Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dervian mocked Tahuva. "And you're supposed to be our fearless leader," he said, throwing another snowball.Kahua fell over again from Rel's attack. "THIS CAN KEEPS MESSING UP MY BALANCE!" But he noticed Tahuva was being easily hit. "Time to join the party..."Tahuva suddenly got the hang of the whole thing. He formed many snowballs, then forcefully used them to knock down Kahua and Dervian. He dodged more from the others, and started running at them while slowly kicking snow. He slammed two snowballs on Solaris and The Rel, and the snow he had kicked formed into a giant snowball just as planned. "HAAAAAA!" He raised it, to slam it on Mip, the best snowball fighter, but....his snowball skills were so terrible the snowball fell apart on his head, anticlimactically ending his barrage. "Oof."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Solaris, Miptel, The Rel"Well, it's been five minutes," Solaris said, turning toward Ta-Koro.Mip threw a snowball at Solaris to continue the fight.Solaris was knocked over by both Tahuva's and Mip's snowballs. Mip was accurate, Tahuva was powerful, and Solaris faceplanted in the snow.The Rel stepped out of the way of Tahuva's frosty projectile and flung more of his own at Tahuva.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: KraeynKraeyn was unable to hear Kahuwa over the blowing wind of the blizzard, which had now increased in intensity. To make matters worse, Grecko, being used to the more calm weather in Le-Wahi, was unable to reach Kraeyn and had retreated back to the cave. Kraeyn tried calling out once more. "Guys, where are you?"IC: LifI looked at Vrana with pleading eyes, "Please, I need your help, and so does whoever is in there." I myself would go anyway, what I didn't realize at the time, was that going in, on my own, meant certain death, and I sure Vrana realized that as well.IC: VernadonVernadon first answered Pourge's question, "Well at this academy we teach a wide range of courses, ranging from combat, to science, to psychology. As for the course, no there is no entrance exam, we believe in allowing everyone to come and go as they please, the course was merely something whipped up by the gym teacher and our maintenance man." Vernadon then shifted his attention to the other new arrival, "Clues you say, well I'd suggest meeting up with Krohlen or Kaccio. Movik can take you there." Vernadon then called for Movik and the Matoran arrived.ooC: I will be making Movik a PC soon.[

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Well, if you don't want to be rescued Kraeyn, go ahead and freeze to death! :PIC: SavinaGrecko came back inside and nudged Savina with his nose. Savina, still crying and sniffling quite a bit, at least managed to pet him with one hand.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC:

OOC: A kio away then? Or two? I lack the ability to measure far distances.[iC: Rannin]Rannin lied on his bunk, looking up at the ceiling. He hadn't fallen asleep yet, meaning that he was mentally counting Kane-Ra so he could.

Think at least eighteen times the latter.IC: Naara yawned. She stopped and languidly turned to Analod, facial expression apathy incarnate."Yes?"

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC(Amalod)

"I...was wondering if you ever had the time if you could...teach me what you do here?" she proposes the idea to Naara. The Toa of Water found out she couldn't stand not making a good first impression and wanted to gain the Toa's trust one way or the other. Maybe this would work.-Mef Man

IC: Vernadon"If you wish to be a member of the school just chose out a hut to sleep in. Perhaps you could bunk with this Toa here." Vernadon suggested, gesturing towards Pourge. "As for when we start, well it will be shortly after the last teacher arrives, who seems to not understand the concept of punctuality."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC - Kinika - MountainsHe was back. His body temperature had gradually done a complete turn around. Mass murder.It flashed across his eyes as his heart skipped a beat. It was fun.He justified. It wasn't much. He kept searching.And to help others from dying.There, that was a good justification. He managed to keep standing by his cane- it was quite windy here. He wasn't here to visit Naara, rather he had no true reason. Gosh, that felt empty.In fact, he felt pretty empty. His sister's greeting to him was a current to the face. He didn't even know where Kraeyn was. If he had gotten himself killed, or settled down, or gotten a job.He stared down. He was on a cliff. It was a very, very long way down.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Naara's lips curved into her slight smirk. She bared her teeth."Yes," the warrior stated--And Analod caught a glimpse of something in Naara's eyes...Something primal, feral, without bridle....The toa quite abruptly yawned; with a blink, Analod wondered if she had ever seen the glint or merely imagined it. Surely this lazy Ga-Toa was the true-the real-Naara, the one that had been there all along!"I'll teach you...Later. First session begins in six hours at the lake," Naara tossed out. She turned and continued her walk back to her hut. It was obvious she didn't feel like any more conversation at the moment.

[Profiles]

IC: Naara kept walking. One last step carried her forwards and to her new living quarters' doorstep (home sweet home)--Just as she caught a glint of light on gunmetal out of the corner of her eye.The toa's eyes narrowed. She pivoted her head to see Kinika standing atop a ciff edge a bit away from the school.A stunt, probably. He just wants to show off with his Miru.Naara sighed. She began to turn her head back towards her hut's door...

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC - Kinika - MountainHe caught Naara's glance, and began grinning......before it turned away. His grin faded. Though she couldn't see him, he tipped his hat solemnly.Then he fell.It was nothing extravagant. He didn't spread his arms, or do a flip, or spin. He was just -there- then he wasn't. He fell, watching the cliff rise higher until he was engulfed in fog and invisible.Until he was gone.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Onarax, what are you trying to do...?IC: KahuwaWorried that Grecko came back Kraeyn-less, Kahuwa took it upon himself to go find the Toa of ice which hopefully wouldn't be too hard with his Arthron. "I'm going to go look for him. If I'm not back in fifteen or so minutes, assume the worst."Upon saying those words to Savina, who was still crying, Kahuwa fully exited the cave and walked into the open arms of a very dangerous blizzard. Tuning in with more attention to his Arthron's hearing, all the Toa of fire could make out was harsh wind, obscuring many other sounds."Frosty! Froooooostyyyyyy! Where are you?!"

Edited by TX Wade

OOC: Note that in the following post, I never say that Naara does not generate more water.IC: Somewhere in the back of a certain water toa's mind--There was a brief second in which they registered a toaiod figure falling through millions of water droplets suspended in the air without stopping--And Naara froze.The fog below Kinika condensed with an unnatural speed. In the blink of an eye he was smashing into water, sending a glittering rainbow into the air at splashdown. The speed Kinika had been travelling at made the liquid feel almost solid; he was winded and swore he felt several ribs crack.Naara whirled.The fog continued compacting beneath the Fe-Toa as he fell-or, far more appropriately now, 'floated'. He was submerged in what had once been droplets as he continued his steady (albeit slowing) path downwards.Naara began to sprint.The water clenched around Kinika just as he stopped feeling woozy. The pressing weight of it prevented his armor from moving but did not adversely affect him otherwise; his drifting downwards was slowed, but it was still present.Naara charged out of the school grounds towards the base of the cliff, all semblance of her former exhaustion gone as her eyes zoomed in at the compacting fog.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

ooC: I honestly have no idea, at first I was stalling, in anticipation of something, and in that time a few things happened, I realized I could make a plot point for Lif, then Kraeyn's brother Kinika is falling from the sky, another plot point, and just now the wolf was approved. Time to tie it all together.IC: KraeynHaving still been unable to find the others, Kraeyn decided to climb a mountain for a better view. Swordhooks digging into the side, Kraeyn braved the winds to reach the top. That's when he saw a being fall from the sky. "No!" he screamed reflexively, voice being carried by the wind to a certain De-Matoran's ear. Kraeyn knew he had to act fast, activating his elemental powers, Kraeyn, even though he was far away, created and manipulated snow in order to soften Kinika's fall. Then Kraeyn collapsed from the strain, and falling unconscious on a mountain was never a good idea.IC: LifAs Vrana and I walked through the blizzard my sensitive ears picked up a shout. "There!" I pointed, "He's on top of that mountain. As luck would have it Vrana and I were already near the aforementioned mountain. "Any tricks on how to get up there?" I asked.IC: Movik"Uh yes, I am Movik," the Matoran replied shakily, he wasn't used to being around so many Toa. "So you wish to see either Kaccio or Krohlen, correct?"

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

I.C. Tradoris entered the Ko-koro library and walked up to the librarian. "Hello, I'd like some books on robots, engineering, mechanics, and programing. The librarian looked at him funny. "What for?" "That is none of your business. It is your job to do as I ask, and my job to wonder why I'm doing it." The librarian nodded as if to say, I don't agree with what you are saying, but I will do what you say anyway. The duo went to a shelf with several stone tablets on it. "This is all we have." "This is barely anything. Surely there must be more." "If you want more, I would recommend an academy." "Bah, no matter, I will read what is here." Tradoris began his studies.

elementalussal.png

OOC: It doesn't have to be a lot, just enough where the electricity has something to go through. And toa of plasma could melt it using heat.IC: Zauk"We're toast," he jokingly replied. "Ever ride a Muaka before?" he asked, launching a few more bolts of electricity to keep the great cats at bay. His plan was to use his mask to get Naru onto the back of the infected Muaka, she could then get it's infected kanohi off.

IC (Naru):"Ride it? If you're thinking what I think you are thinking, then I think it would be easier for me to just jump into the Muaka's jaws right now."Naru sent a few streams of plasma in the general direction of the Rahi, aiming to scare them rather than hit them directly. Plasma had a tendency to just melt and kill, so instead she was using the light and heat of the ionized gas as warning shots. Even so, Naru swept a knife from her belt with her right hand while using the left to channel her element."How many of these do you think you can levitate at once?" she asked. "Ten would be fine, right?"

IC: Kinika floated downwards, lungs screaming for air. He felt resigned to a new death by drowning now...And then a pair of takea-skin armored hands reached in and pulled the Fe-Toa from the water. He coughed a few times, after which all of his body save his nose and a bit of his upper lip was covered in a good few centimeters thick of clinging water again.The warrior whirled. Now cradling Kinika in a bridal carry, the Ga-Toa turned and charged back towards the school while most of the water Kinika had been submerged in melted into the artificial snow.She'd deal with that son of a piraka Kraeyn later. For now, Naara I'Rohu was healing her dolt of a little brother.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC - Kinika - MountainKinika breathed in gasps. As the air traveled down his throat, it made him cough. He said nothing. He didn't even open his eyes. He couldn't take those eyes...Somewhere in the back of his mind he realized he'd lost his hat. He didn't feel strong enough to stand and get it. Absentmindedly, his hand was clutching his stomache, where one of his ribs had snapped. His hand was covered in blood.Why couldn't she have just let him die?

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: So, now what do we do with this bear cub? :PIC: SavinaThe baby bear cub wandered in the cave a bit, waiting for it's mother to return, not understanding that she never would.Savina looked at Sou, who had been rather quite so far. Calming down a bit now, though still uncontrollably sniffling, Savina spoke to her. "I'm...I'm sorry we brought all this...to your home."

IC [sou - Ko-Wahi]: Sou simply raised a hand in protest as Savina sniffed and sobbed to her. It was kind of annoying to a person like Sou who wasn't really sympathetic to wet tears. "There is no need for apologies or tears... my friend." She said, with obvious hesitation. She wasn't exactly sure what to call Savina. "The cub can stay here in these caves until it is old enough. Then it can go into the wild." Sou declared, sitting down on a rock to think about what she just said. Sou wasn't quite sure if she wanted to turn this place into a daycare for animals. "Most cubs don't get this opportunity when their parents die. They're left on their own and learn to survive." Sou told Savina as she eyed the little cub who wandered the caves, sniffing the walls. It was in a strange new place and most likely didn't understand that it's mother had just been killed. Sou shook her head as a smirk formed on her face, "How foolish." She muttered.

character_37075_f.jpg

IC: Savina"You can call me Savina." She said, with a smile on her face. Knowing that the cub had somewhere safe to stay was comforting. Savina looked more closely at Sou's mask, "Your mask...it's the same as mine..." Savina looked at the bear cub as she spoke. "I've lived...in the jungle...for so long...with just Grecko for company. I'm not sure how long it's been...decades...a century...I lost track...I've done nothing but help protect the rahi in the jungle...I felt safe...there..." Even though it hadn't even been quite an entire day yet, the desire to return to her home was burning inside her, still...part of her wanted to continue to search for Kraeyn's wolf...and now Kraeyn for that matter..."This mask...you either control it...or it controls you..." Savina looked at Sou in the eyes, "Don't ever let it control you...or you'll end up....different....then before..."

IC(Pourge): The matoran wandered into a hut in the academy, intending to claim it for himself. He would return to Ta-koro to et some more fuel for his firestaff at a later date. For now, he rested.IC(BK, BM): Crystals formed around the knight's leg, and were quickly broken with the strength of a Pakari-user."You fight like a rabbit.""How ironic. You fight like a carrot." The fight continued at a stalemate.

Edited by Baron Stabbington

IC: LifI looked at Vrana, "Well then it looks like we are climbing," and then a vainly tried scaling the mountain with my bear hands, oh how I wished I had claws.IC: DregierThe wolf was tracking a scent, his friend's scent, Kraeyn's scent. It had been hard but finally he had tracked it down, inside a cave, or so the wolf thought. He began to dash in, when he came face to face with a bear. Dregier leaped back, and growled at the bear. Where was Kraeyn it wondered, these beings had his scent all over them, they must have hurt Kraeyn. Dregier flashed with rage and bared his teeth at the beings.IC: Movik"Uh well, Mister Krohlen seems very busy lately, perhaps Kaccio can help you out some." Movik suggested.IC: VernadonVernadon looked at Jotham, "Well go on then, what are you waiting for your bunkmates picking out a hut." Vernadon pointed Jotham in the direction of Pourge. Then Vernadon teleported off to the edge of the school, in order to wait for the last teacher, when he caught sight of Naara carrying someone. He teleported to her, "What can I do to help?" Vernadon asked, while wrapping his cloak tighter around himself, the blizzard was still raging on here.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Naara caught a glimpse of blood and only kept going. She'd increase her speed if she wasn't at her limit.The toa then heard Vernadon. Now sprinting towards her hut, Naara uncorked her tank with a jet of water and made crude Matoran letters composed of its liquid appear before the Magnetism toa: 'Get a medic and Rannin'.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

OOC: Ooooh goodie! Another rahi which could potentially ruin Kahuwa's relationship with others :DIC: KahuwaAfter stalking through snow and a furious storm, Kahuwa found no sign of Kraeyn whatsoever and gave up, despite how much it aggravated him to do so. Not having been gone too long, the Ta-Toa's steps weren't fully covered so he traced them back to Sou's cave."Bad news guys, I can't find Fro-" he said, interrupted upon seeing Dregier in the cave. It was one Rahi after another in the very short time he spent with this group and it appeared it would stay that way for a long time. Kahuwa pulled out his twin blades and put himself in a battle stance, waiting for the wolf to engage him or his group.

IC: SavinaSavina looked at the wolf in surprise. "Kahuwa...I think that wolf might be....Dregier...Frosty's wolf...don't....hurt it." Grecko took a defensive a stance and growled. "Grecko...calm down..." Grecko listened to Savina and put his guard down and stopped growling. Savina approached Dregier slowly. Showing her hands so he could see she was unarmed. She got down on her knees. "Dregier? It's okay...were friends of your...master."

IC: VernadonVernadon nodded his head and then teleported off towards the academy, from where he teleported to Rannin's hut. He then knocked hard on the door. "Rannin, Naara needs your help."IC: Movik"Well, ma'am, I believe he teaches about stuff related to the mind." Movik said, just as they arrived near Kaccio.IC: DregierWhen Savina had his name, Dregier became confused, how did they know his name. Then Savina finished her sentence, "Friends of your... master." Immediately Dregier jumped back and growled, the wolf had no master, for years Kraeyn had instilled that fact in him. That Dregier had no master, that Dregier was a free wolf. Kraeyn was merely his friend. These people didn't know Kraeyn, they were liars that had probably hurt his friend. However the wolf understood this was a losing battle, so instead he ran past the others, and out the cave. Then he located Kraeyn's scent and set off towards a mountain.IC: LifI had been unable to make much progress up the mountain when suddenly a wolf appeared and charged past me, and up the mountain. I smiled, easy transportation, I then leaped onto the wolf's back and let it carry me up the mountain.IC: DregierThe wolf payed no mind to the Matoran on his back for two reasons, one, since the day he was born Kraeyn had taught him to never harm a Matoran. The other reason, Dregier had more important things on his mind.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg