Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Decaia - Coast: Decaia did not flinch as Nokth's bladed-staff-thingy blocked his path. He did not look at the Akrainid, he did not grab his tomahawks, and he did not show any outward signs of annoyance or anger. He merely stopped moving."Fishing is boring," he said, his tone simple. "I figured they could use something a little more..." Decaia's eyes seemed to gleam, and his voice was an ecstatic hiss as he finished his sentence. "Exciting." He looked at Nokth. "Wouldn't you agree?" A slight smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. "That, and they were blocking my view. I needed to find a transport, which I couldn't do with them clogging up the water. You look like a traveler, so I'm sure you understand..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC (Nawal):"I would like it if I could stay in your hut." Nawal said, rubbing his fake arm. "Just untill I earn enough widgets to get my own." Suddenly, a sharp pain shot up his left shoulder, as if his arm was twisted backwards, and burning. He clutched his artificial arm as he cringed in pain. He was all out of the painkilling herbs that the doctor gave him."Phantom limb" Nawal said through his teeth.
IC: LathonLathon nodded, "That works." he said simply, his eyes scanning the village. He turned when Nawal began to cringe in pain, as if his arm was hurting him "Mata Nui! Are you okay?" he asked, turning to his Matoran companion. Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Frenn hack slashed her way through the tall grass of Le-Wahi. She used one of her shotels to clean cut the grass out of her way, dissipating it to the height of a Matoran. The grass was sliced in such a way that it would grow back soon; the foliage of Le-Wahi was ever prevalent and reclaimed what was taken away quickly. Her sweeping motion that decapitated the tall grass caused no sound beyond a slight rush of air no louder than a breeze. Frenn Halfrek was part of the forest having grown up there.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

ICLaki continued work on Lathon’s house, his mind still hovering over the sketch. It reminded him of someone he saw earlier. Probably some ILS member, he remembered once again. Still, it bugged him. Who was that guy? Then, and if in answer, a smooth, smart, charismatic voice came from the front gate. The smartest, most charming voice Laki had ever heard. The voice that had boomed out across the mutilated clearing around the Nui-Rama hive. It was the voice of Makuta."Sorry if I'm disturbing something. You, with the picture, come here."Laki ran forwards, and peered out through the gate. A dark, sleek black toa posed outside, beckoning forwards the being that had shown Laki the picture. And the picture was of course, of this dark face of evil.For the representation of evil, the toa was quite attractive, strong and very cool. Laki wanted, even though he knew Makuta was evil, the praise of this dark toa, wanted to know him better. Heuani just seemed like a… cool guy. A guy Laki wished he could be someone like that.The matoran reminded himself that Heuani was evil. Evil. Laki would never be like him.Then the toa of shade raised his hand and the shadow of his portrait detached and floated in the air, sitting there unnaturally. Laki loosed his disk in his hand. He raised his hand, about to throw. Could he do it? Throw it? Hurt this evil epitome of Makuta.Do the right thing, Laki.Kill him.Throw it.Laki tensed up to throw the disk at Heuani.But every single sense in his body told him not to. Screamed danger.The matoran couldn’t do it. He threw the metal disk to the ground and slumped down, just as Heuani’s victim was torn to shreds. It was his fault. The matoran sat there as the Toa of Darkness slipped away.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Shalia (Forest, Le-Wahi)"Ow!"The exclamation was one of impulse, not of true pain; after sustaining so much physical injury in her time as a slave, there was very little that could truly affect Shalia in the way of pain. It occurred to her after a second, though, that maybe the branch that had just nicked her frail bicep, cutting through the tight fabric of her hoodie and drawing a sudden, thin line of blood, had been coated with some kind of plant-based toxin; there were plenty of those in Le-Wahi, after all, and who knew what kind of diseases she could be host to now. She could already picture them running through her.Breeding.Festering.Attacking.She kept on walking, wiping away the blood from her arm after a second and trying to reattach her hoodie as best she could with a thin iron string; she had never been an elementalist, so the effort and concentration it took merely to produce the needle and thread that would fix the jacket left her exhausted for a minute. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, Shalia continued through the jungle, making a mental note to avoid any wayward branches.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: The PyroAn invisible shape walked through the jungles of Le-Wahi. He was angry. Angry at the world, angry at himself; he was angry at EVERYTHING.Especially at Londar, Purgatory, and all the rest.Why had he trusted them to do his bidding? In the end, it just had simply fallen apart.Who needed others to work for you? Who needed those fools to work his will?This being was angry. Angry beyond comprehension. And he was going to take his anger out on everyone and everything; even Makuta himself if he ever got his hands on him.And he was going to start with Le-Koro.Lying on the outskirts of Le-Koro, he set fire to several minor taverns. He then hurled a few fireballs into the main streets. By then, he realized that someone would have taken notice and under the effects of his mask, he retreated back into the shadows of the jungle, like he was never there. "A new name I give to myself," he thought. "From this day onward, The Pyro is no more. Now, I am simply IRA (Latin for anger)."IC: LondarLondar walked through Le-Koro. He had no idea what to do. Finally, he decided to go find a job. He left for Ta-KoroOOC Londar to Ta-Wahi

IC: Zyke"What the..." Zyke muttered, "holy Karz! Someone's set fire to the Koro!"The tongues of fire licked at the sides of the buildings, burning and charring them. Zyke instantly jumped into action and grabbed a bucket someone had left behind one of the now-blazing taverns. He scooped up some water and tossed it on the flames.

67tlbk.png

IC: Ziraul turned to Mevi, and said,"Do you have any idea whom that was?" He spoke of the Toa of Shadow who had seemingly appeared from nowhere and slaughtered a Toa of Earth. As he did this, Ziraul considered that it might be time to send a report to Vilor on his recent doings with whatever other news he could muster.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC - Decaia - Coast: Decaia did not flinch as Nokth's bladed-staff-thingy blocked his path. He did not look at the Akrainid, he did not grab his tomahawks, and he did not show any outward signs of annoyance or anger. He merely stopped moving."Fishing is boring," he said, his tone simple. "I figured they could use something a little more..." Decaia's eyes seemed to gleam, and his voice was an ecstatic hiss as he finished his sentence. "Exciting." He looked at Nokth. "Wouldn't you agree?" A slight smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. "That, and they were blocking my view. I needed to find a transport, which I couldn't do with them clogging up the water. You look like a traveler, so I'm sure you understand..."
IC - Decaia - Docks: Decaia glanced back again as more shouts sounded through the air. Smoke rose from the depths of the jungle, the plume of black death growing in size with each passing moment. The Toa of Water looked at Nokth, his expression turning back to one of boredom, though that mischievous gleam remained in his eye."Oh my," he said. "Looks like someone is attacking the village. I guess the question now is, will you continue to harass me for something unworthy of your attention, and let the village burn and jungle in the process? Or will you leave me be, risking the safety--the lives--of numerous living creatures?" Decaia stepped back. "I would decide quickly if I were you..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC:When he heard sounds behind him Frii'glokk turned around. He was going to ask Heuani for his name, but the words escaped him. When the actual murder took place, Frii'Glokk was horrified. As the head plopped off, Frii'Glokk's vision blurred. Flashes of horiible memoeries flew through his mindso fast he could barely comprehend them. Heads. Heads on sticks. The heads of countless messengers before him, who hadn't brought good news. A head. A reminder. A reminder to all not to leave the slave camps. A Head. A comrade's head. Blown off his body by a mine. It rolled. Towards Frii'glokk. Dead, empty eyes of his friend staring him in the face. Heads. Heads. Heads. Heads. Heads. The sheer horror of the memories flashing past made him fall to his knees, clutching his head. These images were like dreams, and he only half remembered them when it was over. butb they had left him on his knees in deep emotional pain. "M-m....M-m-murderer!" He yelled, pointing at the head. the head. head. a head. the head. the dead head. The making-the-ground-red head. The decapitated remains....

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC - Decaia - Coast, not docks: "Hm... Well, that's mildly disappointing," Decaia said. "So you would rather take the inactive threat over the active one... Maybe you're the one that people should be calling Sloth." He shrugged, looking Nokth in the eye from beneath his hood. "I suggest you reevaluate your decision. Is fighting someone worth it if that particular someone has caused no actual harm to anyone?"Unbeknownst to Nokth, Decaia had activated his Faxon-shaped Mask of Sloth. Quickly now, the Akrainid would begin to feel very, very apathetic about the situation, the effect seeming to be amplified with each of Decaia's words.

Edited by X. Luxord

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC-Nokth:Resist. He is attempting to alter your mental state.Ah, but...he's true...why do I care? All he did was mess with some ships...No. Don't let him win. Do you know what he might do to you?Pfft. He won't do anything...he just wants to move off, do something else..."No...I...Grah." Nokth shook his head, trying to shake the feeling that Decaia was giving him. He just wanted to sit down and do nothing, sleep, maybe. What did the world matter to him?But...no. This world was important, that was what...Oh, what was the name? He couldn't remember. Did he care?Of course he cared, that was his uncle. But, no matter...What was he on again? Ah, yes, this world was important, he couldn't just sit there and let it go by, he had to protect it."Did I say I would fight you?" He asked quickly. "All I said was that I wanted to watch you, make sure you didn't do, make sure you wouldn't harm anybody..." but, really. They were other people. What did other people matter.No. You're stronger than this, fight him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Decaia - Coast: "Watching begets fighting," Decaia said simply. "You will watch me for some undetermined amount of time, and at the first sign of something that does not please you, you will attack me, and we will fight. That is the way things have always worked, and I doubt it will change with you." He noted the conflict in Nokth's stature. A little more pressing would surely be enough. "I will give my word to watch myself, and I will promise to leave the villagers be. In return, you will allow me to go on my way."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC-Nokth:Nokth struggled against the force on his mind, visibly twitching as he attempted to fight it."No," he said at last. "When I say I watch, I hold to my honour. I will not fight you unless you harm one of my friends or family, or unless you attack me yourself. This I swear."

profiles i guess

IC:Mariko and Aparangi both jumped back when the door to the hut Mariko just had knocked on burst outward with a small sonic boom. Aparangi shot Mariko and alarmed look, who just returned it, shrugging, jis eyes alone to tell the other Toa: Hey, I am just as surprised as you are!The next moment, a blindfolded Toa appeared in the broken door-frame. Aparangis eyes narrowed as he visually sized up the figure in front of him, mentally assessing his strength and possible weaknesses. Two of either were obvious to him right away: The Toa wielded the element of sonics, extremely dangerous if used right andhe was not an inexperienced user, evident by the hut behind him still standing. And the other was the blindfold. Nobody who was blindfolded for whatever reason would move like this until they had been used to moving blindly for quite some time. The blindfold itself appeared to be made from a strip of leather. Not a quick solution to cover an injured pair of eyes. No, this one had lost his eyessight; and it had not been yesterday. More like a long time ago. Very odd...and potentially dangerous.Aparangi's quick succession of thoughts shot to his Hau, but then again, his teammate had specifically knocked on the door, so there was a chance this was the Toa he had wanted to introduce him to all along. So attacking was probably not the wisest course of action. The blind Toa however seemed to have different ideas. His fist shot forward quickly, almost as if to engage in a traditional fistbump, but Aparangi wasn't taking any chances. He caught the others hand in his own, holding on to it with a strong grip.That was when Mariko stepped in. "Alright, alright, you can stop now, brothers." he said, stepping between the two, pulling Drae's fist from Aparangi's grip. He looked at the blind Toa. "You certainly know how to make an entrance, my firend." he chuckled, looking back to Aparangi, who looked much less pleased. "Aparangi, this is Draeverian, we have been traveling together for some days now. Draeverian, this is Aparangi, my brother in arms and normally leader of our small band."Aparangi sighed, a bit frustrated, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "You always knew how to make friends..." he muttered, taking a step forward. Mariko shrugged. "If you tried it more, you might make some as well." he teased back. Aparangi just rolled his eyes. He patted Draeverian on the shoulder reassuringly. "Sorry about the tough handshake, Draeverian. We're not used to working with others...as my brother already said, my name is Aparangi."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC - Decaia - Coast: Decaia deactivated his mask, noting the energy being wasted on a being who would not yield."I still say that you're wasting your time," the Toa of Water said. "Fine. If you insist on 'watching' me, I'm off to Ga-Koro--they have actual transports there..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: (Doc Verik)
IC: Lumira - Doc Verik's OfficeI managed a smile of gratitude, before reaching up for the canteen. The sudden, sharp movement sent needles of intense pain racketing through my body. I winced, grabbing hold of the canteen, digging my fingers into it, as if that might drown out the agony."Thanks," I said, taking a swig of water.-Void Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: (Doc Verik)I noticed that she had winched in pain and worriedly I moved forward to take the canteen from her. The salves I put on her back would help, I gave her some painkillers and held her back up."I know most people don't like other people do this stuff for them, but you must have been in fire. So just let me pour the water. The pain killers should help a bit. If you need help, please ask for it. You'll recover sooner." I said with a worried looked written all over my face. "I'd ask you how this happened but you hardly seem in the position to answer them. It'll take a few days for you to recover."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: IraIra ran through the jungles of Le-Wahi. He was like a phantom, only making the slightest of disturbances. He arrived at Lake Pala. "A fortress," Ira thought. "Whoever built this must think they're so tough..." IC: Zaeron"Le-Koro's on fire?!" Zaeron dashed to the village attempting to put the flames outIC: The DetectiveThe Detective also dashed to the town and tried to put out the flames

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Ravage and Rewera from Ko-Wahi.IC: RavageRavage spoke up for the first time in several hours, as they walked through the hot, steamy jungle."We're still headed to Ga-Koro, right?" He paused. "Then we'll have to do something about that corpse. With the climate here, decomposition will proceed quite quickly. And we won't learn anything from him."With little more than a narrowing of his eyes, a thin layer of crystal formed around the body. It was light enough so the body could still be carried, but it kept much of the air out. "That will slow it down a bit. But we'll still need to hurry."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Frii'Glokk was awakened from his visions of the past by the sound of fire. Fireballs to be precise. They appeared to have been thrown aimlessly in the general area of the village, making only small scorch marks on patches of earth. But it was an attack nonetheless. Frii'glokk raised his gun instintively, ready to fire at a moment's notice towards anyone walking in the gate.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:Rewera tightened the straps she had used to strap the dead Matoran to her back a bit tighter in response to the increased weight. This was not going to be a stroll through the woods. Mentall she thanked Rhanus for providing such a good breakfast. Turning to Ravage she nodded. "Well, that layer will buy us some time, but you're right, we shouldn't waste any time."Suddenly, the female Toa rushed forward. Using her claws, she quickly climbed onto the top of a tree that had fallen over on its side. Finding her balance for a second, she quickly walked up the length of the trunk, until she came to spot where numerous vines were hanging from thick branches above them. She tested a few, before selecting one that would hold her total weight and looked back at Ravage."What do you say; we cross this jungle double-time, hm?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: RavageRavage's eyebrows ratcheted up several notches. "Vine-swinging."He darted forward, and followed the same path as Rewera, sinking his claws into the wood where he needed to. Each leap or pull was emphasized by a word. "Has anyone ever mentioned you're insane?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Decaia - Coast: Decaia deactivated his mask, noting the energy being wasted on a being who would not yield."I still say that you're wasting your time," the Toa of Water said. "Fine. If you insist on 'watching' me, I'm off to Ga-Koro--they have actual transports there..."
IC-Nokth:Nokth withdrew his Podao, happy to have his mind back to himself."Very well," he said. "Lead on."

profiles i guess

RETCONIC: The Marksman and The PredatorThe two hunters had a good hunt. They had gained quite a few kills and they lugged their kill to the open clearing. Then, they saw it. As they walked through the gate, they saw the remains of a decapitated toa on the ground. "What the Karz?!" The Predator said as she ran up to the body. She touched her hand to the body, and the mask glowed.... (A while ago...) (The Predator's visionA toa of earth walked into the village with a picture, asking for the identity of the toa in the picture. He was followed by another toa, a toa whose armor was as black as the night. The latter toa used a strange kind of "mind control" as he bewitched the toa of earth. He then proceeded to trap the toa of earth in a pit and then decapitated him. The head rolled onto the ground, and it was the head of..."IT'S THE HUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed. Then she knelt down on the ground and started to sob. Meanwhile, The Marksman stood back, his hands tightening on her bow. He vowed to make the murderer pay, wherever he might hide...(Note, this is a retcon. It takes place before the events of the muaka hunt in Ko-Wahi. At this point, they have decided against hunting Heuani and are open for interaction in Ko-Wahi. They have made a few hide robes and bone daggers; if you want, you can buy some!)

IC: AkreeAkree ran towards one of the burning taverns and splashed water on the fire in a fruitless attempt to put it out. He then shouted out to the Koro, "Oi! we need a Toa of Water or something over 'ere!"OOC: If you're in Le-Koro, small parts of it are kind of burning.

Edited by DoctorCouch

IC: Frenn continued her journey through the forest of Le-Wahi, yet to be disturbed by anything outside of forest life. The sounds of the jungle were all around her, insects buzzing, a slight creaking of trees shifting with the light breeze wafting through the forest, and the occasional yip and chirp of various Rahi. This particular area of the Le-Wahi wilderness was inhabited by smaller and more passive beasts. The gentler nature of the creatures spread throughout the environment, and it was a soothing place to be. One could just lie down, enjoy the scenery, and get absorbed into the sounds of nature.As it was, Frenn was searching for fruit to regenerate a pair of Muaka cubs who were not faring well. Something was ailing them and they only cure she knew of was Bula fruit. Unfortunately the fruit did not grow close to the Muaka nest where she lived with the Rahi. It was easier for her to traverse the jungle to retrieve the fruit than an actual Muaka, and it involved much less chaos and rampage. Frenn looked after the Muaka anyway she could, for the simple fact they had raised her. She had a special affinity to the Muaka cubs though. Their broodmare had been lost and the paternal Muaka did not partake in raising the creatures until they were old enough to hunt.The cubs were safe back at the Muaka nesting ground. No other Rahi would venture into the area for fear of being attacked or worse, eaten. There were Fusa… Frenn shuddered at the thought of the kangaroo-like Rahi. Thanfully the beasts remained close to their herding grounds north in Po-Wahi, and seldom ventured into Le-Wahi. Frenn was still distracted by the thought of the Fusa, with their tails, massive hind legs, and their horridly devastating punches. She was so wrapped up in the thought of the Rahi that she didn’t notice the being laying on the ground in front of her.Naturally, Frenn Halfrek went tumbling right into the person.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

ICLaki was startled from his shock at Heunai's appearance by a few fireballs slamming into the ground of the village. An attack? He readied his twin disks and looked around.No secondary attack came. He took a sigh. It seemed that now was a time of dangers that didn't pose a real threat to the Koro. Laki's mind drifted back to Heuani. The toa of shadow could probably have killed everyone. Why didn't he? Too lazy? Trying to scare them?Still a bit shocked, Laki walked over to continue work on Lathon's hut.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Draeverian JoskiirHe heard the gentle hum for no more than a fraction of time, but Draeverian's ears had already distinguished Aparangi's mask: Hau, mask of shielding.  Tricky, he thought, noting the speed at which the toa triggered and released his powers. "and as my brother already said my name is Aparangi."Draeverian nodded his head, the tails of his eye band flapping like a pair of feelers. "It's always good to meet another toa who can break a record, given the speed of your mask.  I'm glad I'm not an enemy or perhaps I'd have taken something to the knee.  I'm Draeverian as you see, though DJ is fine with me."He shook his left hand slightly as he spoke, the sting in his wrist lasting from Aparangi's fast grab. Antisocial bugger, he whisked across his mind.  He popped his knuckles, thinking for a second.  Mariko opened his mouth to speak, but Draeverian sidelined him before the words came forth. "I need to find a smith, since my sword needs a fix, she's more like a peddle than a blade, and she used to be quite the babe.  I was hearing the sounds of hammer and tongs, you gonna wait or come, I don't think it'll take too long."His words carried a friendly tone, but the message was clear: we'll talk business once I've got a weapon. 

IC:

- Azuriel -

To trip, or not to trip? Oh such cruelty never peeked its horrendous head into the young vortixx's warm, homely heart. Despite such distinction in action to take, the odd looking toa simply stumbled right into him regardless. Woe to her! May not a cactus have been growing in such an ill-managed place! Still, the surprise of a hefty form falling almost upon him was more than enough to elicit an impromptu shout of surprise, or perhaps a shout of warning come too late."Hey! Be more careful, there are other people lounging about don'tchyaknow!" Snapping his soft, blue color eyes to peer at the intruder to his temporary territory, the vortixx's venomous tone slowly shifted to a softer one. Not for much reason, besides the fact that red colored toa had an irritable habit of incinerating whatever ticked them off most recently. Or, perhaps, that was but an unfair stereotype assigned to the red ones, although in Azuriel's case, it most often proved to be true.Still, curiosity got the better of him and he simply had to know why she was trekking about in such an odd place. Then again, the same could be said for himself -- was she another who enjoyed the flowers, scents and sounds of nature? Or was she on some lunacy of a crusade to rid the jungle of anything and everything even somewhat interesting? Of course, the thought she lived with muaka off in some distant space did not even pass his naive brain; who did that, anyway? From the top of his head he could not recall a single legend, or historical account, of such a thing but, then again, his experience with the world was primarily limited to his home in Xia. While not the greatest of places for males, given the structure of vortixx society, he had been one of the luckier few.In retrospect, he had given a lot to come to this dull new world.

Edited by Spink