Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Telric - Ga-KoroTelric looked down. For a split second, it looked as though he was scared. Like he regretted his actions. Then they looked closer and realized he was chuckling. He looked up, straight at Mef."He thinks...he?" he laughed upwards loudly. The Toa shook his head softly. "Not exactly charming, is he?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)Tawara's mouth curled upwards in an ironic smile. "As you know, I'm a peasant from..." The Matoran stopped talking. Then a look of dawning recognition entered her eyes. "Goara Nui. Right. Y'know, I almost forgot that..." Tawara appeared worried. "I'm a Matoran of Lightning. My goals are to survive, to..." Here she trailed off before continuing, "As for homicidal tendencies, I've killed by accident, again as you know. Can't guarantee it won't happen again, but I will do my best to avoid it."OOC: Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition (sorry).Also, apparently it's illegal for a character to remember anything about his/her origins if s/he came from anywhere outside Mata Nui. I suppose I'll have Tawara slowly forget it unless someone comes to correct me again, since I think a retcon would be too jarring.
OOC: Among our weaponary are such elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms. IC: Raion, Ga-Koro"I completely understand. I'll try to avoid skewering any of you, but still, don't play 'Guess Who' if you enjoy the company of your vital organs."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)"Huh? What's 'Guess Who'?"

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC: I know Tyler's absent and everything, but I'm kind of really really bored, so I'mma take some liberty and think we've arrived.IC: (The Infernavika)This was proving to be an extremely slow trip for one that only meant them being taken from one end of Ga-Wahi to the other. Just as Perkahn thought that, he realized that there, in the distance, lied the Ga-Wahi forest, just a few steps from the shore."We're close, people! Get ready to land!"

IC: [Lux Saran](Restaurant, Ga-Koro, Ga-Wahi)Lux, finished with his meal, leaned back in his chair, "So, Hakilve, now that the wedding's over, and we've eaten... I suppose the question is: what next?IC: [Gunner](Infernavika, Ga-Wahi Fjord, Ga-Wahi Forest)I glanced over to where Perkahn was pointing, a stretch of thick forest for as far as the eye could see."Alright mates," I shouted, "Since neither Captain Raknar, nor Quartermaster Grochi are around, I'm in charge. Everyone, to your stations! Get ready to lay anchor!"Heading over to where Perkahn was standing, I added, "You have the most experience with these Bearers. What would you suggest our next move is?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: (The Infernavika)Perkahn gazed thoughtfully at the rapidly approaching forest and the water still dividing them from it, moving past ceaselessly as the ship drew ever closer."I suggest we don't act too careful," he said and paused for a while, allowing Gunner to contemplate if he had just misheard, "Because, well. If we land with the typical quiet and carefulness of one preparing to attack his enemy's base, we'll most likely reveal ourselves as a threat should they learn of our existence. Quite the opposite, we need to use caution, but we also need to monitor how much of it we use. We need to land like a pirate crew looking for somewhere to, say, set up camp would. Cautiously scout the area, but cause some degree of chaos while at it. These are powerful people we're dealing with. They'll want to find out who came so close to them. At the very least they'll send someone to investigate. We'll be prepared, meanwhile, we'll possibly even have arranged an ambush. That does not mean we sit and wait here, however. We stay in as tight a group as it's possible and investigate the forest. Look for tracks. We'll find something. And when we do..."Perkahn paused, scratching his chin. "When we do, remember. Apathy is our greatest weapon. We must not allow them to anger us or to frighten us, or to provoke any emotion. We'll defeat them with nothing but with what all great battles are won - a cool head."

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)"Sounds moronic. So what now? Think that assassin's still after us?" asked the Matoran.

Edited by Toa Alaka

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)"Sorry, I should re-phrase that. Do you think the assassin knows where we are right now?"

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC:A Toa of Lightning passed through Ga-Koro, putting up several copies of the following.

Now Recruiting

The Black Inferno

Hate Makuta?

Looking for profit?

Want to cause destruction?

On the run from the law?

The Black Inferno may be for you. Open trails will be held on the beach south of Xa-Koro.

All welcome. Specially seeking Kakama wearers, Toa of Lightning with Kanohi Matatu.

IC: [Lux Saran](Restaurant, Ga-Koro, Ga-Wahi)"Sounds good to me," the Po-Matoran said cheerfully, tossing a few widgets onto the table for the server, before hoping down from the chair, "So, where to?"IC: [Gunner](Infernavika, Forest, Ga-Wahi Fjord)I nodded grimly, understanding Perkahn's point, "Alright then, let's not wast any time."Turning to adress the crew, I shouted (in the way that only I can), "Okay mates! We're headed to land!""Alright, Doomie! Lay down the anchor, and stop this ship! Perkahn, start getting those dinghies into the water! Everyone else, start gathering supplies! We're going to be setting up camp here!"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: RitAfter grabbing some food from the kitchen, I sat down and began eating my Takea Steak. These things truly were delicious, and of course I was drinking Milk with it as usual. Yes, I know what you're thinking, Fish and Milk, but hey I loved it. Hopefully I'd be done soon anyway, so I could get a move on.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Doomslayer (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)"SIRYESSIR!" Doomslayer yelled jovially, picking up the anchor and tossing it halfheartedly over his shoulder; the anchor's chain tied up an unsuspecting Raknar Seprillian by the ankle as it slid by, and the captain didn't even seem to notice until..."So, Song, maybe after this you and I can head back to the cabin and we can--DOOMSLAYER, YOU MOTHERF--"Raknar was yanked into the water with a splash without another word, and Doomslayer's face formed a perfect little "8o" of surprise as he turned to Gunner."Gunner, did...did the anchor just eat Cap'n Raknar?" asked the pirate, his eyes filling with tears.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)"So we just wait here for him or her to attack us?"

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Kitsune & Co, Ga-Koro"I, for one, think we should go to my old hut and think things out." Briani said. "Sitting in the street waiting for death doesn't seem optimal to me.""Of course. My apologies for wanting us to discover who the being intent on killing us is." Raion said, while still following with the others as Briani navigated through the streets and crowds of Ga-KOro.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: [Gunner](Infernavika, Forest Shore, Ga-Wahi Fjord)I slammed my palm into my face, thankfully occupying it, so that I didn't instead, slam it into Doomie's face."Depends on your definition of 'fun', Grochi," I replied, slipping off my coat and tossing it over to the Toa of Plasma, "Here, hold this for a sec..."Taking a running start, a hurled myself into the water after Raknar, swimming as fast as possible down to the Skakdi, using my powers of air to boost my speed, so that I could catch up with him.Pushing my legs are hard as possible, I latched my arm around the captain's waist, very nearly saying, "Alright Cap, don't get any funny ideas now."With my other hand, grabbed the chains around his ankle, straining my muscles to untangle them. Unfortunately, they were too heavy, and too tight to budge, which left the two of us in a rather awkward situation. Time for plan B, then, I thought, sending a powerful jet of air slamming into the anchor's base, shattering the chain around it and releasing the anchor, stopping the increased pull of gravity. Yes, shrapnel was a concern of mine, but the target zone was far enough away from us that we probably wouldn't get hit.Probably.With that finished, I activated my Miru, sending the two of us, me and Raknar, hurtling up into the air, before landing back onto the ship, with an almost sickening thud!-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Salamander"And I'm supposed to care why exactly? Not to say I'm against giving this to you - provided I get it back - but you've at least got to try to convince me."He slipped the journal back into his pocket, careful to not take his eyes off of Kearstrun. The other Toa wore a Kakama, which meant even blinking could provide Kearstrun the chance to attack or steal the journal.Of course, at this distance he hardly even needed an opening, but Salamander was reluctant to accept that as anything more than a possibility."In the meantime, let's walk to wherever it is you were planning on bringing this. I know it's not your usual speed, but unless it's on the other side of the island it shouldn't take us too long."

Lacertus

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)Tawara followed behind.OOC: Filler post is filler.

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC

(Daylah Valhallvria [Talking to Yarre: Ga-Koro streets])(Jofor Gera [Walking with Sontarok: Ga-Koro streets])

(Mef [ignoring Telric: Coast of Ga-Wahi, boat])

"Well, I'm looking for a job and I didn't know if you knew wher I could get one," Daylah says. She wasn't in the mood to tip toe around her motives; it was either a yes or no on if he had a job or not. If it was yes, she'd stay. If it was no, there were plenty of other Takea sharks in the ocean.Jofor's hand edges toward his blade while they walk. Yes, this would be great. A nice battle in which he'd be able to rid another being of their precious life. Oh, the wonderful plans that were forming in the Toa's mind right now were great...Mef simply ignores Telric. He wasn't seeming to make much sense anyway, and the Toa was far less patient then he was earlier.The Toa of earth missed the hours of getting to drop Telric's unconscious body on the ground.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Kye and Johan"Oh hey," Kye said as he saw Jofor next to the approaching new comer, "Sorry bout Johan's tease, kinda on alert, heard someone we know is back anything to kill us..."

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Kye and Johan"Well I guess we'd be get-buy a room for the night right Johan?" "Yea good idea,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC - Telric - Ga-Koro"Oh, Val...looks like your lapdog is deaf. I'm not surprised. He hasn't heard any truth since I've seen him." he stepped right into the Toa's face. He wouldn't bother touching the Toa. Bringing him to his knees took away all his ego. And that was half the fun. He did, however, take out a knife and put it just near his ear, almost as though he was going to slice through it. "Should I cut his ear out? Maybe that would...shall we say...open his mind? Be good or be good at it, kid."He flashed over to Valria, his Hau nearly tapping Valria's mask. He brought the knife right up to her eye. The knife came so close, it sliced off the lashes of her left eye. "You know, my dear, you always say I brought you down to my level, but...oh, I think you've always been there. We're so much more alike than you like think, but it takes, it really does, it takes a professional like me, to really appreciate it."He moved backwards, sitting down, crossing one leg over and laying back. "I like sushi. Do you like sushi, Valria? Maybe we could send Mef to get sushi. Our last meal together."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (The Infernavika)Perkahn would always smile seeing how he seemed the only one genuinely competent in this band of misfits.Right now, though, he had work to do. Humming an old song he knew, he began lowering the dinghies into the water.And here we go again, we're on the road again...He was close, he could almost smell it. His instincts did not lie in such situations. There was something in this forest, and he was going to find out what. And take it down. Then, he could prove to the world once and for all that they were wrong. He'd carve out an amnesty for himself. With his own two hands and the two hands each of each member of the crew.

OOC: Hubert, get on Skype.IC: RitOut of the corner of my eye I noticed that Vaisaga had finished his Milk, I myself was nearly done with my own Steak, only a few morsels remained as far as the Milk went, well let's just say I can finish that glass in a matter of seconds.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: RitI finished up the rest of my steak, and down my milk, before putting the dishes where the rest of the dirty dishes were. Honestly, couldn't this person afford at least somewhat better staff, they were all so lazy. Ah well, it was only 10 widgets, that's a pretty nice deal. Anyway after picking up the rest of my stuff, I made my way out the front door. Daylight was just starting to creep in.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: RitIt's at times like these while I'm just walking along the seashore that I truly reflect. Then again I have a habit of doing such things whenever I'm alone, reflecting was one thing that always confused me, I could pick apart most people, that came naturally, but I never could figure out myself. I shook my head, not like it mattered much anyway, but honestly was I a fool for attempting this, I mean how could I protect the weak just by wandering about. Did I really expect wandering around to set me off on some grand adventure, that only happened in the stories Matoran tell to lift one another's spirits, and real life definitely did not feel like that kind of story.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg