Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Optimus flew in, followed by the other Aukati on foot. "His back is to the wall! Semicircle formation.." He charged a blast. "And attack!" When they all quickly got into position, he fired another concentrated fire blast.Ratchet tested through Aurum's illusions by reducing their gravity to zero and watching the act do nothing. With that, he pinned him to the ground with gravity.Dervian hurled a wind shuriken at Argentum.Barricade had spikes rise up directly under the soles of Aurum's feet. He couldn't move, so that was a powerful move, to say the least.Dino shot lightning at Aurum.Topspin jumped down from his tree and incessantly fired plasma bolts at Aurum.Roadbuster had the wall grow crystal cuffs to further hold him in place.Optimus' shot, Dervian's shuriken, Topspin's bolts, and all the other various disturbances to Aurum's concentration would probably make any shield rather ineffective--and break his mask concentration, especially considering the fact that he was already using its power.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ArgentumArgentum flew over towards where Ira had gone, and sent his blades again, while using his mask to, this time, hold Ira in place to prevent Skaaraa from moving him with Gravity again. All 10 blades, this time, aimed to cut and harm Ira's body. Argentum didn't plan on killing Ira, but he did plan on sending him limping home with tens of several inch deep cuts to demoralize the Makuta and his followers. "A dog can bite," Argentum said, "And you will taste it when all the teeth cut you." The 10 blades flew closer and closer. Argentum, because all he was focusing on now was making sure the blades went forward, wasted no time to mess up Skaaraa's concentration - Waves of magnetism bombarded him, threatening to rip him apart from the inside, shifting the metal in his body, things that can cause much pain. Argentum didn't expect Skaaraa to move Ira away now - He just needed to be sure his blades wouldn't slow down.====IC: AurumAurum was more focused on making sure a hole was there for the followers to enter. To make sure Ril didn't absorb his own flame and Ira's massive burst of fire, he started massing his attacks on Ril - multiple metal spikes emerged from the ground, all sharp and long enough to skewer Ril, all of them stabbing out of the ground whenever Ril moved or teleported. Meanwhile, shards of metal thin enough to cut and stab, formed in the air, raining down atop the Toa of Fire. Aurum made sure it rained in large masses, surrounding Ril in a semicircle of death shards, Aurum, Karemo and the wall on the other side of this semi-circle donut. The shards also helped to deter whatever attacks the Aukati would decide to use.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Argentum
OOC: I'd rather you had not interrupted, but I'll live.IC: AckuneAcune beginning to become impressed with the younger Toa of Fire, not many could get up after a blow to the head like that. The blind Ta-Toa was going to attack once again, when another Toa joined in. This left Ackune feeling rather empty, as there was no honor in having someone else defeat a challenged opponent.Besides, this Toa, Magnetism most likely, seemed to think that one could fight with floating swords. Sure it looked neat, but was impractical and a waste of elemental energy. But Ackune had other things to worry about besides the Toa of Magnetism's fighting style. Namely the elemental blast that Ira had sent towards the frozen gate.Well, that was simple, just had too-Karz, well, gotta think of soemthing else then... Ira still had some form of control over the flames, making Ackune unable to absorb them... But he could absorb the heat from them. Which he did, and Ira would find it harder to keep the in existance.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Ahaha, that's my bad, but there wasn't anything to do and my char's don't really fight themselves. Don't worry, you can still take Ira - Skaaraa can be Argentum's opponent.I'm still looking for someone to attack Slate.IC: AurumAurum grinned as well. The fire hurt, but he created a casing of armor around his legs and torso to prevent too much pain. He grabbed onto Ril's arms, and a big metal spike emerged from his chest to stab the Toa of Fire, who was somewhat immobilized due to Aurum's hold.IC: Argentum"If that inferno by the gate doesn't stop, the gate would really get busted...." He said to Ackune. He didn't know what Ril was thinking, but he was pretty sure that Ril was trying to be sarcastic somehow - Which wouldn't help when he melted the final bit of metal that sealed the hole.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: You just blatantly ignored all my attacks. That wouldn't be nearly enough to stop all those attacks. Please respond specifically and with more than a lazy hand-wave.IC: Optimus tapped his foot, waiting for a more realistic thing to happen.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: AurumMost of the heat that was generated was being absorbed by Ackune, who was the only one here with common sense, but none of the Aukati probably realized that they were soon going to either cause Ackune to have to sent a big fat fireball up into the air, or bust down the walls for the minions of Makuta outside to have a free area of entrance.He looked at Ril. "If you were thinking getting whacked by superheated metal that is electrified is going to hurt, guess what. I might let some of that hit you."Dervian's wind shuriken had caught a lot of the metal shards. Aurum increased their size, and soon the wind shuriken dissipated. Aurum didn't need to move to counter these attacks anyways, so gravity didn't affect him - It did, however, affect Ril, who he was holding, with metal on their arms connecting them together. The crystal cuffs helped with that, furthermore making Ril...well, not move away. All the while, the electricity was passed through from conductor to conductor in the metal shards. He made sure the largest conductor and the thing that the lightning would be attracted to the most was Ril. When the earth came up through the fire, Aurum pushed himself back, half into the wall, letting Ril once again be a meatshield.And finally, Ril would probably absorb the heat and blast it at Aurum some more, so by the time all the attacks had been hurled, Aurum simply absorbed the metal around the crystal cuffs, removed his metal connections to Ril (Who hopefully wouldn't have time to dodge all the attacks when concentrating to not be burned), and let the metal walls of Pala-Koro 'absorb' him.OOC: Note that, because of the amount of people I have to respond to and the fact that I have to do it in a logical sense (And that time in this game is messed up anyways), this post takes place over a certain amount of time.TL;DR - So Ril is now acting as Aurum's meatshield until the attacks are about to hit and Aurum just hides inside the Pala-Koro wall, where nobody can see him and he is free to move around....and destroy the EE field too.So I guess we kinda don't need to bust a hole in the wall, but if we do, well, all the Aukati's attacks are directed to it.And Ackune over there, he's just trying to make sure the wall doesn't melt out. :) Even though I'm not controlling him, it means he's reducing heat.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC:A mirage requires sunlight in order to exist, and since it's night-time there wouldn't be any.
OOC: I just trolled myself.IC: KironKiron cursed himself for forgetting and readied to charge at the right moment.The two Toa (Nanashi and Pae) charged at each other. The Makuta follower turned to create a feet to head collision course. Kiron got ready to attack Pae the moment the other two collided. Hopefully Fri'Glokkwould pull Nanashi away the moment he would fall.

OOC: Sadly, until GH responds with Echelon I can't do much with my char....especially since there's an EE field mixup somewhere. @Katuko, Aurum is kinda...on a building. So rushing him with Mevi would kinda mean Mevi was....I dunno, running towards a wall?
OOC: She can simply track his movement and try to stab him when he gets down. There aren't really enough buildings to jump across rooftops for any extended period of time.
In his hands were a set of keys and a few vials of green fluid, poison. He stormed by the previous foreman, who stood with an ashen face as he saw his handiwork fall apart by terrorists from the jungle. The man did not even regard the worker with a smile and instead nailed his chest with a stiletto. The foreman crumbled down slowly as death overtook him, still aghast at the battle.It was clear by that point that the old man was walking towards the only structure that could possibly be of any importance in the village: Madrihk's house. His intentions, however, remained entirely enveloped in smoke.
OOC: Might as well ask now. Keys for what?OOC: Sweet bajeezus, can Aurum stop doing fifty attacks per post? I don't see him focusing so much power on both spikes from the ground and a rain of shards and holding Ril at the same time. Earlier - were it not for my abscense due to sleep and school - Mevi would after that first illusion have caught up with him, at least after the time he focused new illusions on the Aukati. I also sense an unhealthy amount of loaded words in posts here (not just by you, though) where attacks are written in an obviously "expectant" way. By that I mean, they are worded as not-quite-but-might-as-well-be guaranteed hits. On another note, this:
Aurum didn't need to move to counter these attacks anyways, so gravity didn't affect him
...is plain wrong. Lifting Ril would already put a load on him and make him unable to focus powers properly (they go through a Toa's hands when not used to simply absorb, after all), but the increase in weight of both himself and Ril would crumple him to the ground. Ever been in a plane as it rises sharply? That's the feeling you get. Even if you are standing still, you will feel very heavy.And no, you can't "move freely" within a stone wall; and even if it was pure iron you couldn't just shape the metal around you, even as a Toa! You would have to slowly tunnel through; you do not have a mask of intangibility, the wall is not a sponge, and you are not an MS Paint eraser, for crying out loud! Creating an element out of thin air is relatively quick, but absorbing it has never been shown to be that rapid.If this goes on we might have to just pause the battle and deal with it in PM/the discussion topic, mind. I was afraid of the chaos this battle would cause, and half of it is due to multiple attacks happening in rapid succession. Axilus: Maybe you should split up your characters and have them fight different people as well. One person with 5 chars vs one person with 1 char tends to end up like this, and might be seen as just a hint unfair. Better for a nice one-on-one duel to happen than a massive overpowering by a signle player towards another.IC: Mevi [Pala-Koro, inside of wall, near the battle with Aurum]The Ta-Matoran had been stressed when she found herself face-to-face with a roof-jumping Toa, but her momentary fear vanished when her spear went straight through the warrior without dealing any damage. The real Aurum was already engaged with the group calling themselves the 'Aukati', and so the next illusion he threw at Mevi did little to slow her down. She simply shield-tackled the hologram, passing straight through it as expected.The Toa was obviously on the defensive, being forced to counter attacks from several sources at once. When he backed up against the wall with Ril between him and the ILF, Mevi took the opportunity to advance with her polearm at the ready. Fancy powers were being thrown and diverted everywhere. A sharp stick to Aurum's gut would likely work a lot better, and have less chance of hitting Ril with splash damage.IC: Madrihk [Pala-Koro, near gate]The temporary ice gate was still holding, and Kethrye had apparently managed to avoid the Parakuka-user he had been attacked by earlier. Madrihk saw it attacking one of the newer members, the Toa known as Vorok, and though the Toa of Gravity had managed to bring his foe to the ground it was still strong enough to keep itself going. Ignoring the sheet of ice at the gate for the moment, the Toa of Ice decided to test his blade in combat again.Speeding up with his Kakama to gain some momentum and an element of surprise, Madrihk did a running leap towards Mataka. Edited by Katuko

IC: Alfon (Headed to Ackune's Forge)Just as Alfon began to give chase, a hissing sound stopped him in his tracks to observe his sword, watching as the venom slowly corroded the metal until it turned brittle and cracks appeared. If hit hard enough, that one spot was guaranteed to shatter. Wielding it when that happened would be disastrous and a fatal mistake. He cursed in frustration, his only weapon now near-useless and the only other ones around were in Ackune's forge. As much as he hated leaving the battlefield, staying without a weapon would probably cost him his life since elemental energy wasn't an infinite and hands did very little against swords and the like. So the deputy fled the scene, leaving nothing behind but his sword planted firmly in the earth. Its replacement awaited him elsewhere.IC: Volin (Inside of the gates)With his enemy gone, Volin was safe for now. He'd finally found what he was looking for, a small glass vial filled with Nui-Jaga venom which he removed from a small box in his pouch. The pain in his arm was still there, excruciating as ever but he wasn't shaking or feeling a little faint any more, which was a good sign. This would definitely handicap him for the rest of a fight, if not for a long time to come. Luckily, he had telekinesis on his side and another hand to do the trick. Shakily he stood up, head swivelling from side to side in anticipation of incoming attacks. His eyes caught the son of a Muaka who'd done this to him, the sight of him attracting Volin like a magnet, bent on getting his revenge. Slowly, he advanced and flung the cap off the vial's top.

OOC: As I would dislike people auto-hitting my Undead, I shall refrain from auto-hitting other players' "semi-PCs" ;)Also would like to clarify - Echelon is not teal. He is black and lime. Here's a picture, if it helps.IC (Echelon) [Outside the gate]Echelon grimaced in displeasure as his magnetic maelstrom dissipated. He'd felt this effect before - on The Peer's vessel. Clearly the mysterious technology was at work here too, and doubtless thanks to Ambages. The architect had better fulfil his promise...But for now, alternative methods were necessary. Focussing his attention into his mask, he took full control of the massive Skakdi that stood either side of him.Even as he did so, he heard a loud snarling behind him. Turning just in time to see a frenzied Ash Bear charging at his rear, he directed one of the Skakdi to intercept it. The Juggernaut swung its axe in a wide and powerful arc just as the Ash Bear leapt. The swing was perfectly timed; together with the weight and sharpness of the axe and the strength of its Undead wielder, it would likely slice the Rahi in two.The twang of a bowstring brought Echelon's attention forwards again. An arrow zipped at him from an ILF defender. Just in time, Echelon was able to move his second Skakdi forwards to block the projectile with the broad flat of its axe.Now, the main problem was the wall of ice blocking the gateway. The battle could not truly begin until this was breached.And so, Echelon had his second Juggernaut charge at it. There was no battle-cry, no snarl; this was not a typical battle-raged Skakdi. This was a powerful tool, directed by a powerful mind. Raising a massive armoured fist, the Juggernaut punched into the wall with all its Undead might.IC (Zadron) [inside the village, near the wall]Zadron was caught off-guard by DJ's daring attack. But even as he was sent flying backwards, he fired a shot from his shoulder-mounted rifle. It struck the Toa's shoulder, burning through flesh and armour.Zadron sprang back to his feet, smiling in cold satisfaction."Poetry?" he sneered. "Really?"But suddenly, from a nearby combatant, the air rippled and Zadron suddenly found himself blown off his feet by two compact gusts of air. The assassin twisted his body, span 180 degrees, and landed gracefully on the roof of a nearby dwelling.The Vortixx knew his skill lay not in open fights but with subterfuge and stealth. It was time to play to that.Taking a small metal cylinder from his belt, he twisted the two halves and dropped it down the hut's chimney. It was a Stralix grenade, filled with Photothermic Powder, and after five seconds the mechanical container would slam a hammer downwards onto the powder.Zadron vaulted from the roof just as the grenade exploded. The explosion should deafen the Toa of Sonics for now, and provide an adequate diversion for the assassin to make good on his abilities. Dropping into the shadows between two huts, he checked the heatsink on his rifle. Still at 80% capacity. He'd best lay low until it recharged. Once it did, it would be time for a little...Sniping.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Ooc: @Katuko: Read on to find out. :)Ic: Surprisingly, nobody had stopped his progress; there were sufficient distractions around him, mostly from his own squabbling men, to blind his pace from the rest of the fighters. This was good. His keys jingled in hand as he spun them. With nonchalance, he walked to Mahdrik's building and opened the door. There were few people who still remained in the building, most of the soldiers fighting in the main part of the small village. Those who remained were there to either accomplish medical purposes or were guards to the generator. The man had expected such, and knocked on the opened door, if only to announce his friendliness. "I only seek refuge," he called out, sounding like the old man he was, and entered fully.He quietly moved towards the bookshelf, pretending to admire the chartwoirk that was on the table near it. His keys swung loosely by his side; he wasn't swinging them anymore. Now he was looking around.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: In the darkness of the night, Kivar's new-found foe had failed to notice his shield. The enemy's blade slammed right into it, and Kivar opened with an omnidirectional attack, blasting sound out in all directions so that no approach was safe for the teleporter. The sound was loud enough to severely disrupt focus, making teleportation, elemental powers or blade-work more difficult to use. Kivar's hearing was not affected by this, it seemed: his powers allowed him to create a zone of silence around his head.Vorok spotted the movement of his foe in an attempt to tackle him. His Calix let him leap over his enemy as he drew his blade, completely unscathed by the move. Coming from behind, and slightly to the side, Vorok attempted to use his sword pommel to deliver a mighty blow to the head, his Calix fully behind the enhanced weight of the descending sword handle.The ash bear, intent on charging at Echelon, found itself slammed by the force of the axe, killing it.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

OOC: Pulling a "Merror" on Argentum. Feel free to spoil it; it's meant to failIC: Ira (mid air)The blades cut him like crazy and despite Skaaraa's best efforts to move him ,he was trapped. "Or am I..." he thought. "I still have one weapon left..." He began to rapidly absorb all of the heat in the air around Argentum and from his body. If this attack succeeded, he would be covered in frost, if not trapped in a block of ice.OOC: Meet the Scout...IC: Jomar (Near gate)Nobody was targetting him; that was good. He ran to Ackune's forge and saw a weapon that suited him: a bat and a ball that were normally used in the sport of baseball but could deal significant damage. Rushing outside, he saw commotion at the gates. He decided to do something about. "Hey bozos!" he yelled. He spun the baseball in his hands a few times before throwing it up in the air. As it began it's descent, he activated his kakama and moving his arms at lightnign speed, the bat slammed into the ball sending it flying towards the enemy lines. "Play ball!" he shouted as he dashed forward at kakama speed, bat wildly swinging about hitting nearly everything in it's path.OOC: Sniper vs Spy SniperIC: Sonius (ramparts)The hunter fired arrows into the fray, but none of them hit their marks. "What am I doing?" he thought. "What is happening?" He saw a vortixx camping on the roof of a hut. "Hmmm," he thought. Activating his sanok, he drew his bowstring, aimed for Zadron's head, and fired.IC: Lelda (gate)Lelda also watched the commotion below. Unlike Sonius, her hit rate wasn't that great and she was better at melee combat anyways, so drawing her hunting knives, she jumped down from the ramparts, activated her Faxon, and roared like an Ash Bear.

IC (Echelon) [Outside the gate]Echelon smiled in cold satisfaction as the Rahi fell, dead before it hit the ground, its spine cloven in half by the massive Undead. Its broken remains were a grisly reminder of the power of the Tryna.OOC: Katuko, could you RP the effect of the Juggernaut's attack on the gate? Didn't want to autohit it.

Zadron vaulted from the roof just as the grenade exploded. The explosion should deafen the Toa of Sonics for now, and provide an adequate diversion for the assassin to make good on his abilities. Dropping into the shadows between two huts, he checked the heatsink on his rifle. Still at 80% capacity. He'd best lay low until it recharged. Once it did, it would be time for a little...
;)IC (Zadron)Zadron looked up as an arrow thudded into the roof of the hut he was crouched behind. Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Zadron)Zadron glanced at the heatsink again. Only 20% left...Finally, the last bar disappeared and the rifle was primed once more. Leaning out from behind cover, he judged the direction the arrow had come from. Looked like there was an archer on the ramparts, likely taking cover from retaliation.There was a small click and whirr, and a sight folded out from the side of the laser rifle, moving in front of Zadron's eye. He took aim at the ramparts.The minute the archer moved his head out of cover, Zadron would blow a hole through it.

OOC: 'bout time.IC: Ackune [inside Pala-Koro]Having absorbed all of the heat from the flames, and a bit from the area, Ackune's armor glowed like a star from all of his stored energy. It was already far beyond what his body could handle, and he would have to let it out, all of it. If not, his body would certainly fail.Raising his arms, despite the fact that it felt like moving a few tons of metal, Ackune pointed them towards the trapped Ira. Twin beams of pure heat shot from his hands towards the other Toa of Fire, as Ackune released the built-up energy.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Nan is a vortixxIc: NanashiNanashi saw Pae's foot strike out. He attempted to duck it, but instead got himself struck in the chin. He fliped, and faceplanted. With a groan, he started to get up.OOC: He tried to matrix, it failed. That covershot would be nice now.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: SoniusSonius drew his bow. Then, he got another idea. Crouching behind the ramparts, he sent a sonic blast down at the area below, using memory to help him find his targetIC: IraThe heat wave only threw fuel on an already raging fire. Ackune's attack was simply added to all the heat that Ira had absorbed. By now, frost was beginning to form in the air around them.

OOC: Mass Effect 2 has taught me the value of cover :3IC (Zadron)Zadron spotted the tell-tale rippling and hum of a sonic attack. He ducked back into cover as the the attack washed over the hut, making his ears ring. The rifle folded back onto his upper arm. He cursed, pressing himself against the wall, waiting for the sound in his ears to stop before he lined up another shot...

IC:Seeing Nanashi fall over, Frii'glokk began blanketing covering fire apon Pae to distract the toa from his ally.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:The Juggernaut charging for Madrihk's wasll of ice that Echelon had sent forward was just the thing Tupua had been waiting for. He had felt the presence of the dead beings nearby and rushed up to where he could try and spot them. Which had turned out to be rather easy, seeing as the juggernaut came running for the blocked entrance into the village in a straight line, but the one who had raised it was momentarily distracted by a charging ash-bear.The cloaked Tupua, scythe in hand stood atop the wall right next to the gate, where he had gone relatively unnoticed up until now. But the time had come to intervene.He reached out with the power of his own Tryna, could feel the dead being assaulting the wall of ice was as lifeless as it could possibly be; and exerted his own will over it, just in time as the mighty fist came down.It wasn't enough time to stop the punch itself, but he considerably lessened it's impact; and the wall, which might have taken major damage, held, though the outer surface shattered into a fractal mosaic of ice.His cold eyes glowing, he forced the undead being to turn away from the wall of ice.----------------------------Down below, behind the gate, Aparangi and Mariko were looking for targets of opportunity. While Mariko used his power to still slow anybody in the vicinity of the gate, the leader of the Aitua rushed up to Madrihk. He had had his suspicions about the leader of the ILF, but this attack presented everything in a new light. He would probably have to apologize later. Perhaps he would die in this battle before he was forced to do so, but right now, he couldn't afford his ego getting in the way of taking appropriate action."Madrihk, is the field holding?" he asked the Toa of ice.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"Madrihk, is the field holding?" he asked the Toa of ice.
IC: Madrihk [Attempting to help Vorok with flanking, inside the village]The first Kakama-dash had been a bit misaimed, and the mechanical fingers on his sword arm did not help. Madrihk swung at empty air, missing the Parakuka he had been aiming for. He readied himself for a stab, but took a step back and aborted the attempt."It seems so," he replied, shouting to make sure he was heard over the sounds of battle. "They haven't torn up the walls with elements yet, but maybe they are all brute force, judging by this guy here!"He turned to look at his ice covering at the gate. It had several cracks in it."I'll have to watch the gate. You go check on HQ. If you see anyone who's not ILF, make sure to eliminate them. Warn others, as well."Madrihk paused for a brief second. As the leader of an organization such as this, he was supposed not[/b] to be so callous about life, even that of his enemies."...Make sure they are actually enemies first, though. If they attack, go for the kill."

IC (Echelon)Echelon turned his attention back to the gate, just in time to see another Tryna-user take control of his second Juggernaut."Oh, I think not."Focussing his mask on the Juggernaut by the gate, Echelon channelled his iron will. Tupua felt a mind brush against his own, a mind that was dark, and sharp, and cold as the glacier wherein he made his home. The mind of a Necromancer.Surprisingly, Echelon encountered resistance. Raising an eyebrow, and taking care to maintain his control over the other Juggernaut, he pressed harder, his eyes narrowing as all he exerted his honed concentration to wrest back control of his thrall.

Edited by Ghosthands

OOC: Seriously guys, give me time to react! I mean, throwing so many attacks at me when I'm asleep?Do you know how hard it is to respond to so much?I mean, you're bordering on auto-hitting ... bunnying me as well sorta?IC: [Ril]"MAGICAL TELEPORTATION ABILITIES GO!"If Ril hadn't possessed a Kualsi, then he would have sure been killed by Aurum's absolutely ridiculous and unrealistic tactics which didn't let his player from responding due to living down under and being asleep. Of course, he did possess the Mask of Quick Travel, which meant he could probably escape somewhat easily ... by teleporting into the air, metal still stuck to his arms."SUPAAAHHHH!" he screamed as he continued falling, preparing for a kick."INAAAZZZUUUMAA!"His feet had began to burn, his energies being channeled into them."KEECK - Lolnope."Before he slammed into Aurum, he released the flames and promptly teleported far away from the wall, crashing into the ground."I am never doing this again," he groaned as he lay on the ground.

IC:Tupua felt the control he'd momentarily had over the undead creature slip as Echelon tried to wrestle it away from him once more. The mind of his adversary was darker than most he had encountered before, but the cold darkness was something he felt was not too unfamiliar. The dark Toa focused his own will and resisted the attempt, keeping the Juggernaut in place; and now Echelon could feel the mind of the other Toa, just as cold and sharp as his own.And the dark Toa had to realize he was not just facing a random Toa who happened to wear a Tryna, but one that had fully embraced the mask and its powers and had the experience to use it. Two necromancers facing off.This ought to be interesting. Tupua thought as he forced his will a little more, to move the Juggernaut another few steps away from the gate.--------------------------------Aparangi nodded at Madrihk - no time for pleasantries - and rushed off. He knew the way to the HQ rather well by now and it didn't take him long to find it. A pair of guards was standing watch outside, looking like they were itching to join the fight, but stuck here. He approached them. "You shouldn't let uninjured people in here. The HQ is not a good place for refuge, the enemy will try to target it. And you might let in...undesireables. That's Madrihk's orders, by the way." he said, in hushed tones. The guard nodded, then Aparangi turned toward the door.Stepping inside, he found numerous people helping wounded Matoran; and other guarding doors leading into other rooms. One of the people present caught his eye though. It was not the appearance of the old man, that didn't spike his interest at all. It was what he was doing. The old one was standing at the desk in the room, apparently caught up in the charts spread out on it. If Madrihk hadn't said anything about making sure who was who, he might not have noticed, but like this, he couldn't help it. Why would anybody study maps in the middle of a battle. Especially those on the table that Aparangi knew a trap-door was underneath. The man was not looking like he was working on a battle-strategy, that was sure.He walked up to him from behind. "An odd time to admire cartography." he commented. "Are you injured, old man?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Echelon)Echelon cocked his head.The beings around would probably have no inkling of the silent battle of wills that was going on between them, two skilled necromancers struggling for control of one body.Allowing Tupua just enough control to briefly make the Juggernaut step further from the gate, Echelon looked to his left to see Xerov."Xerov," he said quickly. "Target that Toa with the Tryna."He turned his attention back to the Juggernaut, and with a burst of mental power, forced it back to the gate to deliver another hefty punch. Again, though, the rival necromancer's resistance caused the force of the blow to be a fraction of what it was capable of - but the cracks in the ice wall widened.

IC: KytheraFrom her spot ontop of the wall, Kythera had a pretty clear view of the battle. And that included a green and black armored Toa with the strangest Kanohi she'd ever seen. Now that wasn't the interesting part. What was was the gigantic Skakdi that seemed to stand guard around him, and the fact that they didn't exactly look alive.When one of the massive creatures had broken off and headed towards the door, Kythera considered shooting it, but the Vortixx didn't know how much her pistols would actaully do against something like that, so she took an easier target: the Toa. However, before she could raise her pistol to shoot, the gigantic Skakdi had slammed a fist into the gateway, nearly knocking her off.Kythera managed to stay up, and when the Skakdi didn't attack again, she raised her pistol with a two handed grip, and aimed for the Toa. With a squeeze of the trigger, a blue bolt of pure kinetic energy shot towards the being.OOC: Kythera shooting Echelon with kinetic pistol. FYI.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kethrye [inside the village] ~Kethrye wince at the sound of something impacting the other side of his ice wall and focused another beam of energy towards the ice, repairing any cracks the enemy had broke into it. There was only so long this could go on for before his well of elemental power ran dry and the enemy broke through to continue rushing into the village "Could someone give me a hand with this?" he barked orders to whomever was in earshot, dashing up the steps to the top of the wall to get a better view of what was happening. "Anyone!"Undead. Skakdi. really freaking big, he thought, crouching behind the battlements and peering through the darkness to survey the situation. Where there's undead, there always the necromancer. His eyes flicked to the green and black Toa that appeared to be directing things beyond the wall. And that looks like it.The Toa of Ice diverted some of his elemental power from repairing the wall, unleashing it in the form of a storm of razor-sharp icicles he sent flying down at Echalon, calculating his aim so that they would still (hopefully) find their mark even when they entered the nullification field surrounding Pala-Koro.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: Xerov (Outside Pala-Koro)I nod, moving out from my cover and moving closer to the wall, so I can see my target properly. I think back to the bar...- - -The Vortixx sits in front of a few of her own kind and one or two Skakdi, proudly displaying her weapon, not caring for the Matoran watching her. She fiddles with the pistol for a moment, then aims at a glass bottle near me and fires. It just goes over my shoulder, the Vortixx too drunk to take proper aim.- - -I mimic the Vortixx's actions, then try to treat this mathematically, mentally judging the angles and then pointing the pistol at the Tryna-clad Toa. I pull the trigger, and hope for the best.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Echelon)Echelon's attention was so heavily focussed on regaining control of the Juggernaut that he never saw the kinetic bullet coming. All he knew was that suddenly his left arm was slammed backwards, practically yanking it out of its socket, pain erupting in his forearm. He staggered backwards, releasing control of the Juggernaut by the gate as his head swam momentarily.The Necromancer took shelter behind his nearby Juggernaut, inspecting his arm for damage. Thankfully, the bone was not broken (had it been, he would not have been able to set it until he was outside the field), but his arm pulsed with pain.It was then that Kethrye's ice shards reached their target. But there were several inches of Undead Skakdi between them and Echelon, and they bounced harmlessly off the Juggernaut's armour.Echelon rose as the last icicles fell to the ground. Returning his attention to the Juggernaut, he tried a new tactic: keep it where it was until the tables turned. And Echelon knew it was only a matter of time before the REAL attack began...

IC: KytheraThe Vortixx's keen eyes saw the Toa's arm snap back, and she grinned. Practicing her shot payed off after all... Out of the corner of her eye, Kythera saw a flash, ands she was drawn to it, swinging her other pistol around towards the direction. If she staggered her shots between them, then they noramally had enough time to recharge, taking out the wait if she had fired two shots from one pistol.However, Kythera didn't shoot, not having a clear target to hit.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Can I remind people that Aurum is at a wall which has an absorbed metal hole in it, meant to open up another passage for the FoM. And then, might I also remind Axilus, and tell you, Katuko, that Aurum is also surrounded by fire and heat - Meaning that I doubt Mevi will actually run up and stab him if it means getting seriously burned, and that also means (As Axilus once said), the metal would be much easier cut, and would also be producing light. The FoM can simply notice and cut out a hole or something.IC: ArgentumArgentum felt the air get colder; He paid it no heed, though. Ira was cut in so many places, a little frost only served to cool down a bit.IC: AurumAurum looked at all the attacks around him and decided to simply do it the old fashioned way. He'd been absorbing metal from the walls anyway - Why not spare some. First, he created a metal sphere around himself, blocking away the heat. He could have sworn he saw something try to run at him to gut him, so he tried to return the favor. A superheated piece of metal extended to Mevi.Ril's fire foot was blocked out by the metal shield. And then, when it was semi-over, Aurum took a Madu Cabolo he had prepared, and threw it to the hole in the wall he and Karemo had made.OOC: Slate open for attack.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Esao (Pala-Koro)Xerov's shot, however, went wide; Esao had been waiting on rooftops, bouncing to and fro, letting loose sniper fire every now and then from his spot before disappearing into shadow once again. For the past twenty minutes, he'd been in the area near the walls, checking every now and then for someone he considered enough of a threat. When Tupua was fired upon, Esao saw his chance and took it; activating his Volitak and scaling the wall, Esao wrapped his feet around the tips of one of the fortifications and then dropped in behind the Matoran, grabbing him and yanking him back against a tree while Echelon was distracted.Xerov instantly tried to aim his pistol up, regaining his balance faster than Esao had expected, but not fast enough. Esao drew his kukri, slamming the large, heavy amethyst on the handle into the back of his outstretched elbow and sending the pistol flying. With expert skill, Esao plucked the gun from the air and held it in his other hand, holding the kurki against the Matoran's upper lip and keeping the arm with the gun parallel to his left leg."Explain to me why I shouldn't kill you for being a traitor to your kind," Esao said darkly. "Sooner, rather than later."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND