Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: XantahlmThe tall warrior did stride casually, but almost to cheerfully to make others stand back. Matoran stared at this unusual Toa, but he made his way to a green coloured hut, right at the edge of the village, and the ocean. The tides swayed back and forth and the glistening moon, bigger than before, shone brightly amongst the tranquil sea. "I did make it. 10,00 years of time jumping, dimension travelling and I finally made it here. I spent most of my life to end up where I began it." His mind carried on down a unending river, getting more confused and spellbound ever second. "I need to get noticed around here. But how?" Xantahlm turned around to see the many huts; roughly able to be climbed on.He smiled.

Matoro_by_agnosticambition.png

Through fire, through ice

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

IC: Hajia & Kirian, Ga-Koro"Be careful!" Hajia said as Gravity walked out the door. As she said this, she accidently let the smile on her face grew as large as it was on the inside.This caught Kirian's attention, who stared at her for an extended peroid of time."What?" She asked as she blushed, her cheeks growing crimson. Kirian gave her a questioning look before returning to rubbing his head.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Karz, being a Denuian would be fun. :PIC-Raxa:"Tomorrow it is, then," Raxa said, smiling. "I can't wait until we find that bloody creature, he needs to die." Raxa thought for a moment. "I say the first two places we should check are Kini-Nui and Onu-Koro. Agreed?" He asked.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Perhaps you could create another Denuian. I'll ponder on the possibility. One thing would be sure, though, it would have to know Hound, whether as an enemy or a friend.IC: Hound, Ga-KoroHound winced. "Not Onu-Koro. I'm afraid if you want to hunt there, you must do so alone." He said.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: GravityI walked around for a bit, sorta looking, sorta not. Eventually I found a herbalist, the Ga-Matoran was sitting outside of her small shop. She looked up as I asked, "Hey, got any pain killer?"The tentacles might have startled her a bit, but she hid her reaction and went to the back of her shop. The matoran came out a few minutes later with a small glass of what looked like mashed kelp. "This is the only thing I have for a Toa, but um, it has some side-effects," she explained."Don't care," I replied, taking the glass and paying the Ga-Matoran, "Long as it works."With that, I drang the strange liquid, and a few seconds later the pain began to fade.OOC: Hm... I'm still deciding to have something happen to him or not. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Granted. :PIC: GravityI realised I probably should've asked what the side-effects were before I downed the stuff. Karzit, gotta start thinking with my head, I thought.I realised that I had said that outloud. "What the heck?" I said, meaning to only think it.Shrugging, and hoping that was the only side effect, I walked back over to the bar. I stepped in, and waved at Kirian. Walking over to the Toa of Ice I held up the bottle and asked, "Hey, man, do you know what this is? I just drank the stuff. Actually, what does it do?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC, Zijak: Zijak around Ga-Koro. He had heard about the Infernavika's battle, so he came to look for it. He wasn't too happy, seeing as the Infernavika was originally the ship he was First Mate on. He walked around the village, asking people if they've seen it...OOC: Had to get this guy going.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC [Velox, Ga-Wahi, Kakaru's hut]: Velox immediately noticed the dark green Toa making his way toward them, but he neither stirred nor greeted the Toa, simply keeping his hood covering many of his features. It had been a while since they had seen each other, and it was now that Velox remembered the detail that had been plaguing his memory; a detail he couldn't remember, probably due to his inebriated state at the time of their meeting: the Toa's mask. To say it was disfigured was an understatement: it was dented, pitted and mottled, and one whole side had been crudely repaired with scrap metal. A lot had happened since they last met, but Velox pushed those thoughts away, instead focusing again on the figure that approached. It was obvious their presence surprised him, but that was only natural, considering the considerable amount of time that had past. This time Velox could control his thoughts no more, and once again recollected, only this time it was of the bar. He remembered it being another night where his inner demons haunted his mind, controlling his emotions like black, hideous tentacles strangling and suffocating his brain, sucking out all hope and will to live. And so he drank. His memory was still foggy from all the alcohol he had consumed, but he remembered the destruction of the bar, and he remembered the black and gray Toa that stood next to him now. Viisi was part of a Toa team that went rogue, and when he was unwilling to join in their treachery, he fled. Velox remembered how he had stumbled into the eradicated bar, begging for help. Velox had agreed, having nothing better to do and hoping to get the monsters out of his mind for one night. At the sound of the emerald Toa's voice, Velox's thoughts were immediately brought to the present, but not quick enough to register what was said."Hi," Velox replied, hoping that whatever it was Kakaru had said his reply fit. When Kakaru said no more, Velox continued, "This is Viisi, and the reason for my delay." He proceeded to tell Kakaru of their meeting in the bar and his agreeing to help Viisi free himself of his companions, offering no more detail than that.

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

IC [Viisi]: Why am I here? A stranger in a strange land, in the company of a chronically drunken Toa of Electricity, rendezvousing with another even more disreputable looking Toa. Who would have guessed when I first became a Toa that I would ever sink so low. But unexpected events breed unexpected events, the first of which was the leader of my Toa team suggesting a raid on a Matoran village. Admittedly he had had his reasons; the Matoran had been causing trouble for centuries, fighting amongst themselves and the violence had begun spilling into other realms. But I knew the real reason; there were weapons of great power there.My team mates went along with him, I did not. I sat out the raid but stayed in the team.Things got worse and worse, my team slowly spiralled into decay, abandoning the Toa code and all that Toa stand for. At last I could take no more, their latest outrage they were planning was too much, not only did I leave the team, but I sought help to thwart its corrupt aims.In my urgent search for assistance I found an inebriated Toa of Electricity, and after extracting him from some unpleasantness I plead my cause and like any true Toa would, he came to my assistance. With one condition however; that I would accompany him for a month in his endeavors.So here I am five months later, my team unwrought and my life a shambles.- 55555

Edited by 55555

OOC: Still pondering the possibilty. You see, the entire fate of Hound's tribe (Which happens to be the only left of his species), of which he was chief, have a very strong part in the story I have planned out for him. IC: Kirian, Ga-KoroAs Kirian looked at the bottle, his eyes grew wide. "Gravity..." He began. "This isn't just painkiller. It's a complex serum, meant to shut down certain parts of the brain. Mostly the pain-feeling ones. There's also a rumor you're unable to lie, or keep your thoughts to yourself." Kirian said as he looked up. "You should be more careful what you buy." As Kirian finished speaking, Hajia approached the table, a smile on her face. "Hey! Did you find something for your pain?" She asked him, the blushing on her cheeks finally going down.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Kirian & Hajia, Ga-KoroHajia's eyebrows arched slyly, giving off a questioning look. "I'm what?" She asked as she leaned closer. Kirian, even though he could have told Hajia what Gravity had taken, remained erieely silent, observing.IC: Hound, Ga-Koro"Enemies. Old ones. I'm not prepared to fight them as of now." Hound said in his never-wavering calm tone.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Well, maybe he could have been a competitor for chief. That'd be cool. :PIC-Raxa:"I have trouble believing you'd have somebody there who'd attack you on sight," Raxa said. Then he smiled. "Without freezing up in fear halfway through." Then he shrugged."Alright, tomorrow it is, then. Hopefully we find who we're looking for."

profiles i guess

OOC: Yeah, that'd be cool... When we move this story out of Ga-Koro and into the Dog and Stone wars, how 'bout we talk it some more? (Dog and Stone wars is the self-made name for the upcoming battle between Onyx (The aforementioned enemy Hound talked about) and Hound's groups, probably to end with Onyx and Co dying, along with many of Hound's group (Gravity might find himself single once more...))IC: Hound, Ga-Koro"Indeed. The one known as KAL shall be brought to justice."Hound said.IC: Hajia & Kirian, Ga-Koro"That was what?" Hajia asked, enjoying the teasing of Gravity.Kirian remained erieely silent, never speaking.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Rynekk - Infernavika"Probably, but I much prefer this method of co-habitation to just sitting around, waiting to be thrown overboard," he said with a shrug, half-grinning.Then, with Kakama-enhanced speed, he caught the punch in his right hand, responding with an uppercut aimed for the Toa of Lightning's stomach."Plus, I get to get beaten up by a beautiful Toa. You can't beat that," he added.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Ic: Nixie opened the door to her hut with the typical joy she always radiated, though when she saw who was at the foot of her house, the smile vanished. "Oh, I was wondering when you would arrive," she said slowly and stepped away, gesturing for Soundblaster and his friends to enter her hut."I suppose it seems silly to ask, but what can I do for you?"

IC: RiarilRiaril crouched down over the edge of the landing, her body seeming to project itself past the normal limits of reality into the air around. "Hm... Well, I honestly can't say," Riaril replied to Krayzikk, "But she always had a great way of staying gone when I came home."Reaching for a vine, Riaril grabbed ahold and slid down slowly while saying the next few words. "Though, honestly, if she does show up, my vacation would end right then and there."

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)"Might as well let 'em go at it," he said, leaning against the railing beside the pair and watching with interest. He turned and looked at Verak."Don't think I ever introduced myself properly," he said, grinning and sticking out his hand. "I'm Raknar."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk frowned. "I'm sorry to pry, but do you not get along with your sister?"IC: Krian(Soundblaster)Krian stepped inside. "Well, what the karz happened would be a good start. Then you can tell me what Anthyn is, and then how I get my soul back." His tone was polite, but firm.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Verak:"Verak," the Toa of Plantlife said, shaking Raknar's hand. "And I'm bloody tired from all the work on this ship, and it seems like most of my crew has managed to find themselves bunks already," he said, waving over to the forecastle.OOC: Seriously, we need people to take over the crew. :P 15 characters max, but hey, it'll fill up the ship.

profiles i guess

IC: Hajia & Kirian, Ga-KoroHajia leaned close, her mouth next to Gravity's ear. "For the record, you're the most handsome Toa i've ever seen." She whispered before turning around and walking back to the bar, pausing only to look back and smile at him.Kirian spoke for the first time in minutes. "And that's why you're suppoused to be careful what liquids you consume." He said.

pNNgXax.jpg

Ic: Nixie sat herself down by her table and tried to come up with a layman term explanation. After a long moment of finding the words, she said with "What happened was a physical manifestation of ethereal spirits in that chamber. What they did was gained complete control of your bodies and dominated your wills."She placed her hand on her crystal ball, as if casually looking into the future -- or past -- for insight. "Anthyn is the product of those spirits, and her strength is the product of their efforts. I did not expect them to be as malicious as they were and to not give your energies back. But I think what it comes down to is that you can't regain your souls by any normal means, not anymore. The spirits took them away like birds steal fish, and they alone can give it back. Anthyn can't do it herself, and I doubt she would ever have the wish to do so anyway." Her lips quivered a little as she thought of another idea. "M-maybe by killing her you can spill your spirits out of her body, but... remember you would be fighting something that has all your strengths and none of your weaknesses. You would be fighting against a better you."

IC: Riaril"More like she doesn't like me," Riaril muttered. "Look, I really don't want to talk about Gabel right now. If she shows up, oh well. If not, all the more reason to keep her out of my mind." She walked around the circular opening in the floor and headed towards the window. Sticking her head out, Riaril could see the sunshine still bright, the gulls still crying in the summer-like weather. "We should probably get the business end of this trip out of the way, huh?"

IC: KrayzikkKrayzik held up his hands, as if in surrender. "Hey, I don't have siblings. I wouldn't know." Then he nodded. "Hey, sooner the business is out of the way, the sooner your vacation can truly start."IC: KrianKrian nodded, and was quiet a moment. His posture gave nothing away, he simply looked deep in thought. "Thank you for the information. I do have one more question, however."He looked down at the Matoran from where he stood. "She called herself a 'Valkyr'. Do you have any idea what that means?" He nodded to Pearl, though he knew it wouldn't be that simple.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Speaking of Anthyn...I believe Savina replied to her question a while back, not sure if you saw it EW. IC: Mimira - Nixie's Hut -Mimira looked like everything that Nixie had just said had completely gone over her head. "What's a Valkirr?" Mimira said, not really sure how to pronounce it.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar