Madrihk?"
IC: "As a matter of fact, I met him recently. We were tailing a murderer from Onu-Koro, and found him sheltering with Madrihk's group, the Island Liberation Squadron. We attempted to produce enough evidence to apprehend the murder, but Mahdrihk refused, sheltering him for some reason or another, which lead to a battle. We also happened upon a Toa of Iron named Ferrin, who claimed the Toa of Ice had worked with the murderer to steal goods of some kind from his buisness-I don't know the exact circumstances on that one, and Ferrin died slightly before the battle, about when we arrived. That murderer was our best lead on a case we've been on for months, involving three mysterious Toa of Lightning. Some of our other information leads me to believe that they might be here, in the wahi. Now that our other enemies are taken care of, I'm headed to check with the Guard in case they have some kind of info. Unless you happen to know something, then we'll be on our way." Miraul answered. Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

OOC: It says "Fire" in the powers. I think.IC-Corik:Corik stood in a manner similar to Amaris, smiling slightly."Corik," the Toa said simply. "Having a good day?"IC-Vitiate:The Toa of Plasma nodded with Krayzikk."To think of the death caused that day," he said, sadly. "And those deaths that were inadvertently caused or helped due to it." He shook his head.

profiles i guess

IC-Vitiate:Vitiate turned to Krayzikk, and lowered his hood, something he would not normally do, looking at Krayzikk. However, the visor on his mask blocked his eyes."Forgive me if I seem to pry," he began, "But did you have friends who were harmed or killed within, or just after the assault?"

profiles i guess

IC: Krayzikk"All three." Krayzikk answered. "One of my friends didn't get out in time, and the hospital collapsed on them. Another was permanently injured by the same."His voice grew even more quiet. "And my girlfriend was killed by a freak accident in Ga-Koro. She wouldn't even have been there if the hospital hadn't been destroyed.""And I couldn't do a darn thing for any of them."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Vitiate:"I have been in similar situations, many times before," Vitiate said, nodding. "Most recently with my friend Jaron-he died of wounds given to him by that Toa of Ice." Vitiate thought for a moment."I wonder, would you have known him?"OOC: Upon learning Song flipped sides and Jaron died, Krayzikk flew into a rage, last time. I wonder what will happen this time.

profiles i guess