Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: If Tahuva slammed a fire shuriken into magnetism, not only will that do nothing because there isn't an actual force to counteract the magnetism and telekinesis, you'd also get sucked INTO Argentum's weapon. Read the description first before you decide that a Fire shuriken can destroy a Magnetic and Telekinetic tornado. And since when did Tahuva get a flame zamor? Unless you stole it from a char not from yourself, you shouldn't have it.Also, no. You didn't even stop the energy ball; Argentum didn't have it. It was 1 second away from Voi.IC: ArgentumArgentum watched as the epic combination of two super awesome powers neared Voi, until some guy's chicken scream disrupted him. He turned around, and saw some guy with his heartlight torn out by the Skakdi.Argentum: Dude, If you're planning on eating that, you're gross.He sent a massive magnetic wave at him - one which would no doubt hurl him at least 20 meters.....Into the ice. He sent is slamming into Zeltroth, and he did get slammed around 20 meters, which led to all the attacks by 3 other guys miss, but also trap him underground in a frozen, really cold place. He was out for now, although he didn't know the reaction of what that stupid Skakdi would do.Argentum turned towards the Vortixx, who was no doubt the leader, being that he simply stood there doing nothing, hoping for Zeltroth to do the work. Well, Zeltroth killed someone and he was gonna get handed to the authorities. However, the Vortixx needed some questioning.Argentum: JL, make sure the electricity is enough to knock unconscious.JL complied as Argentum sent a force of magnetism into the Vortixx, knocking him straight back and electrifying, although the electromagnetic pulse created by JL pushed him into the cage after the massive shock.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: The force to counteract the magnetism and telekinesis was SHEER EXPLOSIVE POWER.IC: Zeltroth used Sentarn's body as a bullet shield. One of the attacks knocked Sentarn's mask to Tahuva's feetTahuva finished his scream, and regained his focus. However, his voice was forever altered, making it deeper, but sound slightly older as well.OOC: Optimus Prime's voice.IC: Sentarn spoke with his dying breath. "Tahuva...take my mask...and you will have a power...you've never known."Tahuva removed his mask...and took up Sentarn's. "Let's roll." He had a dark look in his eyes. He crushed Zeltroth to the ground with gravity, then stabbed the ground and lit it on fire. "This is the END...for you." He pushed Zeltroth deeper into the flames and increased them, melting into the bare rock and melting it into lava. Zeltroth was being pulled down into lava. Fallen needed his servant Zeltroth. He fired off a whirlwind Rhotuka, blowing everyone away. Tahuva fell, and Zeltroth was blown to safety.Zeltroth blasted Zamors at JL, Voi, and Ussalaius. "WE MUST RETREAT!" He ran off.OOC: REad Tahuva's updated personality on his profile, if you want to know why he's going to be different for the rest of his life.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: SolarisHe smiled at the running cowards."Another job well done," he congratulated the group. Then he turned to Tahuva. "I'm sorry about your friend, though."He looked at the scorched ground sighed. He needed a stiff drink...

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC:Tahuva nodded at Solaris. "It was not your fault. Thank you. All of you." He looked at all those who had helped. "You honor us with your bravery."Kahua had been modifying Tahuva's Zamor Launcher with spare parts. Having been a maker of weapons for so long, he had changed it into a 30-Zamor cannon with 3 barrels. "Ten shots, 30 Zamors."Tahuva took it gladly. "You have my thanks."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: The force to counteract the magnetism and telekinesis was SHEER EXPLOSIVE POWER.

Sheer explosive power isn't magnetism or telekinesis. There are 2 ways of stopping the attack. 1 - Absorb or extract the energy through elemental and mask powers. 2 - use something which can stop the technique to stop it. A lot of air will not stop the technique, because it is not affected by air. Magnetism and telekinesis controlled to destroy the force can work, although there will be resident magnetic flows, conflicting physical movement. Sheer explosive powers aren't gonna do anything, simply because sheer kinetic energy and heat won't do anything.A better analogy - lets say I am using magnetic powers, and anything other than magnetism/telekinesis being sent to stop the force is a rocket.Oops, its a rocket, not magnetism or telekinesis. The rocket will go straight through the attack, and at most, it will spin around and around because of the magnetism.Also, you forgot the entire thing which I wrote - I kept Fallen trapped while I used magnetic powers to send Zeltroth 20 meters down into the ground. THAT can be counteracted by a force to prevent YOU from getting hit - you have a tornado matching the powers of the magnetism, you'll just feel immense pressure on both sides of your body.Well, that was a lot of G-modding in my opinion since you disregarded....Everything I wrote.Also,@Mt Ihu, some interaction...?IC: Argentum, JLArgentum: Da heck was that. Pffft. Well, off I go.He left without saying a word, heading towards the Turaga's hut. However, he spotted a Mahiki user standing in front of the door. Curious, he walked over.Meanwhile, JL looked at the very dead Toa who managed to somehow talk when he was dead. Weird. However, grieving wasn't what was supposed to happen, nor was revenge. He nodded at Tahuva.JL: Accept his fate before it drives you crazy; You'll end up worse than him if you follow that path.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Solaris, Miptel, The RelSolaris nodded."You are very welcome," he replied. "Now what do we do about those two?"Mip just surveyed the site, thinking about their enemies. They were powerful... Would going up against them be wise?"Considering the magnitude of the power of the duo, I believe that a second attack would be a foolish and suicidal endeavor," The Rel stated, voicing Mip's thoughts, only smarter-sounding.

IC: Tahuva nodded. "Perhaps I could stand up to them...but not after this battle. We should all fall back and get some rest." He turned to JL. "I know enough not to go down the paths of depression and revenge, but thank you for your concern and aid."IC: Kahua smiled. "Glad to be of service."Shohu awoke. He tried to stand, but coughed and failed. "Hey...name's Shohu...need some help." He went back to sleep."We need to get the wounded to a hospital." Tahuva carried Dervian and Shohu.Kahua nodded, then looked at everyone. "Anyone know where to find one? Name's Kahua, by the way."It's an honor to meet you." Tahuva looked off into the distance. "I can't see very well in this region. We must find someone who can."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Solaris, MiptelSolaris perked up."I know where we can find a hospital," he said."Oh, Karz," Mip moaned."And Mip here lived in this area for years," Solaris added. "So I think he can help us through the snow.""Yeah, I guess I can," Mip said. "But we're not going to Ta-Koro again, are we?""It's only a cable car ride away," Solaris said, shrugging.

IC: Kahua shook his head rapidly. Detecting that Tahuva would disapprove of what he was about to say, he whispered to Solaris. "We didn't pay, remember? I saw some doctor running after us angrily, we gotta find a different hospital."Tahuva turned to Solaris, not hearing Kahua at all. "Where is this hospital?" And why was Kahua whispering?Fallen sat down in his cave to rest. "Our mission was a failure. I am unable to fight..my injuries are too great."Zeltroth nodded. "I will summon the others immediately." Zeltroth sent out a small bird. After a while, a Toa of Air, a Toa of Gravity, and a Skakdi of Water arrived. "We are to prepare for another attack...and we will launch it more wisely."Orgath nodded. "You need some healing, Lord Zeltroth.""I will be well enough to fight in a day."Slicax decided to act kindly, masking his detest for Zeltroth. "Oh my POOR, master! How it PAINS me to see you so wounded, so weak...""SPARE ME, YOU GASEOUS SYCOPHANT! You know what you are told, which is NOTHING.Shockwave said nothing, but merely took his spare gun hose from the armory and attached it. The battle would be near...and revenge would be theirs.Fallen began to explain the situation.OOC: Not fighting them again? You wish! XD

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Solaris"Oh, you think I'm that inconsiderate," Solaris laughed. "Before we left, I became brief friends with the fellas in the room next door. I implanted the fact in their mind that I'm crazy and probably will leave without paying. So there's an 83% chance that they payed for me. You wanna risk it? Besides, that doctor isn't chasing us, anymore. What does that tell you."

IC: Solaris, Miptel"Well, hi to the lot of you," Solaris said, getting a bit impatient. All of a sudden he didn't like standing still. "Now I believe the cable car is this way." He began walking off into the snow."Well send me to Karz and back, he's right," Mip mumbled, following his friend.

IC: *crunch* *crunch*The snow felt delicate under Wokapu's feet. Footprints overtly laid behind him, and the calm precipitation of snow flakes complimented the soothing sunrays that dwelled among the cool breezes. Wokapu had heard a little bit about this school that he was visiting, but he had never set foot on its grounds though. Fortunately, he was able to find directions and after about 10 minutes of walking, he had neared the grounds.Wokapu admired the architecture of the building. Sleek, sturdy, and practical. Wokapu was nodding in approval when another Toa approached him."Hello there sir, what chance is bringing you to the academy?" asked the Toa of Magnetism. Wokapu was admittedly surprised that someone came to approach him so quickly. It was certainly a good first impression. "My name is Wokapu. I am the leader of a group of successful innovators and investors called the Cultred Gentry. Our roster includes the masters of all the mining guilds in Onu-Koro, the company that manufactures Kolhii balls, and the merchants in each village. I heard about your efforts to build this academy, and I'd like to learn more about what this place is about and how this project will affect the citizens of Mata Nui"With that, Wokapu gave the floor to the Toa, hoping that he will sell the idea to the wealthy businessman.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC(Vagdom)

The Turaga grumbles to himself upon seeing the Toa of Air talking to someone else."Mata-Nui forsaken Brakas thinks he's all that. Sitting up high on his Kohlii balls and all that rubbish," he mutters under his breath before leading Khaed back to the store."Come on, you need more practice with that thing and I need to get prepared."-Mef Man

IC: Vernadon"Ah, okay well basically we just hope to rid the Island of ignorance. We wish to enlighten all, give them the abilities to do great things, and the knowledge to put those abilities to use." Vernadon explained. "Perhaps my colleague, Krohlen, can explain it better to you Mr. Wokapu. I'll go fetch him in a moment, however I do have a small question for you. Why is that you and this Cultured Gentry is so interested in this Academy, we're building?" Vernadon asked, just as he noticed a Turaga walking away, presumably angry. "Sir," he called out, "Is something wrong?"OOC: There you go Mef.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Nuju and Matoro both nodded, Matoro having a face of regret. Then, Nuju had whispered what sounded like gibberish to Matoro. The Ko-Matoran opened his arms."This is sad news, indeed - especially for the people of Po-Koro," Matoro said, "We will keep that village and its people in our prayers"There was a short silence. "Was that all you came to tell us?"---------------Wokapu then realized that there was a Turaga nearby that was also talking to him. He was apparently so engaged with the Toa that Wokapu didn't see the smaller being. Indeed, it was a store-owner, named Vagdom, one whose venture was also sponsored by the Cultured Gentry. He was now storming off. "Sir," the Toa of Magnetism called out, "Is something wrong?"Ah well, let's see if Vagdom comes back, Wokapu thought. He then heard the Toa's question and proceeded to answer it."You see, Mr...""Vernadon""Vernadon. I believe that my club and this academy are after the same things. We're here to better the lives of Matoran through teaching and innovation. In my earlier years here on Mata Nui, I was like many of the Toa here; fighting to protect the Matoran, working in broad daylight for all to see, and getting several scratches and worse injuries per day," Wokapu said, moving his arms in an inviting manner, "As far as we all knew, this was the best way to do things: go out, fight Rahi, get hurt, talk to Turaga, wash, rinse, repeat. We have been fighting the forces of Makuta for centuries... and yet little progress has been made against the dark lord, and the villagers may be further disadvantaged because of it. I knew there had to be another way to better the lives of the Matoran, so I tried improving various products on Mata Nui, and even trying to create new ones. Don't get me wrong, there's a place for warriors to protect our villages from danger, but we have so many Toa here - why not use some of them to actually improve conditions, rather than maintaining the status quo. With the teachings that this academy promises to provide, everyone - not just Toa - can learn to think outside the box and turn this island into a paradise"Wokapu leaned forward, "And those who blame only the Makuta for their lack of successes are only selling themselves short"

IC (Weta): "No, Turaga" he replied. "Once they escaped, Toa Merror suggested that the toa present split up, and bring this news to other koros, but also that we remain to stand guard over other members of the Chronicler's Company. Merror is a great toa, with wisdom as great as a Ko-matoran, so we all agreed. He believed that I should come here, because one of the dark toa who attacked Tamaru and Hafu is a toa of magnetism like myself, and that I might be able to counter his abilities."As he said this, Weta thought of the occasion he had seen Echelon in Le-wahi. At that time, he had been battling against half a dozen toa, and winning. The thought of such a powerful adversary did not give him much hope."That is the other reason I have come to Ko-koro; to find and protect Kopeke" he continued. "If you approve, could you tell me where to find this Matoran? I would like to meet him."

ppg2.png

IC: More whistles and clicks came from Turaga Nuju."That is a noble cause, but what you trying to accomplish will be far from easy. Kopeke has became detatched from our society. Quite frankly, Nuju fears that Kopeke may be the most difficult to protect because of his compulsive isolation."Matoro continued, "But if you must know, Kopeke is in his outpost near North March"

OOC: I'm not entirely sure this is what should happen, but it will anyway.IC (Voi, Ko-Koro):The blast of power hit Voi with all his force. It was power unlike Voi had ever faced before, threatening to turn him into shreds. His mind became unable to think, his muscles unable to resist, his all functions suspended until the end of the attack. With amazing force, Voi was flung high into the sky, so high he became only a small dot and fell down somewhere, who knows where. So powerful was the attack on the poor Toa of Air, who had only recently recovered from being possessed.OOC: Voi to a random Wahi.

IC (Weta): Weta took in the Turaga's words. It wasn't going to be easy anyway, that was for sure."Thankyou, Turaga, Matoro" he said, and left the sanctum. He walked back out into the frozen streets of Ko-koro, and considered what he would do now. He reached his conclusion and asked a passing matoran for directiond to the North March, and got them. After a few minutes of walking through the ice, he found where Kopeke was, but did not approach the Matoran, but remained hidden instead. He used his mask to shapeshift into an ice bird and went to perch on an icicle not far from the Matoran. If Kopeke didn't want to meet him, that was fine, but he would be watched over nonetheless. Weta hoped he wouldn't mind the companionship of a simple rahi.

ppg2.png

IC: [Rannin]Rannin sighed as he finally finished making the last of the maces his fellow Pakari-user required. It wasn't very difficult, but his power had been drained a bit from all the metal he had created, and he was deciding to rest on the ground."You done with the field stuff yet?" he asked.

IC: Bruntoa"Yep, just need to put the maces and broadswords in place and will be all set. You did make the posts for them to swing off of too right?" Bruntoa asked.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: VernadonVernadon crossed his arms, "That's quite a speech, but tell me, what is you purpose in coming here? Actually hold that thought for a moment." Vernadon stepped away from Wokapu for a second and called out. "Krohlen, come here, there is someone I think you want to meet." Vernadon then turned back to Mr. Wokapu, "Apologies, sir but I'd like to have my colleague with me, while you tell me why you are here." Vernadon explained.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Krohlen)Despite being on the other side of the half-constructed building, Krohlen's sensitive hearing picked up Vernadon's summons."Please excuse me," he said to Kaccio, before turning and walking off to where Vernadon and Wokapu were speaking.When he reached the place, his eyebrows shot up."Mr Wokapu, I presume?" he said. "What brings one of your reputation to our humble - " he looked behind him briefly " - and half-built establishment?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Well, since we're in Ko-Koro, the actual closest Wahi is Le-Wahi, and that should be the direction anyways.And....Most of his attacks to much less. The sheer force, yes, but probably not the resulting push to another Wahi unless he was taking you to fly away. (Unless he was using far more than regular power.)IC: JLJL turned around, asking for suggestions, to find that Voi no longer stood there, the only trace of him actually being the 2 footsteps. He turned towards Ussalaius, a confused look on his face.JL:....Uhm.....what happened?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC (Echelon)On the northern border of Ko-Wahi, there was a thundering of hooves. A huge Kane-Ra bull galloped across the thickening snow, its hooves sending up sprays of snow in its wake.Echelon sat astride it, his eyes scanning the surrounding area.By magnetically tugging its head, he was able to direct the Rahi where he wanted. The bull and its rider made swift progress southwards, beginning to climb the slopes of the mountains of Ko-Wahi.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: JothamJotham shut off his mask as he approached the gate and entered Ko-Koro, slightly out of breath. He looked around, somewhat unsure of what to do now that he was here, but continued to walk as though he knew where he was going.OOC: Interaction?

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: JothamJotham shut off his mask as he approached the gate and entered Ko-Koro, slightly out of breath. He looked around, somewhat unsure of what to do now that he was here, but continued to walk as though he knew where he was going.OOC: Interaction?

OOC: Sure. Been looking for something to get this group involved inIC: Though they had found their way through the icy wasteland of Ko-Wahi, the trio of Knidia, Black Mage and Chimera were a little lost as to how to find their way through the town of Ko-Koro itself."Hey you," Knidia called out to someone who looked like he knew where he was going, "How do we find the Sanctum."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC (Echelon)Echelon, on the Kane-Ra, made swift progress through the drifts. Soon he reached the infamously inhospitable Ice Wastes. The usual blizzards were out in full force, but Echelon was able to navigate the vast white expanse using the planet's magnetic field lines, and the few landmarks that existed in that area.Soon he reached a large outcrop, completely covered in snow (like everything else), where he pulled the Kane-Ra to a halt and dismounted. He walked towards the slope of the outcrop.As he came closer, a darker patch could be discerned. It was a metal door, half covered with snow. The metal was smooth, unmarked by any handle or inscription.The Toa raised a hand, and it slowly slid open, revealing a long, dark tunnel carved out of the ice. He disappeared inside, and the door slid shut behind him.

OOC: Oh, thanks, Onarax. :D

IC(Vagdom)

The Turaga looks toward the beings talking to him and walks back."Sorry, you two go ahead and I'll put in my two trinkets worth," he replies. Vagdom immediatly felt guilty for talking about the Toa of Air in such a manner after everything he had done for him.When will I learn...-Mef Man

IC: The cool wind snuck past the group conversing with each other, and Wokapu instinctively tightened his coat. "I would like to sponsor this school," Wokapu said, "While the school is obviously nowhere near completion yet, I can picture something grand in my mind. I want to see this project through"

IC(Vagdom)

So that's why he's here. Should've known.It looked as if Wokapu had come to the academy to offer funds for the center of learning. "And, I'd be willing to offer some weapons for training purposes; if you're planning on having a weapons instructor," he chimes in. You can't afford that. Oh well; need to look good in front of Mr. Wokapu...-Mef Man