Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (The Infernavika)"I'm fine with improvisation, soon as this little baby ends up in that interferer's stomach. I wouldn't mind Song delaying that wet-wench in the process, either," Perkahn took to using a Le-Koronan word he thought apt in this case. "We need those guys to stay pretty much stable in the same spot. Well, not the same spot. The vicinity, anyway."

Edited by Dovydas of Gulet

IC-Grochi:"Perfect." In a second, Grochi was already over by one of the masts, tying some of the most elastic rigging they had to it. Once he felt the knot secure, he moved to the other side and did the same thing. In just over a minute, they had a much-oversized Slingshot between two of the masts, the perfect thing to launch Perkahn's device farther off."There you go, this'll send it to them. Or farther, if you want to." He frowned, and fixed one knot. "Alright, now it'll be as accurate as you need it to. And the best part is," he then said, gesturing to the mooring hooks, "We have the best place to secure it in tension until we need to fire."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: SongSong cackled. "Alright, you guys take aim and prepare, I'll keep 'em where they are." With that, the Toa vanished. ********************A moment later, Song came to a stop in front of Zijak and Knidia. "Well hello there! I'm sorry, but..." She grinned, and drew a dagger. "You shall not pass."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: (The Infernavika)"Ah, you sure know your way around constructing weapons o' mass destruction." Perkahn grinned ever so widely, positioning his little explosive right in the hooks, taking a few glances at this improvised slingshot and making sure it was aimed right perfectly. "Good work. Now it just falls to Song to distract 'em long enough, and approximately one and a half o' our unfortunate friends down there will be dead like those rats down in my cabin."

Edited by Dovydas of Gulet

IC: Naru

OOC: Yeah. :PIC: Zauk"Yeah, I'd rather not pull her into this," he agreed. Not wanting to stay in Ga-Koro much longer he said, "The docks should be just up ahead."He pointed to a collection of lily-pads near the edge of the Koro. "That is," the Toa of Lightning added, "If you want to take a boat to Ta-Koro..."It was the fastest way to Ta-Wahi, but Zauk seemed a little less then excited to sail there. He had some bad experiences with boats, to say the least, so he wasn't too eager to get on one.But it is the fastest way... Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:"Speak of the whatnow?" Tadris looked confused (as he had never heard such a figure of speech before in his short history), then startled as a horn blew from the boat, signifying that it was leaving soon. The Toa of Fire turned to a Ga-Matoran nearby, who wore a Hau and was scratching something into a tablet, "Hi there, uh, miss, does this ferry go to Po-Koro?""Why yes!" exclaimed the Matoran, her head darting up from the tablet at shocking speed and a huge, friendly grin on her face, "But we don't do ferries for free. Whaddya got?"Tadris shrugged at Rynekk twice. The first was at the Matoran's hyper behaviour, and the second was after she had spoken, followed by him saying, "I'm skint, you?"

IC: Zauk

IC: Naru"Traveling on foot is too slow, so boat it is," Naru said, already on her way to the docks. Just a few minutes later, she and Zauk had boarded a Matoran-driven vessel and set off for the coast of Ta-Wahi. They didn't even need to explain the situation, for the Ga-Matoran had evidently heard of what was happening around the island already. She charged them no widgets for the trip, and it was noticeable that she ran the crude pump engine as fast as possible to get the Toa to their destination.The Turaga had to be found.OOC: Naru and Zauk to Ta-Wahi.

IC: Never stop to gloat. It just gives your opponent time to react and take the first strike themselves. Especially if they have a Kakama. The nearest source of water was down in the fjord and it would take too long to draw water from the air, so Knidia made a super-speed lash with her tail. Not at the teleporting pirate, just across the ground. The resulting cloud of dust and dirt should blind the pirate Toa nicely

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Song actually has a Kakama. When I said vanished, I didn't literally mean vanished.IC: SongSong notice the move and lunged to the side, her mask active. She mentally berated herself for not donning her helm.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Rynekk - DocksRynekk sighed, and dug into his pockets, bringing out a few widgets he had stolen off of the Matoran thief in Ko-Wahi. Seeing as they used to belong to his murder victim, he wasn't exactly thrilled to be using them, but they were all he had at the moment."Here you go ma'am, that should be enough for the two of us," he said calmly, trying hard to remain stoic in spite of the Matoran's hyper-activity."Ah yes, thank you very much sir! Just up that gangplank, and make yourself at home! Have a good trip!" she said, barely pausing for breath in-between sentences."Yeah... Thank you," he replied slowly, backing away from the Ga-Matoran, onto the gangplank, flashing a look at Tadris that said What the karz?IC: Gunner - InfernavikaGunner was roused out of his thought process by Grochi and Perkahn's voices coming from above-decks. Something about explosives and improvisation? He couldn't be quite sure, but it was worth checking out, even in Grochi was there.Putting on his coat and hat, the Toa walked onto the decks, remaining abnormally quiet as he watched the crew members jerry-rig a massive slingshot between the two masts.What in the name of Mata Nui? was all he thought.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)"Oh, for Christ's sake..." he muttered, walking to Doomslayer's cabin."DOOMIE!" he yelled. "IT'S RAKNAR. THEY'RE ATTACKING THE SHIP AGAIN, AND I WANT YOU TO HELP US SHAKE 'EM UP A BIT!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC:

IC: "Scorpion is ready."The prop was now merging with the glossy armor. It interlocked with it in a clack, then was tested by an activation of Iron."The apparatus is in place."Doomslayer nodded. Zmija examined the device, corrected a few mistakes, and then began to redress The Captain."Conclusion: Phase 2 is completed."

IC: There was no more to be said. Zmija worked in total silence save for the rustling of fabric and the clacking of metal.Doomslayer stared into the ceiling throughout the procedure. She sighed at the sight-in chastisement or fiery emotion, any listener could not tell.Then the toa gently kissed his Calix' forehead.There was no more to be said.A few minutes later, The Captain swaggered from his room. A childish grin on face; jauntily-tipped cap on head; shy shadow at side; and one large cylindrical object on back, he stepped back into the ship's more airy compartments.There was only one response from him to Raknar's call: "LETTUCE-EATIN' TIEM!" Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: 'Doomie' leaped forwards. Before the stunned skakdi could respond, he had wrapped his arms around the captain."I MISSED YOU TOO, CAP'N! BEST FRIENDS SHOULD ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER, NO MATTER HOW MUCH TAR THAT WOULD REQUIRE," Yelled the exuberant toa. Almost as soon as he had started, Aki withdrew from the hug. His face turned serious."Might I use my GRINAED LAHNCHUR to slay our foes, sir? "...I promise I will try as hard as I can to not set the deck on fire again, sir," Doomslayer hastily added.

[Profiles]

OOC: Correct me if i've missed something.IC: Kirian, Tirus, Hajia, Ga-KoroKirian ignored the Toa, for he was still preoccupied with the wound. Tirus, however, spoke. "Don't know. The Gravity lad carried her in here, and said she was shot. Kirian began to fix it." Tirus said with a sigh, his eyes never leaving the fire-place.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:Tadris frowned and raised an eyebrow in a comical fashion as he too shifted onto the boat, returning Rynekk's glance.The inhabitants of the boat were an interesting bunch. The crew consisted of 4 Ga-Matoran and 2 Po-Matoran, the former used for their boating skill and the latter for their strength on deck. The captain was a (for lack of a better term) short and fat Skakdi who's organic parts seemed to hang off his body, as if they were just too heavy and lazy to keep themselves firm.The other seven passengers were all Toa: Plasma, Fire, Earth, Water, Ice, Sonics and another element which Tadris did not recognise. This seventh passenger was very quiet and reserved, his eyes piercing seemingly into one's soul, and wore navy blue and gold armour. The Toa of Sonics was clutching a jar of dirt and shivering for some reason (she also seemed to be singing quietly to herself, but her lips weren't moving), whilst the Toa of Ice was debating with the remaining passengers about who the best Koli player was.As the boat pulled out of the dock, Tadris took a seat by the side of the boat, on the opposite end of the ferry to the blue and gold Toa, who hadn't taken his eyes off the pair since they had come on board."Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum, and all that." Tadris grinned at his friend, trying not to notice the eerie gaze of the mystery Toa.OOC: To save confusion: That isn't a Toa of Psionics, as I know they aren't allowed. It's just an element-less Toa designed to be like a Toa of Psionics :PAnyway, this will make for an interesting boat trip http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)As Doomslayer saluted, his finger slipped on the grenade launcher, sending a projectile right over Raknar's head and into his Kohlii cap. It flew into the water, wrapped around the projectile, and two seconds later, a loud BOOSH! could be heard. A large pillar of water came flying onto the deck, and riding its crest was Raknar's snapback, flopping weakly around the deck like a fish out of water as it landed, still flaming a bit.The captain instinctively jumped back, not sure whether to laugh or scream at the firepower that had just been put in this sociopathic mastermind's hands."DOOMIE!" he screamed. "DON'T POINT THAT AT ME. POINT IT AT THEM."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: The Captain swaggered into a two-fingered salute. "YES CAP'N! I'LL SHOVE 'EM SOME VEGETABLES!"He grinned, then turned to Arzanyos. The toa grinned again while withdrawing his launcher"HOW 'BOUTS YOU SPEAR TH' MEANIES, I SHOOT THEM WITH EXPLODYS, AND WE TALK LATER?"Zmija stepped from the shadows. She began to purposely glide towards the elevated stern deck of the Infernavika, a shadow emanating a quiet menace uncharacteristic of her shy form.

[Profiles]

OOC: Speedster versus speedster, this should be fun...IC: Noticing the speed of the move, Knidia guessed this pirate's mask was exactly what it appeared to be. then again it could be a Calix. So hard to tell with all this reshaping that went on. Keeping her own Kakama active, Knidia lunged at Song with a bladed caestus gauntlet. It was a non-lethal strike, just a swipe at Song's side that would leaver her in too much pain to move without actually killing her

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Ironically, most of Song's fights against other players have been with another Kakama user.IC: SongSong caught the blow on her dagger, and deflected it to the side. With a savage grin, she lashed out with an electrified kick towards Knidia's stomach. Remember Song. You don't have to beat her, just keep her here. And you can do that.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Knidia reared up on her tail like a cobra, pulling her up and away out of the kick's reach. With the advantage of height she lunged in a downward sweeping motion, blades of her caestii swinging like a pair of scissors. It was, technically, a lethal strike, but from what she'd seen, the pirate was fast enough to dodge. The real goal was the put the Toa on the back foot, to force her on the defensive

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: If Knidia had been the only one moving at Kakama speeds, she might have avoided the lightning bolt. Shame she wasn't. The blast of the bolt threw her back, singing the armour on her back.But by now she'd been able to draw on the water in the air. She made it form two gloves around Song's hands. Should she try using electricity again, she'd shock herself. Toa only had increased resistance to their element, they weren't immune to it

Edited by Armageddon Out Of Here

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: SongAlright, so I can't manipulate my element using my hands. Guess I'll have to use my mind, then. Not quite as accurate, but...Her grin never wavering, Song created an electric cage around Knidia. It would slow her down, at least.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Kirian, Ga-Koro"Only a few moments..." He muttered and as he finished his work.Laying the tool he had been using down, he looked up at Gravity. "All Hajia can do now is rest." He said softly, picking her up from the table as he spoke. Walking over to the cot normally reserved for himself, kicked it ontop of Hajia's, making the bed twice as soft. After laying Hajia on the cots with the utmost ease, he smiled slightly as she fell into slumber. Looking up at Gravity once more, he spoke. "All we can do is pray. The wound, while not peircing any internal organs, is severe." He said quietly, his speaking followed by a sigh. After a brief pause, he finished. "Even if Hajia recovers, I'm not sure she'll be able to move like she used to. It may be too painful to walk."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: GravityI nodded, understand. Using a bit of my power, I decreased the weight of the Ga-Toa, making her a bit more comfortable. I realised I was kneeling down, and I stood up, my joints clicking. "I suppose you would all like to know what happened," I said, staring down at the floor.I wish there was something I could do for her, but my mind was as blank as my expression.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: It's about time I bring Hound into the picture.IC: Hound & Co, Ga-KoroAs soon as Gravity finished speaking, the front door of Hound's gigantic hut creaked open. The owner of the building, the Great Hound, stepped into the sparcely-lit area, his eyes taking in everything. "Gravity's about to explain." Kirian said quietly. Hound nodded and sat down in his gigantic, throne-like chair.

pNNgXax.jpg