Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Otus, Ga-Koro, Jaliax's Hut):Otus shrugged. "I guess not. Listen... I really appreciate this. I have seen many beings of different species in my life. Not many of them would do what you're doing right now, welcoming a stranger into her home. Your world seems to be in perfect peace. There is war going on in several worlds, but this one is... almost pure. You don't fear... or prejudice."

IC: Liara"Til, it wasn't Skyra's choice. It was mine." Liara sighed, crossing her arms and looking at her friend sadly. "The doctor said there was only one option. He was going to di-"She paused, as Tillian turned around. But it wasn't Tillian anymore, one look at the grin on his face told her that. Liara's face twisted into a mask of anger, covering up the worry and misery that had been there mere moments before. "*******."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Alaric (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Awww, c'mon. You know that you'd rather be angry at me than sad about Skyra," he replied, grinning and plopping down on the bed. "Good Lord, is this what crying feels like? I hate it. Really, really badly. I feel like my eyes are being gouged."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: LiaraFor a moment, her hands balled into fists, itching to strike the impostor that sat before her. After a moment, they opened again, but her muscles remained tense."I'll be in my room. Drinking myself to death. Good bye."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Alaric (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"I have a question."Almost against her will, Liara slowed and turned around. Alaric's deep gaze, burning no longer with dark mirth but with genuine curiosity. The ex-mercenary waited in the doorway, but the monster slayer seemed content with letting her wait. Finally, just as she opened her mouth for an impatient retort long brewing, he smirked, breaking the poker face he'd been holding onto for several minutes."Why haven't you told them about me?"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Liara"Because it would destroy them." Liara replied, watching Alaric with a dull expression. No longer angry, or sad, merely empty. "Skyra, Emotia. None of them would make it through the knowledge intact.""Which is worse? A lie that brings a smile, or a truth that causes tears?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alaric (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Alaric seemed to chew over this answer for a second before smirking. In the time it took Liara to blink, the Toa of Gravity had moved with Mark Bearer speed to the space in front of Liara leaning on the doorway in front of her, faces inches apart, and rolled his eyes."That's a very noble answer," he growled playfully. "But I'm not sure I buy it. I think that maybe you're just finally glad that someone's paying more attention to you than Emotia, or Reaver, or any of the other girls that live in a hundred mile radius. I think you kind of like keeping me your dirty little secret."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Liara"I think you have an overinflated ego." Liara replied cooly, giving the other being a withering look. "Has any behavior of mine showed in any way that I am happy you're here?""Because apparently I missed it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alaric (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Well, you haven't tried to get rid of me yet," Alaric purred. "You've just tolerated me, like a scab on your arm that you won't even pick at. It's not the things you do, Liara, that clues me in. It's what you don't do."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Alaric (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Alaric chuckled, a dark sound, one that both enticed Liara and sent a chill down her spine. It was like the swaying of tree branches as their supports slowly failed in the midst of a hurricane, the hungered mews of a kitten in the streets, and it was everything Liara thought was wrong with the world, along with all the things she wanted most from it."Do you really want me gone that badly?""If it means getting my best friend back? Yes."Another smirk, another iron-and-velvet smirk that seemed sharp at one corner and sympathetic at another, hit the face that should have belonged to Tillian, and he shrugged, taking two steps back and winking at Liara. Slowly, for reasons she couldn't fathom, a deep fear began to spread throughout her body, coming to a halt in a core at her diaphragm...Alaric, with the speed and strength of a Mark Bearer, took his open right hand and dug his fingers into his own chest, reaching for the Toa's heartlight. Instantly, a small smidgeon of blood began to trickle from his mouth as his fingers flexed inward...-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LiaraFor a moment, Liara's mind was full of confusion. Try as she might, she couldn't understand what was happening, why was he......Then it all clicked. Exactly what Alaric was doing, and more importantly, why. And she couldn't let it happen. But he was too fast and strong for her to force to stop, she didn't have any more darts on her...Faster than she would have thought possible, her hand flew to her belt, grabbed something, slipped it into the palm of her hand, and jammed it against Alaric's side. A jolt of electricity shot through him, forcing him to stop his movements, and his muscles to go limp. He started to fall, only to be caught a short distance from the ground. Carefully, Liara lowered him the rest of the way. While he recovered from the minor shock, as she knew he would, she started examining the self inflicted wound.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alaric (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Alaric groaned slightly as his muscles finally ceased twitching and then let himself surrender to Liara's tender cradle."Mm. I could get used to this," the monster slayer purred.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Liara"Don't bother." The Le-Toa replied bluntly. Thankfully, the wound wasn't too bad. She'd stopped him before he did any permanent damage. Carefully, she applied a disinfectant, and started bandaging it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Decaia - Hospital, Marine HQ: "Mmm... Well, no matter...." Decaia mumbled, lying his head on his arms and closing his eyes. "So... what've I missed lately?"
IC: KynaeraLate morningHospital, Ga-Koro Marine HQIn your eyes I see a mirrorYour eyes are a mirrorI can see my reflectionYour eyes are a mirrorso cold and glassy glassy and cold (?)I see my reflectionas if in a windowmist covering my featuresDo I look so old?"There was a lot of sitting," said Kynaera, glancing from her book to Sloth's face. "And brooding. Not much else." She returned to her paper, her tongue stuck thoughtfully between her teeth, her green eyes giving the impression of embers burning behind her pupils' green veils.

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-Koro -"Give me more credit! I'm not gonna go around stabbing people!" I said incredulously I moved a bit closer to Skeldan and whispered, "Look, I caught that guy stealing from and vandalizing a home in Le-koro. Plus he nearly got me and another Toa almost killed when we tried to apprehend him. We need to keep an eye on him."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC - Decaia - Hospital Waiting Area: "I wonder why you would do such a thing, Dico," Decaia said sarcastically. He lifted his head, sitting up straight in his chair again. "Either way, sounds boring. Which is a good sign, I suppose--means there hasn't been trouble afoot or anything... Speaking of, has anyone heard from Ketan recently? Or maybe Baruk? Or perhaps even Angelface McTalonhands? Not a single one of them visited me during my stay here, can you believe that?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Veros & AtonalI paced around, waiting as the receptionist searched for information on Lara's family. Atonal stood still, watching the clouds pass by from a window. It took a few minutes when the receptionist returned to us. "I found the information you requested," she said, spreading out a map of the village on the reception desk. I glanced at it, and Atonal followed suit. "Lara's family is currently located here." She pointed to a hut not far from the Marine HQ. "Do you need anything else? Specific directions?""No ma'am," I replied quietly. "Thanks for your help." Almost paced a hole into the floor with my worry. I nodded to Atonal, and left the Marine Headquarters for the family's hut. "I...I don't know what to tell them," I said to Atonal. "How...just how do I tell them their daughter is dead? Not just that, but murdered?""Be honest," Atonal replied. "Tell them the truth. Don't worry. You will be fine."Right....right. We arrived at the hut, and found its door closed. I took a deep breath and knocked three times. Mata Nui...help me.

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Ketan)“Maybe that's because we simply didn't have time to sit by and watch you sleep, Toa Caidae.”The three Toa turned to see Ketan enter the room, a friendly, joking smile gracing his face. He extended a fist for Sloth to bump; the Toa of Water did so grudgingly, with a roll of his eyes. The Toa of Air then sat down in a nearby chair, his cloak hanging over the back. A blue medallion -emblem of the Ga-Koro Marines- gleamed on his chest.The same medallion was fixed to the chest of each of the other Toa Arete- as a sign of Ga-Koro's trust in their new heroes, they had been accepted into the ranks of the Marines. The seven Toa were still allowed to operate on their own, as a Toa team, but now they held rank enough to command a large portion of the Marines should conflict befall the Koro.Indeed, Ga-Koro had taken to the seven heroes like fire to dry wood. Among their many deeds, the Arete had peacefully ended several conflicts, banished troublemakers from the village, apprehended and punished pirates, and repaired the Koro from the various conflicts that had ravaged it over the past year. Their record was spotless, and their reputation was sky-high, almost eclipsing that of the First Toa.As a matter of fact, many villagers half-believed that these Toa were the Mata reborn; in contrast with so many other Toa who only sought their own ends, the Arete were generous and selfless, only thinking of others. To them, the word Toa was not the name of a species, nor a title that was bestowed upon certain people, but a calling that was to be lived up to; it was name that the Great Spirit gave to each potential hero, beckoning them to grow and mature until they fit.And no Ga-Koran doubted that these Toa were, indeed, in every definition of the word, Toa.Their influence had grown with each passing day; no one spoke a word against them, except for the criminals they scoured from the streets and backwater bars. Ga-Koro, once a downtrodden village threatened every day with violence and theft, was once again a shining beacon to all the island of purity and peace. The poor were given places to stay and jobs by which they could earn food. Schools were built, that children might be educated to be more than mere fishermen and sailors. The village itself had been repaired and cleaned and polished until not a stick of wood was out of place; every surface shone in the golden sun; the only sounds aside from laughter and carefree chatter were the rolling surf and the dancing breeze.And everyone knew -from the highest-ranking Marine to the young tots that clutched their dolls and stared wide-eyed as Toa Ketan passed by, whispering excitedly to their parents, “Mommy, I want to be just like mister Ketan when “I grow up!”- knew that this change was entirely due to the Toa Arete.They were charitous, temperant, kind, chaste, diligent, patient, and humble. They had redeemed the village from the lowest of the low, in the name of Mata-Nui; they were the saviours of the weak and protectors of the Matoran, and they did it all without the promise of a reward.Of course, as a result, rewards were showered upon them so they could hardly bear it all. Every day, parcels and letters were delivered to their homes, containing gifts and notes of gratitude. Wherever they went, admirers followed. Young women swooned at the thought of marrying the handsome Ketan, the brave Caidae, or the strong-and-silent Ta; men worked up their courage a thousand times over to approach the lovely Kynaera or the ravishing Anthyn. They were held in high standing by the ordinary folk and the Marines alike, so much so that many considered them the higher authority. If something needed to be done; if there was a situation, the first response many to was to call on the Arete. I f a decision needed to be made, it was held off until the counsel of the Arete could be obtained, if they were not already present.All this had taken place over the last weeks since the pirates' capture and subsequent escape. The Marines had been humiliated by the ease with which their captives had escaped, but the Arete were gracious, and had aided in repairing and strengthening the village jail until it would take an act of Mata Nui to break free.It was, indeed, an amazing show. Act One had been enthralling, in Ketan's opinion. It was a glamourous tale of heroes and villains, trust and treachery. The Arete were the stars of the show, and the audience was captivated.Now, it was almost time for the second act in this masterful charade.“I'm glad to see you're feeling better, brother,” Ketan said cheerfully. “Though you missed out on all the work thanks to your heroics.”Here he chuckled, the very picture of a carefree Toa joking with his brothers and sister.“Not to worry, I'm sure we'll find something for you to do. But the important thing is that you've recovered.”

IC: Venedico (Marine HQ, Ga-Koro)"Hey, wait, speaking of Baruk!" Dico exclaimed indignantly, standing on the rung of his chair so he could look around the headquarters of the Ga-Koro military in all directions with equal capability. "Where is our resident walking refrigerator, anyway? I footed him money for lunch last Friday and I haven't seen him since to get my cash back."Satisfied that Baruk wasn't hiding behind any Ga-Matoran - hah, as if - Dico sat down and finished off his salad, rolling his eyes at the sudden disappearance of the Toa of Gravity. And his money.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Embok [Ga-Koro]The Koro of Water had changed. More people were out and about, more were doing things they enjoyed, more waved happily to the tall, golden-armored Toa as he walked by. It was a huge change. Not noticable at first, but for one who had lived his entire life defending the village, Embok soon saw it. The constant fear of attacks from Makuta that had plagued the village for too many years was gone, replaced with a sense of safety that the elementalist had never thought he'd see again. And it was because of this one team of Toa. Not for a minute did Embok doubt that they deserved the title, one that the villagers whole heartedly agree on. Over and over again they had proven themselves.Finally. Someone other then himself cared.The appearance of the Toa Team also took some weight off of the Toa of Plasma's shoulders, as he was no longer one of the few Toa the marines relied on for help, no longer one of the few the Matoran looked up to. In times of need, he would no longer be the only one to help. No longer a lone being against so much darkness.His thoughts lightened from this, the elementalist continued on through Ga-Koro, those he passed could say it was the happiest he had looked in a long time. Yes, things were looking better for the village he called home.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

NPC Lara's familyAn older Ga-Matoran answered the door for Veros. As far as Matoran went, she was pretty unremarkable. The hut was dark; the windows were shut, and the only light came from a very old light fish floating in a glass jar hung from the ceiling. The rest of the hut was obscured by the not-quite-open door and the matoran's grumpy expression."You two Toa?" She asked with a bit of a growl. "What d'ye want?"

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Veros & AtonalThe door opened up, revealing an older Ga-Matoran. Probably her mother. I took a deep breath. "My name is Veros," I said. "This is Atonal." I gestured to my companion, who nodded silently. "May we come in? there was...an unfortunate incident with Lara in Ko-Koro."

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Moving from Po-Wahi…IC: Wokiya and Darien soon found themselves on the docks of Ga-Koro, strolling into the village after waving to the ferryman. As they walked, Wokiya looked up at the several-story structures that populated the floating village, most of them still being made out of elastic seaweed. They had passed by the area where the Marine HQ was, and later passed by the Ga-Koro hospital.Once the two entered the town square, Wokiya looked up at the Toa of Plantlife.“Darien… do you really think our meeting in the desert was fate?” Wokiya asked, “I mean… I’ll admit that I’m not the biggest believer in the virtue of Destiny, but… I dunno – it just seems like you understand me… more than I would expect from a lone stranger guarding Po-Koro”Wokiya didn’t say anything for a moment, trying to piece together her thoughts. “I guess my question is, why help me?”

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Darien - Ga-koro -Once the two entered the town square, Wokiya looked up at the Toa of Plantlife.“Darien… do you really think our meeting in the desert was fate?” Wokiya asked, “I mean… I’ll admit that I’m not the biggest believer in the virtue of Destiny, but… I dunno – it just seems like you understand me… more than I would expect from a lone stranger guarding Po-Koro”Wokiya didn’t say anything for a moment, trying to piece together her thoughts. “I guess my question is, why help me?” Darien took a moment before he answered, he wasn't sure how much he should tell her, but so far she'd earned his trust. "Well, the truth is...I came from a rather wealthy family myself." He sighed, if they were going to work together he couldn't hide anything from her. "In fact, I was a Prince." IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-Koro -Before Skeldan could really respond with so much as a single word I was on the move again, walking past Decaia's room quickly. "We will worry about him later...I've got to find that brakas of a doc..." Speak of the devil, there he was, coming down the hall toward me. "...doctor." The Doctor looked at me over with a curious expression. "Came back I see. You really shouldn't of took off like that, but it's good that you seem to be in perfect healt-"My suddenly raised finger shut the doctor up as I pointed at him. "I have a couple questions for you Doc. Like first of all, who did this body used to belong to? I've been getting a lot of weird looks, especially by the Marines." The Doctor sighed. "Very well, come with me to my office and will talk..." He looked at Skeldan. "...alone, we have to keep the patient-doctor confidentiality after all."I honestly couldn't care less if Skeldan was present or not, but if that's the way it had to be. I looked at Skeldan, "Since I know you're going to anyway, just wait out here in the hall while I discuss things with the doctor, it shouldn't take long." And with that I followed the doctor to his office, he opened the door for me and I entered, before he came in himself and locked the door behind him, the room was rather dark. "This...doesn't look like an office to me, and it's really cold in here..." I turned around to look back at the doctor, only to find myself flying toward the nearby wall by a telekinetic force, as soon as I made contact I felt a intense burst of cold as ice began to spread across my body, until everything but my head was covered. The doctor, who clearly had been the source of both attacks, grinned as he approached me. "I nearly thought my plans were ruined when I found your friend had helped you escape. Fortunately fate brought you back to me." The doctored was holding some kind of...device in his hand, looked almost like a helmet, but with lots of hooks and wires.I cursed mentally, I really hadn't seen this coming at all, the 'Doctor', or whoever he really was, had caught me by surprise. All I knew was I really didn't want him to use that device on me, whatever it was. I decided that my best option right now was to stall. "You...you're not really a doctor are you?" "Well, technically speaking, I am, but not quite the type I make myself out to be. I'm much more willing to use what some might consider....'unethical' practices." He smirked as he placed a finger on my chin and raised my head. "You have a lot of questions I'm sure, such as what this device will do?" He said, gesturing to the device in his other hand. "Well, to put it simply it wipes away memories...all of them."My eyes widened a bit, I definitely didn't want him to use that. "But why? Why do this?" I said with a shivering and shaky voice. The ice I was encased in was really cold. "You really don't see it do you?" The doctor said in a amused tone, he didn't seem to be afraid to reveal his plans, probably because he was gonna make me forget this whole conversation anyway. "From the moment our scouts saw The Shadow push you into that river this was all planned. That fatal wound you woke up with on that Ga-Wahi beach? That wasn't from the rocks."I gritted my teeth and tried to pull against the ice, to no avail. "You did that!?" I said angrily. "Oh yes, my superior, a necromancer who I'm sure you are familiar with, ordered your death." I gritted my teeth as he mentioned a necromancer, I knew all too well who he was referring too, the 'doctor' continued. "Of course, we had another plan in the works, to put the use the body of Kilya. The Marine who so foolishly tried to spy on the great lord of this island, Makuta. Her impudence costed her, her spirit was sent to oblivion. But I thought it would be a terrible, terrible shame that her body would simply go to waste. We needed to find a new host for her body, so we could infiltrate the Ga-koran Marines. So, it was rather convenient that you were brought here. Who better to possess the body then someone marked for death?" He grinned wickedly."That's...insane! And it will never work!" I shot back, I actually was worried that the plan would work, but I needed to keep him talking. "And why wouldn't it work? The plan is perfect! After months of comatose the dear Kilya suddenly has reawakened! But unfortunately is suffering from severe memory loss! Naturally the other Marines and her friends will bring her in and try to help bring her back into their fold. But little will they know, that it is in fact, you who has come to them. But I guess it really won't be you will it?" He said as he began to attach the device to my head. "When you awake, you won't remember anything, your friends, your hate for my Lord, or even what your name is. You'll wake up to me, your father, or so I will tell you. I'll teach you to obey and worship the true God of this world, and together we will bring down the Marines from the inside."He kept babbling on and on as he prepared the device. I was thinking it was about time to get the karz out of here...and where the heck was Skeldan when I needed him!? "But you messed up! My friends will come for me and stop you!" "Oh you mean that buffoon of an ice toa outside and the rest of those pathetic weaklings you call friends? They'll be taken care of soon enough..."------------By now Skeldan had probably become rather suspicious, as it was taking quite a while for the Doctor and myself to emerge from the office. He most likely wanted to go in and see what was going on in there, but unfortunately a rather shady looking Toa of Fire was in his way, and giving him a dirty look.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar