BIONICLE MAFIA X: DARKEST DAWN

Voltex

*reads over the topic after his absence while making a slight tsk sound*

Interesting turn of events my dear pals.. Truly interesting..

However i shall merely vote Sinclair for the first killing..

*peeks at the second list and laughs*

Interesting i appear to be on this list.. And seems some folks were eager to vote for me.. Though i could be overlooking it but i don't think i see anyone providing a statement as to 'Why' they are voting for me.. Though i shall vote Kranan..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I don't know... maybe they thought that your kinda shadowy motif and the hood on the figure in your sig could maybe represent anonymity, as Lloyd didn't recognize his killer. Or something like that.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I don't know... maybe they thought that your kinda shadowy motif and the hood on the figure in your sig could maybe represent anonymity, as Lloyd didn't recognize his killer. Or something like that.

Hmm.. that could be a possibility..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

>_<

All this talk about claiming about being a person who knows another person in this networking of personas is making my skills of linking people to knowing other people because they say they know other people and then comparing that with facts and cross referencing with other people knowing other people and seeing what are claims and what are facts and what are boasts about knowing people in a PM is going into overdrive and breaking down.

I vote for Sinclair and Kranan.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Oh, now, don't make me post the Chro evidence. (Chrovidence? No, that sounds more like providence. If Chro ever becomes a deity, then we can break out Chrovidence)

ANYWAY more people need to PM me. because too many people are voting not-Chro.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

I can't switch my vote now, even if I wanted to, and besides, Chro seems pretty innocent to me. If you have this solid 'evidence', Burnmad, whatever could possibly be wrong with posting it publicly? <_<

I agree to and second this. Proof would be nice. :/

Edit: Oh, and obviously, I'm not yet voting for anyone. :3

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Lloyd, we're aware that we're lying. Well, I am at least. Not sure about him. I've also started trusting Chro because Burnmad is suspiciouss with an extra s.

There was never a point to a fake argument, we just agreed to try and attempt to cause some chaos.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

HERE's MY ROLE SCREENSHOT, THERE YOU GO GAME RUINED FOR ME

http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3793690

AND HERE'S THE EVIDENCE AGAINST CHRO, CROPPED WITH SNIPPING TOOL TO REMOVE ANOTHER'S NAME WHO DESPITE BEING INNOCENT IS MADE SUSPICIOUS BY THEIR MENTION HERE AND SO THAT IT LOOKS LIKE A SUCKY SHOP

http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3800370

Regarding my role screen, as you can see I did a role-trading event with some others. I won't reveal who they are, except of course the first person it was sent to that's shown, and won't reveal any of their roles, but as Xae didn't give us his real role, I don't feel any need to keep it secret that he apparently wants Chro alive.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad, I could take five seconds in paint and do a better editing job than you did there.

In fact, I'm going to go fake a PM just to show everyone how easy it is.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Man, I spent three of those minutes goofing off, and another minute uploading it and making the post.

Three minutes to make that. Tops.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I was about to take a screenshot of my inbox (which has a ridiculous amount of Mafia X PMs, none of which are actually from the Mafia) but with the whole discussion about faked screenshots going on, I might as well not... XD

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits