Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Sucogu - Dock"It's almost sad." the Toa's fingers crackled, preparing a bolt......A Kakama could hardly beat what was three feet away and literally lightning-fast. If he was correct, the Toa would be struck down from a bolt of this power. Dodging was also nullified as he could conduct it to wherever Antrim went."But you cannot continue." his voice stung with disdain.The bolt fired off, probably one of his most powerful in awhile.OOC: Well, he's using the power from that earlier bolt, combined with an already powerful bolt.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Solaris, Ghar-KnelSolaris made sure that Ghar-Knel wouldn't do anything funny as they searched for their weapons. Solaris found his coppery longsword in no time. Since Ghar-Knel's rifle had been blown nearly to pieces by Kahua, the search for that was a bit more difficult.But, Ghar-Knel found it and made sure the gun was field stripped and stuffed the gun parts into Solaris's satchel."It'll be ready for reassembly any time I want," the Vortixx warned."So where's Ga'mal's Ussal cart?" Solaris asked, stepping in so that he was face to face with his worst enemy.Ghar-Knel gestured for Solaris to follow. He walked up to the hill where he and Ga'mal had spent the night. There, not far beyond the blanket on the ground, was the cart. Ghar-Knel made sure all the wares were safe. Then, considering the fact that he always walked around with a rifle and no melee protection, he grabbed a wicked-looking dagger from Ga'mal's inventory.Solaris came behind Ghar-Knel and pinned him to the cart, causing the dagger to be dropped."First of all, stealing is no good," he growled, depositing fifty widgets into a compartment in the front of the cart. "Second of all, I told you no toys. So if you want me to buy you that knife, I'm going to have to keep it with your gun."Ghar-Knel had a feeling there would be some sort of consequence if the knife was not handed over, so he nodded in compliance.Solaris smiled, collected the knife, then hopped onto the cart. He kept his sword and the knife out to defend against Ghar-Knel, should he try to do anything, and whipped the reins. It was a long trip across the Wahi, but in that time...Solaris to Ta-Wahi...Ghar-Knel to Ta-Wahi...

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC:Merfolk physiology is different than Toa physiology. That's why the pressure point attack didn't do much. You weren't doing it in the right place to harm a Merfolk. Unless this guy knows about Merfolk physiology, and if that's the case, I'll edit.IC:PontusNoting that Senegal was about to stab him, Pontus attempted to fling him downwards, getting him out of stabbing reach as fast as possible. He then grinned at Senegal(who was hopefully below Pontus), if he tried the same trick he tried earlier, Pontus would be ready.

Ooc: Valid point. I would assume he doesn't, or he would have recognized Pontus for what he was when he first saw him.Ic: Back to the drawing board. Senegal looked around, seeing no place for him to... bob to, and no weapons for him to use. He couldn't use the same tricks as before -- not on the same enemy, it wasn't his style. He saw two choices, two tactics he could employ. But that was it. One was meant to delay the inevitable, the other a final act of desperation.He chose the latter.As soon as he hit the seafloor, he crouched and lunged upwards, directly at Pontus. He wanted this enemy to come out and play like a man.

IC - Sucogu - Dock"It's almost sad." the Toa's fingers crackled, preparing a bolt......A Kakama could hardly beat what was three feet away and literally lightning-fast. If he was correct, the Toa would be struck down from a bolt of this power. Dodging was also nullified as he could conduct it to wherever Antrim went."But you cannot continue." his voice stung with disdain.The bolt fired off, probably one of his most powerful in awhile.OOC: Well, he's using the power from that earlier bolt, combined with an already powerful bolt.

Ooc: I wasn't going to pull this card, but if you're really so intent to fry me without leaving me any chance to evade or defend against it, you really leave me no choice... :shrugs: A bolt of that power wouldn't just strike me down, it would quite literally kill me. Ever wonder why Tahu Nuva never directly shot his enemies with fire? It'd be a smackdown. Some elements are just far more dangerous than others.Ic: Just as Sucogu prepared to shoot Antrim, the baron didn't look sad or dismayed, but rather smirked in gratitude and realization. Previously hidden among the other matoran of the village huddled in the shop behind the toa of lightning, Antrim's armorbearer stepped out. In his hand he held a short sword, just enough for what needed to be done. He ran up behind Sucogu and jumped, grabbing hold of his back and pulling him backwards. The bolt of lightning, previously intended for Antrim his beloved lord, was instead shot wildly at the sky. The matoran heaved his sword up and brought it down, aiming to shove it through his right shoulder as he jumped off, knowing what Antrim was going to do next.Antrim seized the moment, rapidly getting up and giving a hearty war cry as he tried to shove his sword through the toa.

OOC: Feldnok to the rescue?IC: FeldnokHaving been completely forgot about, Feldnok stayed off the side and kept his distance from Sucogu and his adversaries. He saw what Antrim was about to do and he wasn't going to miss his chance again. Feldnok aimed off to Sucogu's side, where Antrim was, and fired the gravity sphere. The impact would cause Sucogu, Antrim and the Matoran to be lifted into the air if they didn't move away soon. Once they're floating, I'll barrage them with my impact vision.

OOC: Despite that being a really obnoxious thing to do, I'll go ahead and concede, seeing as one of us had to do it eventually. :PIC - Sucogu - DockSucogu was a fighter. He would never back down. However, he knew he had lost when the Matoran jumped up and struck his aim off. He tripped backwards, hands charred from the wild electricity that had been lost through them.It was time he ended this fight."Alright. That's enough. You wi-"......Blood.As the large sword's tip penetrated his skin... Then his abdomen...Then rushed through him, knocking things out of place and cutting him up inside...He collapsed, eyes shaking in Antrim's direction."All's f-fair..."He fell unconscious from blood lost.OOC: Well, there you go. Congratulations. XD

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Ic: Everything seemed to go in slow motion. Sucogu's words escaped his mouth with calm, and the massive sword's grinding noise against his armor and organs was a prolonged and irritating sound. The matoran behind him slowly hit the ground with feet together, the clap from the impact echoing in the small universe the three beings inhabited. The blood from the wounds spurted out in large doses, spraying outwards and down, a morbid sight for all who observed. And then the zamor struck.Antrim wasn't even able to pull the weapon out of Socugo's body. Had the toa been allowed to fall backwards in accordance with the laws of gravity, there would have been no problem and Antrim would have yanked it out cleanly, but suddenly all three beings were hoisted into the air. The blood turned to rivulets, rising like the end of a waterfall seen upside down as the toa of lightning's eyes rolled back and his heartlight faded. Antrim lost his grip with the weapon and slowly tumbled head over heels, out of control in the air. The villager was the only one who "stood" still, perfectly upright although he was he was floating.That blasted Skakdi, Antrim cursed as he looked down at the culprit with disdain, discontent with how he had meddled in something he shouldn't have.

IC: Hau blitzed through the village frantically. As soon as Sucogu had left he had gotten up, but hadn't been able to find or catch up to the fight.He rounded a corner--And there he, his master, was--Flying through the air with eyes closed--Blood spurting--From the wound inflicted by a massive sword--Held by a gray toa.The martial artist didn't think twice before his Kakama activated. He flew into the air in a high jump kick at the back of the head of the attacker.OOC: Yes, that is Antrim. No, I don't think Hau's attack has a high probability of actually landing the way he wants it to...Probably because that could be killing and would be a bit unrealistic. Antrim is spinning through the air, after all.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Kahua crawled low, under the cart and out of sight. Remember, Kahua, do NOTHING unless Solaris is ABSOLUTELY going to die. He used his Kakama to keep pace so that he never slipped into view of anyone. And...gotta stay QUIET.OOC: Kahua to Ta-Wahi...this should be interesting, to say the least.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic: The two toa and the matoran collapsed to the ground, the gravity effects of the zamor fading as quickly as they began. The matoran landed evenly once again, Sucogu's body landing roughly on his side and Antrim more or less flopping on his back. He was tired of landing on his back. Then Hau came out of nowhere before Antrim's eyes, acrobatically dancing like a ballet swan in the air above the big toa, a finale to end the duel, and an odd one at that. For a split second, Antrim thought he was seeing things, but he would never fantasize about an effeminate dandy air dancing before him, and shook the feeling off.He quickly got up, yanked the sword out of the fallen toa and jumped in the water. His armorbearer, meanwhile, vanished in the crowd of matoran once more.

IC:PontusPontus drew his sword again, and swung it at Senegal. There was no way a Toa could beat a Merfolk underwater. Merfolk had trained underwater their whole life. He doubted Senegal had even had more than one fight underwater in his life.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: FeldnokFeldnok was about to fire his impact vision at Antrim as he was floating in mid-air but noticed Hau charging towards him so he refrained to do so. Antrim fell to the ground and dove into the water and the matoran fled back into the crowd. Feldnok rushed over to Sucogu who was now laying on the ground unconsciously, blood oozing out of his wound."Someone get a medic!" yelled Feldnok to the crowd as he applied pressure on Sucogu's wound so he wouldn't bleed out.

Kalama's eye followed between Cyrax, Agarin, Kamaehu. Seeing the inherent urging, Kalama inhaled and pushed off the crate before stretching."Watch for Water Lurkers. They pop out at night." With a quick wave to Janice, Kalama led the Toa northward.GA-WAHI/PO-WAHI BORDERGA-WAHI 2327 HRSTanuka coughed slightly. "Air drying up?" Kalama asked hearing her. Tanuka simply nodded and cleared her throat. "...bit parched..." She said swallowing."You'll be alright. Just try not to scrape yourself raw this time ether." Kalama said as the wet dirt and sweet tall grass gave way to sandy grit and small tough scrubs.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Miptel, The RelOh, Karz, Kahua had slipped out. Now Mip was stuck with The Rel."So..." he said, making idle conversation. "I hear this area is quite humid."The Rel nodded. Obviously, they were both socially inept."Yes..." it said, distantly. "Well, perhaps we should follow them.""It's a long walk to Ta-Koro from here," Mip pointed out.The Rel shrugged and led the way out, anyways.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: But Hau's hands were already there. The 'matoran' cradled his master, thinking furiously of the hospital's location.He remembered it in a few seconds-after all that had happened, he did remember where he brought her whom she hit. But then the toa caught a glimpse of Eamerzon--Nearby--And doing absolutely nothing.The toa had enough.He blipped to before her with his Kakama, then said: "If you want to be my friend, you've got to help me" with a hint of anger and a rattle of his chain. He next blitzed away, charging to the hospital.

[Profiles]

IC: Pirok & ProditorAfter some travelling, Pirok and Proditor eventually reached Ga-Koro."We're going to need a boat; But we may as well look around while we're here.""Agreed." Proditor said in agreement.OOC: Pirok and Proditor open for interaction.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:A lone canister floated in the Ga-Wahi sea, half-sunk due to the weight it bore. This was no suprise to the being inside, as he was at least twice as heavy as what the canister was meant to bear. He bobbed in the current, eyes gleaming with anticipation as he neared shore. A loud thud told him it was time to break free, and with a rush of strength burst the canister in two. He crawled out for all to see; well, at least he tried, because his leg was caught in the canister's remains. He was a Skakdi named Fezohk. Looking around, he realized there was nobody around, and he was on some random, out-of-the-way beach with no civilization in sight. Fezohk felt a mix of sadness and relief; his dramatic entrance was wasted, but at least no one was around to see him fail at it. He sighed and walked down the beach in a random direction, with the canister's remains still dangling off his ankle.OOC:Hi, I'm new. Interact with this guy at your own risk leisure.

Edited by NinjaPrinny

BACON.

IC: "You must be kidding me."hiss"He's disemboweled! His liver is a wreck, his left kidney has practically disappeared, his spleen is ruptured...I could go on and on."ratTLE"C'mon, what do you expect me to d-"The doctor was finishing his sentence, his forsaken sentence, his Mata Nui-forsaken sentence, his STUPID LYING PIECE OF DUNG THAT DIDN'T EVEN DESERVE TO EXIST-CRACKLE-But that was precisely when he became absorbed in the fist covered in rivulets of electricity right under his chin."I expect you," Hau suggested with a cold calm, intoning with icy politeness and the slightest hint of a growl, "To do your forsaken job. Read: Shut the karz up and heal. Him. NOW."The doctor gulped, glanced at the unconscious toa whose guts were showing, glanced back to the toa whose sparking fist was showing, and got to work.

[Profiles]

IC(Sagom)

Sagom looks herself over in the mirror. The large mirror was tall enough to see her full body and the Ga-Toa greatly approved of herself."Just as beautiful as ever," she mumbles out loud before double checking her weapons. Everything's in order. Time to go see Tairel...The Ga-Toa smirks before reaching over toward a small stone. It was the Ta-Toa's stone that she had made for him. The stone represented him in any stories that would be told about him. When she and Tairel broke up what little relationship she had with him; he gave it back to her. She decided it would be a good way to ease herself back into Tairel's life. She needed a favor from the fire spitter, and he would be the one to use for her task.Still smirking, Sagom steps outside of her leafy hut and onto the lillypad-like streets of Ga-Koro. She looks up toward the nearby hospital a confused look on her face.How Tairel would want to work in one of those is beyond me...OOC: Sagom open for interaction.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: FeldnokFeldnok stepped back as the doctor got to work on fixing up Sucogu. He sat down on the floor and pressed his fingers against his temples as if he had a headache. Great...I meet a few nice people but now one of them might die...Feldnok tried to rid his mind of any negative thoughts seeing as how they would do more worse than any good. He loaded his launcher again with a gravity sphere just in case anything happened. He then looked up at Hau with a weary look in his eyes."Thanks. Looks like that meal of ours is going to have to wait, isn't it?" he said, trying to put on somewhat of a brave and happy face but it quickly faded away.

IC: Hau shook his head ever so slightly. The numbed toa dropped into his previous seat, hands holding his eyes tight as they stared a thousand bio.Dad would be coming in a moment. He always did."I'll be training," he choked out-from shame...Rage...Despair...Pain?-he didn't know. The toa got up with a sense of leaving heaviness and strode out the door.Ozone crackled with Hau's every forceful step. He had to unleash, unbridle the raw cumulonimbus of emotion within his brain that boomed and flashed against its walls.He had to escape.OOC: Please don't interact with Hau for the moment.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC - Sucogu - HospitalSucogu was experiencing a restless sleep. Despite being disturbingly still in his coma-like state, his mind still wandered. Antrim had stabbed him, even after he had conceded to protect the surrounding Matoran. Now, it was very likely that he would die.His dreams disagreed."Ko-Wahi."The voice was familiar. The face was of...an Iden. That's where it was from. His old master..."I don't understand."The voice was calm and kind, with an aura of power."Train Hau. I see great things in him."Sucogu was confused. Why was he in white and blue? This was his old armor."You...see?"A nod from his phantom teacher."I have watched over you for a long time." he said, tapping his mask.That explained the flashbacks, at least. And just how he was communicating now. An Iden."What are you trying to remind me?""I cannot communicate with you in your conscious form, but I can strengthen your memories. I have shown you what you have been, and what you must again learn to be." Sucogu's heart skipped a beat."Are you...here?"He shook his head sadly."Only my spirit was able to accompany you. My physical form was destroyed, and such time as a ghost...I'm slipping away.""We can find you a new form. I would gladly-""No. What is done is done. My spirit is departing as my body has."Again, he was confused."I don't want you to go. Come, we can find you a new form, just-""Ko-Wahi." The spirit slowly evaporated, and whatever had been stirring Sucogu's mind was gone.All that registered in the land of the living was a dropping of Sucogu's temperature. He knew what he had to do. He would train Hau.He would fulfill his teacher's final request.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: NostWalking in the streets of Ga-Koro, Nost was truly at a loss of what to do but made it look as if he actually had an idea as to where he was going. He looked around with a bored expression and as his eyes lingered on a fish leaping out of the water, he accidentally bumped roughly into a Toa of water, causing him to stumble over. He turned around with the tiniest bit of embarrassment present within him and mumbled a small "Sorry."

IC(Sagom)

"Hey! Watch where you're-" Sagom turns around to face the being. She quickly shuts up at the sight of a Ko-Toa.He's no fire spitter, but I could use him.The Ga-Toa starts to use her most lethal weapon: flirting."It's no problem," she says, smiling at the being. "It was my own fault; I'm so clumsy."Come on, Brakas, take the bait...-Mef Man

IC: Pirok & ProditorAfter some travelling, Pirok and Proditor eventually reached Ga-Koro."We're going to need a boat; But we may as well look around while we're here.""Agreed." Proditor said in agreement.OOC: Pirok and Proditor open for interaction.

IC: Tank - Ga-Koro GatesTank wasn't watching when he started walking towards the dungeon. He was looking back to the crowd of villagers, surrounding the body he just made dead. Hopefully they wouldn't follow him, he didn't want to cause any more problems. Tank bumped into two Toa who apparently weren't looking either.Toa of fire only lost his balance while the other being fell completely. Tears drying on his face, Tank tried to speak clearly, "S-sorry."OOC:Not exactly an interaction, but whatever. :P Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: NostNost looked at the Ga Toa with a bored look square in the eyes as she smiled. Nost wasn't one to let tiny details as her sudden change in attitude slip by and was quite aware or at least had an idea of what Sagam was attempting. He did not betray his thoughts and kept them to himself."No, it's my fault. Now if you'll excuse me..." Nost started to walk a bit past Sagam as if nothing between the two of them ever occurred .OOC: Someone like Nost is going to have to make Sagam work a little to get him to follow her around :P

OOC: Kind of a puppet, but whatever.IC: Pirok"Hey! What the Karz was that fo-" Suddenly Pirok realised the Toa was crying. "Are you... crying? What's wrong?"All thoughts of Pulse had pretty much been wiped from Pirok's mind.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: NostNost paused in his walk as he was a little surprised to hear such a thing from the stranger. He turned his head to get a sideways look at her with one of his eyes and starred at her a little.Don't be a fool, Nost. Falling in love's how most fools screw up...oh karz it all...He fully turned around to face her, his bored look gone, only to be replaced by a slight look of curiosity and not looking so grumpy anymore. He extended a hand from his cloak, fully bandaged up to the elbow."Nost."

IC: Tank - Ga-Koro GatesTank scrambled for an answer other than the truth. The two beings wouldn't understand. They didn't bear his curse. There was no getting out of it, he needed to tell the truth."If you're looking for an honest answer I was forced into ending that poor Matoran's life."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC(Sagom)

"Sagom," she replies, smiling. "It's nice to meet you...Nost," she adds; the blush still on her face. "Nost, what brings a Toa of Ice like you to a place like this. You seem to be more tough and heroic than the relaxing at the beach type."I think I've finally gotten the hang of this...-Mef Man

IC: Proditor"I know what it means to end a life. You wouldn't just be crying. I suggest you tell us the truth." Proditor said, doubtful of the Toa of Sand's answer. "And why the Karz are you rubbing your arm like that?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Nost Nost sighed to himself on the inside and berated himself for being so careless. Now you've done it he kept repeating to himself in his mind. He retracted his hand back into his cloak and looked at his new acquaintance."That's a good question." he said elusively, trying to ignore her compliments. "What are you doing here?" he said, instantly realizing his mistake and he burned with frustration directed towards himself on the inside.Fool! She's a Ga Toa! Of course she would live here!