Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: JothamInteresting... thought Jotham. Must be pretty a pretty important mission, in that case..."Yes," he agreed, "though it's rather cold for my tastes - I'm used to the desert, after all. I've been here a few times before, though not recently."

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: JL, AurumJL: I guess we have to go and....find him? I mean, he got thrown kinda far, so we should go and search him. Uhhhh.....Peh. I don't know where he fell, and I don't know if he died. If he's alive, which he should be, because he can, y'know, fly.....He should be somewhere other than Ko-Wahi. Where do you think he went?=====Aurum stepped up the long, icy slopes which led from the tunnel he had came from. He caught sight of a Kane-Ra, along with 4 bodies on it. Familiar. Probably Echelon, who was now really far back. He continued walking up the long slope.Aurum: So, Ysimar, I guess we need to formulate a plan.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: AurumAurum: We don't know where Kopeke is. The ones who assaulted us at the desert are probably going to alert the Turaga. We should pose as a group trying to defend Kopeke after the news, to take a stand and not give in to the Makuta. I can shapeshift. The only problem would be how 1 person is a group. The best thing I can say?He thought about it.Aurum: This is Ko-Wahi - an icy place naturally. Because of the coldness, there is no doubt going to be a morgue. And in morgues, there are...dead matoran. Do you understand? First, we can easily find where Kopeke is, and secondly, we can get close to him. The final thing would simply be to run away with no one chasing, and then force the information out of him.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Minor timeskip approved by LL.IC: Naara loped off the track and towards the trapped area. She had been gradually building up speed for the next part. The toa wanted to know if she was good enough to prevent herself from getting hit by the swinging weaponry.Of course, the answer was almost definitely 'yes'. But she was still testing this course-and this was for kids, after all. At this point even some of the tougher ones would be running on empty.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (CRANE Academy, obstacle course):Naara crossed the starting line one last time and circled back around to a gap in the obstacle course Nova assumed was the entrance. The Toa of Fire glanced to the Toa of Earth, who wore a slight grin on his face as if he were excited about what was to happen next."Um," began Nova, "what exactly does this obstacle course ent--?"And then all Karzahni broke loose.OOC: Seeing as I don't know what the obstacle course consists of, I'll leave it to Pein to decide exactly what Karzahni broke loose. :P

OOC: Well, the first part of the obstacle course is the equivalent of having to jump through tires on the ground, except tires don't exist on Mata Nui so there holes instead, oh and on top of that swinging weapons to avoid. Then there are really wide and deep pits filled with ice cold water to jump across, four in all, each wider than the last, then there i a 700 yard sprint, involving Bruntoa make pillars of earth shoot out at you. That's all. :PIC: BruntoaBruntoa watched as Naara began to run toward the obstacle part of the course. This is where it gets interesting. He grinned as he prepared himself for when she reached the last part of the course, he'd only do the novice difficultly of the last part, even though Naara could probably handle even the most advanced, this was a test of the novice level, and he'd keep it that way.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: I'm confused. Do you really mean jump 'through' holes on the ground, or over?IC: Naara ran towards the first hole, water sloshing in tank faster now. She prepared to leap...

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: Naara flowed into each hole with utmost precision and an almost lazy step. As each sucessive weapon sprung out at the toa, she seemed to ebb around them-moving fluidly and with economy to barely avoid the swinging blades and maces. She didn't even flinch as a mace swung past her head by millimeters.Excellent thus far. I can move this fast and precisely while dodging, but I doubt most maskless and elementless kids can.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

OOC: Hey, is the obstacle course at the running field, and if so, is the running field indoors or outdoors?IC: AurumAurum: Well, I'm not sure. I can do the talking by shapeshifting, and you can basically have the matoran for the act. Once that happens, you'll also have a few undead servants. Unless you have a better plan, I think this would be the quickest way to find Kopeke and then get close to him - no need to act as Toa.He saw a large cliff in front. There was a slope, but it was too far for the lazy Aurum. A chain and a few metal blades later, he was standing on top of the glacier, Ko-Koro in front of him. Ysimar would probably fly up, but that didn't matter.We're here.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: JothamInteresting... thought Jotham. Must be pretty a pretty important mission, in that case..."Yes," he agreed, "though it's rather cold for my tastes - I'm used to the desert, after all. I've been here a few times before, though not recently."

