Bionicle Hitman

Alex Humva

Yeah, actually, iBrow's got an interesting idea for a service...

If a dead player sponsors me, I will attempt to kill the one who killed them (assuming the killer is alive).

If multiple people sponsor me I'll choose who to kill by RNG.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Wha... that was a '68 Mustang convertible! How could you!

*chokes on bourbon*

I'm placing a bounty on Voltex, folks. He needs to learn a very important life lesson: you don't blow up expensive cars underneath the Shadowhawk and get away with it. Cold steel and explosions are my business. <_<

Ahaha. I needed to teach you a lesson for last game - and certain other games as well.

Whoever claims this bounty will have a bounty placed on them if I die. :)

Well, last night was fun. I had some laughs, and even left someone with a smile on their face. Ah, good times.

Oh, and if you support chaos, anarchy, or coolness, sponsor me. I may be persuaded to go after a Killer, if I am supported. Or, maybe I won't. But it might be worth supporting the wild card. Anyone alive here could be a target. Anyone. :evilgrin:

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Wha... that was a '68 Mustang convertible! How could you!

*chokes on bourbon*

I'm placing a bounty on Voltex, folks. He needs to learn a very important life lesson: you don't blow up expensive cars underneath the Shadowhawk and get away with it. Cold steel and explosions are my business. <_<

Ahaha. I needed to teach you a lesson for last game - and certain other games as well.

Whoever claims this bounty will have a bounty placed on them if I die. :)

Oh yeah? Well, whoever claims the bounty on Voltex will gain a permanent and loyal sponsor for the remainder of Hitman III. Better enjoy your cake, you backstabbing baker man... fate willing, it'll be your last. :sly:

Hey guys, there are two people still alive here who I will definitely not kill! Can you figure out who they are? They could be anyone on the player list who isn't dead. Puzzle on that while I go out to make someone else smile. Maybe someone at the Codrex. That's if I can escape the arrows.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Of course, a 1/15 chance, and who is chosen? Me. Well, its not for it to decide my fate, so another has been chosen, and justice shall be determined. Which of you will be the victim of fortune?

I'm still marveling over the Joker's awesome kill, BTW, Somebody should make a "highlight reel" of all the best kills. :devil:

buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

Oh, Voltex, just because I don't like you, doesn't mean I want to kill you. You should lighten up. Get a smile on that face. :evilgrin:

I only smile if you don't kill me and agree to have a coffee together

Doubtlessly we will both poison the coffee of the other, or something silly like that, but I feel like we could move past those attempts at murder and survive them to join in brotherhood together as well engage in an endless duel where neither of us ever dies

To be honest, all pretences aside, I don't really have the grudge anymore. I just felt like killing you. And if you wonder why, remember who I am.

Anyway, erm... :evilgrin:

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Round 2 Summary

A bright sun ushered in a new morning of the Assassin Olympics as Round 2 officially commenced. The sky was clear, birds were chirping, and the whole island smelled of lavender and arsenic. But mostly arsenic.

The sun was still barely creeping over the horizon and Chro was already out on the hunt. He had eaten a good, nutritious breakfast, had engaged in some early-morning yoga and calisthenics, and was freshly-showered and shaved. He felt unstoppable.

As he drank deeply of the crisp morning air, he noticed his target, Toa of Anarchy, buying a coffee from a streetside vendor. Moving quickly, Chro snuck past ToA and inconspicuously dropped a cyanide pill into his steaming cup of coffee. A split second later, Punished Snake emerged from underneath a nearby cardboard box and shot Chro point-blank in the face. Punished Snake turned to see a very confused Toa of Anarchy. "I wouldn't drink that if I were you," Snake said flatly, as he cleaned the Chro-brains off his gun.

"Thanks," Toa of Anarchy replied, enjoying his new lease on life. That is, until Unit's wire wrapped around his throat, cutting off his air supply and leaving him dead on the ground.

Punished Snake shook his head. "Really, dude? Strangling someone with a wire? That's bush league, bro." Unit shrugged, "You're the one who just shot a dude in the head. Talk about unoriginal."

"I prefer the term 'classic'," Punished Snake shot back, as he took a sip of his Kanohi-Cola. Remarkably, the cola, unlike practically every other drink in Odina, wasn't toxic. Unfortunately, the straw which Punished Snake used to drink it had been laced with cyanide by JiMing, and a moment later his twitching corpse collapsed to the ground. Unit grunted, making a mental note never to buy Kanohi-Cola again.

In another part of Odina, Voltex was busy preparing himself for the day. He was cramming his backpack full with the essentials: detonators, extra rounds, throwing knives, etc. As soon as he was done packing, he took a quick swig of his water bottle. As soon as the liquid hit his tongue, he detected an odd, metallic taste. He swung around to see Pulsating Explosive in his apartment, grinning evilly.

"I see you've fallen for my trap," Pulse said matter-of-factly. "You see, I've injected your water bottle with enough arsenic to kill an entire herd of elephants. In a few moments you will be-"

His monologue was cut short as Voltex spat the water into his face and, with a hearty kick, sent him flying out the window.

Voltex was just recovering when a throwing knife went whizzing through the now-open window, nearly clipping his ear. From across the street, a very disappointed Blade cursed, and packed up his throwing knife kit to move on to his next target. All of a sudden, Burnmad dropped down from the ceiling, wrapping his wire around Blade's throat. Luckily, Blade had just managed to grab one of his throwing knives and used it cut the wire and escape.

Burnmad grimaced, annoyed. As he turned to leave, his path was blocked by Baltarc, who had his Glock trained on him. Burnmad smiled in amusement.

"You really think that's going to be enough to put me down, boy? See, it would be one thing if you threatened me with that peashooter on a normal day. But, y'see, it just so happens that I have a Sponsor," Burnmad unveiled the official tag to prove it, "and he would be very unhappy if I were to die. He strengthened me to make sure that didn't happen. Now why don't you-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Baltarc's peashooter eviscerated Burnmad's neck, effectively decapitating him. Baltarc shook his head.

"Why does everyone talk so much?" Baltarc wondered as he exited the building via aerial laser-shark.

In another part of town, Norik was wondering the same thing. Protalgif had had him at gunpoint for the past two hours, but had detained him with some long-winded story about his sordid past. "Dude, I can't take this anymore!" Norik screamed at last. "If you're going to shoot me, why don't we both just get this over with?"

Protalgif shrugged. "If you insist," he replied, as his bullets riddled Norik's chest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tl;dr: Punished Snake, Burnmad, Chro, Toa of Anarchy and Norik of Gielinor are dead, and thus become Sponsors. Protalgif collects the bounty on Norik, and has +1 to the resistance of his choice. Round 3 begins now and, since I will be gone all weekend, ends Sunday, February 16th at 11:59pm.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

Bounties on Blade, Baltarc, iBrow, Unit, Vox, Norik, Portal... *goes to check player list*

Chro, Snake... *rambles*

What's that? The rules say I can only put a bounty on one person? Well, screw the rules.

(Bounty on Baltarc tho)

- :burnmad:

Dang it :censored: , I guess true justice decided it was my time, don't worry, I will still seek to purse justice.

Punished Snake, thank you so much for keeping me from dying from my cup of coffe, if you were alive I would strengthen you but, oh well.

I think I shall strengthen the Joker but... We'll see.

buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

Now I just know iBow has already 'hired' someone to kill me and Blade because we attempted to kill him.

You know, the usual.

If I wanted you or Blade dead I could do it myself

I have other targets that are more important than you this round, however.

(Of course had I died the killer would have a bounty on their head, the fool)

Well, that scuppered my plans. I was hoping to surprise everyone this round, but I shall do one more thing first. Harvey, your killer shall not walk free after tonight. :evilgrin:

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy