Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:"Bludgeoned to death by a deck of cards..." Rhow muttered, shaking her head lsightly at Iraanus after Viloz had walked off. "At least he's resourceful." She looked around. The platform the were on not only held inn and concealead Lwe-Matoran houses in the large branches of the trees, but also quite a few stands from vendors, trying to make a happy widget. Rhow took another few copies of the recruitment note. She looked at her fellow Skakdi of water. "Come on. While Viloz talks to the runt, let's see if we can't spread the good word a bit more."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: VilozViloz pretended he hadn't notice Taoki's little mess up with the knife, keeping his thoughts to himself so as to not embarrass him further. Instead, he led the pair to a nearby table and took a seat, beginning to shuffle the cards."Name's Viloz, as you saw on the posters and I hope you're familiar with the game of Blackjack." he said, expecting for Taoki to introduce himself when he felt comfortable to do so."So you've taken interest in this little group of ours, eh? Glad you did as long as you're not going to stab us in the back or anything. So what draws you to it?"

Edited by TX Wade

I.C. Kranuka couldn't help but laugh to himself."Well, that's good to know. I suppose now I'm having to pay for 5 people's meal's instead of 4, dinner's on me."

IC: The Toa each ordered, and sat down to eat. "So, what have you been doing?" Botan asked Geon. "Well," he began, "First I was able to defeat a swarm of Kirikori-Nui and saved Po-Koro. Then I ventured to Ga-Wahi and fought the..." Geon began describing a list of accomplisments that surpassed theirs.

aouROFb.png

IC: Toa Ackru was in his house and thinking:" where should I go to find an answer?" he sddenly remembered an old Skakdi archiver named Tharna that miight help him, he packed some food into his "leaf-pack" and started walking north twords mt.Ihu where he heard lived Tharna.He walked about 5 kios when he realyzed he was not even close, as the sun started setting Ackru took a rock and smashed it into the ground and using an angled peice as flint and his knife to create fire. Ackru thought to himself "I walked 7 kio(time passed since he walked 5 kio) and it's still not enough, I need to walk at least a hundred more kioo to get to mt.Ihu but I guess finding out what my dream meant is important enough for that, plus I kinda was bored with Kanae Bay and wanted to move closer to Ko-Wahi".As Ackru preformed his midnight meditation he wondered what would Tharna would look like.

IC: Taoki - Le-Koro - Brightstar InnTaoki discretely swooped down to pick up his knife when the Skakdi turned around. He curiously adjusted his goggles before following after the larger of his kind. Or, his kind. They were all bigger than him.Upon sitting down he slipped the knives away before putting both hands on his table, "The fact that there is still a least one more Skakdi out there that knows how to write is interest enough for me."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: VilozThat last comment earned a warm chuckle from Viloz, finding it quite humorous. Whether Taoki attempted to be funny or not, the results were in his favour as Viloz began to like him despite being a bit of a runt. Finished shuffling his cards, he dealt two cards to each of them, one face-down and the other face-up. "Glad to hear it, smart guy. You could say I'm mostly here for the thrill of the ride but I've got a few other things on my list. Beats staying in the same old inn playing cards all day, every day. Anything you want to achieve in this group?"OOC: We going to play a real game or just have it as a background thing? :P

OOC:Sure.IC: Taoki - Le-Koro - Brightstar InnTaoki looked down and lifted up the face down card which was a :6:. The face up card was a :3:, "If I were to be totally honest, I'd tell you I want to leave this island and go home to my sick twisted friends who can't get enough of bashing each other's heads in with large rocks. Also, a mango."He shrugged, "But that'd be boring although- probably -not expected, so I'll go with the classic "hero" stuff that might include enacting justice and bringing freedom to all. And a mango."Taoki's frown twitched a little into a smile, "Besides, where else am I going to find people stupid enough, I mean smart enough, to test out any and all gadgets I can come up with? Matoran are boring, Toa are too preoccupied, and Vortixx are just too big."He sat back, satisfied with the way the conversation was going so far."HIt me. Wait no. Give me another card."OOC:He's got a 6 and a 3.

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: I'll let you decide the outcome of the cards I deal.IC: VilozYep, Viloz definitely began to like this guy for his sense of humour and way of thinking. Not many Skakdi were so fairly adept at striking up a good conversation, much less make and keep it interesting. Looking at his cards, the face down one was a 9 and the other a 7. Decent hand. Obliging Taoki, he dealt him another card."Gadgets and gizmos, eh? A Skakdi with a witty personality, some brains and an inventor...you seem to be a man full of surprises, pleasant ones I hope. If not, I might have to bludgeon you with my deck of cards or that mango you crave so much. Quite possible actually, trust me, it's long, painful and not something you want on your bucket list."He shrugged, "I'd love to say I understand where you're coming from when it comes down to talk about home but unfortunately, old man Makuta's robbed me of my memories." he said, tapping his temple. "I'd like them back and know how he does it. I'm not one to hold personal grudges or vendettas so surprisingly enough, I don't have it in for him as much as others so I figured I'd let them stab a stick through his head and roast it by the fire.""In any case, another able body's welcome any time although I can't guarantee we'll be a dummy-free group. We are Skakdi, after all." he smirked. "Anything we should know about you before we get things rolling?"

OOC: Do Matoran and toa even know about outer space? Actually, I suppose they do because Nuhvok-kal talked about sending a swarm into orbit. Never mind.IC (Matan and Natan): "That's very interseting" Matan replied. "Come indide and we can discuss what you want us to do with them. We normally work with other armour, weapons and the like more than we do with space rocks, but we'll see what we can do."He ushered her into the workshop, Where they found Natan having lunch. The iron Skakdi was chowing down a roasted pokawi and using his X-ray vision to pick out the bones. "Break's over, Natan, we've got a customer" Matan announced. "Now, what exactly do you want us to do?"

IC: Ning"If you work with weapons, this should be right up your alley." She said "These rocks, when melted down and then casted, become a glistening white metal that is highly conductive." She pulled a tiny sample of it from her bag. It was indeed very white, and when she sent a spark through it, it jumped straght out the other end. "I would like you to make a sword out if it. I can't pay you in cash, but I am highly experienced in martial arts and swordsmanship. I can run a few 'errands' for you if you like."

IC: As the others talked strategy, I stood off to the side, studying the situation. It had been...a long time since I'd done anything like this. I was surprised how quickly it all came back to me - creating and discarding dozens of plans of action within the space of a few seconds. The main problem with the situation was that...I smiled, an idea forming in my mind."Madrihk," I cut in. "You want to get them out of their hole? I could create a fireball on the inside and launch it through - they wouldn't have a choice but to move."

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: VilozConsidering the fact that just a moment ago, Taoki dropped one of his knives, Viloz wasn't quite sure if he was being entirely truthful. Despite having a gadget which could potentially electrocute or harm him, Viloz shook his hand without a care. First impressions counted for a lot and the Skakdi of sand made some good ones, earning some small form of trust. That an attack was rather pointless at the moment.Then again, Skakdi are Skakdi. Gotta stay on my toes with these nutjobs."Taoki." he repeated, getting a feel for the name in his mouth. "Want another card?"

IC: AelynnBoth attacks cause the Rama to release Aelynn, and the Toa of Iron dropped tio the ground. She rolled to absorb the impact, and brought her blade around just in time to knock away another approching Rama. The bug hissed, and came at her again, only to find it's own armor killing it as Aelynn crushed it with her elemental power.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"Madrihk," I cut in. "You want to get them out of their hole? I could create a fireball on the inside and launch it through - they wouldn't have a choice but to move."

IC: Madrihk"Sounds like an idea. Kethrye will throw his Rama in first, and then you use your fire. Just don't hit Kal or Amerikos - they will be attempting to strike invisible at the Rahkshi while they are distracted. As soon as one teleports, I will attempt to strike it where it reappears. My mask should hopefully let me reach it before it can react."OOC: Strike force battle plan - throw undead Nui-Rama at the Rahkshi, followed by attacks from Kal (stone, Huna), Amerikos (iron, Volitak) and anyone else standing by. Madrihk (ice, Kakama) will counter a Rahkshi with a charging stab if it teleports relatively close to him.

IC: Ning"If you work with weapons, this should be right up your alley." She said "These rocks, when melted down and then casted, become a glistening white metal that is highly conductive." She pulled a tiny sample of it from her bag. It was indeed very white, and when she sent a spark through it, it jumped straght out the other end. "I would like you to make a sword out if it. I can't pay you in cash, but I am highly experienced in martial arts and swordsmanship. I can run a few 'errands' for you if you like."

The two Skakdi looked in awe at the star-metal. It was unlike any they had worked with before, and an opportunity to discover more about it and maybe use it in their own projects was too good to miss. "That sounds fair" Matan replied. "I think I might have a job for you, but we can talk about that later. That metal - could we take a look at it?"

ppg2.png

IC: Plagia - Rama Hive (Sky)"Alright," Plagia shouted, trying to get a message across, "We've got six Rahkshi to deal with, all presumably teleporters. That means we've got to be fast, but with an edge of unpredictability as well. We can't let them know what we're going to do next! Any suggestions?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

I.C. Kranuka turned his head away from the table and coughed. His cough sounded somewhat like the word Show-off."Sounds like you've been busy. Great job. We've been fighting Fikou, Nui Rama, and a something else... It was big... I forget the name."

IC: "It's called a Kraawa", said Botan. Suddenly, two large Nui-Jaga busted through the wall of the inn. The table tipped over, and the meal was on Kranuka in more ways than one. "Uh-oh..." said Dymiun.

aouROFb.png

IC-Unari:"Out of here, you bloody creatures!" Unari yelled, blasting away the Nui-Jaga, and frowning. "Honestly, I don't understand what's with all the sudden Rahi attacks..." A few friendly Toa of Plantlife began to fix up the wall of the inn, as Unari moved over to Kranuka and Botan."Terribly sorry about that," he said. "I'm willing to get you another meal for free, if you need it," he said, righting the table.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

The two Skakdi looked in awe at the star-metal. It was unlike any they had worked with before, and an opportunity to discover more about it and maybe use it in their own projects was too good to miss. "That sounds fair" Matan replied. "I think I might have a job for you, but we can talk about that later. That metal - could we take a look at it?"
IC: Ning"Sure. How soon do you think a sword made out of it would take to complete?"

IC: VilozPleasantly surprised once more, Viloz eyed the Skakdi that just walked into the inn, somewhat indicating that he was the guy to talk to if he was here for the same reason as Taoki. The newcomer appeared more rough around the edges this time, his hook adding much more to that impression.Who knew people could take notice of posters so fast, much less find a handful of Skakdi in town?

IC: Taoki - Le-Koro - InnTaoki laid back into his seat, he shook his head while he crossed his arms, "No," He flipped one of his two butterfly knives around his left hand expertly, the knife clipping and slipping in and out of place, "I'll probably go over."He looked at the latest Skakdi, "Think he can read?" He eyed the large being. Bruting, and with a hook for a hand. He made no effort to flag the Skakdi down, instead leaving the possible motion to Viloz. He didn't like the looks of him. Those type of people were exactly the kind that cause fights in bars and kill each other for possessions.He continued to flip his butterfly knife around while resting his other hand on his knife belt.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Waiting for Ben-luke to post. Someone PM me when he does.IC: Rockosis was slightly annoyed by the drenching, but he was mostly relieved. His client and friend was going to be helped, and that was all that mattered. He would be wary of the Skakdi, though. The looks of this rahkshi-infested, well animal were not to be trusted. "Off to Po-koro it is, then."OOC: If Lorax agrees, Rockosis to Po-Wahi-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC:"Hey Ril, take a look at the plan," Kethrye shouted at the Toa of Fire, ordering the group of fifteen reanimated Nui-Rama to attack. Kethrye began to add to his forces numbers as the zombie swam struck out at the still living Rama swarm. Two zombie-Rama were damaged beyond reanimation only to by replace with another seven Rama. The power this new mask granted Kethrye was beyond what he a had expected, he had assume reanimating ten beings would have been a challange but here he was, commanding a group more then twice times that.It's a plan, at least.

IC: Amerikos was fighting for his life. He was engaged in a major fight with two Nui-Rama, both trying to get to Kethrye. One was trying to hit him with his stinger, the other trying to claw him to death. He was currently fending the stinger off with his shield, and sword fighting with the other. It wasn't working well. several stinger shots had gotten through while he was distracted, and his arm was going numb. He finally stabbed the insect, at the expense of another clawing, and returned to kethrye, his Volitak now activated. He created several spikes from the ground, killing several before they got close to him. "Madrihk, it's your call. But I'd suggest you start soon. I'm already half dead."-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Ning"Sure. How soon do you think a sword made out of it would take to complete?"

IC (Matan and Natan): Matan took the small piece of metal and ran his finger over its smooth surface, feeling the texture of the unfamiliar substance. He passed in on to his brother. "That depends" he replied, turning his attention back to Ning. "If you wanted a sword made of ordinary metal, you would already have it. Steel swords aren't hard to make. This stuff, though, we know nothing about. It will take time for us to find the best ways to work it and how to make it hard and sharp enough for a sword, but not too brittle."As Matan was speaking, Natan was looking intently at the white metal and probing it with his powers. Just as Matan was finishing, he held it out in the palm of one hand and pointed at it with one finger of the other. The small block morphed from a cube into a perfect sphere, which he handed back to Matan. "Gives us a day" he said. "I think this stuff is going to be quite fun to work with. It shouldn't take too long."OOC: Is this stuff based on a real life metal, or did you just make it up?

OOC: Waiting for Ben-luke to post. Someone PM me when he does.IC: Rockosis was slightly annoyed by the drenching, but he was mostly relieved. His client and friend was going to be helped, and that was all that mattered. He would be wary of the Skakdi, though. The looks of this rahkshi-infested, well animal were not to be trusted. "Off to Po-koro it is, then."OOC: If Lorax agrees, Rockosis to Po-Wahi

IC (Tooroko): Tooroko untied the ship from the docks and manoeuvred it out into the ocean, following the coast north. "So what is it that your friend wants?" he asked Rockosis.IC (Mataka): Mataka was feeling tired and drained after coming down from the high given by his Parakuka. With his body empty and his stomach full, he was soon asleep on the deck.OOC: Tooroko, Mataka, Rockosis and Unnamed Ship to Po-wahi.

ppg2.png

I.C. Kranuka (Le-Koro inn)As the meal slammed into his face, Kranuka drew his dagger. "How did they get in the village? They can't fit in the elevator!" He looked at an evil toa with a mask of telekinesis who was standing in the rubble He ordered the Jaga to attack. "Well that explains that."A Jaga charged at Kranuka, he fended himself off pretty well for a matoran, but the Jaga persevered. Kranuka was no match for a Nui Jaga's strength. He would be beaten to a pulp if no one helped him.The Toa with the Matatu mentally lifted several dinner knives and hurled them at the toa.

elementalussal.png

IC: I peered into the darkness of the hive, scarcely visible behind the menacing forms of the Rahkshi. I extended my hand discreetly. In the cavity behind the creatures a small flame flickered to life and died. And none of them had noticed it, either. Good. I inhaled deeply and stood at the ready, waiting for Kethyre to make his move.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Viloz"Odds are he can since his being here are probably because of the posters and if not, it's just pure coincidence." Viloz continued to eye the being lazily. Even if he just so happened to be here on other business, it was rather hard to miss two of your own kind under a Skakdi's circumstances. Other than that, it was clear that Taoki already wasn't too fond of the newcomer, probably going off in his head with his own assumptions.Can't really blame him, we're not exactly sugar and rainbows and he's likely to have had his scrawny behind whooped by his likes.Believing his message to Sookus was clear enough, Viloz's gaze flickered back to the game at hand, pondering whether another card might be too risky. At the moment, he possessed a total of 16, leaving little room for big numbers. A small moment of silent passed before he licked his lips and flipped over another card, revealing an ace. There wasn't any room left for an 11 so he'd stick with the minimal value of 1."I'm done." he said quietly, concluding his turn. Now to reveal their hands.

Edited by TX Wade

IC:It hadn't been along walk for Rhow and Iraanus. Within about fifteen minutes they had managed to put up a good number of their recruitment posters in several key-locations of the village, near the Gukko force HQ, the central market, near Matau's hut, the lifts and a few others. Rhow was rubbing her shoulder as they got back to the Brightstar Inn. She cleared her throat with a soft growl. "Let's see how Viloz is doing with the runt." she grinned and stepped through the front-door. The barkeep probably wondered why they'd already returned. After all, it hadn't been a day since they'd started to bring their idea into reality. But behind the door, she was surprised not only to see Viloz with one, but two Skakdi. Curious as to who the hook-handed newcomer was, she stepped up behind Sookus. "Awful lot of us in here, aren't there? You here because of the posters or just for drinks?"

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Matatu walked into Le-Koro. He was looking for a job, as he had not had much money recently.OOC: Open to interaction.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC (Matan and Natan): Matan took the small piece of metal and ran his finger over its smooth surface, feeling the texture of the unfamiliar substance. He passed in on to his brother. "That depends" he replied, turning his attention back to Ning. "If you wanted a sword made of ordinary metal, you would already have it. Steel swords aren't hard to make. This stuff, though, we know nothing about. It will take time for us to find the best ways to work it and how to make it hard and sharp enough for a sword, but not too brittle."As Matan was speaking, Natan was looking intently at the white metal and probing it with his powers. Just as Matan was finishing, he held it out in the palm of one hand and pointed at it with one finger of the other. The small block morphed from a cube into a perfect sphere, which he handed back to Matan. "Gives us a day" he said. "I think this stuff is going to be quite fun to work with. It shouldn't take too long."OOC: Is this stuff based on a real life metal, or did you just make it up?

OOC: Waiting for Ben-luke to post. Someone PM me when he does.IC: Rockosis was slightly annoyed by the drenching, but he was mostly relieved. His client and friend was going to be helped, and that was all that mattered. He would be wary of the Skakdi, though. The looks of this rahkshi-infested, well animal were not to be trusted. "Off to Po-koro it is, then."OOC: If Lorax agrees, Rockosis to Po-Wahi

IC (Tooroko): Tooroko untied the ship from the docks and manoeuvred it out into the ocean, following the coast north. "So what is it that your friend wants?" he asked Rockosis.IC (Mataka): Mataka was feeling tired and drained after coming down from the high given by his Parakuka. With his body empty and his stomach full, he was soon asleep on the deck.OOC: Tooroko, Mataka, Rockosis and Unnamed Ship to Po-wahi.
OOC: Not really based on anything real.IC: Ning"Thank you" She said, before turning, and walking and away, then stopping halfway to the door. "I will be back tomorrow, then we can discuss payment."She exited the building.OOC: How does time work again? when exactly will tomorrow be?

IC: Auron

IC: AelynnAelynn nodded. The Fe-Toa seemed fine, just a bit shaken up. "Yeah I'm-"She suddenly collapsed, falling onto one knee with a gasp of pain. Sticking out of her back armor was a Rama stinger. Aelynn must have been stung when she was carried off by the giant insect.The wound wasn't life-threating... Yet.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -