Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kulamus was hit by one of the swords, which left a large cut in his arm. He dove at one of the illusions, but he went right through. He landed in the water, and quickly climbed out.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Alexin"Now, now. That wasn't very smart, now was it?" Alexin mocked. And so did his copies.The copies snapped their fingers, as the blasted Kulamus' ears with an incredibly high-pitched sound.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kulamus writhed in pain from the noise. He covered his ears. "I must kill!" He said. He shot bolts of lightning at several of the copies, hoping he would hit the right one.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Raxa:Raxa nodded at what Hound said, quickly drawing an image that came into his mind, somebody who'd been described to him from another assassin he'd worked with before."Odd armour, a Pakari, maul and sword for weapons, correct?" Raxa asked, not looking up. "Gauntlets made of a material approximating true diamond?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC Jokar - Ga-Koro - Spectating:Now would be the perfect time to just walk away without any trouble; then again.. he wanted to see how this situation would play out, it was clearly obvious that this newcomer had the fight in the bag, at least unless the Lightning Toa decided to step it up a bit, and actually start fighting instead of launching random bolts of lightning at his opponent. He folded a bit of the lily pad he was standing on into a bench, which he sat down on, simply viewing the fight from a distance, trying to figure out which of the copies of the newcomer was the real one. -Jokar

IC: AlexinAlexin facepalmed, as the bolts went through the copies. "You attacks are so simplistic. You're predictable. I could avoid these while I'm asleep."He upped the sound. A minute or two of this could knock someone out.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Emotia - Ga-koro -Emotia sat down next to the grave, it saddened her deeply to know that the doctor who had pretty much saved her life, was gone. "Thank you...for everything..." She said in a whisper. I had half a mind to go find Krayzikk and help him kill the brakas responsible for her death. But...first thing first, Tillian and Emotia's wedding, couldn't miss that. But as soon as the wedding was over, I knew I had a lot of work to do.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Pearl"Um... So we can go now, right?" Pearl whispered to Mimira, grabbing the matoran's arm and attempting to sneak away from the scary scary Toa of Air that had started shouting at Krian and Mimira. She then had a brilliant plan, and decided to whisper it to Mimira. "Actually, forget that, let's just tackle the air guy, then tickle him. That'll let Mr. Krian get away, 'cause we'll never get to Ta-Koro if people keep attacking Mr. Krian."OOC:... Can we go do something now? Like fun and entertaining? :P Pearl has no idea what is going on, and is starting to crave ADVENTURE again.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Kulamus rushed at the copies, swinging his sword at several of them, different ones than he had shot lightning at earlier. In an insane rage, he yelled "You must die! All of you!".

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Kulamus had an idea. He held his blade out in a specific place so that if Alexin kept moving around the area, he would run into the blade.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Kulamus writhed in pain from the sound, and knew he had to do something fast. He wildly swung his sword in all direction, making sure to swing toward all of the copies.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: AlexinBut Alexin was expecting that. After all, a creature will often writhe in desperation.He simply kept moving. He couldn't hit all the clones at once, so he simply moved from one to the next. Kulamus would only have a few seconds of consciousness left.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Kulamus knew he was about to lose consciousness. In desperation, he created a ball of lightning and threw it where the copies were. The ball of lightning exploded in all directions where it had hit. After throwing the lightning ball, Kulamus lost consciousness.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: AlexinAlexin jumped to the side, just barely avoiding the blast. He felt his skin prickle.That done, the copies vanished, leaving the real Alexin standing. He walked over to Kulamus, and handcuffed him. "You're under arrest."The Toa pulled out a pipe, and lit it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Kulamus woke up after being handcuffed. "You deserve to die... You deserve to die." He said, before losing consciousness again.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Skyra - Ga-koro -I shook my head at Krian. I had been silently looking at Riaril's grave, wondering why I always seemed to be always to late to save my friends. It was almost like Tamaru all over again, I'd failed to be there to save him from Vidar...and now I'd failed yet another person. Mimira shrugged. "He's easily excitable." She said in a whisper.Emotia did notice Krian's rather weak grip, but didn't want to be rude and pretended not to notice.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: KrianKrian moved over to Skyra, leaning heavily on his cane with each step.Quietly, he spoke. "There was nothing you could have done. From what I could tell, even Krayzikk in full-bodyguard-mode couldn't stop it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Sideswipe (Ga-Wahi, Close to Po-Wahi):Sideways clambered out of his pod and looked around. This place, it was much different from their home island. He turned about, trying to find important landmarks. Rodimus had said that the Phantom's retreat meant that they were regrouping with their leader, but Sideswipe had never heard of anything like that when he worked for them, never whispers of retreat, never the thought of surrender. The best place to start looking would be the center of the island, then start going around the island in a circular motion. With a flash, he activated his Kakama, and started to rush to Po-Wahi, where it's plateaus would help the Toabot look for important landmarks.OOC: Sideswipe has arrived! Sideswipe to Po-Wahi.

IC: AlexinAlexin jumped to the side, just barely avoiding the blast. He felt his skin prickle.That done, the copies vanished, leaving the real Alexin standing. He walked over to Kulamus, and handcuffed him. "You're under arrest."The Toa pulled out a pipe, and lit it.

IC Jokar - Ga-Koro - Talking: He stood up, and walked over near the Toa, looking down at the handcuffed being who had just been completely and utterly 100% owned. "That looked too easy," he said, watching Kulamus as he struggled against the confines of the handcuffs. So.. this guy was a part of the Koro Guard, or at least working with them. -Jokar

IC:Rewera returned the smile, with an expression that, although she did not have Ravage's animalistic features also looked very Rahi-like. "Very well, Ravage. You may call me Rewera." she said."And as for why I am here: I am searching for my brothers. We left for this Island together but arrived scattered. I do not know my way around yet, save for the main-roads. I need to know more about the Island so that I can rejoin them when the time comes to drive the darkness from this land."Rewera tilted her head slightly to the left, waiting for Ravage's reply. "So, are you interested in helping me?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:Pearl"Fine... But just standing here and doing nothing is boring... We should go on an ADVENTURE before your brother remembers that he's supposed to punish you." Pearl whispered. "Back to the bar to finish your quest?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: Bax :DIC: OnuzekThe three Toa, know as Tillian, Skyra, and Emotia would never see it coming; as a massive Toa of Gravity picked all three up at once in a Onuzek-size bear hug from behind. It was amazing how such a gigantic being could go unnoticed."Skyra! Tillian! Emotia!"IC: GravityBut I wasn't with the others, and some of them might have began to worry that I had gone after the assassins without them. That was, untill a massive smashing sound came from behind Hound's hut. I stood there, panting, with a two ton piece of granite laying off to the side.The huge boulder had an equally big crater on one side from where I had punched it. My eyes were red, and there was a... frightening expression on my face.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -