Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zacax"uh...yea we should," he said while reaching out his hand.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax and Calebos"Zac why were you in regs hip with her?""Nothing," Zacax said

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

iC: ZacaxCored is a freaking love guru, Zacax thougjt

IC: Zacax"Hmm? Oh I'm not mad, i was thinkin," Zacax said, "About why Corex would want to help us?"

IC: Zacax "Who knows, but he is Love guru," Zacax whispered

IC: ZacaxHe chuckled and then a serious look came on his face. "Quick question,"

IC: Zacax"Remember what that guy said? These rahkshi, we need to prepare, if one Toa can't face them alone we are screwed..."

IC: Zacax"Tarnok said people died at the Nui-Rama hive, if the rahkshi were there, numbers isn't just the only thing we need," Zacax said, "Luckily we have three blacksmiths, two two of fire, an assassin, two Toa of sonics potientially, and two survivors,"

OOC: Bleh... Can't write for beans right now... :/IC: SalamanderSalamander stood at the entrance to the tunnels, watching as the group slowly dispersed. Now that they had accomplished their task and found themselves a new Mark Bearer of Fear, the individual members of the group were all heading their own separate ways. Nothing better to do, Salamander decided to return to the village. At the very least, it might provide him with a much-needed chance to rest. Without saying another word, Salamander began to walk to Ga-Koro.

Lacertus

IC: MahoMaho looked through his telescope and saw tree familiar faces on the ship. He couldn't believe it...Deusui, Zacax and Calebos! He retracted his telescope and And tied rope to a arrow and shot an arrow at the boat. IC: DeusuiDeusui placed the pot down and heard something hit the ship. He didn't jump, he was used to it, and he turned to find an arrow, "I think I know who it is," he said heading to the arrow and looked at it.

NPC:As Deusui looked down, a small, raven-like Rahi, obviously well trained landed on his arm. He was surprised for a moment, but the bird held on, and extended a foot, a small piece of paper tied on.This would be said on the paper: "Test time. Kill Ambera. Yes, we know about her."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Deusui Deusui walke down the steps and read the scroll....why her?! Why?! IC: Zacax and Maho"Let me see..." Zacax said inspecting the arrow, "Wait...Maho!"As soon as Zacax said that, Maho had zipped across the rope, he made it as a zip line system and landed I front of Zacax, "Zacax!""Maho!"

IC: LiaraLiara was about to protest, before Mimira spoke. "No. It can't be." Liara's eyes watered. "Didn't Krian promise to keep her safe?!"Liara shakily stood, and turned around.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

ICZacax shrugged at Mussiki's comment. He was a little bit glad the toa of sonics wasn't as...malleable as Zacax.He leaned against the railing (a very attractive pose for the toa of sand) and took another sip of his porridge. To be honest, he wasn't being impressed by Deusui. Obviously the cooks skill lay in killing people, not whipping up a tasty dinner.Then an arrow slammed into the mast, quivering. Verak dropped his porridge and let it clatter and spill on the deck as he whipped out his two blades. Someone had shot an arrow, and Zacax recognized him. Verak let his blades drop in disappointment. Another friend of Zacax's. What was that- the fire toa's fourth new ally?But that wasn't all Verak noticed. A black bird had dropped Deusui a message. And Verak noticed Deisui's expression- one of shame and of surprise. What did Zacax say Deisui once did? Work as a bounty hunter?Verak's mind raced for a little bit, before he decided he was right. Deisui wasn't telling anyone about his letter. Deisui had to have some kind of a mission. And that mission would be refunded via money. Money, as coincidence may have it, was exactly what Verak needed right now.The toa of sand slid over to Deisui calmly, hoping to evade the notice of the other Toa. "New job, huh? Well, 'former mercenary', I am perfectly willing to help you with this job, as long as I get paid. If you don't let me help you, my noticin' of your new mission might slip my lips. I'd hate to tell the others yer still a bounty hunter, brother.""What do you say?"

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Deusui"I....I can't except this job read TE scroll and come down to the hold!" he said to Verak, he didn't want to do this job...IC: Zacax and Maho"Ha, your alive!" Zacax said, "But how?!""Long story my friend," Maho said, "Are the other three alive too?!" Zacax asked"I'm not sure entirely," Maho said, "I just got to this island a few days ago, and I see Calebos is alive still," "Ambera is alive as well!" Zacax said, "This is amazing!!!"

ICVerak followed Deisui down to the hold. The two moved to a dark corner, away from the crowd above. Verak leaned against the curved wall, next to a huge cannon-ballista. Verak held out his hand, and Deisui reluctanly handed the scroll over. Verak unwrapped the roll and read it. It was simple, direct, and to the point:Test time. Kill Ambera. Yes, we know about her.And only two of those words mattered to Verak: Kill Ambera. And Deisui couldn't do it. How awful. What sort of screwed up test was this? Although it was sad, Verak had to get some money. "If you'll pay me, I can make this happen." he said, his usual accent fading as his voice became more serious. "But we do have another option: fake Abera's death. I know how we can do it."

IC: Deusui"Please it's not simple to fake a death," he said, "organizations like this can identify a dead body from a fake. Why this guy would want me to kill one of Zacac's remaining relatives is beyond me....I can't do this...""And this isn't a paying job! They are testing me! Assassins are merciless, and won't care of someone's death, I stopped because of a mistake, I killed Zacax's master... that day changed me. I saw the matoran, scared terrified...my heart sunk when I saw the weak matoran. I ran away...and then he was wanting to help redeem me...I yet to figure out why he did that...if I kill Ambera, or even fake it...I'm the one who will die..."

Edited by Zacax

IC:Labelle stumbled around Tillian's house. She was very tired, having had too much alcohol and not nearly enough sleep. She figured that as long as she could avoid sleep, and if she kept drinking a small amount of Salamander's Revenge every so often, she could stop any pain from a hangover at least until after the wedding. Labelle noticed Tillian, Emotia and someone else talking. "Don't forget about the special Ga-Koronan ceremony before the ceremony" Labelle told Emotia, nearly slurring the words.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: So, has the wedding started?IC: ReaverScrew it, I'm no use here.Ripping the inn curtain from its railing and fashioning it into a makeshift sling, Reaver grabbed the basket with her dress in it, slung it over her shoulder, and climbed out the window, hastily descending to the ground. Once she was down, she made a dash for Casa Juturna.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi Beach - I continued to hug Mimira as I looked at Liara. "Where you going?" I asked. IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -"Oh yeah! Well, I guess we should do that soon....though we're both kinda drunk aren't we?" Emotia said, giggling.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

ICIn his best soothing voice, Verak said, "Its okay, Deisui. Don't worry- I'm here for you. Don't worry about payment now. I have a plan."If Amberra 'drowns' on the middle of the ocean, and you give her mask to this organization, they will assume she's dead. No one has the resources to look for a drowned body." That was a lie, but Verak was hoping Deisui's employer wasn't one of those stupidly rich people."We will both wake her at midnight and tell her the plan, when everyone else is fast asleep. If she disagrees, we knock her ot and continue. You take her mask, then throw her in the water. She'll swim to shore, aided by me. Then she lies low, gets a new mask, new armor, new identity. I help her. "You tell the others she fell overboard, and tell you employers she's dead. Sound good?"

IC: Hantak walked toward the restauraunt Nemesis had indicated. He then went inside, walked up to the counter and said "Give me food for two for a few days." "300 widgets." said a matoran behind the counter who had handed it to him. Hantak then grabbed the food, and began walking out of the building. The matoran followed him. "Hey, you have to--" The matoran was then hit by a blast of impact vision, and was knocked unconscious. Hantak waled out of the building toward Nemesis. "Here's the food." he said as he handed it to Nemesis.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Deusui"Again...it's not that easy!" he sai, "You know what happened when they send a bird? It watches you and informs it's master. A fake drowning is good but new armor is really stupid, and Zacax wouldn't agree with this, anyway he is my master. I have an idea...we can use the food to make a dummy, Athens use metal to add weight and make a food duplica of Ambera and toss it into the ocean, that way Zacax doesn't get into interrogation mode. Find some scrap and a bag and keys work,"

"Heheheh- no" Veran shook his head, "no decoys. Baaad idea. Trust me, brother. you've no idea how many times I've tried to fake a death.." Verak took a deep breath, as if purging some bad memories from his mind. "Okay, so the crow-raven-bird is an informant. Well. That complicaes things. Maybe it won't see us under the cover of darkness... Now, only three people should know about this. Me, you, and maybe Amberra. I don't trust the others. Also, I agree a bit about the new armor. Making a new identity for someone is hard. But do you have any better ideas on hiding her?"

IC: Zacax and Deuzui"Maybe telling Zacax why you ate faking a death?" Zacax said behind them."Zacax?!" Deusui yelled"Let me guess...your forced to kill Ambera..." Zacax asked"Sadly yes..." Deusui admitted, ""You realize you can swap Ambera and Calebos' masks right?" Zacax said, "I have a spare mask for Calebos, you can turn her invisible and give the mask to the bird,"