IC: "If you have been here before then you have a better idea of the village's layout than us. Any help you could offer would be appreciated."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Jotham"Well, I vaguely recall a Ko-Matoran telling me the Sanctum is the most important building in the Koro, so I would assume it's near the center of the village, or at least along the main path," Jotham said, gesturing to the icy road. "By the way, I never got your names."

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Krayzikk from Ta-Wahi.IC: After exiting the cable car, Krayzikk asked around to find out where the school might be. It didn't take long, but he did find out the drunk's information wasn't entirely accurate. The school was just starting.After gaining the information he needed, he used his mask to quickly approach the school. Reaching where it was supposed to be, he found a conversation in progress between several beings, he decided to hang back and ask about the school when the conversation was finished.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Tairel and Vagdom)

Vagdom nods his farewells to the beings outside of the school before leading Khaed away from them."Come on; let's get some more target practice with that launcher."Tairel looks back to the mountain that was slowly getting farther and farther away before looking back to Ayra; still in his arms."I guess we're out of Ko-Wahi," he says, sad to see that her powers wouldn't be up to the new height.OOC: Ayra and Tairel to Ta-Wahi-Mef Man

IC: Naara now moved on to the pits. She had been slowed by jumping through the holes. But the first pit was hardly the widest.Therefore, said pits gave her no trouble. Even with her weighty tank the toa made each running jump look almost effortless. Great! He was smart to put them after the holes-it'll be a nasty surprise when they find they don't have enough speed to make it.

[Profiles]

OOC: Guys....what exactly does the CRANE Academy look like on the outside and inside?.....Hogwarts?=====IC: RedRed kept his eyes on the mirror as he stayed out of sight; Just then, someone barely out of sight (Krayzikk) stood beside what he could see. He couldn't risk taking more of a look, seeing as they might see. However, it seemed that the conversation had ended anyways, and Wokapu was probably just about to leave. He should be leaving too. But first......He headed home, or at least the closest thing to a home, and hauled all his stuff into his new hut. Or rather, the secret cache under the bed. He laid out the stuff, and placed in such a way that it could be used quickly and efficiently. Finished. He twirled his knife.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Vaarn - Ko-Koro, Vaarn's Mansion - Talking: "So, a disturbance outside, you say? And those people who came by the other day were the participants in this large battle?""Yes, master, I saw them outside, they were all fighting other beings, powerful beings... I do not know why they were fighting, though," said the servant. Vaarn nodded, "You may go, servant, observe the Koro further," the elderly Toa said as the servant bowed, and left the large room. A Skakdi walked up to talk to Vaarn next. "I bring news, Vaarn. Utario has informed me that he has located his target, and that he resides in Ta-Koro, searching for a hiding place as we speak," the brutish being said. "I see... send Irarak and Aldarin to Utario's location, and have the three of them deal with this faulty bounty hunter," he told the Skakdi. "It will be done, Master Vaarn," the Skakdi said, bowing, and leaving the room. Vaarn was left to reflect upon the past few days, and to decide what was to become of his newest prisoner, Garth. "Koon, what shall we do with the Matoran of stone? Ransom? Torture, perhaps? I am at a loss, for once..." he said, letting his Toa assistant walk over to advise him. "Perhaps it would be best to free him, master. He has no worth to us, and you are in no need of any money now," the Toa said. Vaarn nodded slowly, "I don't think we'll be doing that. This Matoran owes me a great deal of money, and if his friends - assuming he has any - will not come forth and pay, then we will make them pay, by taking his life, and giving them the body." One couldn't deny that the Toa assistant was slightly stunned, but he quickly regained composure, and nodded firmly, "I agree. I forgot that he had come to you for monetary assistance so many years ago... or, rather, his father did," he said, prompting a nod from Vaarn. "Indeed, and he will pay, one way or another." -Vaarn

IC: Wokapu smiled warmly."Very well. Don't hesitate to contact me, if you would like to discuss other things. I can make many great things happen, as I know a lot of good people," Wokapu said, "Feel free to reach out anytime"With that, the Toa of Air turned around and walked back from the Academy. Some passers-by noticed the Toa of Air, and he nodded politely to those he recognized. The walk back to his clubhouse was quiet and uneventful, the snow was just as crunchy was it was when Wokapu left. When he arrived home, he jogged up the stairs and made his way inside.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC (CRANE Academy):Nova's eyes widened when the first blade swung out of its spring-loaded sheath in the first wooden pillar.He winced in time with each new blade. Naara stepped in and out of the holes like she had run this course a million times before, all the while flowing around the swinging weapons like water around rocks. How could anyone survive that course?The weapons run ended. Naara leapt out of the last hole -- and flew over the pit before her, landing on the opposite side easily. Her momentum she let carry her forward so her next leap brought her over the next pit....all while wearing full armor and a large water tank, which together had to weigh at least a hundred pounds.Nova's teeth ground against each other, but he found not the courage to say he no longer wanted to run the course.

Edited by Legolover-361

OOC: Naru from Le-Wahi.IC (Naru):Touching down at the outskirts of Ko-Koro, Naru thanked the Le-Matoran and watched him return to Le-Koro with his bird. The Toa of Plasma checked her equipment to make sure that she hadn't lost any of it during the flight, then she entered the frosty village. The cold made her shiver a bit, as she was used to staying in the warmer regions of the island. But the desert was boring and Le-Koro had no need for her to defend them, so here she was. Naru looked around for a bit, trying to find out what to do.There is snow everywhere, she thought, brushing away some of it from the visor of her mask. She was glad to have it, for the Faxon let her borrow the powers of Rahi in the area. Unfortunately, she had yet to see any native Rahi in Ko-Wahi, and so she couldn't copy the frost resistance she so dearly wanted right now. She decided to find a Ko-Matoran to show her such a Rahi, if it existed.Entering the Sanctum, Naru was surprised at how silent it was inside. The thick ice walls blocked out most of the howling wind, and the Matoran were as quiet as always. Only occasionally would one look away from his work to speak, and even then it was barely more than a whisper. Naru tried to make as little noise as possible as she walked across the floor, looking for the texts she sought.After a little while, she understood that she had no idea where to look or what to look for, exactly. Therefore, she thought it best to confer with the village's local Rahi master: Turaga Nuju. She approached him carefully, for even as a Toa it would serve her no well to disrespect a Turaga's personal space and precious time. She silently motioned for one of the nearby Matoran, and explained that she wanted to speak with the Turaga.

OOC: Guys, is the course indoors or outdoors? Why u no answer meeeee...IC: RedRed left the hut, everything finished. Wokapu's visit wasn't really scary. What caught his eye, though, were the glint of weapons swinging around. Smiling, he walked towards the obstacle course to watch.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Zauk- Camped outside the SanctumThe Toa of Lightning was bored. Returning from a hunting trip that proved unsucsessful, he was camped outside of the Sanctum for the night. Occasionally levitating piles of snow with his mask. When he finially looked at the pile he was surprized to see that he had made a small statue rahi out of snow. He didn't know witch one it was, he had seen and hunted many Rahi before, to many to remember. He observed a Toa of Plasma walking past his camp looking like she had something to do. Finally fed up with doing nothing he decided to practice with his ax.OOC: Zauk open for interaction.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Phavion shivered as he made his way through the village to the Sanctum, where, as the rumors were told among his people, that the Ko-Matoran had many hidden secrets there. He considered heating the air around him with his elemental powers, but rejected the impulse, considering that would ruin the unique look of the village. Instead, he braved the cold as he trekked on through the village.OOC:I'm more than a little new at this, and if I mess up at all with the rules and such, can you let me know? I'm not used to this style of role play.

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: Krayzikk, AcademySince Wokapu had left, Krayzikk stepped forward and asked the beings before him "Excuse me? Is this the new school?"OOC: That would be Krohlen and Vernadon.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG