Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Team Winged Dagger"Soap, get up," Yerith said, shaking the Toa of Fire.Pordal blinked, waking up. How far had he fallen from the Gukko? It was laying about 10 meters away, dead."Looks like we're gonna have to leg it," Gaz said, closing the Gukko's eyes.Pordal searched himself for his disk launcher, but it seemed that it had been lost in the crash, so he pulled out his combat knife. He would have to use his elemental energy until they got back home."Middle of Ga-Wahi, surrounded by angry Vortixx," Yerith said. "Be quiet, don't get Nik-Kohlii killed, and above all, don't attract attention of any locals."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Team Winged DaggerPordal crawled over the hill and was faced with a small farm. He signaled for the rest of the team to follow. They peered through the underbrush, looking at an old Turaga being interrogated by a few Vortixx."Top them before they kill the old man," Yerith whispered.Pordal aimed straight at the Vortixx's head as he pulled out a Zamor launcher and pointed it at the Turaga. He unleashed a burst of flame, effectively killing that Vortixx. Then he ran into the fray with his knife and slit a few throats as Gaz and Yerith stayed to support him in the underbrush."Not exactly quiet," Gaz said. "But the Turaga's safe."Indeed, he had fled into his hut when he saw the fire."We need to keep moving," Yerith warned. "We have a spare Gukko that will take us to the safehouse in Onu-Koro waiting for us somewhere to the southwest of here."It was a few hours of hard hiking with a few hotspots of Vortixx activity, but they got through generally unharmed. Pordal was glad to see the Gukko that would take them to safety. He climbed on to the saddle and helped up Nik-Kohlii as the officers came up."See, Soap," Gaz said, sitting back. "This is what happens when you have an officer who thinks of everything."Pordal smiled as they flew off into the night.OOC: Team Winged Dagger to Onu-Koro

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Ambera and Maho"Here we are!" Amebera said with glee as the two entered the village,"Where is Verak?" Maho asked

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Reton jumped into the arena, and looked across at his opponet, Cylund. He examined the toa, looked at how he handled his sword. "This will be a duel of the century." He lifted his blade, and looked across the arena somewhat spitefully. "And now, the rules. I would say mask and weapon usage only, but I do not remember your mask shape. What mask do you use?" He swung his sword idly, hanging it on his finger by the handle-guard. "What do you think?"-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Ambera and Maho"He should be at the coast guard area!" Ambera said running to the Coast Guard station, looking for one of the Ga-Koro guards, with Maho following.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: (Hall of the Crucible)Cylund drew his blades, slowly, scanning Reton with just as much calculation as he had previously given Cylund."I agree on the rules as you described them. However, please forgive me for feeling amused..." he grinned a million-dollar grin worthy of one who already felt he'd won, "but I'm wearing a Hau."

OOC: Funny. But it won't matter. In order to engage, you have to drop the shield.IC: "Agreed, no matter how unfair the odds." Reton smiled. He had no fear of this insolent duelist. No one had ever beaten him, and he did not inted to let anyone now. He dropped into swordsman's stance 3, aiming his blade towards the ground, and pulling out his dagger "Onguard."

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: [Rynekk Simul] - Ga-Wahi Shore, Casa JuturnaAfter noting the large amount of noise being generated from outside the beach house, Rynekk finally decided to see what was going on.Stepping out, he called out, "What the karz is going on out he-"The last half-a-syllable was stuck in his throat when he saw a Toa of Iron (Perkahn) somehow managing to land a very unhelpful Gukko bird (Ace) just outside the building."...Here..." the Toa of Stone finished in a disturbingly quiet voice.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: (Casa Juturna)Perkahn, right about then, walked up to Rynekk. Ignoring the fact that he seemed positively speechless, the Toa of Iron said, "Hi." and stretched out a hand for him to shake."I'm Perkahn Highwind. Some call me Stormbringer. 'Fraid we never met before, unless you were along in Ta-Koro, say, twenty years ago?"He scratched the back of his head."I... kind of... got an invite to this wedding... this is Tillian's place, right?"IC: (Hall of the Crucible)"Come now," Cylund grinned, stretching his arms out in a quizzical, "You serious?" typemanner. "Where's your respect for the Great Beings? We do an honorable duel here, and you don't even give them praise?"He lifted his arms to the heavens. "Grtbngsigveyouprisasigointobttlekthxbai," he quickly recited and, using the free time generated by, well, the Element of Surprise in its prime, considering how ultracondensedly he said the prayer, jumped right forward, aiming with both of his swords, albeit, naturally, from slightly different angles, at Reton's left shoulder.

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC: [Rynekk Simul] - Ga-Wahi Shore, Casa JuturnaRynekk, quickly regaining his composure once he saw how friendly the newcomer was, accepted the handshake, with a grin."Yeah, this is Tillian's place," he said, "Name's Rynekk Simul. Only got here two months ago, to be honest, and the only time I've ever been to Ta-Koro..."...I was trying to kill my sister."Well, that's not important," he said quickly, trying to avoid the Toa of Iron from becoming suspicious, "Anyway, yeah, come on in."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: (Casa Juturna)Perkahn nodded, gratefully. After such a crash landing as he had performed, he wasn't exactly sure on how he'd have felt just entering just like that, without being invited inside. Come in and say, "Hey, guys. Just narrowly evaded slamming the Karz out of this place just a second ago. How're you all doing?"Inside, of course, he was struck with a whole spectrum of various colors almost intentionally trying to conflict with each other - all of those on the walls. Add that conflict to the hosts of people walking around and you have an entire explosion of light and magic. Of course. Tillian's style. Whereas Perkahn would've been completely satisfied with a single-story shack on the beach with a small porch, brick walls and a thatched roof, Tillian had to build a monstrosity of a manor, four stories tall, with a lot of philosophical topics touched on in such a thing as the wallpaper."Nice place," he said to Rynekk. "You a friend of the bride or the groom?" he asked, trying to get something of a conversation going, for a person who came to a wedding dressed in battle armor and on the back of a semi-crazed Gukko has to at least try and fix his first impression of himself.

Edited by Tsar Dovydas

IC: Ambera and MahoThe two kept looking and then Ambera saw Mussiki,"Ooo!! Hey rahkshi staff guy!" she said running up to Mussiki with Maho trying to catch up to her,

IC-Mussiki:"Hello, er...Ambera, correct?" Mussiki asked, not noticing Onua the Bird sitting in one of the trees. "How are you today?" He looked about-they were nearing Ga-Koro, but they weren't going to get there in the next five minutes, that was certain."Well, looks like you get to walk back with us, eh?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Amebera and Maho"Okie dokie!" Ambera said, "Maho and I are here to pick up Verak!""She drug me...nearly across the island..to get here...agh..." Maho panted,

OOC: I didn't completely understand that last post. I'm going to assume that you crosscut with both your swords at Reton's shoulders.IC: Reton simply smiled as he parried the stab, using his Kakama. He had trained for use of dagger and sword simultaneously, so arm strength was a key factor of fighting. Using his sword, which was locked with Cylund's two, he released, spinning away to gain time to think. He came back, using a powerful bind with the aid of his Kakama. When he saw an opening, he threw, using his dagger as a projectile.-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC(Hogarth): "I.........walked around the corner, I walked around the block, I walked right into a donut shop, I scooped a donut outta the grease and handed the Matoran a five-cent piece!" Hogarth sang as he marched around the Ga-Koro docks. "Well......she looked at the nickel and looked at me, and said, 'This nickel is no good, you see. There's a hole in the middle, I can see right through.' and I said, 'So does my donut too!'" OOC: Hograth open fer interaction.

WIP

IC: Tuaka landedd his Gukko on the Ga-Koro docks. He knew it was not the best place, but it was the only one, so it would have to do. He soon noticed Hogarth, and apprroached him. "Are you willing to join Vorasku's Organization?" he asked. "There's good pay." he added, looking at Hogarth.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET