Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: VernadonVernadon nodded his head and then walked away, Thank you, I find idle chit chat so annoying. Just shut it, the only reason I'm not speaking is because I wish to play my flute. Hey I don't care, as long as we don't talk. So the mountains or the lake. The lake. Vernadon then activated his mask and started teleporting to the lake.After a few short 'jumps' Vernadon arrived at the lake, and to his surprise Amalod was there as well. Karz, what in Mata-Nui is she doing here? How am I supposed to know. Let's just leave, please. No I'd rather stay the lake today. All right, but just don't talk to her, I hate chit chat. I know. With that Vernadon teleported behind Amalod, "So what brings you here?" Vernadon asked.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: ZaukHe walked through the gates Ko-Koro, with Naru and Phavion in tow. The streets were moderatly empty, some matoran still wandered around. He walked up to one of his favorite places to eat. As he held open the door for his two companions, warm air floated out of the small place.

OOC: Sorry, I thought I posted this before, but apparently it didn't get through.IC (Naru):The warmth of the tavern defused Naru somewhat, after the fight and the cold had riled her up. She briefly considered converting heat to elemental energy at once, but she decided that it would be unfair to everyone else inside. The room would be chilled by the process, after all.Despite her initial concerns about Ko-Koronan food, the Toa of Plasma found that it wasn't half bad. She still preferred the more traditionally hot dishes of Ta-Koro, but she wouldn't complain. After gobbling down a full plate, Naru was full. She leaned back in her chair to relax, adjusting her belt straps. She felt the empty holsters and counted them. She would need to get some new throwing knives after losing most of the others in the snow.While examining her gear, Naru also found the survival knife she had picked up from the mysterious Toa canister she and Zand's Armada had found near Kini-Nui. She suddenly remembered the mysterious note she had found in the same place."Hey, guys," she said, putting the note on the table and pushing it over to them. "Do any of you happen to know what language this is?"OOC: The note wasn't my idea, so I'll go get an "official" translation of what's on it. :P

OOC: You mind if Zauk knows the language?IC: Zauk He had had the biggest meal that he's had in a while. His stomach was over full, and he was just about out of widgets. Relaxing in his chair, he was going over the day's events. Content with what had happened. "Here let me see," he asked, "I know a couple languages."

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: The doctor's wordlessly treated the wound. It wasn't often he saw floating ribs, and so he often took notes-earning many threatening looks from Naara.But finally he had set them with wire, disinfected the area, and reattached all Kinika's armor. Naara handed over her bag of widgets and they wordlessly parted.The I'Rohu now turned back to her little brother. He'd remained silent the whole operation...Yet there was so much she still had to say to him.She observed Kinika. The Ga-Toa would know if it was the right time to talk only if he looked ready.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Kalama's Raiders in from Ta-Wahi.NORTH MARCHKO-WAHI/TA-WAHI BORDERKO-WAHI, 1916 HRSKalama shielded his eyes from the sudden gust of ice and wind."Brrrr... it's cold up here.""There must be some Raiders in the At.mos.phere!" The Marines choursed in sing-song responce before laughing.Kalama grinned. "Doing it that way are we?""What are we doing?" Tanuka asked curious."Apparantly the girls want some cadence." Kalama said still grinning."Yeah! Come on sir! Get us pumped up!" Hotu called back. "We need something to warm us up as we march onward!""If you say so Hotu." Kalama took a breath and sang out with the rhymic cruching of the snow under his feet."I said BRRRRR! It's COLD UP HERE!"The Marines joined in."There must be some Raiders in the AT. MOS.PHERE!"The entire group started singing at once as they marched."I said BRRRRR! It's COLD UP HERE! There must be some Raiders in the AT. MOS. PHERE!"SINGIN' Oie! oie! oie! ICE! ICE! ICE! Oie! oie! oie! ICE! ICE! ICE!"They kept this up repeating it twice before Kalama started something new."They say that in the my-REENS! The coffee's mighty fine!""They say that in the my-REENS! The coffee's mighty fine!" The Raider's chorused."It looks like muddy wah-DER! It TASTES LIKE TURPINTINE!""It looks like muddy wah-DER! It TASTES LIKE TURPINTINE!""Great spirits! I wanna go home!""Great spirits! I wanna go home!""But they! Won't let me goooho!""But they! Won't let me gooohoooOOOOooOOOoooOoOoOoOo! HEY!""They say that in the my-REENS! The chow is mighty fine!""They say that in the my-REENS! The chow is mighty fine!""Thehusijumped off the tabllle AND STARTED MARKING TIME!""Thehusijumped off the tabllle AND STARTED MARKING TIME!""Great spirits! I wanna go home!""Great spirits! I wanna go home!""But they! Won't let me goooho!""But they! Won't let me gooohoooOOOOooOOOoooOoOoOoOo! HEY!"They kept this up as they marched into the drifts.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: You mind if Zauk knows the language?

OOC: Depends on what language I am told it is. Baron Stabbington (formerly Nitro Frost) just told me that the note was in an unknown language. I've sent him a PM about what it says, since I could use the plot hook. Presumably it's nothing a Rau can't translate, but we'll see.IC (Naru):"Sure. But as I said, I don't recognize anything on it. It seems foreign; or perhaps it's just coded."

OOC: Ok, just wanted to make use of Zauks adventures. :3 He's been everywhere.IC: Zauk"Well a lot of times a language isn't that hard to decipher, Its just a matter of finding common ground with the language your translating to. For example," He said, holding up his cup, which was full of a red juice, "taeblyt. Now, you wouldn't know if that meant red, cup, juice, or even holding; but if I pointed to Phavion and also said taeblyt, it would be safe to assume that it meant red."A silly grin crossed his face as he added, "Or I could have just called the cup and Phavion stupid."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Ara'kas from Ta-koro.IC: An irritated Ara'kas caught Agarin's question. "Yep, you're not the only one." She then started muttering to herself, talking about the cold, and 'How he was ever able to stand it'. In the end, Ara'kas just decided to carry a ball of fire the rest of the way, igniting it now.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: Nen and Thama from Ta-WahiIC Nen and Thama:As soon as she was in Ko-Wahi again, Thama felt much colder. The marines were up ahead, singing a chant or something to keep time. It was rather catchy. She glanced at Nen who was trudging alongside her in the snow. "Are you having fun?" she asked him."Always," he responded. "I'd join the marines in their song, if I knew the words. And was a marine so the lyrics would actually apply to me. And if I wasn't worried the noise would cause an avalanche. But if all of those were true I'd be happy to join in.""I'm not actually surprised at all that you'd join in. It seems like something you'd do.""Singing in a group builds friendship and teamwork, and friendship and teamwork are amazing."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

"No actually, this is kind of facinating." She said as Kalama fluidly changed the cadence yet again. "They're singing to the beat of their own footsteps. If you listen you can hear the steady crunching of snow with each beat as they march. They're all in unison despite the Marines not really being in any of the marching formations I've seen around Ga-Koro."She gave Agarin a funny look. "I'm surprised you find it annoying considering your a musician. Some of these are kinda funny, no wonder the Marines are in good spirits.""Wut? Cadence?" Nala said yawning from Ara'kas's shoulders. "Oh, the Marines are singing." She said hearing the noise. "It's rather easy. You just repeat what the caller says, in this case the caller is Kalama."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

OOC: On a side-note, I don't think there's anything better than cadence (except maybe the Rocky-soundtrack) to get in the mood for some sport ^^Sisk from Ta-Wahi.IC:Somewhere from above, the cadence was echoed. It came from the same source as the sound of flapping wings, courtesy of Skyscratcher. The Marines had been a bit faster to reach the top of the cliff, mostly because the Le-Matoran piloting the Gukko had decided now was as good a time as any to show off for once and did a few loopings. It was just for fun and soon after, they had reached the top off the cliff as well. It was cold, but the wind wasn't strong and it didn't bite as much as it could have. And thanks to their singing, it had been easy enough to find the Marines again from the air. Sisk led Skyscratcher into a gently dive and they made a low pass over the rest of the group traveling on foot, before flying ahead to scout out the route they were taking. The two Matoran couldn't spot any signs of a possible ambush, nor any obstructions along the path, so Skyscratcher banked to the left, flying in a wide circle while slowing down, before going down for a landing on one of the higher snow-drifts, where they'd wait for the others to catch up. The Gukko's wings kicked up a cloud of snowflakes as the downwash disturbed the powdery layer on top.Sisk slipped out of the pilot saddle and held the large bird by its reigns. The sun was slowly setting on the horizon and the light was reflected by the Gukko's wings. Easy enough to spot for Kalama and the rest."Well, that was big-fun." Sisk said, satisfied with the smooth ride. "Could've been more-much exciting with bad-Rahi trying to hit-kill us in high-air, but Rama-buzzers don't come high-up-here that often." he told Lei.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"Yeah i noticed. They don't seem to like the cold." Lei said hopping down. A skip, jump, and a tumble later, the Corporal found herself at Kalama's feet."All clear into the Jagged Path Com!" She said."Keep your head up Lei. Bound to be something.""Aye aye!" She chirped before bounding back up to the bird and remounting the Gukko.

"HA! You wish! Skyward my manservant! Your Queen commands it!"JAGGED PATHKO-WAHI DRIFTSKO-WAHI, 1947 HRS"Okay, now they look cold. Buurrrr! It's chilly up here too." Lei said shivering slightly.-------The Raiders were clustered around a heatstone taking a rest break from marching."Oi'd fergutten 'ow culd iz wuz up 'ere." Yuni said trying to rub some warmth back into her arms."We still got what... another six or seven hour march to reach the base?" Maya asked."Six." Kalama said. "Provided we cut through the Forge Valley Pass. Eight if we take the path near Clairvoyance Rock. Dunno how comfortable he'll be." Kalama said pointing at Fragarach. "Those with the spiritual communication masks avoid that place like the plague.""So it is true what they say about the rock?" Maya asked."I'd say there's a strong case for it. The last Toa who went there wearing an Elda went mad." Kalama said shaking icicles lose from his head. "Claims she sensed too many minds all trying for her attention."

IC: "Forge valley is faster, and will give us less problems."Ara'kas chipped in, nudging Nala of her shoulder. The fire toa was standing near the group, but not in the cluster. Rather than strain the heatstone more, Ara'kas had decide to use her element to heat herself. "Of course, you have to account for bandits."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Nala refused to budge instead relaxing her full weight onto Ara'kas very much enjoying the warm location. "Bandits are the least of our worries. It's the Glass Trappers we have to watch for." She said shrugging off Ara'kas's nudge. "But Forge Valley is faster."

IC:"Aye, ma'am!" Sisk said, squeezing his thighs lightly, signaling Skyscratcher to take off again. The bird flapped it's wings hard once and was immediately several feet up, climbing higher with each consecutive flapping. Sisk leaned behind him a bit more and pointed a pouch on the side of the saddle, indicating for Lei to look inside. Inside was a sort of cloth and equipment the pilots of the Gukko Force used on deployments away from their nests and in field-bases, including blankets."In case it gets too cold-freezing." the Le-Matoran said, banking right, watching the Marines and rest of the group as small figures down below, before they flew ahead again. In the distance Sisk thought he could make out the rising terrain, where the valley began.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC Nen and Thama:"If the longer path could be an issue for Frgarach, we should probably take the shorter one. The sooner we get there the better, and in theory with our large number of trained fighters we should be relatively safe from any enemies," Thama added. "Depending of course on the enemies. I can't say I'm familiar with glass trappers. Would any of you be willing to elaborate?"Nen was busy making a snowman. "In theory the name would make one assume they were people who trap things in glass," he observed, placing the head on top of the body."Well, the only way anyone regularly makes glass is if they have sand and fire, which would require toa of those elements, with maybe an air toa replacing a toa of crystal if they were in a sandy area. But a group like that couldn't be comprised entirely of fire and crystal toa, could it? And why would they be here?""I don't know, I was just providing an opinion." Nen created some earth chunks that he placed on the head to make the snowman's face. "Ah, my new creation is finished!" he cheered, raising a fist in triumph. "Yay!"

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

"Glass Trappers," Kalama elaborated, "Are an offshoot of Fikou. They're about three times bigger though. Just shy of Turaga size. They're community hunters. They work together to bring down larger prey. They're resistant to extreme temperatures both hot and cold. Though they prefer Ko-Wahi as the legs are white so they can hide easier in the snow. The main body itself is almost entirely see-though. Hence the name. However unlike Jaga their exoskeletons aren't quite as tough so you can squish them easily. Provided you can make their numbers count for nothing through, There's a section of Forge Valley we need to pass through where there's a major nest. They can climb up walls and like to jump down on top of anything that passes through and bring them down with sheer numbers."Kalama shook the snow off him. "The only trick that makes them a threat, is that most of the time they see you long before you see them until they're on top of you. If you can spot them first and kill them fast enough, they're a nuisance at best. We've dallied long enough. Let's go."

IC(Agarin): Agarin was producing a low hum that vibrated the air around him, warming it up. He stood back up and noticed Tanuka was shivering. Heatstones produced a faint warmth that was strong enough for matoran, but not neccessarily enough for the larger bodies of toa. He helped the tremulous toa of water stand up."I you want, Tanuka, I can expand my field if you want the extra heat."

Edited by Toa the kid
1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

OOC: Fragarach, Ril and Naona from Ta-Wahi.IC: [Ril/Naona/Fragarach]Fragarach quickly ran up to where JL and Cyrax were, falling in line with them. "This place is cold. So where is this place?"He was about to say some more when Ril flew past his face, crashing into the ground."Stronin and I are JUST FRIENDS."

Kalama nodded. "Exactly.""That would be lovely Again. Thank you." Tanuka said.-------Lei was stretched out, lying on her back in the saddle looking upside down at the world below her. "Mmmm..." She said. "Looks like they're going through Forge Valley. That's Glass Trapper territory. Hard to see but just as fragile." She giggled. "What a very apt name."

IC (Lema): "So, you're finally alert-wakened, Frosty" Lema commented. "This is your wolf, I presume?" The creature cretainly appeared to be tame and wasn't acting agressively in any way, but he still wanted to be sure. If it was only there forn a bit of shelter, it would be blown outside before you could say 'tree-speak'.

ppg2.png

OOC: EEP! I just realized that I've been away for most of a week. How is it that when I try to purposely take a break I can't do it, and then I can when I don't want to?Anyway, the text on that note is incredibly old, too old for a Rau to work properly without heavy amounts of malaproperisms.I think I misspelled that.IC(BK): "Hello!? Is there anyone in here? Thou hast sentest me a note to come here!" The knight banged on the door.

OOC: JL, Cyrax to Ko-Wahi.IC: JL, CyraxCyrax: If Kalama said that there were spirits.....you should try and remove the mask when you go through whatever, if we're going the Rock way. Meh.JL, meanwhile, had turned back to face Naona.JL: Stronin loves you, and you share the same feelings for him!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013